Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 1 of 1[ 4 posts ]

Ace Attorneys: Adjudicatiom from Ashes (Needs Help & Collab)Topic%20Title

Hello

Ace Attorneys: Adjudication from Ashes

"The truth is not always... what it seems to be."

My fangame that is still in progress....

BE CAREFUL: GK2 SPOILERS AHEAD!!!

People that I need: (please PM me if you want to apply)
Spoiler:
Artists
Spriters (including the mugshot)
Graphics (like evidence and other graphic stuff)
Probably more beta testers...
And other positions

The same is posted on the Ace Attorney Online website: http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/view...php?f=15&t=5083
Gyakuten Wiki Page: http://aceattorney-online.fr/gw/index.php?...tion_from_Ashes
xat chat place (so we can discuss on some matters): http://xat.com/Adjudication_from_Ashes

The Crew..... (So far):
Creator:
AmeftoWriter
Nep (he made up the name)
Developers/Planning:
AmeftoWriter
Nep
Kai
Beta Tester:
TKHawaiianAZN (Ace Attorney Online)
Helpers (Doesn't have an official position yet):
FinalCutX
Kai

Prologues (No GK2 Spoilers):
Spoiler:

Synopsis:

After the downfall of Kristoph Gavin he laughed like no other. It echoed throughout the courtroom for what it seems to be ages…

But that’s all over as our hero; Apollo Justice takes on a new set of cases. With the help of Trucy and Phoenix, the cases seem to be just ordinary cases. But that’s all going to change.

A new prosecutor with a 7 – year experience steps in to face him. His kindness and cheerful demeanor, makes him stand out with the crowd, yet with his assistant, he’s known for his ability to solve countless of hard cases. Will Apollo be able to beat him?

They seem to be normal people, yet the man hides tales from his past, and if they are found, it will cause something that no one has ever seen before.

Puzzling Cases, Complicated Flashbacks, and the real story behind it all.

Get Ready to face the Law, Justice, and the Truth!

So yeah I've had this idea for a while and it would be nice for it to be turned into a fangame. But of course... it will be a long time (seriously) to even make the first case. :judge: :phoenix:

It occurs at the year 2027.... cause 2026 is the year AJ ended...

It has 5 cases but I'm probably going to make Cases 1 and 2 cause Case 3-5 are really complicated to put... So I'll just tell about them anyway. :godot:

Cases:

Episode 1 - Redeeming the Turnabout
Prologue (with script but no graphics yet): Episode 1 ~ Redeeming the Turnabout ~ Prologue: Redemption

A New Year for the agency, and also a new case for the attorney.

Once again, Phoenix's old friend, Larry Butz is accused of murdering his girlfriend... again

Basics first before the real fight, get your minds ready as this case is different than your average beginner case.

Let's see who'll be redeeming himself/herself...

But first things first… where the heck did had Phoenix gone to?

Episode 2 - Turnabout in Film
Prologue (with script but no graphics yet): Episode 2 ~ Turnabout in Film ~ Prologue: The Iron Samurai's Power!

“As the son of the Steel Samurai… I shall protect Neo Olde Tokyo as my father did all those years ago.”

The production of the new Iron Samurai movie is on its way, but a sudden event has occurred during the shooting, a shock has killed the producer, Dee Vasquez, and their intern, Cody Hackins has been charged of murder.

The new prosecutor, Arnold Barringwood comes in and faces Apollo with his own style of prosecuting. With experience like that, he is bound to trap Apollo with ease

Old memories from the past come back with a new face and with a new hero to boot.

Will Apollo be able to prove Cody’s innocence?

Will the Iron Samurai be able to defeat the Ninja Magistrate?

Lights, Camera, Action!

These two cases will be sure to be revealed. The rest are still being decided, I may turn it into writing instead... but just in case, here's the next few cases

Episode 3 The Turnabout's Partner (Warning: GK2 spoilers)
Spoiler:
This episode will be in 2 parts. One is a flashback case, and the 2nd case will be on present day.

A murder has occurs at one of the most prestigious department stores in the world, Lordly Tailor. The Victim? The President himself, Lordly Tailor the IV.

The Defendant? His partner, Adrian Andrews.

Lightning can strike the same place twice… the first time was 30 years ago, when Lordly Tailor himself was accused of murdering his partner, Kingsway Sewmer the IV.

A certain defense attorney shares a past with the victims of both cases, being a witness to both, he certainly is ready to share his story.

A case 30 years ago, the CN – 3 Incident. This time you get to play as Gregory Edgeworth, as he deals with not only a very tough case, but also with a very tough witness.

The question is: What does a 30 year old “solved” case have anything to do with the case presently?

“The CN-3 was done, the client was declared Not Guilty, and yet, the criminal was never found"

Get ready to have a new partner by your side as the two cases combine into something very unexpected. It is a heartwarming and scary tale of partners from the past.

Episode 4 - Of Passions and Turnabouts (Warning: GK2 spoilers)
Spoiler:
One of the famous defense attorneys, Tateyuki Shigaraki (sine his english name hasn't been released yet) is declared dead on arrival as he was shot in front of a building for an organization for defense and prosecution.

The suspect, Lotta Hart.

Not only having another tough witness to crack, but there is also what they call, “contradictory killing”. One gunshot is heard, two bullets found in his body.

Sounds easy?

It isn’t.

Your greatest weapon in this case? His notepad… that’s filled with strange coding and letters.

More parts about a Barringwood’s past are revealed. What does he have anything to do with Tateyuki?

How will Apollo find a way to solve such a case? Not only being watched nationwide, the countries, Cohdopia and Zheng Fa are watching as well.

The pressure is on as there is only a matter of time until that crack becomes bigger and bigger until it becomes impossible to fix.

What is the most important thing as a defense attorney, would do?

Episode 5 The Final Turnabout (Warning: GK2 Spoilers)
Spoiler:
This episode consists of 5 parts. Two from present time and Three from the past.

Phoenix is nearing the day where he gets his badge and becomes a defense attorney again.

A special convention talking about an ancient law, reminiscences about the past, and 4 cases, all leading to one point: A Car accident

Another attorney as killed and the accused is Pearl Fey.

Get ready to go closer and closer to find out about Arnold Barringwood's past. For it will be a key point of this case.

Also including the special incident that happened 8 years ago… the AB – 4 Incidents.

4 murders, 4 cases, 4 days, 4 prosecutors, 3 defense attorneys, 2 well known, 2 left out, and all together in one verdict. It is neither guilty nor not guilty, as there is no evidence to support both sides. The scary thing is, these cases are not what you think they are.

The first day Global Studios faces a terrible Tragedy as their VP is killed and their president is accused of murder. Phoenix Wright faces Franziska von Karma to prove one thing. The client is guilty. But there is no evidence to prove this or to suspect the man anymore. Get ready to play as Phoenix before that fateful case 3 days later…

A plane crash has occurred the next day, shocking millions the name of the victim was released.

Miles Edgeworth.

It sends chills down everyone’s spine, as the plane company is accused for murder and failing to reach safety guidelines. Not only that… this case is televised, all over the world, thanks to Cohdopia and Zheng Fa. This time you get to play as Tateyuki Shigaraki as he and his student, Sally Andrei face off with, Yumihiko Ichiyanagi (english name hasn't been released yet) . No more joking around, this case has to be solved no matter what…

Why… why did he have to die?

The next day, another complicated case comes in as one of the subordinates of Shi–Long Lang gets killed. Get ready to play as the newbie attorney, Sally Andrei as she, and her mentor, Tateyuki faces Winston Payne with a case that complicates everything. We all know Payne isn't really that noticed in the series. That is until this case came along.

Sally and Payne will be in for a challenge of a lifetime, and this is just her first case…

The 4th day? We already know about that.

Back at the present, Apollo faces Arnold again with a battle of Objections with a worldwide audience. Cases will be solved, contradictions will be made, and everything will sprout up as this case goes on.

The question is: Will the truth be revealed?

Episode 5 - The Final Turnabout (Part 2) (Warning: GK2 Spoilers)
Spoiler:

As you can seem this has been an extraordinary find.
This is a must!
Yes, sir! Preparations are ready sir!
How long has it been... 8 years? Almost 8 years?
Long time no see!
I miss you guys so much!
It has been while since we've united like this
This could change the very essence of our society!
But this could change everything sir!
Do not worry... As I said, this is a must!
Those 4 days... they were... long...
It would be better if you both lower your voices. Someone might see us.
Don't worry about that!
Now... now...
Is it ready?
Yes sir!
I.....
Bravo! Amazing! Astounding! Bravo!
Is that everything? Thank you sir...
It's time...
It's been a long time...
He just missed you that's all!
Yeah!
Agreed on that.
You know you're cuter when you smile a lot...
I... see....
I... can't... I have to go... to... please...
I'm tired
You we're pretty excited about it
Hi there! Well, wasn't that a good session?
I realized at that moment that I was all alone. No one at my side. Yet, I had to keep on going. To solve that case...
once and for all... for the law is absolute!
The law is filled with contradictions, just like he said.
There must be no contradictions!
I have to go.... Faster! Faster!
Here's your order sir... Hmm?
You know... We still have this to finish
I know... I miss it actually
After this, it will all be over. So we can all go back to normal
Yeah.... LOOK OUT!!!!
in here... this world, this wonderful world, will all be mine!
Why her? Why me? Why? We can't...
be over... It's not
done!
Good commence! Now.. it is time to
watch...
stay...
alive...

For

the

truth

will

be

revealed...

No.... NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

No... we... can't... have... to... live... It... not... over... truth... truth... be... re...veal...ed...

Help! HELP!!!

Character List:

Main Characters (Very slight GK 2 Spoilers):

Spoiler:
Apollo Justice (Housuke Odoroki)– The main character, and Trucy’s half – brother. He strives to learn more what the law is after that case with Vera Misham. He had solved the case where Phoenix Wright lost his badge. He's a student of Wright. He is also known to perceive the truth, because he is a son of a Gramarye. He is also known for his Chords of Steel, which had been an annoyance to some people.

Trucy Wright (Minuki Naruhodou) – Apollo’s assistant and half – sister. She is on her way to become the next Gramarye, as all the rights to magic are passed on to her. She also has the perceive ability, like his half – brother, Apollo. She is the CEO of the Wright Anything Agency, and the adopted daughter of Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright (Ryuuichi Naruhodou) – Apollo’s mentor. He's a legendary attorney who can turn any impossible case around. He was disbarred as he used forged evidence in a trial one time. Now his apparently on the way of getting his badge back. He plays the piano (though is terrible at it) and poker at the Borscht Bowl Club.

Gregory Edgeworth (Shin Mitsurugi) – Tateyuki’s mentor. He is a very famous defense attorney at his time. He was involved with the CN – 3 as Lordly Tailor's attorney. This is also where he first met Tateyuki. Sadly, he was killed after exposing Manfred von Karma’s forging evidence during the IS – 7 Incident. This case is now known as the DL – 6 Incident.

Miles Edgeworth (Reiji Mitsurugi) – Gregory Edgeworth’s son, and a friend to Phoenix. He is a very famous prosecutor who had solved countless cases. He is very famous because of he had brought down the Cohdopian smuggling ring. Sadly, he died from a plane accident.

Ema Skye (Akane Houdzuki) – She is a “scientific detective” that wants to be a forensic scientist, though she had failed the test but she became a detective. She became very moody and loves to munch on her favourite Snackoos and flicking them at people. She knew Wright when she was 16 years old.

Dick Gumshoe (Keisuke Itonokogiri) – A detective that used to be on the precinct, until he was transferred to New York 8 years ago. He is very clumsy and sometimes doesn’t know what he is doing. But he has a big heart and is very passionate about investigating. He came back for some unknown reason.

Maya Fey (Mayoi Ayasato) – Wright’s assistant, and very close friend. She is Pearl’s cousin and is now the Master of the Kurain Channeling Technique. She and Pearl have been developing a better version of this technique. She wants to go back to Wright and be his assistant again, but sadly she is now the Master. Despite hearing about what had happened to her friends, she is surprisingly calm and collected about it.

Pearl Fey (Harumi Ayasato) – Maya’s cousin, and also a close friend of Wright. She is very cheerful as she was years ago, but she has been more serious and smarter about the outside world. She and Maya have been developing a new version of the Kurain Channeling Technique. She wants to help Wright, but because of her being Morgan’s daughter and related to Maya, she is forced to stay in the village. But she has been sneaking away from time to time. Like Maya, she is also calm and collected about what has happened years ago.

Larry Butz (Masashi Yahari) – A childhood friend to Phoenix. He is currently a law student at Ivy University. He's a nice guy, but isn't really lucky when it comes to anything (except art). Apparently the saying goes: When something smells, it's usually the Butz.

Winston Payne
(Takefumi Auchi) – A prosecutor. He's very arrogant but can easily be defeated, despite his reputation being the "Rookie Killer". He also has faced Wright and prosecuted Larry once too.

Dee Vasquez (Sakura Himegami) – The producer of Global Studios and the current Iron Samurai Film. She has just been released from prison because of parole and bail. She tries to redeem herself.

Cody Hackins (Kyuuta Ootaki) – An intern at Global Studios. He is known for his skills at filming and video editing. He knew Wright when he was a child. He is also a big fan of the Steel Samurai.

Franziska von Karma (Mei Karuma) – A prosecuting prodigy from Germany, and the daughter of Manfred von Karma. She became a prosecutor at the age of 13. She is quite known in Germany for her skills. She’s a good friend of Adrian Andrews and a stepsister to Miles Edgeworth. She had also faced Wright at court. She came back to the country for some reason.

Adrian Andrews (Kirio Kamiya) – A trusted business partner of Lordly Tailor the IV. She can wield a whip but is also very gentle and caring. She has a co dependency problem but is trying to recover and be independent. She’s a good friend of Franziska von Karma.

Tyrell Badd (Ittetsu Badō) – A detective known for his hunt for the Yataragatsu, though eventually it was found out that he was part of the Yataragatsu itself. He is very well known for his skills as a detective. He was involved in the CN – 3 Incident investigations.

Shi-Long Lang (Shiryuu Rou) - One of the top Interpol Agents. He is determined to find and arrest everyone who is affiliated in the smuggling ring, that Edgeworth brought down. Recently, he has found someone involved and plans to capture him/her. He teams up with Phoenix for some reason.

Bryne Faraday (Kurou Ichijou) – A prosecutor. He is mostly involved with the Yataragatsu investigation along with Badd. But it was eventually found out that he was part of the Yataragatsu itself. Sadly, he was killed by Calisto Yew years ago.

Lotta Hart (Natsumi Oosawagi) – A freelance photojournalist. She knew Wright because of her involvement in some cases. She still continues to find a scoop with Mikiko Hayami. Recently, they have found something interesting involving Tateyuki.

New Main Characters (Slight GK2 Spoilers):
Spoiler:
Arnold Barringwood (Sena Bashinkami) – A prosecutor for 7 years. He doesn’t have a perfect record or a winning streak, and is fine with it. He’s known for his kindness yet his perseverance to find the truth. People have questioned this behavior as he is not only cheerful; he’s good friends with his rival, Tateyuki Shigaraki.

Sylvia Xene (Haru Shiawase) – Barringwood’s assistant, and protégé. Like Barringwood, she is very cheerful. This has annoyed quite a few people but she is admired by a lot of men. Despite that she’s very logical and creative.

Sally Andrei (Kyoko Aishugo) – Tateyuki’s assistant, and protégé and also a close friend to Barringwood and Sylvia. She is very naïve (as noted by Tateyuki) despite being at the age of 40. But she is very smart and skilled, because of her upbringings. She became an attorney around the time when Phoenix also started.

Lordly Tailor the IV – The current owner of the Lordly Tailor Department store. He is known for his kindness and his “Businessman Mind”. He was once accused of killing his partner, Kingsway Sewmer the IV during the CN – 3 Incident, but was found not guilty.

Kingsway Sewmer the IV – He is a good friend and trusted partner to Lordly Tailor the IV. An ex – attorney and now is known for his “Businessman Talent”. Sadly he was killed, after the grand opening of the L & K Department Store. This is now known as the CN – 3 Incident.

Jenifer Mcouver – A fashion student at Ivy University and Larry's girlfriend. She loves Larry as much as she loves fashion. She very popular among her peers. But there has been a rumor about her past before she went to university. She was killed before her fashion show at the university.

GK 2 Main Characters
Spoiler:
Tateyuki Shigaraki – Barringwood, and Sylvia’s close friend, Sally’s mentor, and Gregory Edgeworth’s protégé, and now he is a famous attorney because of his involvement in the AB – 4 Incidents. He also has his own protégé, Sally Andrei. He was involved with the CN – 3 Incident when he was young. He is very sarcastic in his defense, usually uses air quotes in his speeches. But overall he is very cheerful and loves to hug people.

Mikiko Hayami – Lotta’s rival and partner. She loves to record with her mini equipments. She only knew Edgeworth because of her involvement in a few cases. With Lotta, they continue to find scoops all over the city. Currently, she and Lotta had found something interesting involving Tateyuki.

So here it is...

Yes this is a very long project... :gymshoe: :gymshoe:

But I will try my best. But then again... I can only write... drawing is hard for me :gymshoe:

I still have school too so it will be longer... :sweatdrop:

But tell me what you think... :gregory:

1st character profile

Spoiler:
Name: Arnold Barringwood
Japanese Name: Sena Bashinkami
Alias: Barry (by Sylvia and Tateyuki), Arnie (by Sylvia and Tateyuki)
First Appearance: Turnabout in Film
Theme: Arnold Barringwood ~ Man In Mission (music not made yet)
Personality:

Arnold Barringwood is a well known prosecutor and is greatly respected by the legal world. He had solved countless of cases in which no faulty verdict was given. He is always praised by his knowledge, calmness, and the will to find the truth. This has gained him a lot of respect even at judges and defense attorneys. Despite his court mannerisms, he has a good sense of humour and enjoys mingling with other prosecutors.

He’s very cheerful and optimistic, which causes people in the prosecutor’s office and even at court to question if that was a façade, or he was going insane.

Depsite that he has the tendency to get annoyed over people mainly if his witnesses are eccentric. He rarely gets mad. No one not even his own assistant has seen him truly angry, except when Sylvia accidentally dropped a heavy load of books onto his foot.

He cares very deeply for his friends. He values them greatly even if they have made his job harder for him. He also relates a lot to Sylvia, as they both share a similar past.

It isn’t known if he hated anyone.

He doesn’t want to show weakness to anyone, even at the saddest situations. He would look sad, but he has never shed a tear in front of anyone.

Background:

Arnold is born in an average part of the city. Unlike kids, he doesn’t really have dreams and ambitions of his own. But it all changed when he was 14 years old.

His parents were killed by his uncle that he loved greatly. He got even more depressed when they were able to declare his uncle, Not Guilty. He had a grudge on his uncle ever since. He believes that his uncle had manipulated, and blackmailed the attorney into getting the verdict.

Because of this tragedy, he was forced to live with his relatives, who loved him, but didn’t really pay much attention him.

A few years later, he found out that his uncle was finally caught and arrested, by the same attorney.

This gave him hope about the law. He decides to take law, but unsure if he should be a defense attorney or a prosecutor.

He had admired a good number of defense attorneys and prosecutors, such as Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth.

Despite his will and determination, he hasn’t had the smarts enough to finish law school. Eventually, he became a prosecutor at the age of 27.
His first trial was a murder case. The defense attorney was Tateyuki Shigaraki. This is also where he met Sylvia Xene who thinks that the defendant was guilty, and begged him to be his assistant, much to his dismay.

After 3 long days in the trial, ultimately the client was declared not guilty. Arnold didn’t display any remorse or hatred towards anyone because of this conclusion, which shocked a handful people has they have not seen a prosecutor like him.

Soon after the case, he, Sylvia, and Tateyuki became close friends, and they have even seen each other at court a few times.

He has a goal: to solve the AB-4 Incidents. He has heard that the cases have all been left unsolved, because of the lack of evidence. He had no personal connection to it. But unsolved cases have made him interested at it.

People in the prosecutor’s office, often wonder about his friendship to his "rival" Tateyuki, and Arnold’s overall personality. But Arnold replies, isn’t it just okay to be friends with your rivals?

Oh and the music... well I'll be using some old stuff, and will probably make some new ones... if I can...

I only have music titles lol :gant laugh: :gant laugh:

By the way... I wont be telling the whole plot mainly for the 3rd to 5th cases... it will give everything away, especially stuff about the new characters... :godot: :april: :jake: :gant laugh:

Also... Plot is subject to change.. :gymshoe: Since I don't really have the full story of GK2 and a full grasp on the characters... sorry :gumshoe:

Oh and just so everyone should know... I may use this idea as an original story... of course it will be an original story, but the ideas will be similar :larry:
Now that my exams are all over and I'm graduating...
I'm asking for some help now in making this game. I'm going to recruit a lot of help.

So if you think you can help in some way please tell me and I'll sign you up.

If it is only for some small work I'll still credit you for it.

(lol copied from AAO)
Sig made by Blue Spruce!

Last edited by Nikuchan on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
Re: Ace Attorneys: Adjudicatiom from Ashes (Needs Help & Collab)Topic%20Title

professional megalomaniac

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location

You're Ms. AmeftoWriter, right?
As usual, your fangame looks very interesting.
Unfortunately, there's not much I could help with...

Hello

yes I am...

and it's fine, but if you want to help then it's also fine with me! :D
Sig made by Blue Spruce!

professional megalomaniac

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location

I'll see what I can do... :godot:
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Games