Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 12 of 12[ 467 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 


Re: PW AA: Trials after Justice Progress report!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stay Woke

Gender: Male

Location: Hiding from responsibility

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:32 am

Posts: 549

All the more reason to make shitpost theories.

Spoiler: The killer
Maya may have gotten away before, but this time it's finally gonna be her. Calling it right now.
Re: PW AA: Trials after Justice Progress report!Topic%20Title
User avatar

A user has no custom title

Gender: Male

Location: Everywhere simultaneously

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm

Posts: 1136

Thunder84 wrote:
All the more reason to make shitpost theories.

Spoiler: The killer
Maya may have gotten away before, but this time it's finally gonna be her. Calling it right now.


Spoiler:
Nah, my theory for TaJ is actually that Maya is Hawk in disguise. It just makes sense when you think about it.

Re: PW AA: Trials after Justice Progress report!Topic%20Title
User avatar

ᖷiɿɘ wɒlʞ wiƚʜ mɘ.

Gender: Male

Location: England

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Posts: 931

Ropfa wrote:
Spoiler:
Nah, my theory for TaJ is actually that Maya is Hawk in disguise. It just makes sense when you think about it.

Image
The torch has been passed.
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
Re: PW AA: Trials after Justice Progress report!Topic%20Title
User avatar

the fire mage

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:51 am

Posts: 123

Ropfa wrote:
Thunder84 wrote:
All the more reason to make shitpost theories.

Spoiler: The killer
Maya may have gotten away before, but this time it's finally gonna be her. Calling it right now.


Spoiler:
Nah, my theory for TaJ is actually that Maya is Hawk in disguise. It just makes sense when you think about it.


Spoiler:
but maya and hawwke are always in the same room. unless hawke is maya from a universe where maya is a man and phoniex is a chick.


ropa ignore that pm i pressed the pm button instead of quote by accident and did not realize until it was to late.
Re: PW AA: Trials after Justice Progress report!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:23 am

Posts: 98

Why do people suspect Maya of being the final enemy in various fan-cases? I don't get it.
Re: PW AA: Trials after Justice Progress report!Topic%20Title
User avatar

A user has no custom title

Gender: Male

Location: Everywhere simultaneously

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm

Posts: 1136

megamike15 wrote:
Ropfa wrote:
Spoiler:
Nah, my theory for TaJ is actually that Maya is Hawk in disguise. It just makes sense when you think about it.


Spoiler:
but maya and hawwke are always in the same room. unless hawke is maya from a universe where maya is a man and phoniex is a chick.


That's easy. One of them is the Phantom. The other is Don Paolo. The Layton series is officially crossed over with AA, so we're now free to use Layton logic in making our theories.


Last edited by Ropfa on Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: PW AA: Trials after Justice Progress report!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stay Woke

Gender: Male

Location: Hiding from responsibility

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:32 am

Posts: 549

Ropfa wrote:
megamike15 wrote:
Ropfa wrote:
Spoiler:
Nah, my theory for TaJ is actually that Maya is Hawk in disguise. It just makes sense when you think about it.


Spoiler:
but maya and hawwke are always in the same room. unless hawke is maya from a universe where maya is a man and phoniex is a chick.


That's easy. One of them is the Phantom.


It's this type of simple thinking that gets you nowhere in the world. Hawk is actually Maya, and Maya is actually Don Paolo in disguise.
Re: PW AA: Trials after Justice Progress report!Topic%20Title
User avatar

A user has no custom title

Gender: Male

Location: Everywhere simultaneously

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm

Posts: 1136

Quote:

It's this type of simple thinking that gets you nowhere in the world. Hawk is actually Maya, and Maya is actually Don Paolo in disguise.


I edited my post before getting a chance to read your reply. Great minds think alike!
Re: PW AA: Trials after Justice Progress report!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stay Woke

Gender: Male

Location: Hiding from responsibility

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:32 am

Posts: 549

Ropfa wrote:
Quote:

It's this type of simple thinking that gets you nowhere in the world. Hawk is actually Maya, and Maya is actually Don Paolo in disguise.


I edited my post before getting a chance to read your reply. Great minds think alike!


We now need to explain away Maya's supposed reluctance to talk about the female biological structure. Does this mean that Maya has been a man the whole time, but dressed up as a woman so she could masquerade as Hawk?

And while we're at it, Gumshoe is actually Zelda from the CDI games.
Re: PW AA: Trials after Justice Progress report!Topic%20Title
User avatar

The imagination justifies the pimp

Gender: Male

Location: Themis Legal Hell

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:36 am

Posts: 166

I like how the Court Records detectives keeps going further back in time to articulate Maya's suspicion.
Image
Re: PW AA: Trials after Justice Progress report!Topic%20Title
User avatar

A user has no custom title

Gender: Male

Location: Everywhere simultaneously

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm

Posts: 1136

Bolting Shaman wrote:
I like how the Court Records detectives keeps going further back in time to articulate Maya's suspicion.


Just imagine if they were to ever release Remnants of the Past! Think how deep this rabbit hole might go!
Re: PW AA: Trials after Justice Progress report!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Dominican Republic

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm

Posts: 617

jmkrebs30 wrote:
Why do people suspect Maya of being the final enemy in various fan-cases? I don't get it.


Well, the great logic used in this thread should probably tell you why.
Signature loading, please wait...
Re: PW AA: Trials after Justice Progress report!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stay Woke

Gender: Male

Location: Hiding from responsibility

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:32 am

Posts: 549

We haven't gone deep enough...we have yet to discover the true meaning of all of this!

I'm willing to bet that Paul Strings is actually Maya in disguise
Re: PW AA: Trials after Justice Progress report!Topic%20Title
User avatar

the fire mage

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:51 am

Posts: 123

it will get to a point where maya is the cause of everything that happens in ace attonery

Spoiler: investigations, tt,and coc
alba was innocent maya used him as a scape goat. hemlock used the murder of misty fey, as maya was in the dentention center at the time. to take over the organization and never knew maya was the real leader.
Re: PW AA: Trials after Justice Progress report!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Dominican Republic

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm

Posts: 617

So how are we going to blame Maya for the events of DGS?
Signature loading, please wait...
Re: PW AA: Trials after Justice Progress report!Topic%20Title
User avatar

the fire mage

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:51 am

Posts: 123

time travel
Re: PW AA: Trials after Justice Progress report!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stay Woke

Gender: Male

Location: Hiding from responsibility

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:32 am

Posts: 549

Maya's actually a goddess of time, thus explaining her non-ageing in CoI. She just never ages. She lied about being sister to Mia, she just brainwashed the Fey family. She's been around ever since the Stone Age, and has been the cause of all chaos since. Hell, she probably caused WWII.
Re: PW AA: Trials after Justice Progress report!Topic%20Title
User avatar

the fire mage

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:51 am

Posts: 123

Spoiler: spirit of justice
but she does age in the 6th game. so unless we ignore this piece of evidence the theory falls apart.
Re: PW AA: Trials after Justice Progress report!Topic%20Title
User avatar

A user has no custom title

Gender: Male

Location: Everywhere simultaneously

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm

Posts: 1136

Thunder84 wrote:
Hell, she probably caused WWII.


We're gonna eventually get a Castle Wolfenstein-style Mech-Hitler battle where Maya reveals herself to be the fuhrer, aren't we?

Make it happen, Court-records!
Re: PW AA: Trials after Justice Progress report!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stay Woke

Gender: Male

Location: Hiding from responsibility

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:32 am

Posts: 549

megamike15 wrote:
Spoiler: spirit of justice
but she does age in the 6th game. so unless we ignore this piece of evidence the theory falls apart.


How do we know that she aged? For all we know, she's just channeling a 28 year old Maya look-a-like for the duration of the entire game.
Re: PW AA: Trials after Justice Progress report!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:25 pm

Posts: 334

Ropfa wrote:
Thunder84 wrote:
Hell, she probably caused WWII.


We're gonna eventually get a Castle Wolfenstein-style Mech-Hitler battle where Maya reveals herself to be the fuhrer, aren't we?

Make it happen, Court-records!


Maya: "So, okay, now that I'm like the evil overlord, I want to know -- what do you call castles around here?"
Soldier: "Burgs."
Maya: "Let's change that to Burgers."

TO BE CONTINUED, NEXT TIME ON: "THE UNTOLD CRIMES OF WWII"
That one guy from AAO that made about a dozen cases that all kinda go off the deep end and fall apart at one point or another.
Re: PW AA: Trials after Justice Progress report!Topic%20Title
User avatar

The imagination justifies the pimp

Gender: Male

Location: Themis Legal Hell

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:36 am

Posts: 166

DudeWithAMask wrote:
Maya: "Let's change that to Burgers."

Soldier: shut up maya
Image
Re: PW AA: Trials after Justice Progress report!Topic%20Title

Well, that trial sure was interesting!

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:17 pm

Posts: 102

So, following CoC and CoI, I decided to watch fuandon and later arclad84's playthrough of the completed cases, and I have to say that this was amazing! Like, this felt like an actual installment of the series between JfA and TaT (aside from some typos and misplaced commas but the actual series has those sometimes as well so -shrug-). The characterization and the humor are just on point throughout that I just have to commend SilentBobX on that!

I just hope that Turnabout Legends will be completed at some point (it'd be a shame to leave something this good be unfinished), but I understand if SilentBobX has some real life obligations to take care of and I'll just wait for it to happen, even if it does take a long time.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
Re: PW AA: Trials after Justice Progress report!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Guess life isn't that easy.

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:34 am

Posts: 73

CourtroomShenanigans wrote:
So, following CoC and CoI, I decided to watch fuandon and later arclad84's playthrough of the completed cases, and I have to say that this was amazing! Like, this felt like an actual installment of the series between JfA and TaT (aside from some typos and misplaced commas but the actual series has those sometimes as well so -shrug-). The characterization and the humor are just on point throughout that I just have to commend SilentBobX on that!

I just hope that Turnabout Legends will be completed at some point (it'd be a shame to leave something this good be unfinished), but I understand if SilentBobX has some real life obligations to take care of and I'll just wait for it to happen, even if it does take a long time.


A man can dream.
I don't know what my talent is exactly, but, I am not a suspicious guy!
Re: PW AA: Trials after Justice Progress report!Topic%20Title

Master of the Court

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:48 pm

Posts: 11

There's a game breaking glitch in the second case.
Spoiler:
Stuart never appears and the text box says Phoenix instead of Stuart, sometimes Phoenix's sprite actually speaks for him. But the actual game breaker is when you ask about Lyle. Whether you say yes or no it always eventually goes to a loop saying to let him go for now.
I'd really like to finish the case :acro:
Re: PW AA: Trials after Justice Progress report!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stay Woke

Gender: Male

Location: Hiding from responsibility

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:32 am

Posts: 549

Catdiving64 wrote:
There's a game breaking glitch in the second case.
Spoiler:
Stuart never appears and the text box says Phoenix instead of Stuart, sometimes Phoenix's sprite actually speaks for him. But the actual game breaker is when you ask about Lyle. Whether you say yes or no it always eventually goes to a loop saying to let him go for now.
I'd really like to finish the case :acro:


Y'know, this happened to me too. I'd try using an older version, but I never ended up fixing it myself. I just watched a playthrough online.
Re: PW AA: Trials after Justice Progress report!Topic%20Title

Master of the Court

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:48 pm

Posts: 11

Thanks I finally got it to work, and I've finished it. Great case over all. Now I'm moving on to turnabout Daredevils.
Spoiler:
The part whith the murder weapon was hard though. At first i thought it was the tile, then the bag. But neither of them worked! :meekins: Or so I thought.
You really got me good.
Page 12 of 12 [ 467 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO