Last visit was:
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:03 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Another Code R - Rips (Tons of Spoilers) !Dusk Photos Found!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:56 pm 
Admin
Admin

Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
I got frustrated that my iTunes library was missing the Trace Memory music that got remixed in Another Code R, seeing as that music didn't appear to exist online, I decided to try my hand at getting the music myself. I still haven't found the music, but I did find some interesting images. I'm surprised the amount of detail they put into the security images.
Spoiler: Lots of Images

Post subject: Re: Another Code R - Rips (3 megs + Tons of Semi-Spoilers)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 pm 
Admin
Admin

Custom Title: 元・超会社員級の管理人
If I'm not mistaken, the Another Code tracks aren't actually remixed, they just sound different because the Wii is playing them (in fact, you can hear them fade/loop if I'm not mistaken, which suggests they literally just took the final tracks and did a straight conversion.) You can grab the DS tracks here, though I can't vouch for sound quality. Alternatively, you could try tracking down the 2SF files and converting them to MP3. :minuki:

Out of curiosity, I assume you shrunk those images? It'd be strange for a game running at 480p to use 240p images, even if they're just camera stills...

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:24 pm 
Admin
Admin

Bolt Storm wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, the Another Code tracks aren't actually remixed, they just sound different because the Wii is playing them (in fact, you can hear them fade/loop if I'm not mistaken, which suggests they literally just took the final tracks and did a straight conversion.) You can grab the DS tracks here, though I can't vouch for sound quality. Alternatively, you could try tracking down the 2SF files and converting them to MP3. :minuki:

Out of curiosity, I assume you shrunk those images? It'd be strange for a game running at 480p to use 240p images, even if they're just camera stills...

Haha, okay maybe remixed isn't the right word, but by and large the Wii version (with one or two exceptions) sounds better then the DS version. Which explains why I was after them in the first place. (Plus I'm kinda hoping that I'll find the Trace Memory title screen music hidden in the Wii version. That was my favorite track on the DS title and I really want to hear what it sounds like using the Wii instrument library)

And thanks for the TM DS soundtrack, technically I already have it. But I appreciate the gesture.

And on the record, nope, what you see is what's there. I didn't edit the images or nothing.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:27 am 
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney

Indeed, there's no real 'remix' of the DS soundtrack in Another Code: R, except... well, the music you hear in the Disc Channel is directly taken from the DS (I think! It's been a long since I've played this game.), but you've got a longer and better version in the game, called 'Unkept Promise'. Definitely one of my favorite music in this wonderful soundtrack! But now, I wonder whether the music of the Disc Channel isn't just the intro of 'Unkept Promise'...?
(I have to admit that 'Fragment of Memories', the one you hear during the 'recaps' is pretty nice too).

I've got the whole soundtrack if you want? Well,there's not the said tracks from the DS one, since they're exactly the same the guy who ripped the music didn't bother to rip them too... but you've got a bonus track (2 in fact, one is an alternate version of one 'song', the other is a real song that isn't in Ashley's MP3 player.)

And thanks for the rip! I just realised I had missed at least... 89% of all the security camera's pictures you can see in the game...

Edit: just found it!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:22 pm 
Admin
Admin

Considering I had to play the game via GeckoOS, I never got to hear the Channel music; anyways maybe I'm stating what I was after wrong? Going by the track names "Ghost Memories" doesn't sound as full as "D's Theme"; at least that's how it sounds when comparing my computer to the Wii. Naturally I presume that the different speakers are part at fault for the difference in sound quality; but I'm interested in finding out if there really is a rendered difference between the two versions. If there is, then cool, if not, then at least I learned a bit mucking around in the file system.

Edit: Finally found all the files, there's some rather interesting naming.

anotherdemo51.brstm
ashley_theme01.brstm
bill_last.brstm
bill_theme.brstm
chaptar1.brstm
chaptar2-3.brstm
chaptar4.brstm
chaptar5-6.brstm
chaptar7.brstm
D_theme.brstm
ending.brstm
happy_birthday.brstm
opening.brstm
richard_theme.brstm
STRM_BGM_01.brstm
STRM_BGM_02.brstm
STRM_BGM_03.brstm
STRM_BGM_05.brstm
STRM_BGM_06.brstm
STRM_BGM_07.brstm
STRM_BGM_08.brstm
STRM_BGM_10.brstm
STRM_BGM_15.brstm
STRM_BGM_18.brstm
STRM_BGM_19.brstm
STRM_BGM_20.brstm
STRM_BGM_24.brstm
STRM_BGM_25.brstm
STRM_BGM_33.brstm
STRM_BGM_34.brstm
STRM_BGM_35.brstm
STRM_BGM_36.brstm
STRM_BGM_37.brstm
STRM_BGM_38.brstm
STRM_BGM_40.brstm
STRM_BGM_41.brstm
STRM_BGM_42.brstm
STRM_BGM_43.brstm
STRM_BGM_ANOTHER.brstm
STRM_BGM_BAND_2.brstm
STRM_BGM_BAND.brstm
STRM_BGM_BANNER_SOUND.brstm
STRM_BGM_CHARLOTTE_HOUSE.brstm
STRM_BGM_GUITAR_LESSON_NON_EFFECT.brstm
STRM_BGM_GUITAR_LESSON.brstm
STRM_BGM_HAMBURGER_SHOP.brstm
STRM_BGM_IDOU_01.brstm
STRM_BGM_KAIWA_01.brstm
STRM_BGM_KAIWA_02.brstm
STRM_BGM_LABORATORY.brstm
STRM_BGM_MINKA_AREA.brstm
STRM_BGM_MUSIC_BOX.brstm
STRM_BGM_MUSIC_PLAYER.brstm
STRM_BGM_OP_01.brstm
STRM_BGM_ROOM_AREA.brstm
STRM_BGM_TANSAKU_01.brstm
STRM_BGM_TANSAKU_02.brstm
STRM_BGM_TITLE.brstm
talk1.brstm
talk2.brstm
tumugi.brstm

Note that some tracks are missing in the numbering system....

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:16 am 
Admin
Admin

Okay, I've done a little bit of analysis. L~A, this aught to get your attention; It looks like there are at least 19 Background Music tracks that didn't make it into the final game. All the tracks that are in all caps are unique to Another Code: R, lowercase with casual names are from Trace Memory. It's curious that Ashley's theme has a 01 designation; looks like she may have more then one theme song?

Anyways, tracks with interesting names and their "Unofficial Soundtrack" Equivalents.

ashley_theme01 - Heartache
bill_last - Buried Truths
bill_theme - Family Reunion
chaptar1 - Serenity
chaptar2-3 - House of Edward
chaptar4 - Searching for Truth
chaptar5-6 - Researching Memories (Starts a little different then the DS version)
chaptar7 - Miracle of the Blue Moon
richard_theme - Sayoko's Wish O_o

I'll post more later.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:57 am 
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney

Quote:
Considering I had to play the game via GeckoOS, I never got to hear the Channel music

Now I'm sure of it. The channel music is exactly the same as 'Another Code', from TM's soundtrack.

Quote:
It looks like there are at least 19 Background Music tracks that didn't make it into the final game.

Yeah, I was about to suggest that. That's the only logical explanation for the inconsistency in the naming of the files. I'd really love to listen to those 'hidden songs'... Funnily, in VALVe's games, lines of dialogue and other cut stuff sometimes finds its way into the finale game, though they're not used. I wish I could do the same with those 19 super-secret Background music.

Now, I'm really wondering why they decided to cut those songs... Since they had a number, that means they were in a game at one point, but then were cut... but why? Did they not fit? Or maybe... the reason why they re-used some tracks from the original TM at the end of the game was because they didn't have time to make new songs? (since generally, the music comes towards the end of the developemment process). Guess we'll have to call J to investigate this mystery ;)

Quote:
All the tracks that are in all caps are unique to Another Code: R

Yup, the number of tracks matches with the soundtrack I got. :) (Maybe I miss 1 track, I'm not sure, as I deleted one who couldn't really be called 'music' :p)

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to your new finds!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:54 am 
Admin
Admin

L~A wrote:
Quote:
Considering I had to play the game via GeckoOS, I never got to hear the Channel music

Now I'm sure of it. The channel music is exactly the same as 'Another Code', from TM's soundtrack.

Quote:
It looks like there are at least 19 Background Music tracks that didn't make it into the final game.

Yeah, I was about to suggest that. That's the only logical explanation for the inconsistency in the naming of the files. I'd really love to listen to those 'hidden songs'... Funnily, in VALVe's games, lines of dialogue and other cut stuff sometimes finds its way into the finale game, though they're not used. I wish I could do the same with those 19 super-secret Background music.

Now, I'm really wondering why they decided to cut those songs... Since they had a number, that means they were in a game at one point, but then were cut... but why? Did they not fit? Or maybe... the reason why they re-used some tracks from the original TM at the end of the game was because they didn't have time to make new songs? (since generally, the music comes towards the end of the developemment process). Guess we'll have to call J to investigate this mystery ;)

Quote:
All the tracks that are in all caps are unique to Another Code: R

Yup, the number of tracks matches with the soundtrack I got. :) (Maybe I miss 1 track, I'm not sure, as I deleted one who couldn't really be called 'music' :p)

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to your new finds!

Minor update, haven't played around with the music much, but I did find the localization scripts. Just read through MESS1.BMG, which basically covers the first chapter. The scripts are a little interesting. Character names are missing, but there's some gobbledegook that precedes the dialog, It's consistent between characters talking, so it's easy to assume it's a placeholder or pointer to the character's name or other data.

Here's a sample of what I've got to look at, here's Dan Maxwell and Ashley talking about the stolen bag.

{Ung, looks like the board doesn't like the strange text I tried to paste so it's deleted from my post}

As you can see, the script controls sound effects, background music, and appears to have some basic control over events. Sound effects appear to be all bundled in the following files

another_code_R_sound_data.rsam
another_code_R_sound_data.rsid

Currently I don't have any leads on how to open those files. But that'd be a cool thing to have if we could get in.

And boy Ashley has a lot to say about things, when it comes to dialog trees, dialog doesn't split where the differences occur. It occurs right when you've made a choice. So a line of dialog might go something like this...

Ashley: I miss, D;
Matt: Dee? Who's that?
Ashley: He's a good friend of mine.
Matt: Okay.
Ashley: But you're a good friend too Matt;
Matt: Aw shucks.

Ashley: I miss, D;
Matt: Dee? Who's that?
Ashley: He's dead.
Matt: Okay.
Ashley: But you're a good friend too Matt;
Matt: Aw shucks.

Totally fake example, but I think I got the gist of the inefficient dialog across.

Right now, I'm not sure if the script controls character motions or not. There's nothing explicitly obvious looking at the script, unless it's those lines with the lonely single characters. In that case, it's anyone's guess what those particular motions are.

There's also a debug folder in the root. The Functions themselves are written in English, but they're all heavily commented with '//'s after that it's really unreadable on my side. Random characters and junk. But it's really orderly random characters; I'm guessing maybe my computer isn't well equipped to read Japanese txt files?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:33 am 
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney

Sounds interesting!

Quote:
Here's a sample of what I've got to look at, here's Dan Maxwell and Ashley talking about the stolen bag.
{Ung, looks like the board doesn't like the strange text I tried to paste so it's deleted from my post}

Maybe you could take a picture of the text? Or perhaps the using the
Code:
code
thingy?
Oh, and if you found the localization script... does that mean you found the French text too? (just curious, I'd like to take a peek at the translation, since I've only played this game in English).

Quote:

Currently I don't have any leads on how to open those files. But that'd be a cool thing to have if we could get in.

I'm pretty sure you can find some tools on the internet... from the people who already hacked lots of games of course, not me then. (xD)

I think I understand the 'dialogue tree system', but is it possible for you to post a real example to see how it works?
Too bad the script doesn't seem to be readable... I'd really like to see all the possible lines of dialogue of the game. Must be looooooooooooooooooots of lines I've missed... since I only had the time to play the game 1.15 times this summer, that's no wonder. I'm really looking forward to June so I can play this game again...

Quote:
Right now, I'm not sure if the script controls character motions or not. There's nothing explicitly obvious looking at the script, unless it's those lines with the lonely single characters. In that case, it's anyone's guess what those particular motions are.

I'm pretty sure the motions are controlled in the script, since they're tightly tied with the text ingame. Could you give an example of a normal line + one with the "lonely single characters"?

By the way, what are those pictures supposed to be?:

To Train + Richard? (that what the Japanese reads, apparently)
I can't read the kanjis in the others pictures like this one...

And totally unrelated, but when I click on the title of the topic when editing a message, I get this. There's not the 'whata' in the URl...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:26 am 
Admin
Admin

L~A wrote:
Sounds interesting!

Quote:

Maybe you could take a picture of the text? Or perhaps the using the
Code:
code
thingy?
Oh, and if you found the localization script... does that mean you found the French text too? (just curious, I'd like to take a peek at the translation, since I've only played this game in English).

Yeah. I actually tried using the code tag, my post gets truncated after the first code tag. So I just deleted everything I was going to quote.

Anyways, the included languages are Dutch, English, French, German, Italian and Spanish. English and Dutch are the interesting languages. English is missing the MAP directory that's in all the other localizations, and Dutch only has two files. As opposed to the 363 files in the French folder, and 346 in the English. I'm guessing that English is the default language and perhaps the Dutch localization got terminated early on?

Quote:

Quote:
I'm pretty sure you can find some tools on the internet... from the people who already hacked lots of games of course, not me then. (xD)

Haha, I'll see what I can do. Although it appears that unless the game is Smash Bros Brawl, the hacking scene is really crude. But I'll keep at it

Quote:
I think I understand the 'dialogue tree system', but is it possible for you to post a real example to see how it works?
Too bad the script doesn't seem to be readable... I'd really like to see all the possible lines of dialogue of the game. Must be looooooooooooooooooots of lines I've missed... since I only had the time to play the game 1.15 times this summer, that's no wonder. I'm really looking forward to June so I can play this game again...

Mm... I'd say that playing the game is more fun then reading the raw dialog; you actually know know who's talking as opposed to making an educated guess based upon your play through.

Anyways, here's the French and English localization files, and lets bypass the whole quote/code problem.

http://hobohodo.court-records.net/rips/ ... RA-ENG.zip

Most files, even the .dat ones, can be opened in a text editor. Some like BRFNT (Font), and ARC cannot.

Quote:
By the way, what are those pictures supposed to be?:

To Train + Richard? (that what the Japanese reads, apparently)
I can't read the kanjis in the others pictures like this one...

*Shrug* you've got me. Aside from the image name "PHOTO-S-ID-202.jpg" I've got no context or seen them before. And even then, the file name isn't particularly helpful;

Quote:
And totally unrelated, but when I click on the title of the topic when editing a message, I get this. There's not the 'whata' in the URl...

What A uses a really old theme, a beta theme for phpBB3 that was based upon the phpBB2 one. Honestly, I'm surprised it works at all, never mind a minor presentation bug. But I'll see what I can do.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:00 pm 
Admin
Admin

I now have the ability to look at textures, here's what I found interesting from the ITEM folder.
Spoiler: Images lots!

EDIT: Okay, I think I'm done looking at object textures.

First, it looks like a Trace Memory Ashley, and someone else, either Rex or Richard is my guess but, I'm unsure
Spoiler: OLD

And some more item textures, some repeat what we've seen before, others not.
Spoiler:

Looking at the various versions of Matt's Family Photo. I understand "Lake" as an anagram, but "Cake"?

Edit 2: Sound effects get! Anyone interested? Sound effects aren't near as catchy as music, what with most of the sound effects being between 3 and 0 seconds long. Listening through the sound effects I found personally interesting were the sound effect from Trace Memory when Ashley eats a candy; Kyle Hyde's pencil sound effect, and a few jingles. Oh, and of course the dialog blip.

Spoiler: Sound Effect names
WSD_DUMMY.rwav.wav
WSD_ME_DOKIRI.rwav.wav
WSD_ME_FLASH_BACK_01.rwav.wav
WSD_ME_FLASH_BACK_02.rwav.wav
WSD_ME_FLASH_BACK_03.rwav.wav
WSD_ME_FUANNI_OMOU.rwav.wav
WSD_ME_GIMON.rwav.wav
WSD_ME_GUM_EAT.rwav.wav
WSD_ME_JYUUDAINAKOTO_WAKARU_1.rwav.wav
WSD_ME_JYUUDAINAKOTO_WAKARU_2.rwav.wav
WSD_ME_JYUUDAINAKOTO_WAKARU_3.rwav.wav
WSD_ME_JYUUDAINAKOTO_WAKARU_4.rwav.wav
WSD_ME_JYUUDAINAKOTO_WAKARU_5.rwav.wav
WSD_ME_NAZOTOKI_FAIL_2.rwav.wav
WSD_ME_NAZOTOKI_FAIL_3.rwav.wav
WSD_ME_NAZOTOKI_FAIL.rwav.wav
WSD_ME_NAZOTOKI_IN.rwav.wav
WSD_ME_NAZOTOKI_SUCCESS.rwav.wav
WSD_ME_NPC_DOKIRI_1.rwav.wav
WSD_ME_NPC_DOKIRI_2.rwav.wav
WSD_ME_NPC_KOEKAKE_1.rwav.wav
WSD_ME_NPC_KOEKAKE_2.rwav.wav
WSD_ME_NPC_KOEKAKE_3.rwav.wav
WSD_ME_NPC_YOBITOME_1.rwav.wav
WSD_ME_NPC_YOBITOME_2.rwav.wav
WSD_ME_RAS_MODE_IN.rwav.wav
WSD_ME_TMS_CLEAR_1.rwav.wav
WSD_ME_TMS_CLEAR_2.rwav.wav
WSD_ME_TMS_CLEAR_3.rwav.wav
WSD_ME_TMS_HASSEI_1.rwav.wav
WSD_ME_TMS_HASSEI_2.rwav.wav
WSD_ME_TMS_KOUSHIN_1.rwav.wav
WSD_ME_TMS_KOUSHIN_2.rwav.wav
WSD_ME_TMS_SHUUNOU_1.rwav.wav
WSD_ME_TMS_SHUUNOU_2.rwav.wav
WSD_ME_UTAGAU.rwav.wav
WSD_ME_WAKATTA.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_3DS_KANKYOU_SEC_LAKE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_3DS_MAP_ELECTRIC_FAN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_DOG_PRINCESS_EAT.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_DOG_PRINCESS_KOON.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_DOG_PRINCESS_UHH.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_DOG_PRINCESS_WAN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_DOG_PRINCESS_YOROKOBU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_DOOR_AUTO_CLOSE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_DOOR_AUTO_OPEN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_DOOR_GUEST_HOUSE_CLOSE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_DOOR_GUEST_HOUSE_OPEN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_DOOR_IRON_CLOSE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_DOOR_IRON_LOCK.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_DOOR_IRON_OPEN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_DOOR_IRON_UNLOCK.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_DOOR_WOOD_CLOSE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_DOOR_WOOD_KNOCK.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_DOOR_WOOD_LOCK.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_DOOR_WOOD_OPEN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_DOOR_WOOD_UNLOCK.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_ALFRED_COTTAGE_DRAWER_OPEN_DROP.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_ALFRED_COTTAGE_DRAWER_OPEN_FORCE_1.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_ALFRED_COTTAGE_DRAWER_OPEN_FORCE_2.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_ALFRED_COTTAGE_MUSIC_BOX_DROP.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_ANSHITSU_ATARI_SAGURU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_ANSHITSU_DENNETSUKI_HEAT.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_ANSHITSU_KABE_BUTSUKARU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_ATOCHI_FUTA_AKERU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_ATOCHI_NOKOGIRI_TAORE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_BOAT_HOUSE_GAKU_OCHIRU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_BOAT_HOUSE_KABAN_ASARU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_BOATHOUSE_SANBASHI_FASTENER_OPEN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_BOATHOUSE_SANBASHI_KABAN_UKU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_CAVE_ROCK_DOKERU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_CAVE_ROCK_KUZURERU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_COOKIE_ASARU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_DAS_SET_SETTING.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_EAT_NORMAL.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_FURUI_MINKA_LEVER_HIKU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_FURUI_MINKA_MOUFU_MEKURE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_GUESTHOUSE_SOUKO_DAN_BOUL_ASARU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_GUESTHOUSE_SOUKO_DOOR_FAST_OPEN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_GUESTHOUSE_SOUKO_FREEZER_CLOSE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_GUESTHOUSE_SOUKO_FREEZER_OPEN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_GUESTHOUSE_SOUKO_PET_BOTTLE_NAGERU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_GUESTHOUSE_SOUKO_SUMI_OKU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_HAIOKU_NORTH_BOX_UGOKASENAI.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_HAIOKU_NORTH_BOX_UGOKU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_HAIOKU_URAMICHI_MATTHEW_VOICE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_INTERPHONE_BELL.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_JC_VALLEY_ANOTHER_CLOSE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_JC_VALLEY_ANOTHER_OPEN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_JC_VALLEY_DAS_ERROR.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_JC_VALLEY_DIRECT_CALL_CHAKUSHIN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_JC_VALLEY_DIRECT_CALL_KIRERU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_JC_VALLEY_DIRECT_CALL_PANEL_PUSH.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_JC_VALLEY_DIRECT_CALL_TSUUWA.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_JC_VALLEY_DIRECT_CALL_YOBIDASHI.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_JC_VALLEY_GUN_KAMAE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_JC_VALLEY_GUN_PUNCH.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_JC_VALLEY_INTERPHONE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_JC_VALLEY_KAUSHITOBIRA_CLOSE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_JC_VALLEY_KAUSHITOBIRA_OPEN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_JC_VALLEY_PAPER_PUT.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_JC_VALLEY_PC_KEYBOARD.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_JC_VALLEY_PC_MOUSE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_JC_VALLEY_PRINTER.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_JC_VALLEY_RAS_CHARGE_SET.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_JC_VALLEY_REX_TAORE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_JC_VALLEY_SECURITY_CHECK_ERROR.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_JC_VALLEY_SECURITY_GATE_OPEN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_JC_VALLEY_STUN_GUN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_JULIET_LAKE_GATE_CHECK_OK.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_JULIET_LAKE_GATE_OPEN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_JULIET_LAKE_GATE_UNLOCK.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_KASAIATO_GATE_CLOSE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_KASAIATO_GATE_OPEN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_KOJIMA_GUN_OTOSU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_NANIKA_ASARU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_NAYA_NUNO_HAZUSU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_POT_MIZU_KUMU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_RICHARD_CAMP_BAG_OPEN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_RICHARD_CAMP_BAG_TAORE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_RICHARD_CAMP_BARBECUE_YAKERU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_RICHARD_CAMP_RAS_KOROGARI.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_RICHARD_CAMP_RUCKSACK_ASARU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_RICHARD_CAMP_SUMI_BARAMAKU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_RICHARD_CAMP_TRUNK_PUT.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_RICHARD_COTTAGE_BOOK_DROP.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_RICHARD_COTTAGE_DAS_RESPONSE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_RICHARD_COTTAGE_HARB_IRERU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_RICHARD_COTTAGE_KABAN_OKU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_RICHARD_COTTAGE_KABAN_OPEN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_RICHARD_COTTAGE_KUSURI_NOMU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_RICHARD_COTTAGE_MATTHEW_TAORE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_RICHARD_COTTAGE_MIZU_IRERU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_RICHARD_COTTAGE_NIKOMU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_RICHARD_COTTAGE_PC_MAIL.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_SANBASHI_BOAT_CHIKAME.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_SANBASHI_BOAT_TOOME.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_SIGN_WRITE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_STOMACH_HUNGRY.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_TELEPHONE_ANSWER.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_TELEPHONE_CALL_2.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_TELEPHONE_CALL_3.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_TELEPHONE_CALL_4.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_TELEPHONE_CALL.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_TELEPHONE_RING_OFF.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_TELEPHONE_WIRELESS_ANSWER.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_TELEPHONE_WIRELESS_CALL.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_TELEPHONE_WIRELESS_RING_OFF.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_TOKEIDAI_E_KATAMUKU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_TOKEIDAI_E_NAOSU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_TOKEIDAL_BELL.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_YANEBASHI_GATE_CANT_OPEN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_YANEBASHI_GATE_OPEN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_EVENT_YANEBASHI_GATE_UNLOCK.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_FREEZER_CLOSE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_FREEZER_OPEN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_GACHAGACHA_IRON.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_GACHAGACHA_WOOD.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_HIKIDASHI_STEEL_CLOSE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_HIKIDASHI_STEEL_OPEN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_HIKIDASHI_WOOD_CLOSE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_HIKIDASHI_WOOD_OPEN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_HIKIDO_STEEL_CLOSE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_HIKIDO_STEEL_OPEN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_HIKIDO_WOOD_CLOSE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_HIKIDO_WOOD_OPEN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_KANKYOU_TOKEI_MOVE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_KARI_LOOP.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_KARI.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_B2F_SECURITY_GATE_MIRROR_TSUTSUKU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_BAG_HIKIYOSERU_HIKIYOSE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_BAG_HIKIYOSERU_MAKIAGERU_1.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_BAG_HIKIYOSERU_MAKIAGERU_2.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_BAG_HIKIYOSERU_MAWARU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_BAG_HIKIYOSERU_UKIWA_NAGERU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_BAG_HIKIYOSERU_UKIWA_OCHI_SANBASHI.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_BAG_HIKIYOSERU_UKIWA_OCHI_SUIMEN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_BLIND_HANE_HIRAKU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_BLIND_HANE_MEKURU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_BLIND_HANE_MODORU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_BLIND_LEVER_MAWASU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_BLIND_LEVER_MODORU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_CARPET_MEKURU_CLOSE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_CARPET_MEKURU_NOT_OPEN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_CARPET_MEKURU_OPEN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_DOG_DOKASERU_JERKY_OCHIRU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_FACE_CERTIFY_NG.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_FACE_CERTIFY_OK.