Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps

Page 1 of 2[ 68 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Defense Tag Team?Topic%20Title

???

Perhaps GS5 can reach a common ground and have both Phoenix and Apollo playable. Both character have their strengths and weaknesses, and the player have to use both of them throughout the game, just like GS 3-5.

Just throwing ideas out there.
Re: Defense Tag Team?Topic%20Title

Hello, Adrian.

Hm... Interesting.
That could work.
2 prosecutors? Epic win. :godot:
Mostly a lurker now. I used to be active once upon a time.
Thank you PandaPrinzessin for the sig and avy, I love them!

...Hopefully someday... xD

Well there wasn't any own strengths etc in 3-5...Mostly it was the same thing but with different character.
This idea, however, sounds bit interesting. You could change to Nick and use his Magatama or something like that...
ImageImageImageImage

Yay for Shoe!

I think a defense tag team would be cool. I love Phoenix, but I also like Apollo too. It would be the best of both worlds, and I would imagine it would be a good compromise for people who strongly like one lawyer over the other :pearl:
Many thanks to Elriel for the wonderful signature and Don S. for the adorable avatar!

Hello, Adrian.

Pearls wrote:
It would be the best of both worlds

You get the beest of both worlds, until i take it slow, then you rock out the show... :gant:
Sorry, couldn't resist. xD
Mostly a lurker now. I used to be active once upon a time.
Thank you PandaPrinzessin for the sig and avy, I love them!

Missle!

So if one gets held in contempt of court the other comes in?
The Ema Klavier HATE club still lives...I finally got PW3!!!
Image Like you wouldn't be hooked on this...

Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan

Another one hyped about Phoenix getting his badge back...
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOGANT

Missle!

DramaticaXIV2 wrote:
Another one hyped about Phoenix getting his badge back...

Spoiler: 4-4
Phoenix did say maybe he'll take the bar exam.

The Ema Klavier HATE club still lives...I finally got PW3!!!
Image Like you wouldn't be hooked on this...

Overruled?

Dude, that would be freakin awesome. I can see it now...

Phoenix and Apollo squaring off against Edgeworth and Klavier, engaged in a bout of Court-al Kombat, then it gets to a point where Nick and Polly have convinced Edgey and Herr Ego that the witness is the murderer, but the murderer is about to walk. Then as the judge is swining down his gavel, Phoenix, Apollo, Edgeworth and Klavier will all shout out at the same time...

Such a vocal impact will cause the universe to explode, and it will be awesome.

...Hopefully someday... xD

DarkWobbuffet wrote:

Like a Falcon Punch?
ImageImageImageImage

Good 'til the last drop.

ok this is like one of the best GS5 ideas ever. it would lessen the controversy of phoenix taking over apollo's game.
By Lind_L_Tailor^
Creator and head guy thing of the Ace Attorney Awards! Come vote to help end meaningless debates! With style. :butzthumbs:
:damon:
^^ Click The Gant!

Yay for Shoe!

DarkWobbuffet wrote:
Dude, that would be freakin awesome. I can see it now...

Phoenix and Apollo squaring off against Edgeworth and Klavier, engaged in a bout of Court-al Kombat, then it gets to a point where Nick and Polly have convinced Edgey and Herr Ego that the witness is the murderer, but the murderer is about to walk. Then as the judge is swining down his gavel, Phoenix, Apollo, Edgeworth and Klavier will all shout out at the same time...

YES! YES! YES! I like the way you think! :will:
Many thanks to Elriel for the wonderful signature and Don S. for the adorable avatar!

OBJECTION!

Epic.

Hey, idea.
:garyuu: 's black Psyche-Locks can't be opened with a Magatama normally, right? So, :odoroki: must use his Perceiving powers to turn the Psyche-Locks red again and help :phoenix: break the locks! (I was actually expecting that when the black locks appeared...)

Gettin' Old!

Somehow this makes me think of AW:DS tag teaming.

:apollo-shock: : Phoenix help!
:object: : Where are you looking your fighting ME!
:wacky-edgy: WHA?!
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

If it were to be Miles+Klav versus Nick+Polly, I think Miles and Nick would end up stealing the show. XD

*imagination tiemz*

Spoiler:
Miles: You're getting quiet, Wright. Have you gotten rusty? Think harder.
Phoenix: I'm not the same as I was back then, Edgeworth. I have this all figured out.
Miles: You mean you won't be bluffing your way through this? *snerk* My, this just keeps getting better and better.
*insert moar snarky comments subtly hinting at the past*
Apollo/Klavier: o Ao;;

The Chibi White Mage :D

00Davo wrote:
Epic.

Hey, idea.
:garyuu: 's black Psyche-Locks can't be opened with a Magatama normally, right? So, :odoroki: must use his Perceiving powers to turn the Psyche-Locks red again and help :phoenix: break the locks! (I was actually expecting that when the black locks appeared...)

Love it!

Anyway, I'm pretty much looking forward to a combo of Magatama and Perceiving. Its the combined magic of Fey and Gramarye. Speaking of Fey and Gramarye, I wonder if Maya or Pearl would get involoved in the case where this happens. :keiko:
Supporter of PhoenixXIris, MiaxDiego and ApolloxVera

The evidence of literature's decline.

Narron wrote:
...Miles and Nick would end up stealing the show. XD

Then I fully endorse it, as long as Phoenix isn't dragged through the mud. :butzthumbs:

Surf's Up!

00Davo wrote:
Epic.

Hey, idea.

Except, we know why Kristoph killed Zak in 4-4...so there's no point to this, right?

Gettin' Old!

The only way they'd work in court like that is if there was a teeny tiny microscopic psyche lock that Wright needed Justice's percieving powers to spot before he could break it.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Ace

hmm i totally agree on the apollo and phoenix pair...hmm franziska and edgeworth would be a great pair unless they fight. but they would seem like an amazing pair since they are considered geniuses

Strong bonds are what leads us to Justice!

Gettin' Old!

What kind of Law system would be required to have two eligible lawyers in court who can take over for the other at anytime? :yuusaku:

It's a fun idea but too crazy even for GS
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Yay for Shoe!

Herr Blondie wrote:
What kind of Law system would be required to have two eligible lawyers in court who can take over for the other at anytime? :yuusaku:

I think they actually DO have that in the USA (not as a requirement though). I'm pretty sure it's called co-council or something like that. I can't be 100% sure though. Everything I know about the courts I learned from Law and Order, The Practice, Boston Legal and so on. I've never actually been a part of any legal proceedings :pearl:

Gettin' Old!

Pearls wrote:
Herr Blondie wrote:

I think they actually DO have that in the USA (not as a requirement though). I'm pretty sure it's called co-council or something like that. I can't be 100% sure though. Everything I know about the courts I learned from Law and Order, The Practice, Boston Legal and so on. I've never actually been a part of any legal proceedings :pearl:

xD Well I've been part of a court case before....I guess I remember two lawyers working against and for me but I'm not sure if it was accurate plus it was scottish law so I don't know if that'd work.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Machine on the Inside

speaking of Kristophs dark locks, I think such a .... simple answer seems too anti-climatic for the dark locks.

Perhaps we'll see someone in the future games who also has dark psyche locks?
ImageImage

Yew is an expert in playing tag!

This isn't wrestling.

I am the Objector.

This isn't realistice enough. Maybe if Phoenix was Apollo's assistant, or vice versa. But if Phoenix was the assistant, then he would probably end up stealing the show (which is a good thing, in my mind). Imagine Godot and Edgeworth. Tag-teaming you. Or maybe Godot+Edgeworth+Franziska=verbal abuse/guilt trip/getting whipped 24/7

Actually, Phoenix has a better chance of retaking the bar exam and becoming a prosecutor than a defense attorney/assistant. I just can't see Phoenix wanting to play second fiddle to Apollo, but I don't exactly want Phoenix to take all of Apollo's limelight either. So making him a prosecutor would be the easiest thing. You can do that in Japan- dunno much about the U.S. though.
Whoever said nothing was impossible obviously never tried to close a revolving door.
"Suspense msuic plays" Oh crap, SAVESAVESAVE! Oh wait, that's my phone. And the caller ID is... MOM!?
"Cornered music plays"
Oh, ****

Gettin' Old!

