Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 1[ 6 posts ]

The Great Ace Attorney - episode 2 translation releasedTopic%20Title

sans.

It's been a few months since the Scarlet Study team released their translation patch for the first episode of Dai Gyakuten Saiban - or The Great Ace Attorney if you prefer - and they're proud to announce today that the patch has been updated to include the game's second episode!

The Scarlet Study team wrote:
Here’s a quick summary of the changes: a full release of Episode 2; the teaser for Episode 3; dozens of retranslations and typo fixes for our initial release; and the removal of our anti-circumvention measures from the patch, allowing eShop buyers to use it. Our staff spent countless hours polishing this release to ensure that it is as high-quality as possible – in fact, you may be surprised to hear that initial translation for this episode was completed quite some time ago. Since then, our tireless team of translators, proofreaders, and editors have rewritten the entire script to preserve quality and consistency. Above all, we strived to find the best balance that we could between accuracy and clarity.

So if you've got a copy of DGS1 and a homebrewed 3DS, what are you waiting for? Go download the patch!

Congrats to the team on this release to close out 2017! And keep your eye on CR for the next few days as we ring in 2018 with some news of our own...
Hey! My current life situation is [low-level internal screaming], so I may be slow to respond to things. Thanks for understanding!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
Re: The Great Ace Attorney - episode 2 translation releasedTopic%20Title

Mia Payne

Hell yeah 5th worst case in the series HYPE

Wrong thread Blizdi, the AAI-3 discussion thread is in a different section.

More on topic, congrats to the team for this release! They have been pretty fast with this all things considered. Western fans are closer to experiencing the whole DGS story! And they can already experience the most emotionally painful case ever.
Signature loading, please wait...

Mia Payne

Cesar Zero wrote:
Wrong thread Blizdi, the AAI-3 discussion thread is in a different section.

More on topic, congrats to the team for this release! They have been pretty fast with this all things considered. Western fans are closer to experiencing the whole DGS story! And they can already experience the most emotionally painful case ever.

Wait until you see my reply to the Case 4 completion topic :karma: :karma: :karma: :karma: :karma: :karma: :karma: :karma:

Servant of Ghosts and Lawyers

I'm holding out for the completed translation, but I'm really happy to see the progress continue! It reminds me of the thrill of waiting for the AAI2 fan translation a lot.
Too lazy for signature...

Yabba Dabba Doo

I'm in the same boat as Apollon, as I'd much rather have the full game playable than wait months for each new case. Awesome to see that progress is going smoothly on this though. Here's hoping 2018's a great year for Ace Attorney.
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » General » Trial Minutes