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_FACE_CERTIFY_SCAN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_GACHA_LEVER_COIN_IN_MACHINE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_GACHA_LEVER_COIN_IN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_GACHA_LEVER_GUM_OCHIRU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_GACHA_LEVER_MAWASU_END.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_GACHA_LEVER_MAWASU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_ITA_HAZUSU_OCHIRU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_ITA_HAZUSU_SLIDE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_JAD_PC_KAIJYO_BOOT.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_JAD_PC_KAIJYO_INPUT.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_JAD_PC_KAIJYO_J.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_JAD_PC_KAIJYO_UNLOCK.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_KABAN_ROCK_DIAL.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_KABAN_ROCK_UNLOCK.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_KAIDAN_SHUURI_KUGI_MAGARU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_KAKUSHITOBIRA_45.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_KAKUSHITOBIRA_KAITEN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_KAKUSHITOBIRA_KEY_MAWASU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_KAKUSHITOBIRA_UNDER_KAITEN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_KAKUSHITOBIRA_UNLOCK.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_KALEIDOSCOPE_UGOKASU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_KEIBISHITSU_LOCK_ERROR.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_KEIBISHITSU_LOCK_PANEL_PUSH.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_KEIBISHITSU_LOCK_SPRAY_FAIL.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_KEIBISHITSU_LOCK_SPRAY_FURU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_KEIBISHITSU_LOCK_SPRAY_SUCCESS.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_KEIBISHITSU_LOCK_UNLOCK.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_KEIBISHITSU_MONITOR_CAMERA_SWITCH_PUSH.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_KEIBISHITSU_MONITOR_GAMEN_SWITCH.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_KEIBISHITSU_MONITOR_NOISE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_KELLY_DOLL_SAGASHI_1KAITEN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_KELLY_DOLL_SAGASHI_TSUKAMU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_KELLY_DOLL_SAGASHI_YURERU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_KIOKU_SAISEI_BOOT.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_KIOKU_SAISEI_PUT_RAS.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_KIOKU_UWAGAKI_SOSHI_MEMORY.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_KIOKU_UWAGAKI_SOSHI_NG.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_KIOKU_UWAGAKI_SOSHI_OK.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_KURAYAMI_BREAKER_OFF.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_KURAYAMI_BREAKER_ON.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_LYON_COOKING_AOGU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_LYON_COOKING_FIRE_IGNITION.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_LYON_COOKING_FIRE_SUMI_MIDDLE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_LYON_COOKING_FIRE_SUMI_SMALL.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_LYON_COOKING_LIGHTER.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_LYON_COOKING_MATCH.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MAGAZINE_READ_HARD_COVER_CLOSE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MAGAZINE_READ_HARD_COVER_OPEN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MAGAZINE_READ_MAGAZINE_CLOSE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MAGAZINE_READ_MAGAZINE_OPEN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MAGAZINE_READ_PAGE_MEKURU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MAGAZINE_READ_PAGE_STOP.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MATTHEW_SAGASU_DOOR_CLOSE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MATTHEW_SAGASU_DOOR_OPEN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MATTHEW_SAGASU_LEVER_PUSH.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MATTHEW_SAGASU_LEVER_SLIDE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MEDAL_DUST_BOX_CAN_SET.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MEDAL_DUST_BOX_LEVER_2.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MEDAL_DUST_BOX_LEVER_END.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MEDAL_DUST_BOX_LEVER_RETURN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MEDAL_DUST_BOX_LEVER.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MEDAL_DUST_BOX_MEDAL.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MEDAL_DUST_BOX_OPEN_CLOSE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MUSIC_BOX_CARD_HAGASU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MUSIC_BOX_DRUM_HAMARU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MUSIC_BOX_DRUM_HAZUSU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MUSIC_BOX_FUTA_CLOSE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MUSIC_BOX_FUTA_HAMERU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MUSIC_BOX_FUTA_HAZURERU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MUSIC_BOX_FUTA_OKU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MUSIC_BOX_FUTA_SLIDE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MUSIC_BOX_OPEN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MUSIC_BOX_PARTS_HAMARU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MUSIC_BOX_ZENMAI_MAKENAI.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MUSIC_BOX_ZENMAI_MAKU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MUSIC_MACHIGAI.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MUSIC_OPEN_BOX.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MUSIC_PLAYER_HIKIDASU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MUSIC_PLAYER_KIKU_SWITCH.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MUSIC_PLAYER_TORI_MOCHIAGE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MUSIC_PLAYER_TORI_OKU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MUSIC_TORU_BOX_HAJIKARERU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MUSIC_TORU_BOX_HASHI.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MUSIC_TORU_BOX_OCHIRU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MUSIC_TORU_BOX_TSUTSUKU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_MUSIC_TORU_BOX_YURERU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_OKOSU_GINA_OKOSU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_OKOSU_MIKE_OKOSU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_ORIGAMI_HIRAKU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_ORIGAMI_ORU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_PC_PASSWORD_ERROR.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_PC_PASSWORD_MOUSE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_PC_PASSWORD_OK.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_PC_PASSWORD_PC_BOOT.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_PC_PASSWORD_POWER_OFF.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_PC_PASSWORD_POWER_ON.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_PC_PASSWORD_PROGRESS_BAR.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_PC_PASSWORD_TYPE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_PICKCASE_TORIDASU_HOSE_HIPPARIDASU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_PICKCASE_TORIDASU_HOSE_TSUNAGU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_PICKCASE_TORIDASU_JYAGUCHI.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_PICKCASE_TORIDASU_WATER_DRUM.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_PICKCASE_TORIDASU_WATER_MORERU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_PICKCASE_TORIDASU_WATER.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_RAS_EMPTY_KIRERU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_RAS_EMPTY_KIRESOU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_RAS_PARTS_POWER_UP.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_RAS_PARTS_SET.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_RAS_PARTS_UNSET.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_SAKURA_CASE_BUTTON_PUSH.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_SAKURA_CASE_FUTA_KOSURERU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_SCANPEN_BUTTON_PUSH.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_SCANPEN_FAIL.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_SCANPEN_MOJI_HYOUJI.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_SHIMON_NINSHO_NINSHO.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_SHIMON_NINSHO_TE_OKU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_SOFIA_ROOM_DASSHUTSU_1_HIKKAKARI.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_SOFIA_ROOM_DASSHUTSU_1_NAZORU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_SOFIA_ROOM_DASSHUTSU_1_OPEN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_SOFIA_ROOM_DASSHUTSU_2_AIR.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_SOFIA_ROOM_DASSHUTSU_2_KNOB.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_TOKEIDAI_NAZO_KEY_MAWASU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_TOKEIDAI_NAZO_KEY_SASHIKOMU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_TOKEIDAI_NAZO_KIKAI_UGOKU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_TSURUGI_KAGI_SAGASHI_BUTTON_PUSH.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_TSURUGI_KAGI_SAGASHI_HAGURUMA.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_TSURUGI_KAGI_SAGASHI_ITE_DROP.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_TSURUGI_KAGI_SAGASHI_OKU_SARA.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_TSURUGI_KAGI_SAGASHI_OKU_TSUKUE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_TSURUGI_KAGI_SAGASHI_SARA_HIKKURIKAERU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_TSURUGI_KAGI_SAGASHI_TOMEGANE_HAZURERU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_USHIRO_FURIKAERU_FURIKAERU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_WATER_ANALYZE_MIZU_KUMU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_WATER_ANALYZE_PUT_BIN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_NAZOTOKI_WATER_ANALYZE_PUT_SHIKENKAN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_PART_MEMORY_IN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_PART_MEMORY.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_RAS_BOOT.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_RAS_COMPLETE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_RAS_HANOUON.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_RAS_INPUT_ENABLE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_RAS_INPUT.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_RAS_KAISEKI.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_RAS_LAMP.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_RAS_LOCK_ON.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_RAS_UNLOCK.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_SYSTEM_CAMERA_MOVE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_SYSTEM_CANCEL.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_SYSTEM_DAS_LITE_BOOT.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_SYSTEM_DAS_LITE_CLOSE.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_SYSTEM_DAS_LITE_OPEN.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_SYSTEM_DAS_LITE_SHUTTER.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_SYSTEM_ITEM_GET.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_SYSTEM_KAIWA_OKURI.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_SYSTEM_MAIL_RECEIVED.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_SYSTEM_NAVIGATION_VIEW.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_SYSTEM_NO.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_SYSTEM_OK.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_SYSTEM_POINT.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_SYSTEM_SELECT.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_SYSTEM_TEXT_OKURI.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_SYSTEM_YES.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_VISUAL_TSUMUGI_HAMARU.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_VISUAL_TSUMUGI_NO_BASHO.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_VISUAL_TSUMUGI_NO_HITO_MONO.rwav.wav
WSD_SE_VISUAL_TSUMUGI_YES.rwav.wav

