Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps

Page 2 of 2[ 46 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: Will GS5 have time to hit the DS?Topic%20Title

EDGEWORTH RULES ALL! <3

I think if they did, which, is a good idea as it could give the opportunity to create new features in the game, they'd lose a LOT of sales because of people who don't want the 3DS (I don't!) and just want to play the newest addition to the Ace Attorney series.

My childhood right here

Charlotte8D wrote:
I think if they did, which, is a good idea as it could give the opportunity to create new features in the game, they'd lose a LOT of sales because of people who don't want the 3DS (I don't!) and just want to play the newest addition to the Ace Attorney series.

:ack: What have you been imagining the 3DS to be like? I was at home watching E3 and the 3DS was amazingly awesome! It was Mathematical! It was Algebraic! It was Geometric! It was Awesome!

Consider this puzzle solved.

How do you people not want the 3DS? Do you all think it's just a new DS upgrade? Have you seen some of the 3DS games?
Say, that reminds me of a puzzle! Have you ever heard this one, Luke?

Gettin' Old!

Steel Turnabout wrote:
Charlotte8D wrote:

:ack: What have you been imagining the 3DS to be like? I was at home watching E3 and the 3DS was amazingly awesome! It was Mathematical! It was Algebraic! It was Geometric! It was Awesome!

Mathmatical?!

Well now it sounds crap.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

My childhood right here

Pierre wrote:
Steel Turnabout wrote:
Charlotte8D wrote:

Mathmatical?!

Well now it sounds crap.

Lol Adventure Time

Founder of Ichimonai

I really wouldn't mind seeing GS5 on the 3DS, to be honest. Think of the great new features they can make! That being said, I think it probably will come out after the release of the 3DS. Maybe it'll launch as one of the last DS titles, but I doubt it.
Page 2 of 2 [ 46 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps