[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3901)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4805: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3901)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4806: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3901)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4807: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3901)
Next AA now in development by DD team + Takumi news incoming : Trial Minutes

Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 2[ 73 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Next AA now in development by DD team + Takumi news incomingTopic%20Title

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

Re: Next AA now in development by DD team + Takumi news incoTopic%20Title

As long as the quality is on par (or even better) than AA5 was overall, I'll be all over it like butter on popcorn.

Seriously though, always good to hear they're working on another title. Just don't make us wait another five years, eh?

YES. :will:

Hopefully since they actually have a 3D engine made already this time 'round, it'll be a fairly quicker release (or at least a bit more time to catch some glaring grammar errors-- not that there was awfully too many).
Developer of .
A long time Ace Attorney fan... who finally decided to join the community.

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

I'm actually thinking the announcement would be held at a Japanese only Nintendo Direct. Then again, that's probably only me hoping news would come before next September.
The king of all, Sir Duke

As much as I'm looking forward to the next Phoenix Wright project, the Takumi project is really exciting for me. Takumi brought that magic to Ace Attorney which, no offense to the Dual Destinies team, Yamazaki couldn't quite match. Dual Destinies was great and all but I feel Takumi...

I'm gonna stop myself before I go into a boring rant about nothing that matters. Woo! More Ace Attorney and more Shu Takumi and yaaaay!
I'm So Meta, Even This Acronym

But in all honesty, META humour sucks.

So, we're gonna expect GS6's trailer at E3 next year? Neeeeaaaaaaaaaat.
"Oh holy father, holy Brother, holy master... My sacred mission is at last complete. With these two hands, mankind is saved. I am your will made flesh. In your name, I give thanks."

2014 will be a great year. ちょっとわくわくしてるね。
Ever armed with trollswatters and attacking Phoenix Wright.

Click for the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney Translation Project Blog!
Also includes an ongoing side project Maya Fey: Ace Advisor, where Maya & co. help your Japanese study needs!
Various DGS/GS6 Translations currently in the works.

Also, click for the current archive of fanfiction or for the backup archive. Click for the blog that updates it.
Now including translations of misc. works not related to AA.

1) Not sure if I'm happy Yamazaki's team is already working again (and while the wording is a bit vague, I am going to assume he's talking about a new AA title), but I'm sure looking forward to Takumi's title, even though he sounds kinda depressing :P

2) I knew that Kitajima Yukinori had helped writing the script of both Layton vs GS[,i] and [i]Dual Destinies, but I had no idea he had also worked on Time Travelers, Senran Kagura and 428 ~Fuusa Sareta Shibuya de~. Man, he has done a lot on my favorite games of this and last year!

3) No Tantei Jinguuji Saburou or Kamaitachi no Yoru news.... :(
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

Huh, that's very interesting, but I'm conflicted. On one hand, I want the current team to stick to the spin-off (which I don't care about at all) and let Mr. Takumi take over the regular Ace Attorney franchise, but on the other, I really want a GS6.

Still, great news! It's good to hear Dual Destinies did so well, too.

HELLLAAAAA.

Oh man, we gots to get ready

HERE COME DAT SPIRIT MEDIUM!

Oh my god I'm so happy :larry:

But please let Apollo be the main character.

Oh man, if the next Ace Attorney game gets announced next year...

Just woke up and all I see is this amazing announcement, perfect way to wake up. :acro: I'd be very excited if the new game would be either ghost trick related or AA related I really don't mind. Great that GS6 is gonna be started at full force, I just hope they do a good job with the storyline like they did with GS5.

Oh, that's lovely! It is a shame that Takumi seems to have left the core GS franchise because his writing was definitely better than Takeshi Yamazak's but what can one do. More Ace Attorney is certainly welcomed!

Since DD seems to have done well, maybe they'll decide to translate AAI2...

...and there's fifteen feet of pure white snow

Shu Takumi is working on a new project? This is the precious news I've been waiting for.

While I'm obviously happy about the news, I really hope they choose the right characters to bring back
(if anyone)...
3DS Friend Code: 5129-1407-0950

| | | |

Please let it be GK3......

And here's my custom logo!
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAA

AA

Oh my gosh it's actually happening!

(*crosses fingers for awesome maya part somewhere in the game*)
I am so judging things based on narrow-minded cultural assumptions.

As if I didn't have more writing work to deal with

Amazing news, I still can barely believe them. I'm really looking forward Takumi's new project.

As for the new Ace Attorney, I'm glad, DD left room for a sequel. But as much as I want AA6, I have a feeling it will be AAI3. I don't know, it feels too good to be true.

Man, Takumi's new title is really intriguing me... I wonder what he can come up with next.

It's also a shame Ghost Trick and PL vs AA didn't do so well compared to GK5 in Japan. I think both games are better than Dual Destinies...

Right now I'm just wondering if any of these games will make it out of Japan. We still have no idea how much GK5 sold.

OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy because of this news...but I wish that both of them are working on the same title.

Also, I think someone said that AA5 was the best-selling ace attorney game yet.
Signature loading, please wait...

...and there's fifteen feet of pure white snow

People say that GK2 is the best game in the series. So...

Fate is made by

I know, it was really goddamn long, ... :sadshoe:
...but my imagination is bigger in the inside. :edgey:

WOO! Awesome news. 8D I hope they can work on bringing old stories back because there are so many mysteries and DD did nothing in addressing them (though I didn't expect it to). xD;
Something Ghost Trick related would be great as well. :D

YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS! More good news for 2014! That's 2 games on my list of must-buys!
I'm really excited for a new Ace Attorney, and although I feel that Takumi's writing for AA is better than Yamazaki's, I loved Dual Destinies a lot, and I think Yamazaki's gotten the hang of how an AA game works pretty well, so I'm not worried that he's the head writer.

As for Takumi's new game, It's piqued my curiosity! I'm not sure wether to hope for another Ghost Trick, or a new series!

POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Exciting news, although I'm not going to start getting excited until we hear from Capcom USA about it. Also, it's a little hard to get too excited for AA6 when I'm still only through the long-awaited AA5. Still great news though. I think Dual Destinies is overall the best game in the series (not my favorite though; "best" and "my favorite personally" actually have pretty different criteria haha) so I'm fine with the AAI team doing it. (In fact, I'm not sure Takumi coming back would be a good thing in the end) However, I don't really want a GK3 at this point. They've set up a really great cast of characters in DD; I want to see them again. While I really like the AAI games, they always feel less impactful and interesting to me. The gameplay also feels really uneven pacing-wise when replaying them. Even the very-good AAI2 wasn't as good as the main series.

Takumi working on a new project is always a good thing. Excited to see what comes next!
"I don't call it money anymore, I call it Fuel Units"

Two words: Innocents Day

Nevermind...!

Twas waiting for the "when" good to hear it's so soon being worked on.

And crazy excited for Shu working on something new. I miss the man's writing so much (and agree with what was said up there, much love to the DD team however still enjoyed it thoroughly).

Page 1 of 2 [ 73 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » General » Trial Minutes