Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 1[ 4 posts ]

Ace Attorney Anime Season 2 has started!Topic%20Title

is a five star man.

Just a reminder that the first episode of the second season of the Ace Attorney anime aired today - it covers the events of The Lost Turnabout, and can be streamed now for Crunchyroll premium users at https://www.crunchyroll.com/ace-attorney.

The show airs every Saturday and will include an original episode written by Shu Takumi later in the season.
Visit http://toatalireviews.com for all your TV and video game review needs.
Re: Ace Attorney Anime Season 2 has started!Topic%20Title

A New Chapter of Trials!

I don't know if anyone will know the answer to this, but does anyone know how to access the subtitles that use the localized game terminology on the new Crunchyroll video player? I tried selecting both of the English (US) subtitle options in the About This Video section of the page, but they both appeared to be the same Japanese-terminology subtitles.
Eureka!

Nerd Processor

Apollon wrote:
I don't know if anyone will know the answer to this, but does anyone know how to access the subtitles that use the localized game terminology on the new Crunchyroll video player? I tried selecting both of the English (US) subtitle options in the About This Video section of the page, but they both appeared to be the same Japanese-terminology subtitles.

On last week's episode (Stolen Turnabout part 1) mine just automatically selected the localized version, which didn't click with me till quite a bit later - season 1 I never changed it from the Japanese names version!

That said - if you look at the comments on Crunchyroll under the episode - it looks like something was changed at some point and also some are getting Japanese names under both options and others are getting the English names under both??? (Check KnightBuster's thread on Crunchyroll) :udgey:

In fact I've just checked mine (on ep 2 - Stolen Turnabout Part 1) and it looks like both English (US) options on the site give me the English names so I can't get the non-localised ones. I'm in the UK.
My Ace Attorney FanFiction Thread (Last updated: 5th August 2018)

I have a lot of mixed feelings about it but if there will be a special episode made by takumi I'll try sticking around. :shoe:
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » General » Trial Minutes