Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps

Page 1 of 1[ 10 posts ]

The Next SoundtrackTopic%20Title

Happy Maria

Now that there's speculation for an AA7, all I can think of is 'What is the ost going to be like?' and also,'Who will even compose it?'

Personally,I want a more simple soundtrack,but to be composed by someone other than Iwadare. He needs to rest after composing so many tunes. Try a new guy instead. Maybe even an old one,like Kazuya Nuri.

Remember,the ost of an AA game is an essential part of the enjoyment value gleaned from it.
Re: The Next SoundtrackTopic%20Title

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Nuri was the art guy. Maybe Horiyama could return to score GS7.
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Happy Maria

Honestly,I loved how in each main game had their own unique composer. Really gave them their unique 'style',of you would (even JfA)

I'd say each soundtrack does have its own unique style, even the various Iwadare ones. The soundtrack from GK sounds completely different from DD's to me, and neither have anything to do with T&T's. However, all the songs in SoJ sound like they belong together, even if they have different composers. I feel like pinpointing which game a song belongs to is easier than pinpointing the composer, at least to me.

And that's why I don't really care who composes the music, since it's been consistently good across all games. Although I kinda like these multiple composer things, 'cause it clearly produces great results.

I just miss the new objection themes :/

Happy Maria

Something I also really want is for Phoenix to finally have a theme. He's the most frequently appearing character,and they still haven't given him his own casual theme?! That's always bothered me a bit.

Yabba Dabba Doo

Southern Corn (SC) wrote:
Something I also really want is for Phoenix to finally have a theme. He's the most frequently appearing character,and they still haven't given him his own casual theme?! That's always bothered me a bit.

I second this. Having a laid back remix of Objection 2004 would be sick as fuck.

As for the new objection themes, I'm torn on that. While I'd love having new objection themes, at the same time the three melodies their using are, IMO, the three best in the series, and risking dumping those for a potentially worse melody could suck a lot. And with how much they've been used, each objection theme is, in a sense, that character's theme. Then again, there's only so much they can change the track each time :yogi:

Canadian Cat: The True Master Race

Thunder84 wrote:

I second this. Having a laid back remix of Objection 2004 would be sick as fuck.

As for the new objection themes, I'm torn on that. While I'd love having new objection themes, at the same time the three melodies their using are, IMO, the three best in the series, and risking dumping those for a potentially worse melody could suck a lot. And with how much they've been used, each objection theme is, in a sense, that character's theme. Then again, there's only so much they can change the track each time :yogi:

The objection theme will probably one of two ways. Either they stick with Objection 2004 or they find a new leitmotif to base off their Objection themes. If it's the latter, I doubt they would go for remixing JFA or AA since they already passed them.

Also, as for the Phoenix having his own theme, I'm all for it! Though, I'm pretty sure we had a laid back version of Objection 2004 with the ending of DD. Just take away some of the jazz... oh, and maybe put like a part of Turnabout Sisters or Great Revival in there! Oh, and maybe some Child of Magic and It's Detective Gumshoe! And while we're at it, maybe add some Larry's theme and... and... I'm getting my expectations up, aren't I?

Ah well, a cat can dream. :shoe:

Happy Maria

That's an AA medley more than just Phoenix's leitmotif.

Canadian Cat: The True Master Race

That's an AA medley more than just Phoenix's leitmotif.

What I meant was how they sort of added like a second of Turnabout Sisters in Phoenix's 2016 Objection theme. Not a medley, but with small subtle references throughout the song while still keeping the central theme of Objection 2004.
Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps