Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 1 of 1[ 15 posts ]

Sophie Armando:Ace Attorney HELP WANTED!Topic%20Title

:godot:WELCOME TO THE SOPHIE ARMANDO:ACE ATTORNEY THREAD :youngmia:
Spoiler: Story
At only one year of age...I was dumped in the orphanage because my father died and my pathetic mother could not care for me. 4 long years of cold bitter days and nights of no one to take me in. No one wanted me...until I was 5 years old. A strange man with laser-typed goggles walked through the door of the office. I was the last girl there for the longest time,so anyone who walked in was like a about to happen miracle to my innocent eyes. He talked with the owner of the orphanage for about an hour,saying how he needed to "move on" from the death of his girlfriend. But he just could not move on to another woman,so he figured the best way to to this was to give his girlfriend and him a daughter to raise with loving care...even if she couldn't be there to raise her. So i was adopted into the Armando family,my father,Diego (Or "Godot" as strangers call him) told me everything about my adoptive Mother,himself and the mysteries that surround them.
"So...you were a defonse atternay" I said to him about two weeks after my adoption.
"...Yes. Your Mother was one too."
"..." that day,I made a decision that would change my life forever
"I'm going to be a d-defonse atternay too,Daddy. Just like you and Mommy."

And I did. I've met millions of people along the way... Like my friend since grade school and now parter in investigation Ariel Gumshoe...and even that annoying cocky little prosecutor name Erik Kross(Who insist's on calling me "pup" :chinami:) But who would've thought that the first cases of my career would change the world I loved...forever.

That's her story :maya:! Any questions,Ideas or people wanting to become part of the crew can either post here or PM me. Right now,I'm more concerd with creating case Ideas and writing them out,as well as character creating :franny:.I WILL BE DOING THE SCRIPT AND CHARACTER DESIGNING. But I know squat about spriting or computer drawing so help with that is greatly apriciated.
Spoiler: Cases
These Are the cases ^^ I will add more once I have fully completed the script for one.
1.Turnabout Troupe

Spoiler: Characters
MAJOR CHARACTERS:
Name: Sophie Armando|Age:20|Occupation:Defense Attorney
Bio: Orphaned at only one year old,Diego Armando(Godot) took her in 4 years later and raised her as his own.The Protagonist of the game.Like her father,she loves Coffee.Likes dogs.
Name: Ariel Gumshoe|Age:20|Occupation:Detective
Bio: Daughter of Maggey and Dick Gumshoe. Aspires to be a renown detective. In charge of Sophie's cases.A good friend of Sophie's since grade school.
Name: Diego Armando/Godot|Age:40|Occupation: Coffee Shop Owner/Retired Prosecutor and Defense Attorney
Bio: Diego is Sophie's adoptive father. Lover of Coffee,Strange Metaphors,and Mia Fey.He tends to spoil his only daughter a bit,but when it comes down to it,he has a firm hand on her. Otherwise,you all know his story :D
Name:Mia Fey|Age: Deceased|Occupation: Permanently retired defense attorney.
Bio:Diego insist's that Mia is Sophie's adoptive mother,even though she is dead. You all know her story too :D
Maya visit's the Armando's from time to time,so through out Sophie's life she has seen her Mom through Maya's body on occasion. It was something Maya offered to do for Diego when she found out about Sophie.
Name:Erik Kross|Age:21|Occupation:Prosecutor
Bio: Nothing much is known about him,but it is known that his parent's died and he has been raised by Selphy Hawthorne ever since their death.Now he is a new prosecutor,but already has a great reputation thanks to the fact that his guardian Selphy is also his mentor in law. And Selphy is one of the most successful prosecutors of this time.Very likely that she is related to Dahlia Hawthorne and her father.
Name:Selphy Hawthorne|Age:???|Occupation:Prosecutor
Bio:She is the renown prosecutor who mentors Erik Kross. Again,not much is known about her.

MINOR CHARACTERS: (So far,might add more when i work on the script more)
Maya Fey
Pearl Fey
Phoenix Wright
Trucy Wright
Dick Gumshoe
Maggey Gumshoe
Franziska von Karma
:godot
"Having a place to go — is a home. Having someone to love — is a family. Having both — is a blessing."

Last edited by MiaFeyFan on Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
Re: Sophie Armando:Ace AttorneyTopic%20Title

Ace Attorney is awsome

OMG! This looks awsome :udgy:
I realy like the story.
I hope you will make a nice game out of it.
I'm willing to help, though I'm not realy good at anything involving case makers and drawing.
Good luck with the game. :will:

TvS wrote:
I realy like the story.
I'm willing to help, though I'm not realy good at anything involving case makers and drawing.

Thank-You! I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to need help with,but If I find anything (Like sprite editing which I have NO clue how to do) I will keep you posted :franny:
"Having a place to go — is a home. Having someone to love — is a family. Having both — is a blessing."

Elimentary!

TvS wrote:
I realy like the story.

^^ TOTALLY agree!

Good luck!! Cant wait!! :edgy:

Check out my Graphics page :D!

Just another day.

good work so far but there is things you could do right now.

first of for your characters put up a description of personality and appearance...this helps spriters who are willing to make up a character for you...
well you did say you finished the character design for gumshoes daughter so...does that mean your gonna draw out the characters first to put up for a appearance description or are you spriting characters yourself?

also it helps to use spoiler tags to help shrink your opening post and to organize it a bit.

anyways good luck on the fangame :godot:

Cold52 wrote:
good work so far but there is things you could do right now.

first of for your characters put up a description of personality and appearance...this helps spriters who are willing to make up a character for you...
well you did say you finished the character design for gumshoes daughter so...does that mean your gonna draw out the characters first to put up for a appearance description or are you spriting characters yourself?

also it helps to use spoiler tags to help shrink your opening post and to organize it a bit.

anyways good luck on the fangame :godot:

Thank You! I do not know a thing about Sprite making so yes,I think I will draw the characters myself :godot: :mia:

SMASHING DAY FOR A BARBEQUE.

Hrmmm, I would help with script, but my hands are full right now, so the only help I can say I have to offer is inventing characters for cases, designing people, inventing them...
If you could send me a PM about how you want the characters to look lke, I would be happy to draw them! ^^

Well actually I am drawing the characters :0 but if you do come up with one I like better than mine I might let you do them :) I'm sorry I did not mention that I was doing that in the opening thread :'(

I knew you were doing it, but doing all of them by yourself? Surely you could do with a helping hand!
Like I said, if you do want help designing characters for a case, or drawing them if you don't feel like it, then please feel free to send over a PM~

Ok I will.Thank you ^^ :sparkly-maggey:

Captain Hair!

This definitely looks like it has the potential to be great. Good luck!
Re: Sophie Armando:Ace Attorney HELP WANTED!Topic%20Title

~*~

Wow, it sounds awesome! :D (I just joined to say that :keiko: )

If you need any help, just ask me. (Not that I'd be much of a help anyway :payne: )

Good luck!

Hey, do you want me to design/draw anything...? I'm pretty bored so anything will do, lol.

I object to the objection

Great idea for a game! ^^

If I can help with anything, let me know! ;)

Ahh...Coffee...

Hmmm, this seems interesting, I'm hoping to see some good progress with this.

If you need any spriting work, feel free to PM me. =D
Click my sig to see my YouTube channel! AA music is found here!
CarChaseCityMan and Arkillian's son, Franzika Von ehmpke5 ,Lida_Rose and angel_of_nature's brother.
"If you don't have any shadows, then you're not standing in the light."
Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Games