Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 72 of 74[ 2937 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74  Next
 


Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title

I'm always in a pickle :/

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu May 11, 2017 5:47 pm

Posts: 1

Is this supposed to be a bug? I'm in case 1 and I need the evidence 'Scraps of Rubber' to object, however I do not have it. What's going on?
Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Unrepentant Projectile Spammer

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:16 pm

Posts: 85

Dododamian wrote:
Is this supposed to be a bug? I'm in case 1 and I need the evidence 'Scraps of Rubber' to object, however I do not have it. What's going on?


Oh yeah, someone else had this problem before. You have the big piece, but not the little ones, right? No idea why it happens only to some people, and you have to actually edit the code to fix this. I'll assume you're on Krump's second testimony. Go to scene44titustestimony2 in the Turnabout Scapegoat folder in the Contempt of Court game files. Try to add the line "addev rubber" (without quotations) between the lines ""{co99}{f}{sfx /smack.ogg}(Damn you, Imposter-Krump!)"" and "resume". Then go press the first statement in Krump's testimony. You should have the evidence after you return to the testimony. I'm just guessing, so it might not work.
Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Thanks, DKO

Gender: Male

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:44 pm

Posts: 33

Hello, Cardiovore, I'm very much aware this may not be the post for it, however I'm worried that if I attempted to contact you directly, I'd not get a response.

Anyhow, in short, I'm only wondering if you minded if I placed a small reference to your game, Contempt of Court, in my in-planning project Pearl Fey ~ Ace Attorney. Specifically, there's a fictional organization of lawyer-themed super heroes named "The Seekers of Truth"(name pending) in Pearl Fey ~ Ace Attorney that, despite being a brand of action figures, receive a lot of focus in the game, alongside their evil counterparts, the prosecutor-themed antagonistic threat to the Seekers of Truth, "The Federation of Perjury and Forgery"(name pending). I was only hoping if I could include references to
Spoiler:
"Planet Krump" and "Blue Phoenix" from The Ensnared Turnabout?


If not, I'm totally fine with it. I only thought that it'd be nice to include that reference there with the idea for a lawyer-themed comic book series becoming a prominent theme in Pearl Fey ~ Ace Attorney.
Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title
User avatar

ᖷiɿɘ wɒlʞ wiƚʜ mɘ.

Gender: Male

Location: England

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Posts: 931

IsaOfTheWorlds wrote:
Hello, Cardiovore, I'm very much aware this may not be the post for it, however I'm worried that if I attempted to contact you directly, I'd not get a response.

Anyhow, in short, I'm only wondering if you minded if I placed a small reference to your game, Contempt of Court, in my in-planning project Pearl Fey ~ Ace Attorney. Specifically, there's a fictional organization of lawyer-themed super heroes named "The Seekers of Truth"(name pending) in Pearl Fey ~ Ace Attorney that, despite being a brand of action figures, receive a lot of focus in the game, alongside their evil counterparts, the prosecutor-themed antagonistic threat to the Seekers of Truth, "The Federation of Perjury and Forgery"(name pending). I was only hoping if I could include references to
Spoiler:
"Planet Krump" and "Blue Phoenix" from The Ensnared Turnabout?


If not, I'm totally fine with it. I only thought that it'd be nice to include that reference there with the idea for a lawyer-themed comic book series becoming a prominent theme in Pearl Fey ~ Ace Attorney.

Of course, go ahead!
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title

Chogiwa

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:11 pm

Posts: 5

Huge spoilers:
Spoiler:
Can someone please explain to me how the blood on the knife is tied to Hemlock? The whole knife theory confused me I just had to see the walk through...



Still, great story and thank you for creating this awesome gameplay.

Sorry, if you didn't understand what I said. My english is really bad
Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Unrepentant Projectile Spammer

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:16 pm

Posts: 85

I just noticed this now, but is Renwick modeled after Rex Foster from Last Window? He looks quite like him.
Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title
User avatar

ᖷiɿɘ wɒlʞ wiƚʜ mɘ.

Gender: Male

Location: England

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Posts: 931

Sky wrote:
Huge spoilers:
Spoiler:
Can someone please explain to me how the blood on the knife is tied to Hemlock? The whole knife theory confused me I just had to see the walk through...



Still, great story and thank you for creating this awesome gameplay.

