It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:12 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: What if Kyle....
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:15 am 
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Custom Title: I will protect you....Fräulein
Spoiler: Ending spoiler
What if Kyle HAD invited Rachel to his vacation? Remember, after the talk with Rachel, he was like"...Dammit, Hyde. Shoulda just asked her to come".
I wonder what would happen! :ack:

Post subject: Re: What if Kyle....
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:10 am 
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey

Custom Title: ..Bradleh?
He'd have gotten laid.

...Then have accidentally said Bradley's name and he'd be out on the street wondering how his pants got left behind.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:33 am 
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney

Custom Title: e × e = e²
Rachel and Kyle, OTP

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:10 pm 
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness

Custom Title: I BELONG!
I just sure hope he didnt have sex with Mila considering she still has the mentality of a nine year old. O-o

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:51 pm 
Admin
Admin

Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
That was part of something I never fully accepted with the ending...

Spoiler: Ending Spoiler
Why in the world would Mila leave with Hyde? Double so, why would he let her? She's got the mental development of a 9 year old. For all the flirting Hyde did with Rachel, he still didn't strike me as the father type that Mila would need. AND he's back on the road chasing down Bradley. That's not the life Mila needs.

She should've stayed with Rosa. She'd be much better at caring for Mila and provide her with some proper work around the Hotel

Now Louie, there's someone who should've gone for the ride with Hyde. Nile knows he's at Hotel Dusk. Louie knows they know he's at Hotel Dusk. So why stick around?

>.> And lord knows Louie would mess up that 'one more time' and Dunning will have him on the streets anyways.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:04 am 
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey

Custom Title: ..Bradleh?
Wooster wrote:

Why in the world would Mila leave with Hyde? Double so, why would he let her? She's got the mental development of a 9 year old. For all the flirting Hyde did with Rachel, he still didn't strike me as the father type that Mila would need. AND he's back on the road chasing down Bradley. That's not the life Mila needs.

She should've stayed with Rosa. She'd be much better at caring for Mila and provide her with some proper work around the Hotel

Now Louie, there's someone who should've gone for the ride with Hyde. Nile knows he's at Hotel Dusk. Louie knows they know he's at Hotel Dusk. So why stick around?

>.> And lord knows Louie would mess up that 'one more time' and Dunning will have him on the streets anyways.

Spoiler: More Ending Spoilers
I agree that leaving her with Rosa would've been the best choice, especially if Kyle's going after Bradley. To be around a man with such an obsessive nature would just be irresponsible. Maybe Kyle feels he had some kind of obligation to take Mila to a better place? Possibly back towards California. Maybe to find someone - anyone - that could raise her in a normal house. Who knows. Maybe he even feels responsible.

I do believe they're making a sequel, even if it's just a suggestion from an article. Cing's too small a company to announce games when they're no where near completion, especially something so up in the air as that. Unless they're collaborating with a much larger company, they have no reason to promote until it's close enough to say it's coming out. Unless I'm mitaken about the time distance between when Hotel Dusk was announced and when it was actually released.
I brought up the aforementioned scenario just to say: I suppose we shall see where Mila ends up and where Kyle is going.

And yeah, way to save your ass, Louie. But you do have to remember that Bradley took down the main man. Maybe Louie has nothing to fear now that he's gone.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:20 am 
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney

Wooster wrote:

Spoiler:
I believe Mila didn't want to spend too much time in a lousy dumb like Hotel Dusk and Kyle understood that hence he didn't tell her no. Also, Kyle pretty much took good care of her and even gave her CPR. I'm sure Mila trusts him and he feels like a father to her.

I have no idea why Louie didn't leave the dumb with Kyle. It would have made more sense if he had left it. We could see him again in the sequel (if there was one coming) if he left the place with Hyde.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:54 am 
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney

Custom Title: Scientifically Magical Detective O_o
You know what, lets just mark this thread with a giant spoiler tag of doom, because I'm tired of clicking and opening all the spoiler tags and when people quote them I get even more confused X__X

Spoiler:
I'm REALLY interested in there being a 2nd game now, I wanna know what the hell Kyle is going to di with Mila. Mila may want to come along because she's curious about Bradley, and Nile. I mean, her dad was caught up in it all (she doesnt know ALL of the fine details, like the the fact it was her dad that killed Bradley's sister) and all she had wanted was to see her dad. If there IS another game, I think the fact Mila came along will be of some importance. If they ever DO find Bradley, maybe he'll take Mila and Kyle and Rachel will go off together and alls well in the world. Who knows?

Though despite what happens, I want me some KylexBradley smut action =B

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:36 am 
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Custom Title: I will protect you....Fräulein
Arei wrote:
You know what, lets just mark this thread with a giant spoiler tag of doom, because I'm tired of clicking and opening all the spoiler tags and when people quote them I get even more confused X__X

Spoiler:
I'm REALLY interested in there being a 2nd game now, I wanna know what the hell Kyle is going to di with Mila. Mila may want to come along because she's curious about Bradley, and Nile. I mean, her dad was caught up in it all (she doesnt know ALL of the fine details, like the the fact it was her dad that killed Bradley's sister) and all she had wanted was to see her dad. If there IS another game, I think the fact Mila came along will be of some importance. If they ever DO find Bradley, maybe he'll take Mila and Kyle and Rachel will go off together and alls well in the world. Who knows?

Though despite what happens, I want me some KylexBradley smut action =B

Eww....Yaoi....>_<

I want to see
Spoiler:
What happens after Dunning had been reunited with Jenny...I mean, what's he gonna say next? And damn Jenny looks hawt.(Teenage Jenny of course)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:07 pm 
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney

Custom Title: Scientifically Magical Detective O_o
I haven't made it to the end yet XP I wanna see Jenny :edgeworth:

Need time to play, I didn't save after Kevin did his drunken rant and I haven't found time to go through that again X_X

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:30 am 
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness

Custom Title: Feel the wrath of Canadian lumber!
Wooster wrote:

I hear that, man. He also hates the hotel with a passion. I'm writing a fanfic where he opens his own bar...
Don't get me rolling on that, though.
Louie should have gone with Kyle... or stowed away in his trunk. ;)

LouiexDanny: More epic than KylexBradley by half.
I also support Louie DeNonno x Henry Townshend. Hurrah for crack pairings!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:40 am 
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey

Custom Title: derp
At least it would ruin the whole Kyle/Mila thing...*shudder*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:49 pm 
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training

Custom Title: Real men are gray-haired in their 20s.
Wooster wrote:

Who said Kyle was still pursuing Bradley? If anything, I got the exact opposite impression, since Bradley told him point-blank in his letter to STOP pursuing him. Then again, Kyle may still be looking for him anyway, just so he can see him one more time.

I do agree that Kyle's suitability as a parental figure is somewhat dubious, but he got at least sort of good at dealing with Melissa by the end of the game, so maybe he could surprise us.

As for Louie, why does he need to be on the run? Kyle told him he didn't think he had to worry about Nile anymore...unless you're saying Kyle is mistaken about that?

Totally not my sig...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:59 am 
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey

shadowofedgeworth wrote:
Wooster wrote:

Who said Kyle was still pursuing Bradley? If anything, I got the exact opposite impression, since Bradley told him point-blank in his letter to STOP pursuing him. Then again, Kyle may still be looking for him anyway, just so he can see him one more time.

I do agree that Kyle's suitability as a parental figure is somewhat dubious, but he got at least sort of good at dealing with Melissa by the end of the game, so maybe he could surprise us.

As for Louie, why does he need to be on the run? Kyle told him he didn't think he had to worry about Nile anymore...unless you're saying Kyle is mistaken about that?

That's what I thought too. Early on Hyde says he's not angry, he just wants to know the truth of what happened. By the end of the game he has learned just that, including why Bradley turned on him and the situation he's in now. The search is over.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:21 am 
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Custom Title: "Too Awesome to Die"
Spoiler: As for Kyle leaving with Mila
I personally think that the reason she left with him was that he saved her life, helped her find the truth and, while a bit rough around the edges, seemed to actually care about her. Plus, do you think she really wanted to stay in a hotel for the rest of her life, at least until Rosa retired or moved, especially if said hotel wsa where he best friend got kidnapped/where she lost her memories after getting KOed for years by some thug who hit her?

Plus, we have to realize that this is a game, so not all logic applies here.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:44 am 
Suspect
Suspect

Custom Title: Ace Attorney
Spoiler:
Mila wanted to leave with Kyle because she felt some kind of familiarity and kinship with him. Like someone else said, he saved her life and helped her find out what happened to her father. She feels a special connection with him because they were both connected by that mess with Bradley and her father. I'm kind of embarrassed to say it, but I think a Kyle/Mila pairing would be sweet, but only after she is older and experiences life more. It would be weird while she still has the mentality of a 9-year-old.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:57 pm 
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training

Custom Title: Real men are gray-haired in their 20s.
PhoenixFan1986 wrote:
Spoiler:
I'm kind of embarrassed to say it, but I think a Kyle/Mila pairing would be sweet, but only after she is older and experiences life more.

No need to be embarrassed, I love pairings like that! I even like Phoenix/Pearl (you won't find THAT on the CR shipping poll), and the age gap for that one is FAR wider. If you're wondering how I could ever support Phoenix/Pearl, blame Toby Danger and his fanfic "Daydream." http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3508978/1/Daydream

Totally not my sig...