Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 72 of 72[ 2854 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72

Re: PW: Contempt of Court ~ FULL GAME RELEASED!Topic%20Title

I'm always in a pickle :/

Is this supposed to be a bug? I'm in case 1 and I need the evidence 'Scraps of Rubber' to object, however I do not have it. What's going on?

Unrepentant Projectile Spammer

Dododamian wrote:
Is this supposed to be a bug? I'm in case 1 and I need the evidence 'Scraps of Rubber' to object, however I do not have it. What's going on?

Oh yeah, someone else had this problem before. You have the big piece, but not the little ones, right? No idea why it happens only to some people, and you have to actually edit the code to fix this. I'll assume you're on Krump's second testimony. Go to scene44titustestimony2 in the Turnabout Scapegoat folder in the Contempt of Court game files. Try to add the line "addev rubber" (without quotations) between the lines ""{co99}{f}{sfx /smack.ogg}(Damn you, Imposter-Krump!)"" and "resume". Then go press the first statement in Krump's testimony. You should have the evidence after you return to the testimony. I'm just guessing, so it might not work.

Hello, Cardiovore, I'm very much aware this may not be the post for it, however I'm worried that if I attempted to contact you directly, I'd not get a response.

Anyhow, in short, I'm only wondering if you minded if I placed a small reference to your game, Contempt of Court, in my in-planning project Pearl Fey ~ Ace Attorney. Specifically, there's a fictional organization of lawyer-themed super heroes named "The Seekers of Truth"(name pending) in Pearl Fey ~ Ace Attorney that, despite being a brand of action figures, receive a lot of focus in the game, alongside their evil counterparts, the prosecutor-themed antagonistic threat to the Seekers of Truth, "The Federation of Perjury and Forgery"(name pending). I was only hoping if I could include references to
Spoiler:
"Planet Krump" and "Blue Phoenix" from The Ensnared Turnabout?

If not, I'm totally fine with it. I only thought that it'd be nice to include that reference there with the idea for a lawyer-themed comic book series becoming a prominent theme in Pearl Fey ~ Ace Attorney.

Call me School Bully, you little tick.

IsaOfTheWorlds wrote:
Hello, Cardiovore, I'm very much aware this may not be the post for it, however I'm worried that if I attempted to contact you directly, I'd not get a response.

Anyhow, in short, I'm only wondering if you minded if I placed a small reference to your game, Contempt of Court, in my in-planning project Pearl Fey ~ Ace Attorney. Specifically, there's a fictional organization of lawyer-themed super heroes named "The Seekers of Truth"(name pending) in Pearl Fey ~ Ace Attorney that, despite being a brand of action figures, receive a lot of focus in the game, alongside their evil counterparts, the prosecutor-themed antagonistic threat to the Seekers of Truth, "The Federation of Perjury and Forgery"(name pending). I was only hoping if I could include references to
Spoiler:
"Planet Krump" and "Blue Phoenix" from The Ensnared Turnabout?

If not, I'm totally fine with it. I only thought that it'd be nice to include that reference there with the idea for a lawyer-themed comic book series becoming a prominent theme in Pearl Fey ~ Ace Attorney.

Of course, go ahead!
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Chogiwa

Huge spoilers:
Spoiler:
Can someone please explain to me how the blood on the knife is tied to Hemlock? The whole knife theory confused me I just had to see the walk through...

Still, great story and thank you for creating this awesome gameplay.

Sorry, if you didn't understand what I said. My english is really bad

I just noticed this now, but is Renwick modeled after Rex Foster from Last Window? He looks quite like him.

Sky wrote:
Huge spoilers:
Spoiler:
Can someone please explain to me how the blood on the knife is tied to Hemlock? The whole knife theory confused me I just had to see the walk through...

Still, great story and thank you for creating this awesome gameplay.

Sorry, if you didn't understand what I said. My english is really bad

Spoiler:
Vulper was sloppy in killing Krump, leaving his prints all over the knife he used. Then during Scapegoat when Vulper, disguised as Krump, ran back to the mansion to try and hide the body, the he didn't have time because the police were too close behind him. Then "Detective Snow" stumbles upon the dead Krump and the knife lying beside him. Knowing Vulper was to blame, he pocketed the knife and sent it off to Freude to cover up, along with the order card we get from Freude. He did so to preserve Vulper's fingerprints for his later plan to kill Perry Docks with it and frame Vulper.

Double KO wrote:
I just noticed this now, but is Renwick modeled after Rex Foster from Last Window? He looks quite like him.

He actually does! But no, I took his appearance directly from the character I made in Saints Row The Third when it first came out (I was playing it at the time).
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

I don't know what's going on anymore...

Lol.
"Sometimes, I wish time would just slow down, but more than anything, I just don’t want to lose anything else in my life." - Me, 2017

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Reddit deviantArt

Cardiovore wrote:
He actually does! But no, I took his appearance directly from the character I made in Saints Row The Third when it first came out (I was playing it at the time).

Oh okay. Also, I think the version of Turnabout Scapegoat in the full game is outdated.

Double KO wrote:
Cardiovore wrote:

Oh okay. Also, I think the version of Turnabout Scapegoat in the full game is outdated.

They all are, especially 1 and 2 since they all suffer from First Game Syndrome. I was purely focused on Case 4, but I included the others just to keep the resources. I ought to remaster them in the future.
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Cardiovore wrote:
Double KO wrote:
Cardiovore wrote:

They all are, especially 1 and 2 since they all suffer from First Game Syndrome. I was purely focused on Case 4, but I included the others just to keep the resources. I ought to remaster them in the future.

No, I mean the version before you updated it. It's the version where the intro used the JFA reminiscence theme, Maya's Cadenza theme played instead of game version, the credits listed the wrong music, Snow's old 'shock' sprite was used, some of Snow's old unrefined sprites appeared here and there, etc.

Is it just me, or when I downloaded the file from the link, I got the CoC text files but the game was CoI instead?

I don't know what's going on anymore...

IcySummer wrote:
Is it just me, or when I downloaded the file from the link, I got the CoC text files but the game was CoI instead?

lolwat
"Sometimes, I wish time would just slow down, but more than anything, I just don’t want to lose anything else in my life." - Me, 2017

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Reddit deviantArt

One minor thing I'd like to see this game (and others) do, is to credit not just where reused music comes from but (wherever possible) to credit who made it as well.
Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.
Page 72 of 72 [ 2854 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72

Board index » Present Evidence » Games