Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 1 of 1[ 9 posts ]

Ace Attorney: Blind Justice (Looking for Sprite Artist!)Topic%20Title

Just another Ace Attorney fan.

Welcome! I am planning on the creation of a new Ace Attorney fangame. This game will utilize the PyWright engine in order to be made and will feature four causes, the last crossing over with
Spoiler:
Death Note. This was the inspiration for the fangame in the first place.

Ace Attorney: Blind Justice will take place around seven years before the First Turnabout in Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.

Right now, I am creating the rough drafts for each case, and I've barely made a dent into it. Once that is done, I will move into the meat and bones of Pywright. Now, I am not the best sprite artist, and currently, do not have access to a mouse or tablet: just the finger pad. I am looking for someone who would be interesting in collaborating with me and create custom sprites for the various characters in the game! If you are interesting, please reply to this topic or send me a personal message to inform me you are interested, and show me at least one example of your work. Thank you!

PROGRESS: :gant:
Script: 1%
Sprites and Art: 0%
Game Creation: 0%

Last edited by NamelessStranger on Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: Ace Attorney: Blind Justice (Looking for Sprite Artist!)Topic%20Title

Mia Payne

The story doesn't make any sense, Phoenix doesn't meet Mia until 3 years before The First Turnabout, 5 years before Stolen Turnabout

Winter Flag Trademark

That is correct. Phoenix joined Mia Fey's office in sometimes at Year 2015-2016. And your theory is quite bogus. "Seven years before The First Turnabout". In 2018, Nick would've been 24 years old... That means, when Nick joined Mia's Law Offices, Nick is 21-22 years old. And as we all know, the first turnabout occured in 2016, so it means Nick would be 22 years old by then. At least let's think.

Anyways, now it's seven years before The First Turnabout... that would mean it's year 2009. Wow. Only 8 years after the DL-6 Incident occured. Are you a lunatic or something!? I mean... Nick met Mia first in 2014! And besides, Nick is very, and I mean... very young at 2009. You wanna know how young? He's 15 Damn Years old then! And do you suggest 15 years olds are man enough to hand over a trial? I mean... come on! If that even happens, then how do you suggest the Ivy University Incident and Dahlia Hawthorne and such?

Look. You're contradicting T&T with that storyline of yours.

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

you could've just said "it's suppoesd to be 3 years instead of seven" instead of calling him a lunatic for such a minor thing, you know

besides, he mentions this in the first post:

Quote:
This explorers if Mia Fey had cases before her first trial within the games, so this game's story doesn't exactly follow canon. It's your standard Ace Attorney goodness.

(in other words, the ages might be changed, too; although in that case, admittedly, I wouldn't have even tried putting it into the main game's timeline)
That one guy from AAO that made about a dozen cases that all kinda go off the deep end and fall apart at one point or another.

Dracarys!

Ace Pointer wrote:
You wanna know how young? He's 15 Damn Years old then! And do you suggest 15 years olds are man enough to hand over a trial?

Well it's not like that's unprecedented in this series...

You guys are right. I wanted to fit the timeline in based on a crossover with Death Note, corresponding with the events near the last episode (Which takes place in 2010). Originally, it was going to be Phoenix as the defense attorney...but that would not make any sense. Then I chose Mia...but as you guys have mentioned, does not make any sense either. I've only recently gotten into the series and have yet to play Trials and Tribulations, so I was clueless of the game's canon there. Now I'm stuck as to who I could use for a defense attorney. I'm thinking just an original character at this point. I'm at a loss.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions for characters. Thank you!

Winter Flag Trademark

I think Robert Hammond or Calisto Yew could've made a defense attorney, since neither Mia nor Nick could be an attorney at that part... I wonder if it contradicts with AAI, though. But I'm affirmitive Robert isn't going to contradict the timeline... as long as it's not in 2016.

The only problem is the sprites of Hammond. I seen sprites of Calisto Yew and a certain spriter I know is making them. He made a Robert Hammond sprite, that's for sure, but that's just one, still pose as a defense attorney which has no more poses but that one. I wonder if he's going to complete the Calisto Yew sprites later or something, as I don't know if he'll bother continuing on Robert's...

Anyways, it's upto your decision. Oh, forgot to say: You can also try selecting Marvin Grossberg or Diego Armando... but come to think of it, I seen at least 16 cases that has Diego as the primary defense attorney... Well, you decide. I'm not discouraging you or anything. :phoenix:

Options: A) Marvin Grossberg. B) Diego Armando. C) Calisto Yew. D) Robert Hammond.

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

Ace Pointer wrote:
I think Robert Hammond or Calisto Yew could've made a defense attorney, since neither Mia nor Nick could be an attorney at that part... I wonder if it contradicts with AAI, though. But I'm affirmitive Robert isn't going to contradict the timeline... as long as it's not in 2016.

The only problem is the sprites of Hammond. I seen sprites of Calisto Yew and a certain spriter I know is making them. He made a Robert Hammond sprite, that's for sure, but that's just one, still pose as a defense attorney which has no more poses but that one. I wonder if he's going to complete the Calisto Yew sprites later or something, as I don't know if he'll bother continuing on Robert's...

Anyways, it's upto your decision. Oh, forgot to say: You can also try selecting Marvin Grossberg or Diego Armando... but come to think of it, I seen at least 16 cases that has Diego as the primary defense attorney... Well, you decide. I'm not discouraging you or anything. :phoenix:

Options: A) Marvin Grossberg. B) Diego Armando. C) Calisto Yew. D) Robert Hammond.

Those are really nice suggestions! I'll look into using one of these characters. Thank you very much for the suggestions! I really appreciate the help.

Ace Pointer wrote:

Robert Hammond sounds a little...corrupt for a Main Character,but then again that might fit if this is set in a crossover with a dark series like Death Note.

Spoiler:
Also Calisto Yew isn't even a real lawyer so it sounds kind of hypocrital to have critcized the authors idea to have Phoenix as the DA

Have you considered just making this an Alternate Universe where the chracters have different ages? Custom content is hard to get and if this is a Death Note crossover then it would make sense if these took place in a different universe...

Spoiler:
Especially since in Death Note there's supposed to be nothing after a person dies,while AA has spirits and such.

Signature loading, please wait...
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Games