Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 1[ 8 posts ]

15th ann. stage show at TGS is tonight/today (9/16 or 9/17)Topic%20Title

元・超会社員級の管理人

Hey there! Just a reminder that the special Ace Attorney 15th anniversary stage show at TGS is in less than 24 hours from the time of this post, at 15:00 JST on Saturday, September 17th!

This translates to 11 PM PT (on Friday the 16th), 2 AM ET, 6 AM UTC, and 8 AM CEST.

We will be livestreaming and translating the important bits on CyTube, so stop on by and chat with other AA fans!
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
Re: 15th ann. stage show at TGS is tonight/today (9/16 or 9/Topic%20Title

Art Person

I don't know if I'll be around for this tomorrow, I might just come to the site to see if anything new gets shown. And if anything is shown, or a new game, I hope someone's recording!
We might get another beta scene like this one from DD

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

I've deliberately not looked into/not gotten excited about DGS because I'll probably never play it and I don't want to feel the urge I felt for so long before GK2 was localized, but it will be cool if the sequel gets announced. I doubt the chance of localization still, especially since the NX is coming soon (so it would put DGS in a situation similar to GK2) but I hope someday we'll play the DGS series. If the whole trilogy comes out and no word on localization has happened I might cave and try to find a translated playthrough on youtube.

I kind of hope they announce something new and different but that is profitable to localize. That pretty much kind of limits it to Phoenix, though (at least we think - we've never heard any official confirmation about it but that seems to be the indication). I would totally love a new AAI but starring Phoenix, though.
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.

I doubt we will get a new game announcement, i mean, last year we got AA6 announcement some days before TGS and it was available to play at the event, unlike this time around, where we heard absolutely nothing till now, i will say that maybe we will see some teasers at most, most likely for DGS2 , i can see Capcom going for yearly AA releases alternating between DGS trilogy and mainline AA games for a while.

Regardless! i will still watch the stream tomorrow, it's timing is really convenient for me, i find it curious that Persona 5 will also have streaming at the same time, i wonder if i will do some multitasking .....

Nerd Processor

MH MD wrote:
I doubt we will get a new game announcement, i mean, last year we got AA6 announcement some days before TGS and it was available to play at the event, unlike this time around, where we heard absolutely nothing till now, i will say that maybe we will see some teasers at most, most likely for DGS2 , i can see Capcom going for yearly AA releases alternating between DGS trilogy and mainline AA games for a while.

^ This.

As far as stuff that is likely to come over here - flawed as it may be at times, I'd be very happy if they announced a second series of the anime.
My Ace Attorney FanFiction Thread (Last updated: 5th August 2018)

元・超会社員級の管理人

Quick reminder that this is starting in about 2 hours!
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

The cape is self-fluttering

Damn... just in time for me to pass out. Oh well. Enjoy the show, and I hope something good turns up (hopefully for fans overseas too).
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

迷探偵

*Hey, cool, they'll serialize a new (prose) story in Hayakawa Mystery Magazine*
*looks at author name*

I actually know Van Madoy >_> (As in we've met several times and stuff)
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear
Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Board index » General » Trial Minutes