Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib) *DEMO AVAILABLE*

Post your Flash Games, Case Maker Projects, or other interactive stuff.
Post Reply
YggdrasilsSword
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:11 pm
Custom Title: Mr. Ygrrjfjdosowhatever
Location: The United States of America

Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib) *DEMO AVAILABLE*

Post by YggdrasilsSword »

Image
Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (C)2009
Gyakuten Wiki Page
KSA Technology Page

Demo Available Here (PWLib Included)
Image


If you prefer a smaller download, try this, provided you've already downloaded PWLib: http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/1/26/ ... o%20U3.zip (PWLib Not Included)

I am currently working on a PWLib game entitled "Damion Shard - Ace Attorney." It does not take place in the Phoenix Wright universe, but character sprites from PW will be used to portray the characters of Damion Shard. As such, I will require certain PW characters to be coded for PWLib so that I can use them; if you wish to help with this, please check the "Assistance Required" tab on this page. Any contributions you make to the game are noted under "Contributions."

Work Progress
Case 1: Turnabout Taco - 100% Complete - Released
Case 2: Cake and Turnabout - 10% Complete - Long Way to Go
Case 3: Turnabout Bros. - 0% Complete
Case 4: Grand Theft Turnabout - 0% Complete
Case 5: Countdown to the Turnabout - 0% Complete
Case 6: Turnabout Finale - 0% Complete
Case 7: Turnabout Fortune - 0% Complete
Case 8: Turnabout Tragedy - 0% Complete

Spoiler: Assistance Required
PWLib Character Coding
All characters from GS1-4 appear to have been coded already.

Evidence
None at the moment.

Spoiler: Contributions
DeMatador
Apprehended the Judge's Brother, Manfred von Karma, Ini Miney, and Victor Kudo.
:bro: :karma: :ini: :igarashi:

Bad Player
Submitted a taco into evidence.
Image

Spoiler: Screenshots
Image

Spoiler: Case 1 Screenshot Archive
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image
Last edited by YggdrasilsSword on Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:30 pm, edited 59 times in total.
KSA_Tech
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2731
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:38 am
Custom Title: AIGE/PWLib Casemaker Developer
Location: Brazil
Contact:

Re: Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib)

Post by KSA_Tech »

Nice.

I added the game to the Active Games section of PWLib on the Gyakuten Wiki.

I can try to make Ini, but I need to finish Lamiroir first.
PWLib 1.2 Under Development

PWLib Casemaker (Version 1.1) at http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... =36&t=8788
YggdrasilsSword
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:11 pm
Custom Title: Mr. Ygrrjfjdosowhatever
Location: The United States of America

Re: Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib)

Post by YggdrasilsSword »

Great! Thanks, KSA!

The following character sprites will be appearing in the first case.
:phoenix: :edgeworth: :udgy: :maya: :karma: :igarashi: :larry: :yuusaku: :payne: :knock-knock: :bro:
Last edited by YggdrasilsSword on Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DeMatador
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 3188
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:34 pm
Custom Title: They don't :c
Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/south ... entina.gif
Contact:

Re: Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib)

Post by DeMatador »

Well, I'm bored, so I started doing Judge's bro. It's the same than Judge, really, just sprite changing. And if I can, I may do Karma next.
Image
KSA_Tech
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2731
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:38 am
Custom Title: AIGE/PWLib Casemaker Developer
Location: Brazil
Contact:

Re: Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib)

Post by KSA_Tech »

If you need the sheets, let me know.
PWLib 1.2 Under Development

PWLib Casemaker (Version 1.1) at http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... =36&t=8788
Bad Player
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 6932
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
Custom Title: 1000% Knight

Re: Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib)

Post by Bad Player »

This looks pretty sweet. Finally another game that uses PW sprites but puts new characters to the sprites! ^_^

I hope you can really get this going--10 cases is a lot of work, and if you're using many characters for just the first case, I can only imagine how many it will be for the last case O_O

Oh, and I lol at the fact that von Karma is still a von Karma, even when he's not a von Karma xD
Image
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
DeMatador
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 3188
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:34 pm
Custom Title: They don't :c
Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/south ... entina.gif
Contact:

Re: Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib)

Post by DeMatador »

Er, I think he will use original sprites, but is temporarily coding the game using PW sprites, and will the replace them with his original ones. At least that's what I think he meant :D

And yeah, 10 cases could turn into 2 games, 5 cases each. It would be the first actual AA fangame to have a planned secuel, I think.
Image
DeMatador
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 3188
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:34 pm
Custom Title: They don't :c
Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/south ... entina.gif
Contact:

Re: Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib)

Post by DeMatador »

Sorry for the double post.

Now that I'm over with formalities.

Image

http://rapidshare.com/files/180165144/JudgeBro.zip.html

All credit given in Readme file.

I'll now send this to KSA_Tech.
Image
YggdrasilsSword
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:11 pm
Custom Title: Mr. Ygrrjfjdosowhatever
Location: The United States of America

Re: Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib)

Post by YggdrasilsSword »

Thanks a bunch for Judge Brother, DeMatador. I can check him off the list.
YggdrasilsSword
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:11 pm
Custom Title: Mr. Ygrrjfjdosowhatever
Location: The United States of America

Re: Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib)

Post by YggdrasilsSword »

Bad Player wrote:This looks pretty sweet. Finally another game that uses PW sprites but puts new characters to the sprites! ^_^

I hope you can really get this going--10 cases is a lot of work, and if you're using many characters for just the first case, I can only imagine how many it will be for the last case O_O

Oh, and I lol at the fact that von Karma is still a von Karma, even when he's not a von Karma xD


Yes, what I'm doing is along the lines of what you're saying. I'm just saying that I may end up using some original sprites, if they're good to portray certain characters.
DeMatador
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 3188
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:34 pm
Custom Title: They don't :c
Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/south ... entina.gif
Contact:

Re: Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib)

Post by DeMatador »

Don't mention it. I'll try Karma now.
Image
YggdrasilsSword
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:11 pm
Custom Title: Mr. Ygrrjfjdosowhatever
Location: The United States of America

Re: Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib)

Post by YggdrasilsSword »

DeMatador wrote:Er, I think he will use original sprites, but is temporarily coding the game using PW sprites, and will the replace them with his original ones. At least that's what I think he meant :D

And yeah, 10 cases could turn into 2 games, 5 cases each. It would be the first actual AA fangame to have a planned secuel, I think.

Actually, these ten cases don't even encompass the whole story. A sequel is planned (though probably not as long), which will wrap it up. So yes, there is a planned sequel. Don't hold your breath for a trilogy, though.

*EDIT* Unless I were to split this one in half like you said, in which case they would make a trilogy. I could break it in half, but there'd be some serious cliffhanger-age.
MrCheeze
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 821
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:18 pm

Re: Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib)

Post by MrCheeze »

I think you might want to lower the case number - quality over quantity.
Bad Player
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 6932
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
Custom Title: 1000% Knight

Re: Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib)

Post by Bad Player »

DeMatador wrote:Er, I think he will use original sprites, but is temporarily coding the game using PW sprites, and will the replace them with his original ones. At least that's what I think he meant :D

I think he meant that too, but whatever xD

MrCheeze wrote:I think you might want to lower the case number - quality over quantity.

The impression I'm getting is that you already have all these cases planned out. If you do, and you don't think you're going to get tired of doing this game, then go for all 10 cases! But if you only have a few cases and you set 10 as your expectation, just go with the ones you have now. People would rather have a few really good cases, than a lot of mixed good and bad cases.
Image
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
MrCheeze
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 821
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:18 pm

Re: Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib)

Post by MrCheeze »

This is probably my opinion only, but I'd get bored of playing long before the 10 cases are over.
YggdrasilsSword
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:11 pm
Custom Title: Mr. Ygrrjfjdosowhatever
Location: The United States of America

Re: Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib)

Post by YggdrasilsSword »

Bad Player wrote:The impression I'm getting is that you already have all these cases planned out. If you do, and you don't think you're going to get tired of doing this game, then go for all 10 cases! But if you only have a few cases and you set 10 as your expectation, just go with the ones you have now. People would rather have a few really good cases, than a lot of mixed good and bad cases.

I've got it all planned out. Technically, there will be 9 episodes, as two cases take place in the same one.
When I finally finish Turnabout Taco, you can expect me to start work on Cake and Turnabout.

MrCheeze wrote:This is probably my opinion only, but I'd get bored of playing long before the 10 cases are over.

Well, Mr. Cheeze, I'll do my best to keep it interesting so you don't get bored. Personally, though, whenever I finished a Phoenix Wright game, I've never not thought, "Darn, that wasn't short enough." That's my logic. :hobohodo:
Bad Player
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 6932
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
Custom Title: 1000% Knight

Re: Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib)

Post by Bad Player »

YggdrasilsSword wrote:
Bad Player wrote:The impression I'm getting is that you already have all these cases planned out. If you do, and you don't think you're going to get tired of doing this game, then go for all 10 cases! But if you only have a few cases and you set 10 as your expectation, just go with the ones you have now. People would rather have a few really good cases, than a lot of mixed good and bad cases.

I've got it all planned out. Technically, there will be 9 episodes, as two cases take place in the same one.
When I finally finish Turnabout Taco, you can expect me to start work on Cake and Turnabout.

Are they all food-related turnabouts? :payne:
psst! give us an episode name list!

MrCheeze wrote:This is probably my opinion only, but I'd get bored of playing long before the 10 cases are over.

Well, Mr. Cheeze, I'll do my best to keep it interesting so you don't get bored. Personally, though, whenever I finished a Phoenix Wright game, I've never not thought, "Darn, that wasn't short enough." That's my logic. :hobohodo:

I concur. If you get bored before case 10, take a break and come back. I'd probably get tired too. But I would rather get tired of it and have something to go back to later than have it end too soon.



Also, will you release it all as a big bundle? Or with periodic releases?
Image
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
YggdrasilsSword
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:11 pm
Custom Title: Mr. Ygrrjfjdosowhatever
Location: The United States of America

Re: Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib)

Post by YggdrasilsSword »

Bad Player wrote:Are they all food-related turnabouts? :payne:
psst! give us an episode name list!

I actually laughed out louded when I saw this. No, they're not all food related, just the first two.
:eh?: Well, wait, let me check...
Nope, just those. :phoenix:

*EDIT* Also, :karma: no episode list for you, hoh hoh! :keiko: Not yet, anyway. Don't want to spoil anything.

Bad Player wrote:Also, will you release it all as a big bundle? Or with periodic releases?

I'm thinking one at a time, adding the next case with each release. At the end, it will all be one big bundle. Don't worry, though: using mainly (or solely, maybe) PW art will mean small files. :gant:
Last edited by YggdrasilsSword on Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
YggdrasilsSword
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:11 pm
Custom Title: Mr. Ygrrjfjdosowhatever
Location: The United States of America

Re: Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib)

Post by YggdrasilsSword »

All right, here's a little thing I need. A taco evidence item.
As fitting for the case entitled "Turnabout Taco."
I'd be elated to have a well-made taco evidence graphic.

And when someone makes it, I can say "Taco was added to Court Record." :minuki:
Bad Player
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 6932
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
Custom Title: 1000% Knight

Re: Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib)

Post by Bad Player »

Is this fine? I just photoshopped a real taco in 3 seconds xD


Image

(Taco added to stomach Court Record)
Image
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
YggdrasilsSword
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:11 pm
Custom Title: Mr. Ygrrjfjdosowhatever
Location: The United States of America

Re: Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib)

Post by YggdrasilsSword »

Bad Player wrote:Is this fine? I just photoshopped a real taco in 3 seconds xD


Image

(Taco added to stomach Court Record)

Perfect. Taco added to Judge's lunchbox Court Record. :judge:
PlatinumOrb
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 247
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:12 pm
Custom Title: I like toytules
Location: Minnesota

Re: Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib)

Post by PlatinumOrb »

holy moly cannoli! Sounds like you got a lot of work ahead of you. Best of luck, sounds like a great game! :will:
Image
PlatinumOrb and Kuruki014's fanfiction, "Snackoos and Glamour". Coming soon to fanfiction.net and a forum near you!
MrCheeze
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 821
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:18 pm

Re: Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib)

Post by MrCheeze »

For the record, I changed my mind as long as you don't try to rush to finish.
YggdrasilsSword
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:11 pm
Custom Title: Mr. Ygrrjfjdosowhatever
Location: The United States of America

Re: Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib)

Post by YggdrasilsSword »

Just posted a few new screenshots from my more recent work on the case. I picked a few shots that would show off what others have contributed. ( :bro: )
Bad Player
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 6932
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
Custom Title: 1000% Knight

Re: Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib)

Post by Bad Player »

Taco taco taco taco

tacooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! :edgy:

Memo to self: Reduce sugar intake.

...

Memo to self #2: Double caffeine intake in compensation.
Image
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
YggdrasilsSword
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:11 pm
Custom Title: Mr. Ygrrjfjdosowhatever
Location: The United States of America

Re: Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib)

Post by YggdrasilsSword »

Oh, I haven't really mentioned this yet, but I've done a little something special with the objections in Damion Shard.
Maybe it would be easier to show than to explain...

:phoenix: :objection: :edgy: Image
:payne: Image :karma: Image

Yes, color-coded objections. Each character will have a personalized color for their "Hold it!", "Objection!", and "Take That!"
loewies
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:17 pm
Custom Title: Rockman FTW

Re: Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib)

Post by loewies »

this sure looks like some fun game.
Good luck with it
but one question you said that it are nine episode's do you mean that one case has an flaschback case our something like that?
Bad Player
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 6932
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
Custom Title: 1000% Knight

Re: Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib)

Post by Bad Player »

I'll be honest... I don't really like the color-coded objections. I think distinguishing it with the sound byte, not the color, is neater...

But it's your game, so it's completely up to you. And I rarely even like change, so...
(Oh, but if you do keep them, at least make Phoenix blue and Edgy burgundy red!)
Image
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
MrCheeze
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 821
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:18 pm

Re: Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib)

Post by MrCheeze »

What he said.

Akshent = :D
saluk
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 770
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:36 pm

Re: Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib)

Post by saluk »

I love the idea of color coded objections!

Phoenix has to be red, because that's what we are used to seeing. Blue doesn't fit Edgeworth though. I think purple would be better there. And maybe black or grey for von Karma. Just my suggestions anyway.
Creator of PyWright, the lovable case construction system!
Also visit the PyWright post.
Bad Player
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 6932
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
Custom Title: 1000% Knight

Re: Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib)

Post by Bad Player »

saluk wrote:Phoenix has to be red, because that's what we are used to seeing. Blue doesn't fit Edgeworth though. I think purple would be better there. And maybe black or grey for von Karma. Just my suggestions anyway.

It should match the color of their clothes! :D

Except Phoenix is red and Edgy is blue in the Red Oni/Blue Oni thingy that I read about on TV Tropes...
Image
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
YggdrasilsSword
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:11 pm
Custom Title: Mr. Ygrrjfjdosowhatever
Location: The United States of America

Re: Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib)

Post by YggdrasilsSword »

Bad Player wrote:Phoenix is red and Edgy is blue...

That's exactly what I was thinking. I guess great minds think alike.

:phoenix: :objection:
:edgy: Image
Bad Player
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 6932
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
Custom Title: 1000% Knight

Re: Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib)

Post by Bad Player »

YggdrasilsSword wrote:
Bad Player wrote:Phoenix is red and Edgy is blue...

That's exactly what I was thinking. I guess great minds think alike.

But the objection bubbles should match the superficial, not the metaphoric!
Image
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
KSA_Tech
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2731
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:38 am
Custom Title: AIGE/PWLib Casemaker Developer
Location: Brazil
Contact:

Re: Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib)

Post by KSA_Tech »

In that case:

Apollo: Red
Phoenix: Blue
Edgey: Purple
Karma: Grey
Payne: Green
PWLib 1.2 Under Development

PWLib Casemaker (Version 1.1) at http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... =36&t=8788
Bad Player
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 6932
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
Custom Title: 1000% Knight

Re: Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib)

Post by Bad Player »

KSA_Tech wrote:In that case:

Apollo: Red
Phoenix: Blue
Edgey: Purple
Karma: Grey
Payne: Green


If Apollo isn't in the game, then Edgy can be red. Payne should be gray, geen, or yellow, depending on which version. If Payne is gray, then von Karma could be dark blue and Phoenix can be light/royal blue, or von Karma could even be black xD

And if Apollo is in the game, Edgy's should be burgundy, not purple :P
Image
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
YggdrasilsSword
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:11 pm
Custom Title: Mr. Ygrrjfjdosowhatever
Location: The United States of America

Re: Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib)

Post by YggdrasilsSword »

Bad Player wrote:
YggdrasilsSword wrote:
Bad Player wrote:Phoenix is red and Edgy is blue...

That's exactly what I was thinking. I guess great minds think alike.

But the objection bubbles should match the superficial, not the metaphoric!

Well, maybe they shouldn't, but should instead represent the metaphoric, superficially.
For example, Payne :payne: shouldn't have three different objection bubble colors simply because he wears three different suit colors. There should be just one objection color that is associated with his character.
Bad Player
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 6932
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
Custom Title: 1000% Knight

Re: Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib)

Post by Bad Player »

YggdrasilsSword wrote:For example, Payne :payne: shouldn't have three different objection bubble colors simply because he wears three different suit colors. There should be just one objection color that is associated with his character.

I mean if you use 1-1!Payne, give him a grey objection bubble, if you use 3-1!Payne, give him a green objection bubble, and if you use 4-1!Payne give him a yellow objection bubble :nick:
Image
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
YggdrasilsSword
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:11 pm
Custom Title: Mr. Ygrrjfjdosowhatever
Location: The United States of America

Re: Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib)

Post by YggdrasilsSword »

Bad Player wrote:
YggdrasilsSword wrote:For example, Payne :payne: shouldn't have three different objection bubble colors simply because he wears three different suit colors. There should be just one objection color that is associated with his character.

I mean if you use 1-1!Payne, give him a grey objection bubble, if you use 3-1!Payne, give him a green objection bubble, and if you use 4-1!Payne give him a yellow objection bubble :nick:

I know that. But what I'm saying is, the bubble shouldn't be tied to the color of the suit worn by the character, but to the character himself.
Know what I mean? :yuusaku:
Bad Player
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 6932
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
Custom Title: 1000% Knight

Re: Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib)

Post by Bad Player »

YggdrasilsSword wrote:
Bad Player wrote:
YggdrasilsSword wrote:For example, Payne :payne: shouldn't have three different objection bubble colors simply because he wears three different suit colors. There should be just one objection color that is associated with his character.

I mean if you use 1-1!Payne, give him a grey objection bubble, if you use 3-1!Payne, give him a green objection bubble, and if you use 4-1!Payne give him a yellow objection bubble :nick:

I know that. But what I'm saying is, the bubble shouldn't be tied to the color of the suit worn by the character, but to the character himself.
Know what I mean? :yuusaku:

So what ties green to Payne? :eh?:
Image
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
MrCheeze
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 821
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:18 pm

Re: Damion Shard - Ace Attorney (for PWLib)

Post by MrCheeze »

Just copy all the palettes directly from the suits, with gray for Payne.
Post Reply