Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 1[ 9 posts ]

Anime Expo News RoundupTopic%20Title

is a five star man.

An Ace Attorney Anime panel was held yesterday at Anime Expo, and it bought some new news about the upcoming season 2 of the AA Anime. The anime, which will begin on October 6th in Japan, is set to adapt Trials and Tribulations as well as recapping the Lost Turnabout (presumably to introduce Maggey to the anime). At the panel, Shu Takumi also confirmed new anime-exclusive content, including a new story set on a train. A new trailer was aired at the panel, but as of the time of writing has yet to be posted online.

The website for the show has also been updated, with some new renders of Godot and Larry in his security suit on the characters tab. You can find that here.
Visit http://toatalireviews.com for all your TV and video game review needs.
Re: Anime Expo News RoundupTopic%20Title

According to info on the official site:

http://www.ytv.co.jp/animegyakuten/character/godo.html

We know the Japanese voice actor (seiyu) of Godot, and his name is... Hiroaki Hirata (平田 広明).
He is most known for the roles of Sanji from One Piece, Pip Bernadotte from Hellsing Ultimate, and... Kotetsu T. Kaburagi from Tiger & Bunny :spit: !

For those who never heard of T&B, here's a picture of Kotetsu and Godot:

It cannot be a coincidence, can it? :eh?:

Happy Maria

My first thought on seeing this: Why is everyone bursting through Godot's crotch?

Other than that, seems like the usual fare. It'll probably garbage but I think the dub will be alright at least. Not sure why they saved 2-1 till now but whatever.

Quote:
Not sure why they saved 2-1 till now

Well, there was no point of reintroducing main characters to the viewers mid-season, was it?

First season was already incredibly squeezed, so there it was a wise decision not to adapt a case that does not contribute much to the overall plot aside from the introduction of Maggey (Recipe for Turnabout was originally meant to be included in Gyakuten Saiban 2, but due to cartridge memory issues they needed to cut it out).

Happy Maria

Darth Wiader wrote:
Quote:
Not sure why they saved 2-1 till now

Well, there was no point of reintroducing main characters to the viewers mid-season, was it?

First season was already incredibly squeezed, so there it was a wise decision not to adapt a case that does not contribute much to the overall plot aside from the introduction of Maggey (Recipe for Turnabout was originally meant to be included in Gyakuten Saiban 2, but due to cartridge memory issues they needed to cut it out).

Yes, but I feel 3-1 would have been a better way to open this season, since it also happens to be story related.

It can still work. Phoenix can flash back to his first meeting with Mia while recovering from an extinguisher-induced :beef: amnesia and recollecting his memories.

I wonder if they will adapt Rise from the Ashes.

Ace Fangirl

Ooh, I'm very excited! I can't wait for a trailer!

I also can't wait for Luke Atmey's nose to take up, like, half the screen during dramatic zooms.

Ace Fangirl

Man, they sure are taking their time with putting that PV online. It was shown at a con two months ago, so we know it exists, and the actual airing of the new season starts five weeks from now. There's even a PR section in the website that's been stuck on Coming Soon for two months already.

Was anyone present at Anime Expo who knows the contents of the trailer?
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Board index » General » Trial Minutes