Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 2 of 2[ 55 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: Gyakuten Saiban 5 released in JapanTopic%20Title

Monkey with a gun

marco23p wrote:
It seems like it was only yesturday, the only gameplay footage we had was this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em4bulXgs4Q (It has a little less then 2 minutes of game play footage, and it's not really accurate to the final game anyway, so no spoilers unless you know absolutely nothing about the game)

The game sure has come a long way, the graphics look a bit changed as well as the audio.

Spoiler:
I also watched a bit of Bolt Storm's gameplay footage, it's so weird how changed up the final game is. They definitely packed a lot more into the 1st case than I was expecting

I joined this forum not too long ago, and I can't say I have been the most active, but I have been lurking around for a while, and I must say, it's been fun to share this experience with all of you fellow AA fans :phoenix:

But the fun is not over yet, we Americans are still waiting for our release, which thank god should not be too long =D

Happy Ace Attorney 5 everyone :')

Spoiler:
I agree on case 1, though i pretty much expected it to be jam packed and have complications due to how Investigations handled its case 1, especially the first game that otherwise already revealed its killer in the intro

marco23p wrote:
Prosecutor Yuugami wrote:
marco23p wrote:
I still have the video open on my mac, let me find a way to somehow grab it, wish it was on my pc so I could just use fraps >_>

If you could that would be awesome :sparkly-maggey:

Spoiler: Link to the HTML file that contains the video which shows the complete 1st case, obvious major spoilers!
Quote:
marco23p wrote:
Okay, Bolt I hope you don't mind that I do this, but I manged to find a way y'all can view the video, but I don't know how long it will work.

I had the video open on my mac, so I downloaded a special program and copied all the HTML into it and generated a HTML file, this file will open a YouTube page, you still need internet to view it. Keep in mind, the video is still being downloaded from YouTube's servers, so I don't know how long the file will be available for.

[spoiler=Link to the HTML file that contains the video which shows the complete 1st case, obvious major spoilers!]http://www.mediafire.com/download/8an27mvczxzvmgt/AA5.html

I hope you don't mind my botched up BBCode :bellboy:

This no longer works =(

awww so there is no way of showing me it? :sadini:

ouboros wrote:
it runs Aug 1st~ Sept 16th. You have to first go to either Shinagawa Station or Toukyuu Kawasaki Station. Go the the service counter 10am~6pm and ask for "Gyakuten Saiban Mystery kippu". They will give out the goodies to the first 2000 people who buy the tickets. (the tickets are 700yen). Next you go to each station on the map and get a hint to a case. The case is about a stolen whistle. Finally you go to Haneda Airport Terminal Train Station. Go to the manned window on the 2nd floor before 8pm. You need figure out all the hints and tell the staff who you think the criminal is. If you get it right, you get a certificate and a raffle ticket. If you can't read the hints, solving the actual case might be a bit tough.

Part 8 details the raffle prizes:
-game + figure
-game
-T-shirt
-Spa ticket
-train company goods
-1000yen of train company cards

Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it! My Japanese comprehension is pretty bad but given as I'm there on the dates I may as well give it a go! Ganbarimasu indeed :pearl:

sarahofcroydon wrote:
ouboros wrote:
it runs Aug 1st~ Sept 16th. You have to first go to either Shinagawa Station or Toukyuu Kawasaki Station. Go the the service counter 10am~6pm and ask for "Gyakuten Saiban Mystery kippu". They will give out the goodies to the first 2000 people who buy the tickets. (the tickets are 700yen). Next you go to each station on the map and get a hint to a case. The case is about a stolen whistle. Finally you go to Haneda Airport Terminal Train Station. Go to the manned window on the 2nd floor before 8pm. You need figure out all the hints and tell the staff who you think the criminal is. If you get it right, you get a certificate and a raffle ticket. If you can't read the hints, solving the actual case might be a bit tough.

-game + figure
-game
-T-shirt
-Spa ticket
-train company goods

Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it! My Japanese comprehension is pretty bad but given as I'm there on the dates I may as well give it a go! Ganbarimasu indeed :pearl:

Lucky you :O you should totally take pictures and post them here

Missile

sarahofcroydon wrote:
ouboros wrote:

-game + figure
-game
-T-shirt
-Spa ticket
-train company goods

Well, even if you can't solve the hints, you still get the plastic file and the stickers. (which you can't obtain anywhere else)
The raffle prizes are just stuff that you could buy while you're in Japan anyway. Anyway, I hope you have fun!

Thank you very much... I'll be sure to take lots of photos for you guys. I'm also lucky to be seeing Gyakuten Spotlight (although at no small cost I can assure you) so I will try to do a bit of a review for you as well!

Anyone interested in translating these manga strips from the new blog entry?

Image Image

Heh heh.

Uhh... I don't know nearly enough Japanese to say anything about the one on the right, but the one on the left seems to be Trucy claiming Nick ate her donuts and cookie, Nick denying it, and Polly and Thena calling him out on it (a la special powers)... And then something at the bottom panel that I don't know yet.

... Evidently I need to learn more kanji... And basic Japanese...
So I finally grew a brain and remembered to give myself a signature... Whoopee.
Snackoos IRL. They are delicious and are covered in real chocolate. #so-grateful-I'm-Filipino

Excuse me if I contradict myself. I do that.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Lusankya wrote:

Image Image

Right:

Good Morning, Monita!
Apollo: Huh? Isn't Monita acting a little strange?
Athena: Eh?
Huh, she's gone into sleep mode.
Apollo: Is it alright?
Athena: Yep! At a time like this...
*konk*
And it's fixed!
Monita: Fi xe d~
Apollo: What an odd way to fix it...

Left:

Happenings at the Office
Trucy: Ah!
Daddy! You ate my donuts!
Phoenix: Nah, it wasn't me...
Apollo: Whoa! My bracelet reacted instantly!
Trucy: Daddy! You ate my cake!
Athena: Ah! There's so much noise in his voice!
Phoenix: I can't just eat whatever I want...
Living here is tough...
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

The Law 'Shark'

typical Ace Attorney silliness, and I love it. XD
~Beware of the Shark - He'll bite!~

I wish I WERE the best.

By the way, when does the "artbook" (more like a complete guide according to the site) that contains artwork for all the characters featured in the game and other information regarding to them such as their height and their concept art usually gets released?

AnsweringNOW wrote:
By the way, when does the "artbook" (more like a complete guide according to the site) that contains artwork for all the characters featured in the game and other information regarding to them such as their height and their concept art usually gets released?

If this is the guide you're thinking of, I believe it's already on sale... it wasn't an art book in the way this oneis, though.

(I just wanted to let you guys know I haven't forgotten you and am currently working on a review of Gyakuten no Spotlight, as well as the experience of the Keikyu Rail challenge!)

Before you believe me, please feel your

Lusankya wrote:

Image Image

Spoiler:
In the left: Why Apollo's and Athena's gadget reacting because Phoenix Wright is lying.
In the right: How could Athena fixed Mood Matrix but she can do that for orders itself.

Wow! That is a nice blog entry and I even know that even I can't understand. More blog entry more fun I hope this forum stay still active and live well for best.

Rubia Silve Ryu wrote:
Lusankya wrote:

Image Image

Right:

Good Morning, Monita!
*konk*
And it's fixed!

Left:

Happenings at the Office
Living here is tough...

Haha love the comic. I feel Wright's pain when i can't eat what I want in the house when people claim it. :larry:

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Rubia Silve Ryu wrote:
Lusankya wrote:

Image Image

Right:

Good Morning, Monita!
*konk*
And it's fixed!

Left:

Happenings at the Office
Living here is tough...

I think it should be M.O.n.I.T.A. Like GLaDOS, it should be an acronym. It will stand for EMotion Organizer and Informational Trait Analyzer :keiko:
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Page 2 of 2 [ 55 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » General » Trial Minutes