The Objector wrote:
This isn't realistice enough. Maybe if Phoenix was Apollo's assistant, or vice versa. But if Phoenix was the assistant, then he would probably end up stealing the show (which is a good thing, in my mind). Imagine Godot and Edgeworth. Tag-teaming you. Or maybe Godot+Edgeworth+Franziska=verbal abuse/guilt trip/getting whipped 24/7

Actually, Phoenix has a better chance of retaking the bar exam and becoming a prosecutor than a defense attorney/assistant. I just can't see Phoenix wanting to play second fiddle to Apollo, but I don't exactly want Phoenix to take all of Apollo's limelight either. So making him a prosecutor would be the easiest thing. You can do that in Japan- dunno much about the U.S. though.

Phoenix's heart is in defending the idea of him coming back as a prosecutor seems crazy to me.
I reckon people just wanna see him an Apollo face off.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Machine on the Inside

Herr Blondie wrote:
The Objector wrote:

Phoenix's heart is in defending the idea of him coming back as a prosecutor seems crazy to me.

I second this as well. (the latter of your comments)

While seeing Phoenix as a prosecutor comes off as a good idea, it wouldn't fly with his character.

Either that, or he'd just be happy to get his badge back after being a transient for so long...
ImageImage

Yew is an expert in playing tag!

lovelyidol wrote:
hmm i totally agree on the apollo and phoenix pair...hmm franziska and edgeworth would be a great pair unless they fight. but they would seem like an amazing pair since they are considered geniuses

Edgeworth is a genius, Franziks is a prodigy, so she would end up drawing all attention ;D
kidding

Abrakadabra

Herr Blondie wrote:
The Objector wrote:

Personally I'd say that with the way Mr. Nick has changed perhaps he may be different in that way too. Mr. Nick forged evidence to prove someone was guilty which is very different from seven years ago, when he seemed to be more concerned with making sure the innocent weren't pronounced guilty (as proved by his profession being defense attorney at that point).

So basically his heart was in defending.

I am the Objector.

Herr Blondie wrote:
The Objector wrote:

Yeah... I guess you're right. I mean, even though Phoenix's moral compass is all screwed, I pretty sure he wouldn't become a prosecutor... Unless he didn't really care that much because he just wanted to face Apollo and give him a hard time... Phoenix could become a prosecutor, and just convict the right person- after seven years, he still probably done a lot of thinking and would probably be ok with losing as a prosecutor as long as he got the correct verdict. I dunno. It was a crack theory anyway.
Whoever said nothing was impossible obviously never tried to close a revolving door.
"Suspense msuic plays" Oh crap, SAVESAVESAVE! Oh wait, that's my phone. And the caller ID is... MOM!?
"Cornered music plays"
Oh, ****

The Objector wrote:
Actually, Phoenix has a better chance of retaking the bar exam and becoming a prosecutor than a defense attorney/assistant. I just can't see Phoenix wanting to play second fiddle to Apollo, but I don't exactly want Phoenix to take all of Apollo's limelight either.

Hmm, Phoenix wouldn't have to be Apollo's assistant, neither the other way around, the Wright Anything Agency could use more than one attorney, right? Actually, I think it could be pretty neat, I mean, with each of them getting different cases which could sometimes overlap and clues that one finds might also help the case of the other. How does that sound?

Gettin' Old!

Cappuccino wrote:
The Objector wrote:
Actually, Phoenix has a better chance of retaking the bar exam and becoming a prosecutor than a defense attorney/assistant. I just can't see Phoenix wanting to play second fiddle to Apollo, but I don't exactly want Phoenix to take all of Apollo's limelight either.

Hmm, Phoenix wouldn't have to be Apollo's assistant, neither the other way around, the Wright Anything Agency could use more than one attorney, right? Actually, I think it could be pretty neat, I mean, with each of them getting different cases which could sometimes overlap and clues that one finds might also help the case of the other. How does that sound?

Arrr but I think if the Wright Anything Agency is gonna stay a talent agency then I figure they'd need to branch out in their skills rather than lose a....borderline pianist Nick may go on and learn Piano.

That gets me hoping for a whole load of wacky new talents to join the agency :garyuu:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

spr fckn srs peepz

Honestly, I think switching between Nick and Apollo for the investigation scenes may actually be more interesting, and make the Wright Anything Agency be a more important location than it's current use : "Sweet fuck all."
http://vanderlund.blogspot.com - Because the only fantasy worlds I like are those I write myself.

I am the Objector.

Wrestler Hatman wrote:
Honestly, I think switching between Nick and Apollo for the investigation scenes may actually be more interesting, and make the Wright Anything Agency be a more important location than it's current use : "Sweet fuck all."

That would be awesome!!!!

-Objector is all happy and gleeful now-
"Cornered music plays"
Oh, ****

Overruled?

Quote:

I think this goes to what Icer has said a few times, about Apollo's fanbase wanting him to somehow "beat" Phoenix. Considering how OOC it would be for Phoenix, that's the only explanation I can think of for why people would want him to switch court sides.

Quote:
Personally I'd say that with the way Mr. Nick has changed perhaps he may be different in that way too. Mr. Nick forged evidence to prove someone was guilty which is very different from seven years ago, when he seemed to be more concerned with making sure the innocent weren't pronounced guilty (as proved by his profession being defense attorney at that point).

Okay, I'm seriously getting annoyed by how people judge Phoenix just by how he acted in that case. First of all, it's not like he made that card out of nowhere, he recreated a piece of evidence that was taken from the scene of the crime. If he haden't used that card, either he or Olga would had been found guilty of a murder they didn't do, and the real killer would had gotten away. His actions were very much how you described him in that last sentence.

Secondly, Phoenix hasen't changed nearly as badly as people think. They seem to exaggerate it to hell, as I've seen in many bad fan fics. 4-4's investigations show us he's still very much the same person, maybe people just aren't used to seeing Phoenix from another person's perpective.

Quote:
That gets me hoping for a whole load of wacky new talents to join the agency

A part of me likes to think Vera will join the agency at some point, perhapes being an extra assisstant to Apollo when Trucy's not avalible. Plus, I'd like to see her and Phoenix interact again. ^ ^'

Abrakadabra

Your annoyed? Get over it, it so happens that what he did was a big deal, and people judge (especially when it's such a big deal), you've probably judged people too at some time so don't get all high and mighty. The main point is that the comment of Mr. Nick not being a prosecutor because of how it is unlike him is just off, whatever the purpose is more like a prosecutor then a defense attorney. While he may be the same in many ways he seems pretty different in some ways. As for your comment of the exageration, perhaps you just don't get how big of a deal it is, seriously they make it pretty clear in the story that forged evidence is huge, it isn't three strikes your out it's do it and your gone. :udgy:

Gettin' Old!

LuminousXMI wrote:
Your annoyed? Get over it, it so happens that what he did was a big deal, and people judge (especially when it's such a big deal), you've probably judged people too at some time so don't get all high and mighty. The main point is that the comment of Mr. Nick not being a prosecutor because of how it is unlike him is just off, whatever the purpose is more like a prosecutor then a defense attorney. While he may be the same in many ways he seems pretty different in some ways. As for your comment of the exageration, perhaps you just don't get how big of a deal it is, seriously they make it pretty clear in the story that forged evidence is huge, it isn't three strikes your out it's do it and your gone. :udgy:

Yes but it's more a matter of vigilante justice. Besides technically, Phoenix wasn't offically entitled to show evidence he just happened to have a card with blood on it and due to the context it made Kristoph unleash a reaction that allowed Apollo to destroy the case.

But I'd rather not see Vera interacting with Phoenix.

For me the GS4 pairings should be.
PollyxVera
NickxThalassa

And maybe...just to torment her
:ema-shock: x :gant-clap2:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Abrakadabra

Vigilante justice I would agree with, however prosecutors are supposed to play an important in justice, they get the guilty verdicts for the criminals and the defense attorneys make sure the innocents don't. Without one of the two there wouldn't be justice.

It would be wierd for Nick to be a prosecutor, but not totally illogical. However it most likely will never happen though, more likely he continues to be a supporter of Apollo's.

Mr. Ygrrjfjdosowhatever

Two things. First of all, this thread has convinced me that there will be tag trials in GS5; not so different from Pokemon tag battles, but with testimony and evidence and such. In fact, the game will probably be called "Ace Attorney: Dual Strike" or something to that extent.

Additionally, I like this whole idea of a triple prosecuting team of Godot, Edgeworth, and Franziska. And then Mia can return from the dead (or more likely, be channeled) to reprise her role as the third defense attorney. That, or Edgeworth could play both sides. (No gay joke intended.)
Page 1 of 2 [ 68 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps