Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps

Page 2 of 3[ 88 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Re: Spinoff ideasTopic%20Title

Great Revival

If they didn't make it, I'd go full crazy... :gant:

You know, a Mario game!

I'd like to see an ace attorney game that takes place in the distant future, with advanced technology and an alien as a prosecutor. You play as Phoenix's descendant, who has also become a lawyer, and his assistant is a descendant of Maya. His outfit would be a jet black and red version of Phoenix's suit with a more futuristic flair to it. The clothing the characters would wear would be a more sixties-esque Jetsons type of future outfits. There would be at least one case on a Star Trek style space ship, with the captain of the ship serving as a witness.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

Great Revival

An investigations game with other prosecutors, or maybe even a lawyer like Nick so we can see him in the new style of gameplay...unlikely, but it'd be nice. Or even have an option to yell I'M FINE! while investigating, I'M FINE! could be Apollo's logic. :yogi:

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

My 3-game fan spinoff series:
Ace Attorney Generations: Clay Justice
Ace Attorney Generations: Clay Justice - Dauntless Defenses
Ace Attorney Generations: Percy Wright
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Great Revival

RayquazaSenpai wrote:
My 3-game fan spinoff series:
Ace Attorney Generations: Clay Justice
Ace Attorney Generations: Clay Justice - Dauntless Defenses
Ace Attorney Generations: Percy Wright

I still can't wait to play those.

Beware of the Dog

It would be pretty nice if there was a game (Or a manga? Or an anime?) about the spirit mediums of Kurain. Okay, maybe I'm the only one, but I think that would be cool. Or a game about Blackquill... :simon:

New~

Hotel Dusk Crossover with Ace Attorney. But instead of Phoenix, it stars Gregory Edgeworth instead. You'll get to defend Kyle Hyde who is convicted for a murder.

Great Revival

D_Albertz wrote:
Hotel Dusk Crossover with Ace Attorney. But instead of Phoenix, it stars Gregory Edgeworth instead. You'll get to defend Kyle Hyde who is convicted for a murder.

I'd love to play as Gregory again, but remember this!
Capcom wrote:
Hurrr durrr, only Phoenix gets us money! Everyone else can go die! :yogi:

New~

Oliver wrote:
D_Albertz wrote:

I'd love to play as Gregory again, but remember this!
Capcom wrote:
Hurrr durrr, only Phoenix gets us money! Everyone else can go die! :yogi:

Do note, Apollo's number 1 faved character. Besides i never thought Phoenix an animal tamer. :gant:

Great Revival

GK was originally supposed to be an Ema spin off, right? Well I'm thinking, what if they finally did that, it can be a game where you have to help Phoenix/Edgeworth/Others with science! Science! Science, science science. Science?

Winter Flag Trademark

Oliver wrote:
GK was originally supposed to be an Ema spin off, right? Well I'm thinking, what if they finally did that, it can be a game where you have to help Phoenix/Edgeworth/Oliver with science! Science! Science, science science. Science?

To be honest, this is what my eyes just shown.
But yes, Ema Skye: Ace Scientist would be a nice title.

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

Great Revival

I'd prefer something alliterative, like "Super Scientist"

Beware of the Dog

Ema Skye: Science for all!
Okay, that sounds too much like something you play at grade school age.

Great Revival

Viktoria von Karma wrote:
Ema Skye: Science for all!
Okay, that sounds too much like something you play at grade school age.

I still think Super Scientist sounds good.

Beware of the Dog

Does it even matter how we call her? I mean, she could help Phoenix/Edgeworth/Oliver with science! Science!

Great Revival

Viktoria von Karma wrote:
Does it even matter how we call her? I mean, she could help Phoenix/Edgeworth/Oliver with science! Science!

I don't need some filthy girl to help me with science, she'd give me cooties!
I'll help myself with science, thank you.

Beware of the Dog

Oliver, the guy who made me look up the word "cootie" in my dictionary. If you've got some, please stay away from me!

Great Revival

But you're a girl, you must have it! :beef:

Beware of the Dog

NOW I'm confused... :ron:

The Edgy Attorney

I enjoyed the forensics investigation that went into Ashes and I like Ema all together, so I'd rather have that than Athena Cykes 2. Or anything related to Athena really.

Think about it guys; an Ace Attorney dancing game. It's out in left field, but it can work I'm sure of it!
The fate of two worlds lies in the hands of three lawyers...

A crossover nobody asked for coming never

Mr.Edge wrote:
Think about it guys; an Ace Attorney dancing game. It's out in left field, but it can work I'm sure of it!

Well, there already was a fighting game starring Phoenix Wright, so I guess that's not too improbable. Still, I'd rather have Ace Attorney Investigations: Ema Skye than a dancing game.

Red string of fate tied me to manilla

Ooh, absolutely more of Ema. She is/was wonderful. I always liked her more than Maya so I was very happy that she made appearances in Investigations and AJ.

They could put a woman as a protagonist, at least on a spin-off. But I think this will never happen

ASCEND

IAmTheWalrus wrote:
They could put a woman as a protagonist, at least on a spin-off. But I think this will never happen

Unless they gave Mia Fey or Athena Cykes their own game. Or introduced another female attorney. I actually don't think that idea is that far-fetched.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Planetbox wrote:
IAmTheWalrus wrote:

Unless they gave Mia Fey or Athena Cykes their own game. Or introduced another female attorney. I actually don't think that idea is that far-fetched.

True. Mia probably dealt with a lot of interesting cases during her lawyer years, we could see this idea used in a game.

Hello! Hello! *squawk*

I think a game where you play as a judge could be interesting. You could choose to overrule or sustain evidence and whether or not to allow certain testimony, evidence, or whether or not another day is necessary. You would choose when to declare a verdict and whether or not the defendant is guilty.

It could have a less-linear story where the outcome of each trial alters what happens later.

Enoshima Junko-chan!

I'd like to see an exploration into the 7 year gap between GS3 and GS4

Danksgiving

IAmTheWalrus wrote:

here you go

Beware of the Dog

Athena isn't really a protagonist. She's some weird kind of protagonist assistant hybrid. That's not the same.

Everyone = Guilty

Spoiler:
After Blackquill aides Athena with her case and sides with Apollo in the Justice v. Wright Civil War he thinks that he is no longer need as a prosecutor so he trades in his prosecutors badge for a defense badge

OH BOY, 3AM!

(Inspired by Dual Destinies credits)

Apollo Justice: Amazing Nine Tails II :apollo-shock:

A game that plays like Tekken, but all of your attacks are weak so you mostly dodge. Featuring Apollo complaining while wearing a costume similar to that of the Amazing Nine Tails. The "final boss" is Tenma Taro and the real final boss in Amazing Nine Tails.
"The business is on. I am trying to raise the balance for the Gummy Bear so he could submit all the needed Fizzy Cola Bottle Jelly Beans to the Creme Egg for the Peanut M&Ms process to start. Send £1,500.00 via a Giant Gummy Lizard" -Solomon Odonkoh

Why <insert killer> why?!

I'd really want a game where, either playing as Athena or Blackquill, you are able to enter the prison and interact with all the villains over the years. Perhaps someone was murdered in the prison and they're investigating? But you have to, dating sim style (but of course with no actual dating components) befriend the prisoners so they'll talk to you. My reason for having Athena or Blackquill as the protagonist is I believe that a lot of the villains in AA, given the severity of their breakdowns, have a lot of serious issues that either could work through with their magic lawyer talents. You have to force Kristoph to confess to the Shadi Smith murder before you can give him an object that leads to the next clue. Basically just having really fun or intense conversations with all the antagonists. After you solve the crime (turns out it was a bodyguard not one of the murderers) the prison begins acting like a prison again and people on death row are slowly executed. You're given the option to watch the execution of whichever prisoner you befriended most, which leads to a cutscene where you get to talk and they say you're an alright person or a good friend or they appreciate you being here because they're actually terrified but you get closure because every good game needs closure.

I know!

-Ace Attorney Investigations 3, with a new lead and Edgey having more of a 'Phoenix in AJ:AA role' :edgeworth: :franny: :hobohodo:
-Athena Cykes: Ace Attorney, which could include how Phoenix met Athena :phoenix: :athena:
-TRUCY WRIGHT ACE MAGICIAN, WE NEED THIS, AND A 3D MODEL FOR MR HAT. :trucy:

Rather than Shelly de Killer, I was thinking about the Phantom, because I can tell, Shelly's gonna spend ages just sellin' ice creams. Yum.

These all sound really good to me. What about you? :phoenix: :edgeworth: :apollo: :athena:
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. A prosecutor is one who seeks the conviction of a defendant. But I don't think that's all we are....[marquee[img src="AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Full_Running_West_1.gif] Chasing da truth on a daily basis!][/marquee]

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Maya Fey: Super Chef

You play as Maya and your assistant Pearl, and the two of you aim to make the best noodle burgers ever sold in Japanifornia. But it's not only about noodle burgers! By the end of the game, Maya will have become the owner of a 3-star Michelin restaurant.

