Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 3 of 3[ 91 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Re: Trucy and Ema are back in GS6! Famitsu articleTopic%20Title

Gardevoir lover

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
In eight hours from this post.

So i'll be asleep when it happens... Great.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Ready for action!

I'm loving Trucy's new artwork. She looks really adorable there. Ace Attorney needs more dynamic poses like that, too much art is just characters standing around.

Glad to see Ema back, can't wait for her to start throwing snackoos at Apollo again!

Also:

Spoiler:
Betting on Mimi being the true culprit. She's jealous of Trucy being the star of the show, so by framing Trucy then she gets the show all to herself. She looks like the type to backstab people too.

迷探偵

One of the pages mentions the voice cast by the way. Most of them we already guessed, but it's good to have official confirmation:

Phoenix Wright: Takayuki KONDŌ
Apollo Justice: KENN
Athena Cykes: Megumi HAN
Maya Fey: Satomi HANAMURA
Nayuta: Daisuke NAMIKAWA
Leifa: Saori HAYAMI
Bokto: Emiri KATŌ
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

Art Person

Lhancat wrote:
I'm loving Trucy's new artwork. She looks really adorable there. Ace Attorney needs more dynamic poses like that, too much art is just characters standing around.

Glad to see Ema back, can't wait for her to start throwing snackoos at Apollo again!

Also:

Spoiler:
Betting on Mimi being the true culprit. She's jealous of Trucy being the star of the show, so by framing Trucy then she gets the show all to herself. She looks like the type to backstab people too.

Spoiler:
As cute as her design is, I'm honestly thinking that's the case. I kinda hope she isn't though :larry:

Spoiler:
I think it's the producer. He seems a little too chill. It's suspicious. Plus, most producers I've seen in movies and TV are evil. It coulf be someone we don't know, though. In DD we got at least three new character pero Case, barring the first.

But I'm glad that all one-off characters seem somewhat interesting so far. A recurring problem in all of Yamazaki's games is that you can tell who's the killer based on who's the most boring character. It's like they think 'This guy isn't going to appear anymore so we don't have to bother giving them a personality until they go crazy after you accuse them'.

Also, I don't know what kind of euphemism drink Tony Stark is going to have a problem with, but it's going to end in Apollo's face eventually.

Art Person

luck wrote:
Also, I don't know what kind of euphemism drink Tony Stark is going to have a problem with, but it's going to end in Apollo's face eventually.

It's clearly a glass of this stuff Matt drinks:

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?

Ash wrote:
One of the pages mentions the voice cast by the way. Most of them we already guessed, but it's good to have official confirmation:

Great roster of seiyuu!

My sister and I have been guessing who Nayuta 's seiyuu will be.

She's now flipping out in happiness.

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

Yu Narukami as the prosecution? I'm sold.

I agree with the poster who said they like the new dynamic artwork. There's something about the faces too that makes them look really good. Whoever's responsible, I hope they come back for the next game.
Especially if Ema's in the next one.

That one super-uncooperative witness

Ash wrote:

LOOK AT ME. I'M SO GOOD. I put Namikawa as Nayuta in my betting pool for him and I'm so glad I got that right. (pounds fist :athena:)

About Ema being detective vs. forensic scientist and her role in the game, isn't the title of the detective largely a formality for the actual "role" the character plays? To be a "detective" character in an Ace Attorney game all you have to do is hang around the scene of the crime a lot, hand out pertinent information to our protagonists, and testify at the beginning of a case. Ema is more than capable of doing all of those even after the career change.

ASCEND

Lhancat wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Also, in the second case is the only one with a female killer in a lot of the Ace Attofney games. I kind of hope they break the pattern again, but if that's true then it will be the same as usual.

I'm excited to see Trucy and Ema finally get revealed! It's especially nice to see that Ema Skye actually got to be a forensic investigator now!

It's also cool to see Perceive come back, but I hope it gets used some in trials too. Most of the fun with Perceive in Apollo Justice was finding the right statement to use the Bracelet on, which doesn't work in the investigations.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

sumguy28 wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:
Also, Ema being a forensic scientist doesn't mean she can't stay as detective (I really hope she is though!), but she could be the cameo character, like Klavier was in 5-3.

Make Ema a pointless cameo once, and you please no one.
Make Ema a pointless cameo twice, and you wonder if they'll ever learn.
Make Ema a pointless cameo three times, I'm sending an angry e-mail to the developers.

MTE.

I'm kind of sick of pointless cameos in this series, so I hope that Ema is in more than just 6-2. :ron:
"Having a place to go — is a home. Having someone to love — is a family. Having both — is a blessing."
Page 3 of 3 [ 91 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Board index » General » Trial Minutes