Last visit was:
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 1:12 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Chapter 1 Screenshots *spoilers for Chapter 1*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:40 pm 
Suspect
Suspect

I decided to get screenshots of Chapter 1 of Hotel Dusk. I will continue to get the later Chapters as well. Look forward to Chapter 2 ^^ Anyway, here's chapter 1

Opening:
Items:
Kyle's Flashbacks:

Kyle:

Rosa:

Rachel:

Mila:

Melissa:

Martin Summer:

Louie:

Dunning:

Iris:
Helen:

Jeff:

*Note* Please note that this isn't really complete. I'll edit later on with the other ones that I missed in Chapter 1 later
I think that's about it. I'll post Chapter 2 screens later on, so enjoy these screens ^^ Oh, and if you want to use these in anything. Just let me know, and give me credit. These are kind of hard to get ^^' Thank you so much, and enjoy ^^

Post subject: Re: Chapter 1 Screenshots *spoilers for Chapter 1*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:36 pm 
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney

Custom Title: Scientifically Magical Detective O_o
SCREENSHOTS WOOT!!

*massive glomps for posting these* Sankyuu~ Will credit when used, I'll just use them for icons most likely. Would you mind if I shared these on my site?

Is there a way to get a frame-by-frame cap of the one of Mila where's she's watching, the one at the beginning where her hair waves in the air?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:57 pm 
Suspect
Suspect

Arei wrote:
SCREENSHOTS WOOT!!

*massive glomps for posting these* Sankyuu~ Will credit when used, I'll just use them for icons most likely. Would you mind if I shared these on my site?

Is there a way to get a frame-by-frame cap of the one of Mila where's she's watching, the one at the beginning where her hair waves in the air?

You're very welcome XD Yay! I love icons XD Using them for icons would be great XD Sure! I don't mind XD Just give me credit somewhere for them on the site, and I'll be fine with it ^^ Oh, and do you also have Trace Memory on your website? I've been trying to find a good place to post the screenshots I have of that game as well ^^' It's ok if you don't, I'm just asking lol

Uhm....maybe....That sounds pretty hard to do ^^' I'll try working on it the next time I play it ^^

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:26 pm 
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney

Unless you have automatic screencap taking on whatever you're using, you have to be reaaaaally fast to do it by hand =X It may not work properly, but even if its a bit choppy it wouldn't look too bad once its more icon-sized xD

I will add a Trace Memory section to my site as well ^__^ Hotel Dusk was already on the block to go up soon. The only problem is I've yet to play Trace Memory TToTT I wouldn't be able to add much in the way of content aside from media, but thats ok for awhile. Once I actually FIND IT I'll get it and play it :gant:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:22 pm 
Suspect
Suspect

Arei wrote:
Unless you have automatic screencap taking on whatever you're using, you have to be reaaaaally fast to do it by hand =X It may not work properly, but even if its a bit choppy it wouldn't look too bad once its more icon-sized xD

I will add a Trace Memory section to my site as well ^__^ Hotel Dusk was already on the block to go up soon. The only problem is I've yet to play Trace Memory TToTT I wouldn't be able to add much in the way of content aside from media, but thats ok for awhile. Once I actually FIND IT I'll get it and play it :gant:

Well, shoot. I don't think I have that. I'll try to find something that has it. That's true lol Ok, I'll see what I can do XD

Yay! That's awesome XD Thanks for adding IT! XD :O OH NO! You need to play Trace Memory! It's really good! Well, I have all of the Trace Memory shots from the game, so do you want me to send all of them, or the non-spoiler ones untill after you've played it?

Oh, Gamestop is the best place to go if you can't find something XD It has never let me down before lol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:43 pm 
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney

Gamestop never has it until AFTER I get it elsewhere XP

Thats the case with JFA, Devil Summoner, AND Hotel Dusk. I couldn't find them ANYWHERE, then I had to go elsewhere and got them at full price XPP Then later, Gamestop has ALL OF THEM FOR SUPER CHEAP D:

I want to get TWEWY as well, but as soon as I find TM

You can send me all of the screencaps if you want, I've heard a lot about the game so I'm probably already spoiled xD I like spoilers anyway xD I won't be able to put them up till next week D= Stupid dial-up times out on the FTP, but when I get home It'll be fine xD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:25 am 
Suspect
Suspect

Arei wrote:
Gamestop never has it until AFTER I get it elsewhere XP

Thats the case with JFA, Devil Summoner, AND Hotel Dusk. I couldn't find them ANYWHERE, then I had to go elsewhere and got them at full price XPP Then later, Gamestop has ALL OF THEM FOR SUPER CHEAP D:

I want to get TWEWY as well, but as soon as I find TM

You can send me all of the screencaps if you want, I've heard a lot about the game so I'm probably already spoiled xD I like spoilers anyway xD I won't be able to put them up till next week D= Stupid dial-up times out on the FTP, but when I get home It'll be fine xD

Are you serious? I found Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright JFA and Super Smash Brothers Brawl all super cheap at a gamestop! XD Like...below 20 bucks each lol I was visiting my Grandma in Texas when I got them XD

Twewy? Interesting title lol just kidding XD If you can't find it at a Gamestop then you might have to buy it online. If I found it though, I'd probably buy it then send it over to you XD I've done that with one of my friends before lol

Oh ok lol You can't really consider the game being spoiler-y anyway, because when you play it. You just know XD It doesn't keep you guessing XD Yay! Please send me the link when you upload them XD (Can't remember if I already asked that or not...D: )

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:06 am 
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney

.... You find these in Texas? Surely you jest.

I paid full price for Brawl too XP I had to go to Wal-Mart to get it (and they had the last one) its actually kind of hard to find around here.

TWEWY = The World Ends With You, it has to be one of the coolest games ever xD

I finally found it at a wal-mart the other day, but for $40 its pretty steep for a DS game, but the guy at Gamestop told me good luck trying to find it used for quite awhile X___X

I got the first PW used at gamestop, but I couldn't find JFA ANYWHERE. Finally found it at a Best Buy, and even then I've only seen it a couple of other times and it was NEVER used.

I pre-ordered T&T and AJ so I wouldn't have that problem xD

Hotel Dusk IS actually hard to find though =/ I've only seen it a couple of times PERIOD. Though of course, the first time I found it/got it was at Virgin X_X And they're overpriced liek bad, but I wanted Hotel Dusk and Devil Summoner enough... *sigh*

Now we're finding DS for $20 at gamestop, and I'm so pissed because I couldn't find it ANYWHERE for the LONGEST time.

Where did you post the Trace Memory screencaps?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:00 am 
Suspect
Suspect

Arei wrote:
.... You find these in Texas? Surely you jest.

I paid full price for Brawl too XP I had to go to Wal-Mart to get it (and they had the last one) its actually kind of hard to find around here.

TWEWY = The World Ends With You, it has to be one of the coolest games ever xD

I finally found it at a wal-mart the other day, but for $40 its pretty steep for a DS game, but the guy at Gamestop told me good luck trying to find it used for quite awhile X___X

I got the first PW used at gamestop, but I couldn't find JFA ANYWHERE. Finally found it at a Best Buy, and even then I've only seen it a couple of other times and it was NEVER used.

I pre-ordered T&T and AJ so I wouldn't have that problem xD

Hotel Dusk IS actually hard to find though =/ I've only seen it a couple of times PERIOD. Though of course, the first time I found it/got it was at Virgin X_X And they're overpriced liek bad, but I wanted Hotel Dusk and Devil Summoner enough... *sigh*

Now we're finding DS for $20 at gamestop, and I'm so pissed because I couldn't find it ANYWHERE for the LONGEST time.

Where did you post the Trace Memory screencaps?

Nope ^^ Back when I lived in Texas the Gamestop there had everything XD It always had all of the Nippon Ichi games I needed, and in Fort Worth I found PW AA and PW JFA easily and cheap XD

lol that's nice XD I found Trials and Tribulations in Wal-mart and Apollo Justice at Best Buy XD

Oh my gosh, you're like the 5th person I know looking for that game lol I saw it at my Best Buy when I was buying Trauma Center 2 Under the Knife recently.

I'll admit I've only seen Hotel Dusk 3 times. Once in SC and twice in Texas XD That really sucks D: I hate it when that happens! That happened to me with one game of mine, I just can't remember which on at the moment :udgy:

I haven't posted them anywhere yet. Don't worry I'll send them to you right now XD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:39 am 
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney

Haha xD I saw T&T at wal-mart last night as well.

Ahhhh xD They have everything in Fort Worth. I don't venture that way very often at all, especially with gas XP I live north of dallas (though right now im in east texas back at my hometown, with my grandparents)

I'm seriously pissed that wal-mart has more of the games I want then gamestop does. So far, only wal-mart has carried No More Heros, all of the other places? Noooo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:39 pm 
Suspect
Suspect

Arei wrote:
Haha xD I saw T&T at wal-mart last night as well.

Ahhhh xD They have everything in Fort Worth. I don't venture that way very often at all, especially with gas XP I live north of dallas (though right now im in east texas back at my hometown, with my grandparents)

I'm seriously pissed that wal-mart has more of the games I want then gamestop does. So far, only wal-mart has carried No More Heros, all of the other places? Noooo

lol! that's funny XD

Yeah, I'm not able to get to Fort Worth anymore since I moved ^^' Only on rare occasions or holidays XD My grandma would ask what we wanted and I'd tell her the games we'd want and she'd find them all for half-price lol

Yeah! That really shocks m that wal-mart has more games then Gamestop. The wal-mart over here completely wiped out their DS section ^^'

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:17 pm 
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney

They still carry alot of GBA games at the ones here, I even saw a game boy color game there the other night :beef: Needless to say the DS section is huge. The Wii section is enormous.

At most of the gamestops, the DS section is actually not very big :( Its usually smaller then the GBA section.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:30 pm 
Suspect
Suspect

Arei wrote:
They still carry alot of GBA games at the ones here, I even saw a game boy color game there the other night :beef: Needless to say the DS section is huge. The Wii section is enormous.

At most of the gamestops, the DS section is actually not very big :( Its usually smaller then the GBA section.

Wow, that's cool! I don't think they have anymore GBA ones over here...Well, about two racks basically.

At the gamestop over here, we have an entire wall of DS games XD Granted it's the smallest wall, but it's bigger than the Wii section lol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:16 am 
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training

Custom Title: rock on and peace out everyone!!!
Can I use your pictures of Mila as my avi? I'll give you credit in my sig!