Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 2[ 63 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next

AA: Dual Destinies at SDCC Capcom PanelTopic%20Title

Dice-Off (Coming Summer 2013...)

Dual Destinies will be featured in the Capcom SDCC panel in some form!

Quote:
The World of Capcom Games
Moderator Francis Mao (CAPCOM) leads a panel of CAPCOM's producers and product managers to share the latest details on all their upcoming games, such as Dead Rising 3, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies, Lost Planet 3, and DuckTales: Remastered, as well as information about Mega Man's 25th Anniversary, and a few other surprises! Plus, some lucky fans will be invited to play the CAPCOM 30th Anniversary Trivia Contest to win cool prizes!
Thursday July 18, 2013 3:30pm - 4:30pm
Room 6BCF

http://comiccon2013.sched.org/event/cb6a18b9485439d52ff667fe8e9ab30e?iframe=no&w=680&sidebar=no&bg=no#.UeI1wm1t6qG
Re: AA: Dual Destinies at SDCC Capcom PanelTopic%20Title

元・超会社員級の管理人

Moving to Trial Minutes. In the future, if you're posting news, it's best to put it in the Court Docket. :phoenix:

Anyway, I wonder what they'll show off there? They've actually presented a pretty good amount of the characters that the Japanese marketing has (especially given that case 3 hadn't been revealed yet around E3 time). Hopefully a bit more solid of a release date...?
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

With any luck we'll get a release date or even an update on the physical release situation.

Will anyone be attending/be recording/be listening/etc. Is this being live-streamed anywhere?
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.

Art Person

I wonder if whatever they show there will be shown at PAX AUS this Saturday, if that's the case, I'll make sure to record/take pictures of anything new shown off!

I hope as well that they will discuss the release date and if their is a physical release i just hope someone records it and puts it up on the forum

Bolt Storm wrote:
Moving to Trial Minutes. In the future, if you're posting news, it's best to put it in the Court Docket. :phoenix:

Anyway, I wonder what they'll show off there? They've actually presented a pretty good amount of the characters that the Japanese marketing has (especially given that case 3 hadn't been revealed yet around E3 time). Hopefully a bit more solid of a release date...?

Sorry Bolt! I realised after i posted it that i put it in the wrong place, but wasn't sure if i could move it myself, and seemed a hassle to repost it :hotti:

I'm just hoping we get at lease a new trailer, its been 2 months since the announcement after all aha. It would be nice to know who the Voice Actors are too!

irishmarcoos wrote:
Bolt Storm wrote:

Sorry Bolt! I realised after i posted it that i put it in the wrong place, but wasn't sure if i could move it myself, and seemed a hassle to repost it :hotti:

I'm just hoping we get at lease a new trailer, its been 2 months since the announcement after all aha. It would be nice to know who the Voice Actors are too!

maybe also if any other old characters are comming back or making a cameo

Inspector Cabanela wrote:
irishmarcoos wrote:
Bolt Storm wrote:

maybe also if any other old characters are comming back or making a cameo

It's about the English promotional materials, they won't tell us more then we already know from the Japanese stuff. ;)

Sorry this is slightly off topic, but did anyone see/record the Hagitoko! stream earlier? Any new information/footage?

Racing through the sky like a Missile

irishmarcoos wrote:
Sorry this is slightly off topic, but did anyone see/record the Hagitoko! stream earlier? Any new information/footage?

It's being discussed in the Famitsu 7/11 thread.

Spoiler:
They showed a few videos of case 2 gameplay, featuring Fulbright's introduction and some of his first testimony, and part of Athena's introduction. This is the case where she and Apollo first meet (and she apparently mistook Apollo as a PI or something).

Fulbright's theme is as grand as you'd expect of the guy, though it sounds a little unfitting in court. No, HE is unfitting in court. Large ham to the max. Athena's theme is bright and chipper... and for some reason reminds me of Tres Bien - in melody anyway.

And there were DLC costumes in action. Yay.

On an unrelated note, Lei Lei from Darkstalkers has a little puzzle game for the Android called Line Drop.

The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Rubia Silve Ryu wrote:
irishmarcoos wrote:

Spoiler:
They showed a few videos of case 2 gameplay, featuring Fulbright's introduction and some of his first testimony, and part of Athena's introduction. This is the case where she and Apollo first meet (and she apparently mistook Apollo as a PI or something).

Fulbright's theme is as grand as you'd expect of the guy, though it sounds a little unfitting in court. No, HE is unfitting in court. Large ham to the max. Athena's theme is bright and chipper... and for some reason reminds me of Tres Bien - in melody anyway.

On an unrelated note, Lei Lei from Darkstalkers has a little puzzle game for the Android called Line Drop.

can you post a link of the Famitsu 7/11 thread?

Rubia Silve Ryu wrote:
irishmarcoos wrote:

Spoiler:

can you post a link of the Famitsu 7/11 thread?

It's the topic right near this one in Trial Minutes, since it's also being talked about now.

You actually posted in it many times. :edgy:
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.

ADA McCoy wrote:
Inspector Cabanela"[quote="irishmarcoos wrote:

Spoiler:

can you post a link of the Famitsu 7/11 thread?[/quote]

It's the topic right near this one in Trial Minutes, since it's also being talked about now.

You actually posted in it many times. :edgy:[/quote]

I think i did lol :keiko:

New trailer for Comic-Con!

Apparently this game has an M rating? Hmm, interesting.

EDIT: Whoooooooop, seems like someone beat me to the punch in the Court Docket...
Inspector Grosky is prepared to arrest you in style with finesse with his chesthair sheltering innocent kittens.

2YN

here is another trailer with the prosecutor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcrIL0g2p84
from Capcom Germany

PlayGer wrote:
here is another trailer with the prosecutor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcrIL0g2p84
from Capcom Germany

He just became my new favorite :sparkly-maggey:

The panel's been over for about half an hour now. Any news?

I was kind of hoping for a date at least, but that doesn't seem likely considering the fact that it wasn't in the two trailers they did yesterday.

Woolbeast Material wrote:
The panel's been over for about half an hour now. Any news?

I was kind of hoping for a date at least, but that doesn't seem likely considering the fact that it wasn't in the two trailers they did yesterday.

Nothing so far. Kotaku covered another Capcom game announced at the panel; is it possible they didn't even show any AA related stuff?

The Law 'Shark'

That seems odd, considering they mentioned AA by name in their lineup...
~Beware of the Shark - He'll bite!~

I believe all they showed were the two trailers that were put up yesterday. No release date, nothing else to add. Very disappointing.

The Law 'Shark'

irishmarcoos wrote:
I believe all they showed were the two trailers that were put up yesterday. No release date, nothing else to add. Very disappointing.

Ha, why are we even surprised by Capcoms indifference that way sometimes?

Perhaps it is simply too 'soon' before a Western release for anything in the way of a true new trailer.
~Beware of the Shark - He'll bite!~

Sebastian Stark wrote:
irishmarcoos wrote:

Perhaps it is simply too 'soon' before a Western release for anything in the way of a true new trailer.

Well i mean it's been over 2 months since the initial trailer, it seemed like an ideal time for a new trailer to keep the fans going. However, the gameplay videos suffice in that sense, but one of them isn't even part of the real game.

I guess i'm fine with waiting a bit longer for a new trailer and release date, but we pretty much know almost as much as the Japanese fans do, and it comes out in a week over there!

irishmarcoos wrote:
Sebastian Stark wrote:
irishmarcoos wrote:

Well i mean it's been over 2 months since the initial trailer, it seemed like an ideal time for a new trailer to keep the fans going. However, the gameplay videos suffice in that sense, but one of them isn't even part of the real game.

I guess i'm fine with waiting a bit longer for a new trailer and release date, but we pretty much know almost as much as the Japanese fans do, and it comes out in a week over there!

The did atleast give us a time period when it will be released in the Fall but it would have been nice if they gave us an exact date :yuusaku:

The did atleast give us a time period when it will be released in the Fall but it would have been nice if they gave us an exact date :yuusaku:

Yeah, from the very beginning, however fall is a third of the year, and still not very specific. A month would be ideal right now.

irishmarcoos wrote:

Yeah, from the very beginning, however fall is a third of the year, and still not very specific. A month would be ideal right now.

Sept 22-Dec22 i wonder maybe they might mention something in october in comic con NY

irishmarcoos wrote:

Sept 22-Dec22 i wonder maybe they might mention something in october in comic con NY

That would be painful, having to wait until October to hear the release date. Considering Eshiro-san said that they don't want there to be a huge gap between the Japanese release and Western release, i would think that they'd announce more solid details towards the end of August, perhaps in the next Nintendo Direct.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
That would be painful, having to wait until October to hear the release date. Considering Eshiro-san said that they don't want there to be a huge gap between the Japanese release and Western release, i would think that they'd announce more solid details towards the end of August, perhaps in the next Nintendo Direct.

When is the next Nintendo Direct? if its by august then most likely we will have out release date that day

When is the next Nintendo Direct? if its by august then most likely we will have out release date that day

There is no set date for the Nintendo Directs. Generally there is one every month/two months, and considering we (Europe anyway) had a Direct Mini today to confirm release dates for some games like Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101, Ducktales, all of which come out before the end of August, leads me to believe there will probably be one at the end of August, as we still don't know what's being released later this year and when.

irishmarcoos wrote:

There is no set date for the Nintendo Directs. Generally there is one every month/two months, and considering we (Europe anyway) had a Direct Mini today to confirm release dates for some games like Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101, Ducktales, all of which come out before the end of August, leads me to believe there will probably be one at the end of August, as we still don't know what's being released later this year and when.

well hopefully the next nintendo direct will reveal it btw i wanna know what is the confirmed date for ducktales?

irishmarcoos wrote:

well hopefully the next nintendo direct will reveal it btw i wanna know what is the confirmed date for ducktales?

Pretty sure Ducktales Remastered is releasing in Europe on August 15th

Quote:

Quote:

aww i just found out for here in the states it comes out Sept 11 :sadshoe:

Quote:

Quote:

The Xbox Live release is in september, PC, ps3 and Wii U eShop releases on August 13th in the US

irishmarcoos wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

The Xbox Live release is in september, PC, ps3 and Wii U eShop releases on August 13th in the US

i only have a xbox at the moment so i gotta settle for XLA and damn moments like this i wish i had gotten a WII U :larry:

Anybody have gameplay footage yet of the demo shown?

Whooop wrote:

just go on youtube and look it up it should be there but if your too lazy then here :keiko: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcrIL0g2p84

Whooop wrote:

just go on youtube and look it up it should be there but if your too lazy then here :keiko: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcrIL0g2p84

First that's not the investigation demo, second I guess he/she meant a full playthrough.

Lusankya wrote:
Whooop wrote:

First that's not the investigation demo, second I guess he/she meant a full playthrough.

Yes, I meant a full playthrough like the E3 demo. Sorry.

Whooop wrote:

So far no one has found one yet; Hopefully someone recorded one!

Quote:

Quote:

Yes, I meant a full playthrough like the E3 demo. Sorry.[/quote]

ah sorry my fault

Levi x Tide detergent OTP

Quote:

Quote:

ah sorry my fault[/quote]

it k :edgy:
"Girl, shut up and drink my spiked coffee." - Godot AckermanImage
Page 1 of 2 [ 63 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » General » Trial Minutes