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:21 pm 
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney

Quote:
Anyways, the included languages are Dutch, English, French, German, Italian and Spanish. English and Dutch are the interesting languages. English is missing the MAP directory that's in all the other localizations, and Dutch only has two files. As opposed to the 363 files in the French folder, and 346 in the English. I'm guessing that English is the default language and perhaps the Dutch localization got terminated early on?

Dutch? How could there be Dutch? The game was never translated into Dutch, and this language is absolutely not mentioned at all in NOE's article about the game's localization. Indeed, English is the default language (it's the language your game will automatically be set, if your console is set on a language which does not exist in the game, on English. But if the game is available in the language of your console, it will be set on this language automatically... that's why all my consoles are set on English :p). And the game was first translated into English, before they started translating it in the other languages, so yeah, English is the default language.

I wonder why the Dutch language was 'terminated'... probably because they didn't have enough people to do the translation?
Looks like they had a very tight schedule, which explains why they had so many translators and testers working on the localization, in order to do the whole thing in time. And probably, they didn't have enough people to do the Dutch translation too...

(Will continue this post later :p)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:35 pm 
Admin
Admin

L~A wrote:
Quote:

Dutch? How could there be Dutch? The game was never translated into Dutch, and this language is absolutely not mentioned at all in NOE's article about the game's localization. Indeed, English is the default language (it's the language your game will automatically be set, if your console is set on a language which does not exist in the game, on English. But if the game is available in the language of your console, it will be set on this language automatically... that's why all my consoles are set on English :p). And the game was first translated into English, before they started translating it in the other languages, so yeah, English is the default language.

I wonder why the Dutch language was 'terminated'... probably because they didn't have enough people to do the translation?
Looks like they had a very tight schedule, which explains why they had so many translators and testers working on the localization, in order to do the whole thing in time. And probably, they didn't have enough people to do the Dutch translation too...

(Will continue this post later :p)

Again, there's only two files, just the fact that the Dutch folder exists is a fascinating curiosity. But since it's remarkably incomplete, I doubt you could get anything relevant out of it.

EDIT: Okay, at your insistence I've tried exploring the Dutch folder; in the first file there's the "USE THE BLOODY WRIST STRAP" warning image that all Wii games start with, and I can't open the second .arc file. So yeah, there's nothing Dutch like for the localization. Maybe the Dutch folder was created by default for the multi-lingual process.

On a semi-unrelated It's frustrating because I can see the images inside the .arc files now, but I can't export them. Gonna have to find a new utility for that feature. And, unfortunately, screenshots aren't a viable solution because part of the UI is covering the images.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:58 pm 
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney

Quote:
in the first file there's the "USE THE BLOODY WRIST STRAP" warning image that all Wii games start with

Hey... for a second, I thought the localization team had put a 'use the bloody wrist strap warning' message themselves xD
Like 'ok guys, don't forget to put the 'use the bloody wrist strap' message!
Still no sign of the Hotel Dusk pictures in the textures?

As for

Spoiler:

I think it IS Richard... though I'm not sure either.

Quote:
Mm... I'd say that playing the game is more fun then reading the raw dialog; you actually know know who's talking as opposed to making an educated guess based upon your play through.

Well, I though that at least, it could be read... but it's a real mess xD
The problem is, I can't play the game right now... but during my next playthrough, I'll try to remember every single choice I made, and do the opposite one, and see what happens :p

And oh, I'm interested by the sounds effects... provided it's not too big a file to download.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:25 pm 
Admin
Admin

Run into a full stop on the textures, The files I think the rooms and the related items are in /MAP/whatever.acrarc
I've never seen a six character extensions before.

Looking at it in my Hex editor, there's some sudo-plain english, if I scroll around a bit...

Which leads me to believe that the files aren't compressed.

Pre-Post EDIT:

OMG! I figured out how to crack the strange acrarc files. And I was semi-right about the file not being compressed. They just took a bunch of files and make them a single file, much the same way you make a sandwich; just clump it all together and call it an item.

It's a somewhat convoluted process to get the files, so coming next is the slow meticulous part where I have to blindly look inside each file.

But man, I feel so terrible right now. I think the 'room' that I'm looking at is just outside Richard's Campsite where the soda can machine is. But looking at all the texture files; they're bloody works of art. I'm looking at trees and bushes and such, it's all very beautifully painted. They all belong framed in a museum; not hidden away in a file within a file within a file. Now whenever I go back to replay Another Code: R, I'm going to 'really' need to enjoy the scenery.

And I'm terrified what my state will be when I find Charlotte's house. That particular setting was beyond beautiful in game. I'm unsure I could take looking at everything in detail.

The tool I'm currently using only permits exporting of one resource at a time; I'm going to see if there's a better tool out there.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:36 am 
Admin
Admin

I'm still processing stuff from the room textures but I 'THINK' I found a cameo from a Last Window character! More on this as I continue processing.

And man, I feel so sick looking at all these textures. This is quality stuff. It seems like such a waste to have it used in tiny ways.

EDIT: DOUND THE DUSK PHOTOS!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:43 am 
Admin
Admin

Here's everything I've found interesting, and in no order.

Post subject: Re: Another Code R - Rips (Tons of Spoilers) !Dusk Photos Found!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:06 am 
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney

Wonderful job in finding the Dusk's photos! :)

Really looks like Louis... but who's he with? Kyle? I don't think it's Summers though...
Looks like Dunning... and his daughter.
Definitely Rosa and her husband.

Quote:
they're bloody works of art. I'm looking at trees and bushes and such, it's all very beautifully painted. They all belong framed in a museum; not hidden away in a file within a file within a file. Now whenever I go back to replay Another Code: R, I'm going to 'really' need to enjoy the scenery.

I quite agree with you. I'll do the very same thing! I really love this picture:

Too bad there isn't one a little bit... bigger.
By the way, if you want some nice wallpapers... if you ever want one (and since you seems to love Another Code: R's art, just like me :p), I've found two of them... the second one is actually my current wallpaper :)

Spoiler:

(Funny you should find something like that on a website like Gelbooru... well, whatever. :p)

Quote:
And I'm terrified what my state will be when I find Charlotte's house. That particular setting was beyond beautiful in game. I'm unsure I could take looking at everything in detail.

I totally agree with you here too. I remember the field behing her house, in the sunset... O__O
Definitely one of the most beautiful settings I've ever seen in a video-game. And the music makes the whole thing look even more wonderful.
Seriously, I'm really impressed by Cing's work in this game. It's a really a pity it sold so badly and that it wasn't released in the US...

If you ever plan to do a wonderful pack with all the wonderful backgrounds of the game, you'll know someone will be very interested in downloading it ;)

Quote:
I'm still processing stuff from the room textures but I 'THINK' I found a cameo from a Last Window character! More on this as I continue processing.
And man, I feel so sick looking at all these textures. This is quality stuff. It seems like such a waste to have it used in tiny ways.

Since they were probably already working on LW when they were working on Another Code: R, that wouldn't be surprising at all... and it's so like Cing to add Cameos of their other games.

Anyway, thank you so much for digging such nice stuff from the game's files... it's really nice to rediscover the game from a totally different point of view.
Ah, I can't wait to be in June, so I can't play this wonderful game once more... O_O

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:12 am 
Admin
Admin

L~A wrote:
Wonderful job in finding the Dusk's photos! :)

Really looks like Louis... but who's he with? Kyle? I don't think it's Summers though...

Lets see, Hotel Dusk takes place in 1979, this photo was taken it appears, on May 13th, 1950... 1980? Hard to tell at this size. In any case, Kyle can't have a head of white hair. He'd either be in diapers, or around Last Window's age. So, now I'm really confused. I don't think it's Summers or Hyde. And Danny is dead, so that rules him off as well. Who is it?

Quote:
Looks like Dunning... and his daughter.

??? 18th, 1991. I vaguely remember 1991 being an important year in the original Trace Memory. Sayoko's murder perhaps? And I think I agree with you there.

Quote:
Definitely Rosa and her husband.

July 11th, 1958; We know that by 1979 Rosa hadn't seen her husband in years. Ironic that this photo was taken around a boat house.

PS. Speaking of the Boat house, did you notice the 'contradiction' with the textures I posted?

Quote:
they're bloody works of art. I'm looking at trees and bushes and such, it's all very beautifully painted. They all belong framed in a museum; not hidden away in a file within a file within a file. Now whenever I go back to replay Another Code: R, I'm going to 'really' need to enjoy the scenery.

I quite agree with you. I'll do the very same thing! I really love this picture:

Too bad there isn't one a little bit... bigger.[/quote]

Actually, there may be higher quality versions. I just ripped those because I thought they were the start of the photographs. They didn't turn out to be. I think I was still at the bridge at that point in the game. But there was no point in unripping what I had already extracted. When I get some more time I'll see about finding the better versions.

Quote:
By the way, if you want some nice wallpapers... if you ever want one (and since you seems to love Another Code: R's art, just like me :p), I've found two of them... the second one is actually my current wallpaper :)

Spoiler:

(Funny you should find something like that on a website like Gelbooru... well, whatever. :p)

Ooooh! I like! *Save save*

Quote:
I totally agree with you here too. I remember the field behing her house, in the sunset... O__O
Definitely one of the most beautiful settings I've ever seen in a video-game. And the music makes the whole thing look even more wonderful.
Seriously, I'm really impressed by Cing's work in this game. It's a really a pity it sold so badly and that it wasn't released in the US...

Yes, what a horrible shame. And there's no excuse considering it was already in English. Yes it was British English, as opposed to American, but I had to really concentrate to notice the difference. There were maybe 5 words I noticed, in a text heavy game like Another Code, that's not bad at all, even for typos.

Quote:
If you ever plan to do a wonderful pack with all the wonderful backgrounds of the game, you'll know someone will be very interested in downloading it ;)

I'll do what I can, time permitting of course!

Quote:
Since they were probably already working on LW when they were working on Another Code: R, that wouldn't be surprising at all... and it's so like Cing to add Cameos of their other games.

What I thought was a Last Window cameo, now I'm unsure about. It's the photo of the lady with the pink thing on her hair. I noticed a actor like that in the Last Window promo, but now I think she may be Charlotte's daughter.

Quote:
Anyway, thank you so much for digging such nice stuff from the game's files... it's really nice to rediscover the game from a totally different point of view.
Ah, I can't wait to be in June, so I can't play this wonderful game once more... O_O

No no! Thank-YOU. If you hadn't helped me import, I likely wouldn't have been interested enough in the game to rip it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:51 pm 
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney

Quote:
Lets see, Hotel Dusk takes place in 1979, this photo was taken it appears, on May 13th, 1950... 1980? Hard to tell at this size. In any case, Kyle can't have a head of white hair. He'd either be in diapers, or around Last Window's age. So, now I'm really confused. I don't think it's Summers or Hyde. And Danny is dead, so that rules him off as well. Who is it?

No, it clearly says 1980 on the picture. Though that means the man with Louis can't be Kyle, you're right... maybe it's his old man, as he'd say? Though, that makes me wonder why he's be here. Argh, we'll probably never know who that mysterious person is... :sadshoe:

Quote:
??? 18th, 1991. I vaguely remember 1991 being an important year in the original Trace Memory. Sayoko's murder perhaps? And I think I agree with you there.

Vaguely remember, but... but... my dear... 1991 is the year Ashley was born :)
And the date is the 18th of October... I wouldn't be surprised if actually, it was Ashley birthday, though I can't check... I only have TM's booklet with me, and in TM, her birthday was set the same day as yours. Her mother was murdered on her 3rd birthday, meaning she died in 1994...

Quote:
PS. Speaking of the Boat house, did you notice the 'contradiction' with the textures I posted?

I just did (thanks to your 'help'). I wonder if it's a typo they later corrected?

Quote:
Yes it was British English, as opposed to American, but I had to really concentrate to notice the difference.

Actually, they tried to give the dialogue some sort of 'american feeling' to it, while keeping the UK spelling. Actually, I know how to recognize the differences between the two kind of English, but I don't remember the game being more UK or American English...
Quote:
What I thought was a Last Window cameo, now I'm unsure about. It's the photo of the lady with the pink thing on her hair. I noticed a actor like that in the Last Window promo, but now I think she may be Charlotte's daughter.

You mean, the woman in the photographer's book? (Charlotte's daughter?)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:26 pm 
Admin
Admin

Re: 'Contradiction'

If the texture is in the game, it's in the game or dummied. They couldn't have gone back and fixed it because it's there and not fixed.

Re: American vs British.

Well, with Characters like Dan Maxwell and his rustic southern/western American accent, mannerisms, and phrases "Aw shucks, just call me Dan."; that's kinda obvious with his American-isms. But with the game as a whole I didn't see anything I noted as distinctly American in nature. Well, aside from the date in JC Valley. Man I got that puzzle wrong so many times because I was mentally trying to correct the date input for the European syntax. Imagine my blond moment when I learned that the date input was supposed to be done as was shown in American style.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:45 pm 
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney

Quote:
If the texture is in the game, it's in the game or dummied. They couldn't have gone back and fixed it because it's there and not fixed.

By fixing, I meant = create a correct texture, and replace the 'bad' one with the correct one. Which is what they did, it seems... I don't remember seeing the texture with the mistake ingame... Besides, it would be weird to have two different texture from the same thing, wouldn't it?

Quote:
Well, aside from the date in JC Valley. Man I got that puzzle wrong so many times because I was mentally trying to correct the date input for the European syntax. Imagine my blond moment when I learned that the date input was supposed to be done as was shown in American style.

Are you talking about the puzzle where you have to

Spoiler:
input the date on the calendar into the security thingy, in order to open the door of the security center?
Man, I remember getting stuck for quite a few minutes, since I didn't know what to do with the keypad...

The more obvious, the more likely I'll be stuck. Seriously xD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:34 pm 
Admin
Admin

Actually, redundent textures do make sense. Textures that are built into a 'room' aren't shared with other 'rooms'. So the boat house you are looking at from the street isn't the same one from standing on the portch, and is separate from the one in the far distant background. There's many an oppertunity to catch this mistake. And what's more, we don't even know if that's an actual texture for the building. It could be a prop in the barn Matt hides in even. There's some searching to be done.

And yes, that's the exact puzzle I was thinking of.