Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 4 of 7[ 259 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 


Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Nineth Lion

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3816

¡Adios, amigo!
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 342

If you think I'm leaving this thread, you're wrong. :P
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

Pees'lubn Andistan'dhin

Gender: Male

Location: Khura'in

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:11 am

Posts: 1265

im here too
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Nineth Lion

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3816

You're not here too hemmy
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title

Too cool for a profile picture

Gender: None specified

Location: Not here

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:48 pm

Posts: 29

I am currently absent from here
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

Pees'lubn Andistan'dhin

Gender: Male

Location: Khura'in

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:11 am

Posts: 1265

I am Southern Corn
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title

Too cool for a profile picture

Gender: None specified

Location: Not here

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:48 pm

Posts: 29

I prefer the Northern kind
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Nineth Lion

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3816

Catdiving64 wrote:
I prefer the Northern kind

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 342

Blizdi wrote:
I am Southern Corn


Blizdi is Hemlock
Hemlock is our Lord and Savior
Our Lord and Savior is Southern Corn???

Mind = Blown

:O
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Nineth Lion

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3816

Dollarluigi wrote:
Blizdi wrote:
I am Southern Corn


Blizdi is Hemlock
Hemlock is our Lord and Savior
Our Lord and Savior is Southern Corn???

Mind = Blown

:O

Worship me or perish (:
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 342

Southern Corn wrote:
Worship me or perish (:


Well, since worshiping Southern Corn is the same as worshiping Hemlock:
ALL HAIL OUR LORD AND SAVIOR!!!
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Nineth Lion

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3816

Hey guys I'm hungry go get me a cheeseburger and buy me my groceries

Man it's nice having your own cult
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title

Too cool for a profile picture

Gender: None specified

Location: Not here

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:48 pm

Posts: 29

I only follow Northern Corn. :sahwit:
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title

Better than the Southern Kind

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:32 pm

Posts: 1

I have been summoned!
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

Pees'lubn Andistan'dhin

Gender: Male

Location: Khura'in

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:11 am

Posts: 1265

wow
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Nineth Lion

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3816

Catdiving64 wrote:
I only follow Northern Corn. :sahwit:


Screw u u frik

NorthernCorn wrote:
I have been summoned!


Lmao look it's my dumbass lil bro look go play outside or something the adults are talkin over here
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 342

Those that don't follow the Southern Corn shall be sent straight to the hellfire!
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Nineth Lion

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3816

Man thanks for the help Blizdi I wouldn't be here without ya
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title

Too cool for a profile picture

Gender: None specified

Location: Not here

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:48 pm

Posts: 29

Serious question who named their account after my bad joke? :yogi:
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

Pees'lubn Andistan'dhin

Gender: Male

Location: Khura'in

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:11 am

Posts: 1265

Catdiving64 wrote:
Serious question who named their account after my bad joke? :yogi:


surprisingly not me
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Nineth Lion

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3816

Catdiving64 wrote:
Serious question who named their account after my bad joke? :yogi:

Surprisingly not you?

I'd never do such a thing in my life though. Especially since making alt accounts is kind of against the rules.
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 342

Catdiving64 wrote:
Serious question who named their account after my bad joke? :yogi:


TUCKER DID IT
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Nineth Lion

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3816

Who's Tucker?

Is it Serafina's real name? :0
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 342

Southern Corn wrote:
Who's Tucker?


You don't know Red Vs. Blue? Smh.
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Nineth Lion

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3816

Shut up or I smite you
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 342

Yes, Lord.
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

Pees'lubn Andistan'dhin

Gender: Male

Location: Khura'in

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:11 am

Posts: 1265

Ropfa over here playing A Hat in Time when he should be making the lawyer games with Cardiovascular REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 342

Blizdi wrote:
Ropfa over here playing A Hat in Time when he should be making the lawyer games with Cardiovascular REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


Ropfa's screwing around? Smh. :P
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Nineth Lion

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3816

Blizdi wrote:
Ropfa over here playing A Hat in Time when he should be making the lawyer games with Cardiovascular REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How the hell do you know this

Wait never mind I don't wanna know
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 342

Southern Corn wrote:
Blizdi wrote:
Ropfa over here playing A Hat in Time when he should be making the lawyer games with Cardiovascular REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How the hell do you know this

Wait never mind I don't wanna know


They might have each other as friends on the same platform or something. It could be as simple as that.
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Nineth Lion

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3816

I am Blizdi. Can confirm
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

Pees'lubn Andistan'dhin

Gender: Male

Location: Khura'in

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:11 am

Posts: 1265

Am Southern Corn, cannot confirm
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Nineth Lion

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3816

Hm1332. Th7 remQinds me off93 a puz223

Whα7 1z 0/0?
(500 P1carits)

ERORR: CANOTT CONFRIMED
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title

Too cool for a profile picture

Gender: None specified

Location: Not here

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:48 pm

Posts: 29

Solved the puzzle. :godot:
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 342

Catdiving64 wrote:
Solved the puzzle. :godot:


What's the solution? :O
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Nineth Lion

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3816

Um duh

Let 0/0= Ξ
This implies that 0=0 x Ξ

But 0 times any number is zero

Therefore, Ξ=every number simultaneously

Boom gotcha
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 342

Southern Corn wrote:
0 times any number is zero

Therefore, Ξ=every number simultaneously

Boom gotcha


Whoa, Magic! :O
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Nineth Lion

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3816

Mathemagic™
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

Positivity is overrated.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 342

Byotiful.
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

Pees'lubn Andistan'dhin

Gender: Male

Location: Khura'in

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:11 am

Posts: 1265

.
Page 4 of 7 [ 259 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO