Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 1[ 6 posts ]

Takumi and Eshiro on their plans for 2018 (Famitsu)Topic%20Title

迷探偵

Like 4Gamer, Famitsu has published their series of questionnaires with game developers. Among the Capcom developers, we also find Eshiro (series producer) and Takumi (series creator). Interesting is that Takumi says he's helping out with a few projects!

Quote:
Capcom - Motohide ESHIRO

Keywords and Ambitions for 2018
Rebirth & Challenge

I'm really glad I got to meet with fans during the various events we held for the 15th anniversary of Ace Attorney, so we are planning more events and other projects for 2018 that everyone will enjoy.

Recent Updates
We're preparing all kinds of things, so look forward to the future

Quote:
Capcom - Shu TAKUMI

Keywords and Ambitions for 2018
Turning Over A New Leaf

In 2017, I managed to complete the story with the grandest scale I've ever worked on with the 2 Dai Gyakuten Saiban games in a form I'm happy with. At one hand I feel relieved, but now I have to find a new "goal" to work towards to... that's where I am now.

Recent Updates
At the moment I'm done with Dai Gyakuten Saiban and I'm helping out on a few projects that haven't been announced yet.

"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear
Re: Takumi and Eshiro on their plans for 2018 (Famitsu)Topic%20Title

Mia Payne

I wonder if Takumi is working on another bad AA spin off we won't get. And it's way better sequel we also won't get

元・超会社員級の管理人

From the wording there by Takumi I wouldn't be surprised if they were working on an AA3 anime adaptation. IIRC he "helped" on the first one as well as a script consultant.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

Happy Maria

Normally I'd be surprised, but I do think that a T&T anime could work given the proper budget. 3-1/2-1 could work as the beginning, then 3-2 and 3-3, and then 3-4 and 3-5. Maybe shoehorn in 1-5 but at this point I don't think it'd be a good idea.

If they dedicate 26 episodes to T&T it could be a pretty good adaptation. I doubt they would include 2-1 and 1-5 at this point and they are almost certainly not including AJ in the same season.
Signature loading, please wait...

Very interesting. An AAI3, AA7 or a Trials And Tribulations adaption of the anime would be awesome! Excited to find out what 2018 will bring to the Ace Attorney fandom!
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » General » Trial Minutes