...in before someone is murdered by a fish brick. That's the filler case where it turns into normal Ace Attorney again.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Maya Fey: Super Chef

You play as Maya and your assistant Pearl, and the two of you aim to make the best noodle burgers ever sold in Japanifornia. But it's not only about noodle burgers! By the end of the game, Maya will have become the owner of a 3-star Michelin restaurant.

...in before someone is murdered by a fish brick. That's the filler case where it turns into normal Ace Attorney again.

Don't lie people! We need this! Maya will save the hungry masses of Kurain Village with....BURGERS. Or even better, there's an alien invasion in which all burgers were destroyed. Phoenix and Maya RISE FROM THE ASHES with a group of people that form the Patty Resistance! :phoenix: :edgeworth: :maya: :pearl: should lead an army of :eh?: Gumshoe CLONES!
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. A prosecutor is one who seeks the conviction of a defendant. But I don't think that's all we are....[marquee[img src="AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Full_Running_West_1.gif] Chasing da truth on a daily basis!][/marquee]

I've been thinking about this for sometimes now: what if the next Ace Attorney spin-off game is a rhythm genre? I've been sketching out some artworks of what it would be like lately. After watching gameplay videos of Persona 4: Dancing All Night , I instantly had that thought in my mind.
I mean, c'mon! All your fave characters dancing to remixes of Ace Attorney soundtracks (as well as original versions), or sometimes it could have some dancing elements, and some missions could have rhythm-like gameplay similar to Rhythm Thief.
Perhaps several DLCs such as a PLvsAA DLC pack: characters, stages, music remixes; Miles Edgeworth Investigations DLC pack; Dai Gyakuten Saiban, etc. or maybe other characters/witnesses for dancing (a dancing Judge would be quite hilarious) as well as costumes (crossovers from other Capcom games, swimsuits, seasonal, etc) to dress your fave AA characters, or Special Episodes.

Ace Attorney could use a genre lift, lol.

迷探偵

I think a smaller scale, more mechanically oriented spin-off would be quite interesting. A small game focused on the crime scene itself, like how Ace Attorney Investigations was originally envisioned, before the presence of Edgeworth forced them to blow the scale up. Takumi has in the past already written about an idea for a mystery game about crime scenes and the solving of mechanical problem, and AA4 director Endo had also originally thought of a similar game. It could be somewhat like Layton Brothers: Mystery Room, but with more mechanical puzzles, similar to Ghost Trick (also similar in length).
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

um...hi your honour?

I've been browsing deviantart and I found this picture: http://heroman66475.deviantart.com/art/ ... -278961206 I know advertising is on other threads. But i want this to visualise my point of an AA spinoff.

This could either be in the style of the main series with the courts and investigations. Or it could be in the style of Investigations. Like this might as well be Investigations 3!

Imagine that!

Von Karma and Damon Gant as young newbies with Oldbag being the Kay of the game but she's Oldbag.....yeah.

Y'know the saying "Not all bad people start of as bad"? Well, how about you see Von Karma just as he was in the first game...but he's a lot like Blackquill, Edgeworth, and maybe Phoenix. This was when he didn't turn to the dark side yet. How about with each victory it makes him more twisted with each passing year, his obsession with perfection.

But that doesn't happen to him until 5 years into his carer. He might have sown some genuine feelings to Oldbag. Thta could be cool right?

Gant could act a lot like himself but less evil and more like gumshoe at the same time. That would be for more funnier moments.

For the main rival (The attorney of the game) Could be the Kristoph's daddy! What a twist! That might lead to why Kristoph is evil and twisted but Klavier is not. Woah! Mind blown.

Well that's my thought. What do you think?

Let me know.

迷探偵

A crossover between Ace Attorney and Yu-Gi-Oh! With Steel Samurai cards. Penny Nichols would be the token female character around which the story centers. DUEL DESTINIES.
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

A cooking simulator with a lighthearted story-progression, featuring Tres Bien, Eldoon's Noodles, The local ramen burger joint, Steel Samurai Food Festival and a Khura'in restaurant.

Cooking Maya: The Final Joust, would be the title. (the final joust implying a cooking joust is the last step to become the master of Kurain).

And of course the game would feature Maya Desk Slamming and having a cooking table resembling a defense's bench on the left side and her rival on the other side (Here amongst are Jean Armstrong, Edgeworth, Guy Eldoon and more), and who knows, maybe the Judge sporting a chef's hat will slam his rolling pin down and bake the verdict.
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney
Page 2 of 3 [ 88 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps