Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps

Page 1 of 1[ 5 posts ]

Ah yes, you've all seen it in somebody's sig. It's...Topic%20Title

[/failure]

GANT IS APOLLO'S FATHER TIME!

Oddly enough, I actually couldn't find any topic on this, or any rules against it. If it does exist/there is a rule against it, please delete this. I apologize.

So, if you have no idea what I'm talking about, follow the yellow text you're currently reading. You follow it by clicking on it.

So, yeah, that theory. Is it right? Is it wrong? What would it mean for GS5? (Assuming Apollo is in GS5) Would it be awesome? Would we see Gant again? Would that be good? Is the Gant-stare epic? Does it fail?

Yep, that's about it.
[rant]

[/rant]
Re: Ah yes, you've all seen it in somebody's sig. It's...Topic%20Title

Nnnngghhhh! Gant can't be Apollo's father!
... I wish I had some evidence I could back it up with. :sadshoe: Turnabout Gant Theory!
I don't agree with that theory for a few reasons:
- The poses being similar - I'm sure there are other characters who have similar poses. I'm just too lazy to find them at the moment.
- I don't think the Gant Stare is intense. I don't think Apollo's stare is intense, either.
- Again, I'm sure that there are other characters with double-pronged eyebrows. I also don't think that Gant's hair-do has prototype spikes, or a similar hairline to Apollo's.
- The Gant orange is slightly more vibrant than Apollo's suit.
- The storyline seems too much stretched. A 17 year old Thalassa and 50 year old Gant? I'm pretty sure that Gant gets paid a lot; enough to have a nice organ in his office. Or he could of been a millionaire.
- Gant kills Neil Marshall because he knows that if he solves the case he'll be promoted to Chief of Police; he was pretty much going to be promoted even before that case. Another thing, there was no way Gant would know which way Joe Darke would run - I think it was left or right... or up or down. Anyway, Neil and Gant split up, and Gant couldn't have forced Joe Darke to run a specific way.
- Gant has another motive for killing Neil Marshall - controlling Lana. He knows of the deep bond between Lana and his sister, and [because he can't be Chief of Police and Chief Prosecutor] he'll get to be the boss of both!
- Name seems too... unbelievable. A lot of research has been done, obviously, but... this part of the theory it apparently doesn't hold up in the Japanese version. So, if it was true and in GS5, the Japanese version would have to be changed.
- People can enjoy swimming... maybe that's how Gant stays tan and fit.
- Magic isn't always disappearing. Unseen = hidden away, and in my opinion it doesn't always relate to magic.
- Trucy's 'crescent' is just a little curly piece of hair, while Thalassa's is way more prominent.
- I don't get what Artemis has to do with much, since he's only Apollo's twin... the woman he becomes associated with doesn't matter too much... That's a pretty weak argument...

Spoiler: Apollo/ Gant similarities
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b346/Teh_Diana_chan/gantapollosidebyside.png

About half of those 'similarities' don't match. While the spikes are a little similar, to edge of the hair isn't uncommon. Gant's smile reminds me a little of Larry's. Clothe similarities don't really matter, IMO...

--End Rebuttal--

I'd say

Learn how to search before posting.
Also, this is old news.

the-hydeout-gs4/apollo-real-father-revealed-t18436.html

What is my liiiife?!?

Well, 'news' is a strong word.

Complete rubbish might fit better, IMO ;)

I'd say

Quiet you. :U

<Edit: Yes M'aam -Gerk>
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps