Last visit was:
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:01 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Timeline contradiction? *Crucial Hotel Dusk Plot Spoilers*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:52 am 
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney

Custom Title: Idol of Polar Bears
So, I'm replaying Hotel Dusk and at the beginning of Chapter 10 where Kyle is recapping everything he's learned so far to Louie. He explains that Evans used to visit Mila at the hospital once a month for ten years since 1969 then suddenly broke contact with the hospital six months ago, presumably because he had been killed.

Didn't Bradley kill Evans three years ago? How could the hospital have lost contact with him shortly before Mila woke up when he wasn't even alive by that point? The game implies that he was killed in June, 1979, when he was actually killed in December, 1976. What happened in the script that his death suddenly occurs just six months ago and not three years to coincide with Bradley's "death" and Kyle's discharge? Am I missing some vital piece of information or is this a huge oversight on the part of the writers?

EDIT: Nevermind. I got ahead of myself. I know what happened now. Nothing to see here.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]