Sorry, if you didn't understand what I said. My english is really bad


Spoiler:
Vulper was sloppy in killing Krump, leaving his prints all over the knife he used. Then during Scapegoat when Vulper, disguised as Krump, ran back to the mansion to try and hide the body, the he didn't have time because the police were too close behind him. Then "Detective Snow" stumbles upon the dead Krump and the knife lying beside him. Knowing Vulper was to blame, he pocketed the knife and sent it off to Freude to cover up, along with the order card we get from Freude. He did so to preserve Vulper's fingerprints for his later plan to kill Perry Docks with it and frame Vulper.


Double KO wrote:
I just noticed this now, but is Renwick modeled after Rex Foster from Last Window? He looks quite like him.

He actually does! But no, I took his appearance directly from the character I made in Saints Row The Third when it first came out (I was playing it at the time).
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title
User avatar

I identify as an anime girl.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 262

Lol.
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Unrepentant Projectile Spammer

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:16 pm

Posts: 85

Cardiovore wrote:
He actually does! But no, I took his appearance directly from the character I made in Saints Row The Third when it first came out (I was playing it at the time).


Oh okay. Also, I think the version of Turnabout Scapegoat in the full game is outdated.
Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title
User avatar

ᖷiɿɘ wɒlʞ wiƚʜ mɘ.

Gender: Male

Location: England

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Posts: 931

Double KO wrote:
Cardiovore wrote:
He actually does! But no, I took his appearance directly from the character I made in Saints Row The Third when it first came out (I was playing it at the time).


Oh okay. Also, I think the version of Turnabout Scapegoat in the full game is outdated.

They all are, especially 1 and 2 since they all suffer from First Game Syndrome. I was purely focused on Case 4, but I included the others just to keep the resources. I ought to remaster them in the future.
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Unrepentant Projectile Spammer

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:16 pm

Posts: 85

Cardiovore wrote:
Double KO wrote:
Cardiovore wrote:
He actually does! But no, I took his appearance directly from the character I made in Saints Row The Third when it first came out (I was playing it at the time).


Oh okay. Also, I think the version of Turnabout Scapegoat in the full game is outdated.

They all are, especially 1 and 2 since they all suffer from First Game Syndrome. I was purely focused on Case 4, but I included the others just to keep the resources. I ought to remaster them in the future.


No, I mean the version before you updated it. It's the version where the intro used the JFA reminiscence theme, Maya's Cadenza theme played instead of game version, the credits listed the wrong music, Snow's old 'shock' sprite was used, some of Snow's old unrefined sprites appeared here and there, etc.
Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 8:52 am

Posts: 1

Is it just me, or when I downloaded the file from the link, I got the CoC text files but the game was CoI instead?
Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title
User avatar

I identify as an anime girl.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 262

IcySummer wrote:
Is it just me, or when I downloaded the file from the link, I got the CoC text files but the game was CoI instead?


lolwat
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title

Gender: Male

Location: UK

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:09 pm

Posts: 8

One minor thing I'd like to see this game (and others) do, is to credit not just where reused music comes from but (wherever possible) to credit who made it as well.
Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.
Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:04 am

Posts: 2

Spoiler:
Hey, I absolutely loved this game. One thing though. I swore, at the end, that the bomb wouldn't work because he had just deployed a jamming signal in the area. Wouldn't it make a lot more sense? Since the phones were cut off, they couldn't receive the "explode" command. Just a tiny thing. Awesome game!
Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:04 am

Posts: 2

Another question:

Spoiler:
I don't know if you've answered this before, and if you have, just tell me and I'll search through this thread. But anyways, what do you feel about the ending of Dual Destinies? Did you already have the idea for your reveal before that game come out? If you did, how did you feel playing it?
Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title
User avatar

ᖷiɿɘ wɒlʞ wiƚʜ mɘ.

Gender: Male

Location: England

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Posts: 931

4PianoOrchestra wrote:
Spoiler: "4PianoOrchestra"
Hey, I absolutely loved this game. One thing though. I swore, at the end, that the bomb wouldn't work because he had just deployed a jamming signal in the area. Wouldn't it make a lot more sense? Since the phones were cut off, they couldn't receive the "explode" command. Just a tiny thing. Awesome game!

Spoiler:
I actually had another idea for the whole failing bomb scenario. I was gonna have Hemlock hold it up as it counted down, then a henchman would shoot through his hand and disable the phone. But some people (especially Fuandon in his Let's Play) actually liked how realistic the situation became. Either that a digital bomb wouldn't really work, or that a single typo could realistically wreck an entire program.


4PianoOrchestra wrote:
Another question:

Spoiler:
I don't know if you've answered this before, and if you have, just tell me and I'll search through this thread. But anyways, what do you feel about the ending of Dual Destinies? Did you already have the idea for your reveal before that game come out? If you did, how did you feel playing it?

Spoiler:
I had the idea that Snow would be Hemlock halfway through making Case 2. I tried several other people to be Hemlock including Greisen and Vinnie but I just kept coming back to Snow and so it stuck and, in my opinion, worked.
As for Dual Destinies, I had Hemlock's mimicking of a detective and other people's voices already in mind before I played the game. When the Phantom revealed himself and I saw so many similarities to Hemlock, I was honestly really spooked. It was as if Capcom read my mind. Or that Hemlock himself beat me to it and inserted himself into an official game.

Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stay Woke

Gender: Male

Location: Hiding from responsibility

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:32 am

Posts: 580

Cardiovore wrote:
Spoiler:
Or that Hemlock himself beat me to it and inserted himself into an official game.


Maya always manages to screw it up
Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title
User avatar

mfw the family's heads blow up

Gender: None specified

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3538

Mayo is always watching, Cardy
Hi, I'm Socot. But you can call me SC.

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeLore on Socot

Since you can't use images in sigs anymore, I've resorted to unauthorised distribution of cookies. Have one! :cookie:
Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Pees'lubn Andistan'dhin

Gender: Male

Location: Khura'in

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:11 am

Posts: 1223

Socot wrote:
Mayo is always watching, Cardy



Every time you change your name I get confused.


Also Mayo is me. I am Trucy. and Trucy is Ropfa
Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title
User avatar

mfw the family's heads blow up

Gender: None specified

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3538

Blizdi wrote:
Socot wrote:
Mayo is always watching, Cardy



Every time you change your name I get confused.


Lol get used to it bitch

Quote:
Also Mayo is me. I am Trucy. and Trucy is Ropfa



Does this mean Trucy's role in case 5 was a self insert???? Ropfa you
Hi, I'm Socot. But you can call me SC.

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeLore on Socot

Since you can't use images in sigs anymore, I've resorted to unauthorised distribution of cookies. Have one! :cookie:
Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Pees'lubn Andistan'dhin

Gender: Male

Location: Khura'in

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:11 am

Posts: 1223

DOWN WITH SELF INSERTS. ROPFA!
Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Guess life isn't that easy.

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:34 am

Posts: 73

Blizdi wrote:
DOWN WITH SELF INSERTS. ROPFA!


You cannot stop him any more than you could have stopped Hammich With Mayo On Top, but then again, defeating a Ham Sandwich only makes it tastier. lol.

And anyway, I have a bone to pick with you for being the mastermind behind that Easter Egg hidden within the apex of Freude's testimony! My proof? You were practically the guy who built the hype train from day one, then rode it... all the way, OFF to a cliff where it crashed like my stomach after a plate of rice and Chickan Tenders!
I don't know what my talent is exactly, but, I am not a suspicious guy!
Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title
User avatar

mfw the family's heads blow up

Gender: None specified

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3538

We all were responsible for that. Don't lie
Hi, I'm Socot. But you can call me SC.

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeLore on Socot

Since you can't use images in sigs anymore, I've resorted to unauthorised distribution of cookies. Have one! :cookie:
Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title

Gender: Female

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 1:14 am

Posts: 9

Thank you for making this great fangame. It's been a wonderful ride. Your OCs are some of my all time favorite Ace Attorney OCs.
I also like to do hypothetical voice casts. (I even do this with the canon characters. For example, Kevin Spacey was my choice for Phantom/Fulbright.) Spoiler tag in place for those who haven't played/finished yet.
Spoiler:
Vincenzo Cicatrice: Crispin Freeman
Titus Krump/Vulper as Krump: Steven Rattazzi
Erol Brisbane: Samuel L. Jackson
Vex Vulper: Charlie Sheen
Robert Snow/Lyle Hemlock: Andrew Scott
Cedric Maplethorpe: J. K. Simmons
Vic Barrows: Frank Welker
Renwick Smith: Ryan Reynolds
Maris Rubin: Jessica Boone
Schaden Freude: This is the only one I'm really struggling with. Obviously a deep voice. One that can be both cheerful and furious.
Terry Greisen/James Trent: Ian McShane
Even though the speaking henchmen in the final trial are only identified as "Henchman", Hemlock calls one by name Marco. And I took Marco to be the second in command, and the one who brilliantly turns Hemlock's habit of pushing hard choices on him. And I took another to be the one who is shocked and disappointed that Hemlock freely admits he's going to blow them up too.
So:
Marco/Henchman 1: Jeff Bennett
Henchman 2: Charlie Adler
Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Posts: 1539

Is there something I can change in the game files to set all the dialogue to read? Or speeding up the text through pywright?
Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Ace Preschooler

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:21 pm

Posts: 62

Go into the macros folder (found in the 'core' folder) and find this line
Code:
set _textbox_allow_skip false

in the defaults file. Change false to 'true' and you should be able to skip through everything.
Phoenix Wright: The Jakkid Series.

This used to be an image but I changed by signature because reason and now I can't put the image back damn I think CR gold really is a thing.
Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title
User avatar

I identify as an anime girl.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 262

So... is this going back to being a shitposting thread or what? :P
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title
User avatar

mfw the family's heads blow up

Gender: None specified

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3538

About what?
Hi, I'm Socot. But you can call me SC.

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeLore on Socot

Since you can't use images in sigs anymore, I've resorted to unauthorised distribution of cookies. Have one! :cookie:
Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stay Woke

Gender: Male

Location: Hiding from responsibility

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:32 am

Posts: 580

There's not a whole lot to shitpost about anymore. They've all gone into hibernation, awaiting the next thread to arise.
Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Pees'lubn Andistan'dhin

Gender: Male

Location: Khura'in

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:11 am

Posts: 1223

Image

You rang?
Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title
User avatar

mfw the family's heads blow up

Gender: None specified

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3538

Yeah sorry this is a wrong number go back to sleep Blizzard
Hi, I'm Socot. But you can call me SC.

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeLore on Socot

Since you can't use images in sigs anymore, I've resorted to unauthorised distribution of cookies. Have one! :cookie:
Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Pees'lubn Andistan'dhin

Gender: Male

Location: Khura'in

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:11 am

Posts: 1223

Socot wrote:
Yeah sorry this is a wrong number go back to sleep Blizzard

ok
Image
Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title
User avatar

I identify as an anime girl.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 262

Blizdi wrote:
Socot wrote:
Yeah sorry this is a wrong number go back to sleep Blizzard

ok
Image


No don't go to sleep. Stay up and party all night plz.
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title
User avatar

mfw the family's heads blow up

Gender: None specified

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3538

No parties are for weenies
Hi, I'm Socot. But you can call me SC.

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeLore on Socot

Since you can't use images in sigs anymore, I've resorted to unauthorised distribution of cookies. Have one! :cookie:
Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title
User avatar

I identify as an anime girl.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 262

Socot wrote:
No parties are for weenies

But what if we want to fit in at Super Weenie Hut Jrs?

Image
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title
User avatar

mfw the family's heads blow up

Gender: None specified

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3538

REAL MEN GO TO THE SALTY SPITTOON SOLDIER


I'M SO TOUGH I BEAT HEMLOCK IN CONTEMPT OF COURT JUST BY STARING HIM DOWN
Hi, I'm Socot. But you can call me SC.

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeLore on Socot

Since you can't use images in sigs anymore, I've resorted to unauthorised distribution of cookies. Have one! :cookie:
Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Pees'lubn Andistan'dhin

Gender: Male

Location: Khura'in

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:11 am

Posts: 1223

OH YEAH? I DIDN'T GET A SINGLE PENALTY IN THE ENTIRE GAME
Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title
User avatar

mfw the family's heads blow up

Gender: None specified

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3538

O-OH YEAH?! WELL I GOT THE SECRET ENDING WHERE MAYA CONFESSES


oops spoilers
Hi, I'm Socot. But you can call me SC.

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeLore on Socot

Since you can't use images in sigs anymore, I've resorted to unauthorised distribution of cookies. Have one! :cookie:
Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title
User avatar

I identify as an anime girl.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 262

I got the ending where Phoenix and Edgeworth have a child together. :P
Suffering a rare condition is one of the worst things you could ever experience because no one understands a thing.

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Page 72 of 74 [ 2937 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], KSA_Tech and 5 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO