Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 8[ 297 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 


JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: Nihon(Japan)

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:51 am

Posts: 885

Image


official site updated.

Spoiler:
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
日本在住の日本人。
I'm Japanese and I live in Japan. English is difficult for me.
Re: JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title
User avatar

BOX 15

Gender: Male

Location: Hiding beneath the judge's desk

Rank: Admin

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:05 pm

Posts: 2403

Split from the previous topic and moved out one of the images to give it a punchy header. Thanks, JapaneseGIRL!
Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

I will be out of town from July 2nd-7th. Sorry if I'm hard to reach during that time!
Re: JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title
User avatar

100% whole grain, now with added fiber!

Gender: Male

Location: America

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:37 pm

Posts: 110

Edgey is lookin' fine. I can hear the fangirls already.
Spoiler:
And it looks like Phoenix does get a crack at Simon as well, if there was any doubt.

ImageImage
Re: JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title
User avatar

A Pessimistic Optimist

Gender: None specified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:19 pm

Posts: 304

Anyone wanna translate?

Spoiler:
I'm curious to see what Phoenix and Blackquill are talking about. And I see Phoenix is number 3 in Taka's list.

Image
Credits for PandaPrinzessin for this signature.
Re: JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Mistress of the Coven

Gender: Female

Location: Blue Moon Village

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm

Posts: 2142

............................ *_*

*looks at Edgeworth in all his smexiness*

Spoiler:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*biting on glasses*
Re: JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title

Try Not. Do or do not. There is no try

Gender: Female

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:11 pm

Posts: 47

These look really cool and has sent me to yet an even higher hype level for this game (I didn't think it was possible :udgy: ).
Can someone please translate some of this? :keiko:
Re: JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Alabama

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:11 am

Posts: 204

I wonder if the scenes of Phoenix and Blackquill in court are from the game's final case?
Re: JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title
User avatar

I play videogames.

Gender: Male

Location: Canada

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 12:32 am

Posts: 159

Translations for some screens:


*EDIT* Nevermind, BoltStorm has translated all of the images so check that instead! :-)
Image Image Image


Last edited by SeanHK on Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title

Try Not. Do or do not. There is no try

Gender: Female

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:11 pm

Posts: 47

TheIdioteque wrote:
I wonder if the scenes of Phoenix and Blackquill in court are from the game's final case?


Unless there are only 4 cases i highly doubt this. I just don't think they would show anything from the last case ahead of time.
Re: JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title
User avatar

BOX 15

Gender: Male

Location: Hiding beneath the judge's desk

Rank: Admin

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:05 pm

Posts: 2403

Mimi Wright wrote:
These look really cool and has sent me to yet an even higher hype level for this game (I didn't think it was possible :udgy: ).
Can someone please translate some of this? :keiko:


Sure:

Spoiler:
Image
Phoenix: E-eh? ...Pearls!?

Image
Pearl: Well, since I've come this far, I'll do whatever I can!

Image
Phoenix: These... these are Psyche-Locks!

Image
Phoenix: With this Magatama, I can see the secrets people hide.

Image
Phoenix: That, and... why not go back to the basics of being a defense attorney?

Image
Phoenix: Always believe in your client, no matter what.

Image
Phoenix: Well, I don't mean to brag, but plenty of people still call me "young man"!

Image
Simon: Or maybe you're just going senile in your old age.

Image
Edgeworth: For the Chief Prosecutor to stand in court of his own free will... it's quite unusual.

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

I will be out of town from July 2nd-7th. Sorry if I'm hard to reach during that time!
Re: JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title
User avatar

A Pessimistic Optimist

Gender: None specified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:19 pm

Posts: 304

Spoiler:
Ah, I'm going to guess these screenshots appear in Case 4, unless for some strange reason Phoenix takes over in Case 2 or 3.

And I only remember the one occasion where a detective has Psyche Locks and the main topic was pretty trivial (at first).

Image
Credits for PandaPrinzessin for this signature.
Re: JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title

Try Not. Do or do not. There is no try

Gender: Female

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:11 pm

Posts: 47

Bolt Storm wrote:
Mimi Wright wrote:
These look really cool and has sent me to yet an even higher hype level for this game (I didn't think it was possible :udgy: ).
Can someone please translate some of this? :keiko:


Sure:

Spoiler:
Image
Phoenix: E-eh? ...Pearly!?

Image
Pearl: Well, since I've come this far, I'll do whatever I can!

Image
Phoenix: These... these are Psyche-Locks!

Image
Phoenix: With this Magatama, I can see the secrets people hide.

Image
Phoenix: That, and... why not go back to the basics of being a defense attorney?

Image
Phoenix: Always believe in your client, no matter what.

Image
Phoenix: Well, I don't mean to brag, but plenty of people still call me "young man"!

Image
Simon: Or maybe you're just going senile in your old age.

Image
Edgeworth: For the Chief Prosecutor to stand in court of his own free will... it's quite extraordinary.


Thank you very much :keiko:
Re: JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title
User avatar

The NICK of Time

Gender: Male

Location: In my Fourtrass

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:34 am

Posts: 244

So I guess we can assume Simon is younger than Phoenix. Btw, why are the timeframes on posts now green instead of blue?
The Nintendo 2DS. Image Image Does it look like WE would give a crap?
Re: JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Alabama

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:11 am

Posts: 204

Spoiler:
I kind of wonder if the case where Phoenix goes against Edgeworth will be the case where Pearl appears. Perhaps Apollo, Athena, and Trucy will be unavailable so Pearl becomes Wright's assistant for that particular case. Probably one of those "feels like old times" cases where we see a lot of familiar characters make cameos. I suppose "fan service" might be a better phrase for it, but that phrase makes it sound so negative so I prefer not to use it.
Re: JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Objection returns...

Gender: Male

Location: Florida

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:14 pm

Posts: 354

Spoiler:
Image
Phoenix: E-eh? ...Pearly!?

Hm...did he use "Hami-chan" there instead of "Harumi-chan"?

...

Maybe I'm looking too deeply into that.
Image
Re: JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title
User avatar

I play videogames.

Gender: Male

Location: Canada

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 12:32 am

Posts: 159

Gyakuten$aiban wrote:
Hm...did he use "Hami-chan" there instead of "Harumi-chan"?

...

Maybe I'm looking too deeply into that.



No, he says "Harumi-chan".
Image Image Image
Re: JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title
User avatar

SHSL Despair~ ♡

Gender: Male

Location: Jabberwock Island

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 4369

Spoiler:
Based on the last image with Edgeworth at the courthouse is he now then new chief prosecutor?


haha look at edgeworth rocking those sweet shades :keiko:
Tumblr NSFW
AMBIDEX GAMES!
Image
Re: JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title
User avatar

A Pessimistic Optimist

Gender: None specified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:19 pm

Posts: 304

Spoiler:
Yep. He's now the Chief Prosecutor.

Come to think of it, the banner at the top of the forums certainly needs to be changed soon.

Image
Credits for PandaPrinzessin for this signature.
Re: JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title
User avatar

SHSL Despair~ ♡

Gender: Male

Location: Jabberwock Island

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 4369

AnsweringNOW wrote:
Spoiler:
Yep. He's now the Chief Prosecutor.

Come to think of it, the banner at the top of the forums certainly needs to be changed soon.


speaking of which do they have suck thing as chief defense attorney?
Tumblr NSFW
AMBIDEX GAMES!
Image
Re: JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title
User avatar

I play videogames.

Gender: Male

Location: Canada

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 12:32 am

Posts: 159

Inspector Cabanela wrote:
haha look at edgeworth rocking those sweet shades :keiko:


They're actually regular glasses. Maybe too much Steel Samurai.

Also, that top image on the home page of the site... isn't it a bit spoilerific?
Image Image Image
Re: JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title
User avatar

SHSL Despair~ ♡

Gender: Male

Location: Jabberwock Island

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 4369

SeanHK wrote:
Inspector Cabanela wrote:
haha look at edgeworth rocking those sweet shades :keiko:


They're actually regular glasses. Maybe too much Steel Samurai.

Also, that top image on the home page of the site... isn't it a bit spoilerific?


fine then the correct term "Rocking those Black frammed glasses" :keiko:
Tumblr NSFW
AMBIDEX GAMES!
Image
Re: JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Godot's the Man

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:36 pm

Posts: 83

Inspector Cabanela wrote:
AnsweringNOW wrote:
Spoiler:
Yep. He's now the Chief Prosecutor.

Come to think of it, the banner at the top of the forums certainly needs to be changed soon.


speaking of which do they have suck thing as chief defense attorney?


No because legal wise, Prosecutors are employed by the state, while Defense Attorneys are employed by people who need defending. So there would be no "Chief defense attorney."
Re: JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title
User avatar

SHSL Despair~ ♡

Gender: Male

Location: Jabberwock Island

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 4369

GyakutenGodot wrote:
Inspector Cabanela wrote:
AnsweringNOW wrote:
Spoiler:
Yep. He's now the Chief Prosecutor.

Come to think of it, the banner at the top of the forums certainly needs to be changed soon.


speaking of which do they have suck thing as chief defense attorney?


No because legal wise, Prosecutors are employed by the state, while Defense Attorneys are employed by people who need defending. So there would be no "Chief defense attorney."


yeah but what about District attorneys?
Tumblr NSFW
AMBIDEX GAMES!
Image
Re: JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title
User avatar

These are their stories...

Gender: Male

Location: Crane, Poole, and Schmidt

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 1:46 am

Posts: 1233

Inspector Cabanela wrote:

yeah but what about District attorneys?


District Attorneys are Prosecutors. If this were in real life, Edgeworth would be the DA of the district. Like Edgeworth he/she rarely prosecutes cases personally unless they are big cases and instead oversees the cases while his assistant district attorneys (ADA, EADA, etc.) are the ones usually in court all the time. (That's why I'm named ADA McCoy, since Jack McCoy was the ADA of most of the run of Law & Order).
After going through a 6.5 month Ace Attorney Marathon, I have finally finished Dual Destinies.

I certainly won't be re-playing any of these games in the near future, but I really enjoyed the experience.
Re: JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title
User avatar

SHSL Despair~ ♡

Gender: Male

Location: Jabberwock Island

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 4369

ADA McCoy wrote:
Inspector Cabanela wrote:

yeah but what about District attorneys?


District Attorneys are Prosecutors. If this were in real life, Edgeworth would be the DA of the district. Like Edgeworth he/she rarely prosecutes cases personally unless they are big cases and instead oversees the cases while his assistant district attorneys (ADA, EADA, etc.) are the ones usually in court all the time. (That's why I'm named ADA McCoy, since Jack McCoy was the ADA of most of the run of Law & Order).


Ah okie i see but what are defense attorneys grouped in that are given to you by the state when someone doesn't have a lawyer to defend them?
Tumblr NSFW
AMBIDEX GAMES!
Image
Re: JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Programmer

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:25 pm

Posts: 432

That's a public defense attorney. The state hires them for you if you don't hire one on your own. There is presumably some rules in place to force attorneys to accept the cases.
Currently working on a trial engine in Flash. I am looking for assistance.
Re: JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title
User avatar

SHSL Despair~ ♡

Gender: Male

Location: Jabberwock Island

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 4369

henke37 wrote:
That's a public defense attorney. The state hires them for you if you don't hire one on your own. There is presumably some rules in place to force attorneys to accept the cases.


So the state hires them as sort of a third party?
Tumblr NSFW
AMBIDEX GAMES!
Image
Re: JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title
User avatar

These are their stories...

Gender: Male

Location: Crane, Poole, and Schmidt

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 1:46 am

Posts: 1233

Inspector Cabanela wrote:
henke37 wrote:
That's a public defense attorney. The state hires them for you if you don't hire one on your own. There is presumably some rules in place to force attorneys to accept the cases.


So the state hires them as sort of a third party?


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_defenders
After going through a 6.5 month Ace Attorney Marathon, I have finally finished Dual Destinies.

I certainly won't be re-playing any of these games in the near future, but I really enjoyed the experience.
Re: JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title
User avatar

SHSL Despair~ ♡

Gender: Male

Location: Jabberwock Island

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 4369

ADA McCoy wrote:
Inspector Cabanela wrote:
henke37 wrote:
That's a public defense attorney. The state hires them for you if you don't hire one on your own. There is presumably some rules in place to force attorneys to accept the cases.


So the state hires them as sort of a third party?


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_defenders



thank you :hotti:
Tumblr NSFW
AMBIDEX GAMES!
Image
Re: JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Just a fellow PW fan!

Gender: Male

Location: Ontario, Canada

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:16 pm

Posts: 70

Just curious, but is there any possibility we get to choose who we play as? We've seen a lot of pairings so far, and unless if they've spoiled all of the possible pairings in this game (assuming there's 5 cases) it's possible we could be seeing the same case repeated, but with different leads.

Based on what we've seen so far it would appear the pairings are as follows:
Case 1 - Phoenix v Gaspen
Case 2 - Apollo v Simon
(Mock Trial) - Apollo v Klavier
Case 3 - Athena v Simon
Case 4 - Phoenix v Simon
Case 5 - Phoenix v Edgeworth

It seems weird to me that we would already learn about all of the pairings before the game's release, especially since the AA games usually only reveal info on the first 3 cases while leaving the rest a complete mystery. What also confuses me is how we get to play as Athena (even though I'm quite excited for this)... maybe we have the ability of picking which main character we play as based on the case?

Like for example, in case 2 we can choose to either play as Apollo or Athena, where the other acts as our partner. If case 4 featured Phoenix and Apollo, we would get to choose between the two characters while the other acts as a follower. If true, it could explain the purpose of "dual destinies" - we pick between two characters, and can use their "gimmick" to change the game play for each trial.
Re: JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title
User avatar

These are their stories...

Gender: Male

Location: Crane, Poole, and Schmidt

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 1:46 am

Posts: 1233

Kav wrote:
Just curious, but is there any possibility we get to choose who we play as? We've seen a lot of pairings so far, and unless if they've spoiled all of the possible pairings in this game (assuming there's 5 cases) it's possible we could be seeing the same case repeated, but with different leads.

Based on what we've seen so far it would appear the pairings are as follows:
Case 1 - Phoenix v Gaspen
Case 2 - Apollo v Simon
(Mock Trial) - Apollo v Klavier
Case 3 - Athena v Simon
Case 4 - Phoenix v Simon
Case 5 - Phoenix v Edgeworth

It seems weird to me that we would already learn about all of the pairings before the game's release, especially since the AA games usually only reveal info on the first 3 cases while leaving the rest a complete mystery. What also confuses me is how we get to play as Athena (even though I'm quite excited for this)... maybe we have the ability of picking which main character we play as based on the case?

Like for example, in case 2 we can choose to either play as Apollo or Athena, where the other acts as our partner. If case 4 featured Phoenix and Apollo, we would get to choose between the two characters while the other acts as a follower. If true, it could explain the purpose of "dual destinies" - we pick between two characters, and can use their "gimmick" to change the game play for each trial.


While that's a really cool idea, I would imagine it would be hard to due because of all the dialogue. They would basically have to write a million different versions of the case, unless the characters all sounded the same, which would be bad.

My guess is we have seen all the pairings, because previously you could argue they showed the parings before. They showed both Edgeworth and Gregory Edgeworth before GK2 game out, they showed Mia and Phoenix before T&T came out, (not sure if they showed the flashback case in AJ or not) and the games with only one character obviously were shown too. I don't really think of the pairings as a spoiler, especially since we don't really know how it will work post-case-3.
After going through a 6.5 month Ace Attorney Marathon, I have finally finished Dual Destinies.

I certainly won't be re-playing any of these games in the near future, but I really enjoyed the experience.
Re: JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Germany

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:04 pm

Posts: 771

We don't really know anything about cases 4 and 5, and it's not like they never switched the defense attorney or the prosecutor during a case.
Re: JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title
User avatar

流尾亞のロイヤルな理由

Gender: Female

Location: Chasing my tail, as always

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 2022

Bolt Storm wrote:
Sure:

Spoiler:
Image
Phoenix: E-eh? ...Pearly!?

Image
Pearl: Well, since I've come this far, I'll do whatever I can!

Image
Phoenix: These... these are Psyche-Locks!

Image
Phoenix: With this Magatama, I can see the secrets people hide.

Image
Phoenix: That, and... why not go back to the basics of being a defense attorney?

Image
Phoenix: Always believe in your client, no matter what.

Image
Phoenix: Well, I don't mean to brag, but plenty of people still call me "young man"!

Image
Simon: Or maybe you're just going senile in your old age.

Image
Edgeworth: For the Chief Prosecutor to stand in court of his own free will... it's quite extraordinary.

Bolt, mind editing the first one? It sounds odd for Nick to call her Pearly when it's reserved for Maya.

And for the last one, I'll just add that it's not just extraordinary, but an unheard-of kind of situation. He's the first Chief Prosecutor to stand in court as per his own decree.

On a slightly unrelated note, I think I should make a tally now.

- getting smack-talked (crashing and burning as a result)
- falling into the prosecution's trap
- getting whipped
- getting pecked by a hummingbird
- getting coffee thrown at him
- getting seeds thrown at him
- getting hit by a dull blade
- getting hit by a pipe
- getting attacked by a hawk

These things should be added to the Drinking Game thread.
Click here for the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney Translation Project Blog!
Also includes an ongoing side project Maya Fey: Ace Advisor, where Maya & co. help your Japanese study needs!
More translation projects currently in the works.


Last edited by Rubia Ryu the Royal on Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title
User avatar

A Pessimistic Optimist

Gender: None specified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:19 pm

Posts: 304

I just noticed something incredibly minor in the blog entry about UI.

Spoiler: Possible Case 1 spoilers
Hozumi Kakuru's mugshot can be seen in the UI screenshot about profiles, along with the other Case 1 characters. They're not really trying to hide her existence now. So it's 100% confirmed she's a victim in Case 1.

I'm guessing this is the last amount of information about the game we're getting pre-release as there's only a week left before the game is released.
Image
Credits for PandaPrinzessin for this signature.
Re: JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:47 pm

Posts: 859

Yummy, delicious non-spoiler news. But now I want to know what Pearl is doing there - I was indifferent to her appearing before but it looks like she might help out.

I love how they kept her 'shit's about to get real/oh no you didn't' pose.

I wonder why Edgeworth is so interested in that trial. Maybe he just wants to face Phoenix again.
Image
Re: JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title
User avatar

流尾亞のロイヤルな理由

Gender: Female

Location: Chasing my tail, as always

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 2022

Everything is fitting so well together it's almost seamless. Well, all except for one thing.

Image
Phoenix: Hey, Athena, it's been a while. So, what was I supposed to be doing during this investigation part?

Image
Athena: What? Mr. Wright! Have you really forgotten where you're supposed to go!?

Image
Athena: Ah, well, actually it's someplace where I have to go. Next stop: the academy interior! Oh, and I should have a chat with Chishio-kun too...

Phoenix: ...So, what about me?

Image
Apollo: When in doubt, the Investigation Memo!

Phoenix: Apollo, why are you still wearing that? I know I finished case 1 already.

Apollo: I thought it'd make me look cooler saying that.

Phoenix: ...Touche.


Note: Not everything here is a translation. I hope people can tell which is and which isn't.
Click here for the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney Translation Project Blog!
Also includes an ongoing side project Maya Fey: Ace Advisor, where Maya & co. help your Japanese study needs!
More translation projects currently in the works.
Re: JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Germany

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:04 pm

Posts: 771

I think Capcom did a really good job on the amount and type of info they showed us. We may think that we know a lot about the first three cases and many characters, but we actual know nothing (like Jon Snow) and have more questions now than we had before.

@Rubia Silve Ryu: Hahaha, that's a nice way to advertise the new check list feature. :phoenix:
Re: JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title
User avatar

These are their stories...

Gender: Male

Location: Crane, Poole, and Schmidt

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 1:46 am

Posts: 1233

Lusankya wrote:
I think Capcom did a really good job on the amount and type of info they showed us. We may think that we know a lot about the first three cases and many characters, but we actual know nothing (like Jon Snow) and have more questions now than we had before.

@Rubia Silve Ryu: Hahaha, that's a nice way to advertise the new check list feature. :phoenix:


Yeah they were very skilled about what to show and what not to show and I bet there are still many surprises waiting for us. We haven't really seen too much anyway; if this was a movie the stuff we've seen probably would only amount to a trailer.
After going through a 6.5 month Ace Attorney Marathon, I have finally finished Dual Destinies.

I certainly won't be re-playing any of these games in the near future, but I really enjoyed the experience.
Re: JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title
User avatar

It's real-life canon!

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 5504

Gh... what happened to Edgeworth? More likely, his cravat? It looks all flat and limp, where's the fluffiness of it from before? :sadshoe:

C-A
Re: JP Dual Destinies site updatedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Germany

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:04 pm

Posts: 771

Edit: Nevermind.
Page 1 of 8 [ 297 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
cron
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO
[ Time : 1.469s | 14 Queries | GZIP : On ]