Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps

Page 1 of 1[ 15 posts ]

GS4 remake Title IdeasTopic%20Title

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

If they made a GS4 remake, what would it be called? For the Japanese title, I came up with "Gyakuten Saiban 4 Shinshō Kaitei" (逆転裁判4新章開廷), which translates to "Turnabout Trial 4: A New Chapter of Trials", a tip of the hat to "Gyakuten Saiban Yomigaeru Gyakuten". As for the English title, I was thinking something along the lines of "Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney 3D" (which would make no sense, unless they used the Dual Destinies engine), or even "Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Remastered".

Also, I've been asking this question all over C-R recently... For the Japanese owners, JUST HOW LARGE IS THE ACE ATTORNEY TRILOGY DOWNLOAD SIZE?!!!
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Re: GS4 remake Title IdeasTopic%20Title

Art Person

They wouldn't subtitle it, unless they're adding a bonus case. If they do re-release GS4, It'll probably be on iOS with it's sprites (No HD version) seeing as they're quality it already nice as is.

(I don't have the Japanese know-how for a witty subtitle)

You have to understand why people post too.

New~

Thanks God someone necro'ing this thread:
I wish they HD/Remastered this game and PLEASE just PLEASE add Clay in some of the additional scene in this game or maybe even Rise from the Ashes with Clay as his partner or something. I just wanna see him alive.

Great Revival

Clay would be nice.
And also, the title would be Apollo Justice HD or something.

It would be nice an additional case like Rise from the Ashes, where - finally - Apollo knows who is his mother and that Trucy is his stepsister. Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney HD is pretty good.

Gregory... Tomorrow, I'm heading towards that fateful place with your son. To find out the truth of 18 years ago...

New~

Oliver wrote:
Clay would be nice.
And also, the title would be Apollo Justice HD or something.
Yeah i can only see this to be Apollo Justice HD or something. Cause out of all the current mainline game, ONLY this one that didn't receive any new ports/remaster. They can edit some typo like Jurist system to become Jury System.

Slammer wrote:
It would be nice an additional case like Rise from the Ashes, where - finally - Apollo knows who is his mother and that Trucy is his stepsister. Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney HD is pretty good.

As much as i wanted that, Apollo and Trucy NEVER knows they are blood-related even in DD right? So i doubt that will happens when they still hasn't known that they are siblings. I can only see it'll be centered around Clay, and they should since Clay is quite popular to be brought back.

Last edited by D_Albertz on Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Great Revival

1. Edgeworth's choosing death was slightly retconned, why not them not knowing they're siblings? Hell, they never said they DIDN'T know anyway.
2. Did you report the comment that you want deleted?

Oliver wrote:
1. Edgeworth's choosing death was slightly retconned, why not them not knowing they're siblings? Hell, they never said they DIDN'T know anyway.

Yeah, it's not said that they are siblings, but it's true that it isn't said that they aren't... so it could be an idea!

Gregory... Tomorrow, I'm heading towards that fateful place with your son. To find out the truth of 18 years ago...

Great Revival

Actually, another theory of mine involving Juniper's costume is that they didn't notice the similarities between her costume and Lamiroir's costume because they didn't know of their relation and forgot about Lamiroir...but that's just a theory...a GAME THEORY!

New~

Oliver wrote:

Hmmm...interesting. I don't mind it though, as long as Clay appearing in this game ALIVE. He is just too cute to be wasted. :acro:
But knowing that, does that mean we'll see more about Kristoph's black lock though?

Great Revival

Plot twist: Clay died once before...but Apollo used his demon horns to do a satanic ritual and bring him back.

New~

Oliver wrote:
Plot twist: Clay died once before...but Apollo used his demon horns to do a satanic ritual and bring him back.

I knew those weren't hair gel! I mean if those were hair gel that means he used it since mid-school...and from the look of it. They seems to be in their first grade in mid-school. Which based on my experience didn't really care much about their appearance and such.

Last edited by D_Albertz on Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Great Revival

*swiftly abandons topic* I would like if bundled with the HD version of the game was Apollo Justice 2 which they will probably never release.

Well... Apollo Justice remake IS confirmed for IOS... Weird. :hoboleft:
Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps