Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 3 of 70[ 2775 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 70  Next
 


Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title
User avatar

Apollon Flame

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 pm

Posts: 1636

Ptapcc wrote:
Maybe Vincenzo says that he will only talk about it if you present relevant evidence- like in 4-4 when Ema says she'll only talk if you present the relevant evidence. There doesn't have to be a psyche-lock as he might be hiding it but he is willing to confess only if you present the right piece of evidence.

Ptapcc

Good one sir, good one. :godot:
A King

in name


alone...
Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title
User avatar

Call me School Bully, you little tick.

Gender: Male

Location: England

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Posts: 925

Aha, never thought of that. Alright then, that seems like the way to go.
Thanks for your help! :redd:
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:56 am

Posts: 1371

Cardiovore wrote:
Aha, never thought of that. Alright then, that seems like the way to go.
Thanks for your help! :redd:


No worries :karma:. I was reading back and...black psyche locks? That makes Titus seem a bit too suspicious to me if you ever used them...

Ptapcc
Image
Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title
User avatar

Call me School Bully, you little tick.

Gender: Male

Location: England

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Posts: 925

Ptapcc wrote:
Cardiovore wrote:
Aha, never thought of that. Alright then, that seems like the way to go.
Thanks for your help! :redd:


No worries :karma:. I was reading back and...black psyche locks? That makes Titus seem a bit too suspicious to me if you ever used them...

Ptapcc


Exactly.
On top of which,
Spoiler:
Phoenix first encounters the black locks in AJ, 7 years later.

Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:56 am

Posts: 1371

Cardiovore wrote:
Exactly.
On top of which,
Spoiler:
Phoenix first encounters the black locks in AJ, 7 years later.

Spoiler:
True. I personally still think that the creators of GS4 used those black psyche locks to halt any more advancement in that particular section of the story because they got lazy.
Also, there's no spoiler ban on anything AJ related, only GK, so there is no need to discuss it in spoiler tags. I only did so as a formality.

Ptapcc
Image
Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title
User avatar

Apollon Flame

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 pm

Posts: 1636

Ptapcc wrote:
No worries :karma:. I was reading back and...black psyche locks? That makes Titus seem a bit too suspicious to me if you ever used them...

Ptapcc

Not suspicious, but, deadly suspicious! :lana:
A King

in name


alone...
Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title
User avatar

Call me School Bully, you little tick.

Gender: Male

Location: England

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Posts: 925

Background Update (not the only one, but the most significant)

Titus Krump's front door backgrounds have been vastly improved. They now match the exterior of the house, and look overall more professional.
Spoiler: Before...
Image Image

Spoiler: ...and after
Image Image


Oh, and on another note:
I checked the download count of my game for the first time in ages... and bloody hell, I didn't expect my game to be downloaded over 100 times!
I'd like to take this opportunity to give all my thanks to everyone who has downloaded my game for their support and interest in Turnabout Scapegoat so far!

Joyful Gant approves. :gant:
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title
User avatar

Hoping To Bring Sprite Comics Back

Gender: Male

Location: Wishing I Was In Hawaii

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Posts: 1014

Cardiovore wrote:
Background Update (not the only one, but the most significant)

Titus Krump's front door backgrounds have been vastly improved. They now match the exterior of the house, and look overall more professional.
Spoiler: Before...
Image Image

Spoiler: ...and after
Image Image


Oh, and on another note:
I checked the download count of my game for the first time in ages... and bloody hell, I didn't expect my game to be downloaded over 100 times!
I'd like to take this opportunity to give all my thanks to everyone who has downloaded my game for their support and interest in Turnabout Scapegoat so far!

Joyful Gant approves. :gant:

great backgrounds,
but when I saw you had posted here I thought it was an update :sadshoe:
also, how do you get the option to Examine, move, talk and present box up on pywright? :will:
Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title
User avatar

Call me School Bully, you little tick.

Gender: Male

Location: England

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Posts: 925

Quote:
but when I saw you had posted here I thought it was an update :sadshoe:

Don't worry, it's getting there :acro:
New Year's Eve and V3/4 should be ready. If my stupid GIF animator will work again so I can make the new sprites.

Quote:
also, how do you get the option to Examine, move, talk and present box up on pywright? :will:

First of all you need to make a menu script.
Name it "sceneXmenu.script" ("X" of course being the number of the scene) and add the following in it:
Code:
bg [background name]
bg main stack y=192
menu sceneX[any name]

"bg main stack y=192" is optional, but it adds the "main" background behind the menu items, making it more AA-like.

Next, make another .txt file called "sceneX[any name].examine". The "sceneX[any name]" has to match the name of your menu.
Create three more .txt files called "sceneX[anyname].move", "sceneX[anyname].talk" and "sceneX[anyname].present".

That's basically how to get the options.
If you need help with how to make the individual option files (examine, talk, present, move), pm me.

EDIT: Or ask saluk.
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title
User avatar

Call me School Bully, you little tick.

Gender: Male

Location: England

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Posts: 925

Turnabout Scapegoat (parts 3/4) is very near completion. It should be ready for tomorrow at the latest.
I'll place an edit in this post to let you know it's been uploaded.

Happy new year, everyone!
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title
User avatar

Apollon Flame

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 pm

Posts: 1636

Cardiovore wrote:
Turnabout Scapegoat (parts 3/4) is very near completion. It should be ready for tomorrow at the latest.
I'll place an edit in this post to let you know it's been uploaded.

Happy new year, everyone!

Yay! We'll receive a New Year gift!
:gant: approves! :D
A King

in name


alone...
Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:56 am

Posts: 1371

Yay! I'm so excited and can't wait to play it. This game is just the best, as I keep saying. :godot:

Ptapcc
Image
Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title

Two more games coming up soon

Gender: Male

Location: Paris

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:45 pm

Posts: 929

I'm extremely impatient as well, I hope I will have the time to play it as soon as possible ;)
Creator of Apollo Justice Case 5: Turnabout Substitution: Trailer - Download
Co-creator of New Year's Turnabout, Turnabout Revolution, and At Dawn's Break
Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:35 pm

Posts: 234

I'm very anxious as well Cardiovore, can't wait.
Now, the voice of Vex Vulper and head of the Ace Attorney Online Podcast (first episode coming soon)!
Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:59 am

Posts: 120

I was going to try and play the demo last night, but my silly thirteen year old Win95 didn't want to open PyWright. D: (It opened the editor fine, though. Weird.) Playing it now on my other laptop instead, loving it so far! I look forward to the next part, once it's released c: !
Image
"C'mon, Edgeworth, aren't you grateful?"

C-R Art Thread | Livejournal | deviantART
Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title
User avatar

Call me School Bully, you little tick.

Gender: Male

Location: England

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Posts: 925

Uploading now, but my internet's chosen the perfect time to go slow. It'll be up in just under 2 hours, please bear with me.
A few new screenshots are up.

I'll edit this post when it's complete.


PESSTAR -- Thanks! I hope you'll like the new version!
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title
User avatar

Apollon Flame

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 pm

Posts: 1636

Cardiovore wrote:
Uploading now, but my internet's chosen the perfect time to go slow. It'll be up in just under 2 hours, please bear with me.
A few new screenshots are up.

I'll edit this post when it's complete.


PESSTAR -- Thanks! I hope you'll like the new version!

YAY!!! :gant: Only a few more minutes before we replay the same case, but, BETTER!!! :garyuu:
A King

in name


alone...
Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title
User avatar

Call me School Bully, you little tick.

Gender: Male

Location: England

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Posts: 925

The first three-quarters of Turnabout Scapegoat are NOW UP. The link is in the same place as the old one.

As well as an improved version of the already existing first half, Trial 1 and Day 2 Investigation have been added.
Again, it's recommended to play it all through again if you've already completed the first half. Some things have drastically changed.

Please inform me of any errors I may have missed in my check-through. If it's something minor (i.e. a nonexistent emotion I forgot to remove), I can give you instructions as for what to do to fix it.

Hope you like it!
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:56 am

Posts: 1371

Link is telling me that it's temporarily unavailable so I'll download it later. It's sounding really good, so I'll give you my opinion a.s.a.p.
Image
Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title
User avatar

Call me School Bully, you little tick.

Gender: Male

Location: England

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Posts: 925

Ptapcc wrote:
Link is telling me that it's temporarily unavailable so I'll download it later. It's sounding really good, so I'll give you my opinion a.s.a.p.


Hmm...works fine for me when I click it.
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:56 am

Posts: 1371

No, it still isn't working. I tried opening it in Mozilla Firefox, Google chrome, Internet Explorer and tried the other two computers in my house but it still says that it's unavailable to download.
Image
Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title
User avatar

Call me School Bully, you little tick.

Gender: Male

Location: England

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Posts: 925

Ptapcc wrote:
No, it still isn't working. I tried opening it in Mozilla Firefox, Google chrome, Internet Explorer and tried the other two computers in my house but it still says that it's unavailable to download.

??? That's bizarre...
I've re-written the URL. Try it now. If not, try copying and pasting the link in the address bar.
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:56 am

Posts: 1371

Aha, megaupload has finally resolved it's problem. The server crashed in my region of the world, so all files were temp unavailable. It works now, so I'll download it soon as I'm going to my local library to use the high speed internet as mine got capped. Expect a review soon!
Image
Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title
User avatar

Call me School Bully, you little tick.

Gender: Male

Location: England

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Posts: 925

Ptapcc wrote:
Aha, megaupload has finally resolved it's problem. The server crashed in my region of the world, so all files were temp unavailable. It works now, so I'll download it soon as I'm going to my local library to use the high speed internet as mine got capped. Expect a review soon!


Oh good! Thank you! :gant:
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:56 am

Posts: 1371

Blast, it's not working. The internet here is too slow so expect a few in a few days when my internet resets itself.
Image
Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title
User avatar

Call me School Bully, you little tick.

Gender: Male

Location: England

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Posts: 925

EDIT 3: I have reuploaded T-Scapegoat, now with many minor and major errors fixed. Please let me know if you happen upon anymore.
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title
User avatar

Apollon Flame

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 pm

Posts: 1636

[ E D I T ] I managed to get along! :godot:
[ E D I T ] Now I'm REALLY stuck! D:
Spoiler:
I'm at the part where I need to present Vincenzo evidence to convince him to speak of how he got the scar, what do I do!?

A King

in name


alone...
Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title
User avatar

Mostly human

Gender: Male

Location: Blighty, old chum.

Rank: Moderators

Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:50 pm

Posts: 1138

Pretty good so far, the new animations and text really improve the game- Vex's grimaces and Snow's Laughing animation are both excellent.

I think I'm going to have to start again, I couldn't get past the part where you identify the real killer's location when the victim fell-
Spoiler:
I tried behind the victim on the ledge, like it was in the 1st version but it just wouldn't work. After that I tried various other places, but still nothing. If this was a fault I think it was due to me saving while the image was loading, the game would always have the "saved game" message whenever I loaded from that point.


Of course, I then tried skipping that part with the "scene select", but the items didn't properly load (pictures, but no text apart from the item names), so it looks like I'll be starting again from the beginning.

Still, good work, I look forward to completing this version.
Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title
User avatar

Call me School Bully, you little tick.

Gender: Male

Location: England

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Posts: 925

Nose --
Spoiler: The reason behind why where you're clicking won't work
Sorry, my fault.
As you can see, I revamped the map images. As a result, everything's shifted up. You need to click just to the left of where you see the victim icon (i.e. the exact same place the regions were last time).


Scent --
Spoiler:
Carry on with the investigation a while. Eventually you will obtain "DT-2 Case File" from the records room. This is what you need to present to him.

Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title
User avatar

Apollon Flame

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 pm

Posts: 1636

Cardiovore wrote:
Scent --
Spoiler:
Carry on with the investigation a while. Eventually you will obtain "DT-2 Case File" from the records room. This is what you need to present to him.

Spoiler:
That's the problem, I don't know where to go! :yogi:
I examined everything in Grossberg's Office, talked to Brisbane, presented everything to him, got to my office, checked everything, talked to Maya, presented everything, got to Verglas Bridge, then to Nieville, I examined everything in it, got into Kump Manor, talked to Snow, presented everything to Snow, nothing! What do I do? :lana:

A King

in name


alone...
Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title
User avatar

Call me School Bully, you little tick.

Gender: Male

Location: England

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Posts: 925

Scent wrote:
Cardiovore wrote:
Scent --
Spoiler:
Carry on with the investigation a while. Eventually you will obtain "DT-2 Case File" from the records room. This is what you need to present to him.

Spoiler:
That's the problem, I don't know where to go! :yogi:
I examined everything in Grossberg's Office, talked to Brisbane, presented everything to him, got to my office, checked everything, talked to Maya, presented everything, got to Verglas Bridge, then to Nieville, I examined everything in it, got into Kump Manor, talked to Snow, presented everything to Snow, nothing! What do I do? :lana:


Spoiler:
Have you presented Krump's profile to Brisbane? It should open two more talk options. After you've done those two options, go to Verglas Bridge. Try that.
It annoys me too when AA investigations went a bit like that... Not trying to sound hypocritical. :garyuu:

Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title
User avatar

Apollon Flame

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 pm

Posts: 1636

Cardiovore wrote:
Spoiler:
Have you presented Krump's profile to Brisbane? It should open two more talk options. After you've done those two options, go to Verglas Bridge. Try that.
It annoys me too when AA investigations went a bit like that... Not trying to sound hypocritical. :garyuu:

Spoiler:
I don't have his profile, funny, how I wondered why I never had it. :adrian:

A King

in name


alone...
Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title
User avatar

Call me School Bully, you little tick.

Gender: Male

Location: England

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Posts: 925

Scent wrote:
Cardiovore wrote:
Spoiler:
Have you presented Krump's profile to Brisbane? It should open two more talk options. After you've done those two options, go to Verglas Bridge. Try that.
It annoys me too when AA investigations went a bit like that... Not trying to sound hypocritical. :garyuu:

Spoiler:
I don't have his profile, funny, how I wondered why I never had it. :adrian:


Spoiler:
You don't have his profile? ...Oh dear, what have I done?
For now, add "addev titus2$" to the intro script.

Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title
User avatar

Apollon Flame

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 pm

Posts: 1636

Cardiovore wrote:
Spoiler:
You don't have his profile? ...Oh dear, what have I done?
For now, add "addev titus2$" to the intro script.

Spoiler:
Did that, saved the document, played the game, checked the profiles page, and no Krump.

A King

in name


alone...
Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title
User avatar

Call me School Bully, you little tick.

Gender: Male

Location: England

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Posts: 925

Scent wrote:
Cardiovore wrote:
Spoiler:
You don't have his profile? ...Oh dear, what have I done?
For now, add "addev titus2$" to the intro script.

Spoiler:
Did that, saved the document, played the game, checked the profiles page, and no Krump.


Spoiler:
Hmm... I tried it myself just, and it does work.
Could it be because you loaded a save file?

Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title
User avatar

Apollon Flame

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 pm

Posts: 1636

Cardiovore wrote:
Spoiler:
Hmm... I tried it myself just, and it does work.
Could it be because you loaded a save file?

Spoiler:
Could be, since I saved at the Detention Center with Vincenzo.

A King

in name


alone...
Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title
User avatar

Call me School Bully, you little tick.

Gender: Male

Location: England

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Posts: 925

Aha...
Thank you for pointing out this mistake, Scent. I'll add the following note to the main post.

Note to everyone: After you finish Vincenzo's trial part 2, Titus Krump's present-day profile doesn't appear. And it's needed to progress in the game.
Please add the line "addev titus2$" to "scene17.script".

Apologies for this error.
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title
User avatar

Apollon Flame

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 pm

Posts: 1636

Quote:
Please add the line "addev titus2$" to "scene17.script".


Been there, done that, no change. :shoe:
A King

in name


alone...
Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title
User avatar

Call me School Bully, you little tick.

Gender: Male

Location: England

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Posts: 925

Scent wrote:
Quote:
Please add the line "addev titus2$" to "scene17.script".


Apologies for this error.

Been there, done that, no change. :shoe:[/quote]

Since you're ahead of scene17, it probably won't take effect.
Try adding the line to the beginning of "scene28Dmenu.script". Since you're in that part of the game, try moving to the Wright & Co. Law Offices and then check your profiles.
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
Re: PW: The Contempt of Court - Turnabout ScapegoatTopic%20Title
User avatar

Apollon Flame

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 pm

Posts: 1636

Quote:
Since you're ahead of scene17, it probably won't take effect.
Try adding the line to the beginning of "scene28Dmenu.script". Since you're in that part of the game, try moving to the Wright & Co. Law Offices and then check your profiles.

Nothing.
A King

in name


alone...
Page 3 of 70 [ 2775 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 70  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 5 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO