Page 28 of 28[ 1102 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28

Re: PW: Conflict of Interest (Full game complete)Topic%20Title

I don't know what's going on anymore...

Southern Corn (SC) wrote:
How would you rank this game's cases?

For me,it's 4>=5>3>1>=2

4 > 5 > 3 > 2 > 1
"Sometimes, I wish time would just slow down, but more than anything, I just don’t want to lose anything else in my life." - Me, 2017

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Reddit deviantArt

Ace Culprit

2 > 1

Lexicon of Knowledge

Rayaj wrote:
2 > 1

Yeah,that's mathematically correct.

Wait,are you telling me that's your ranking? What happened to 3,4 and 5?
Hi,I'm Southern Corn,but you can call me SC. My friends are great,and my enemies irate.

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeCountdown to the Apocalypse

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:

Is the GK2 music spoilery?

A user has no custom title

thomasfish wrote:
Is the GK2 music spoilery?

I wouldn't say so. It's just the standard cross-examination and generic character themes.

Ace Culprit

Southern Corn (SC) wrote:
Rayaj wrote:
2 > 1

Yeah,that's mathematically correct.

Wait,are you telling me that's your ranking? What happened to 3,4 and 5?

those are the cases I have played over and over... so I can be familiarized on every details

once I'm satisfied i'll proceed to case 3

looking at other fans ratings I'm really excited to play 3,4,5 since they were much cooler than case 2 (my favorite case so far)

Add me on Skype, If you'd like to.

Congrats on finishing the game. I haven't tried much of it out yet, but I'm looking forward to doing so.

Er, nevermind. (Someone had reported a bug to me, and I jumped to reporting it back without thinking about it. I remembered it wasn't a bug at all. It'd been a while since I played the series.)
That one guy from AAO that made about a dozen cases that all kinda go off the deep end and fall apart at one point or another.

Ace Attorney

So I have four huge fancases to play. Case 5 of this is one of them, and I'll be starting it shortly.

...So knowing what lies ahead of me, I may be saying this a bit prematurely... but if by the end of this little adventure, CoI-4 isn't the best fangame I've ever played, it's damn sure going to be reallllyyyyy close. That is to say, I don't want to say nothing is going to topple it ever... just that that's going to be really damn hard.

CEASE YOUR INSOLENCE!

I haven't gotten to around to posting this yet, but I gotta say that I loved this fangame. The climax of Case 4 had a great impact on me, and it's probably the hardest thing that's hit me in this series, so I applaud you. :gant-clap:

Ace Attorney

...Oh yeah, may as well post again since it won't be a double.

So, all in all... CoC-4 DID wind up debunking CoI-4 as my favorite fancase ever (hey, I said it would be HARD, not impossible) but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy this series any less. Despite some criticisms I had whilst playing through it, I thought this was a fantastic series, and playing through it really invigorated my passion for fangaming. But man, I have to say... the lack of buzz this has gotten is almost criminal. 28 Pages? It deserves so much more than that. This was a fantastic adventure to experience, and I can't wait to see this Cardy/Ropfa mega collab- I'm getting on that train the second it gets finished.

Lexicon of Knowledge

To be fair,the only real reason CoC has more pages is due to all the shίtposting we did. But yeah,I did like this game overall.
Hi,I'm Southern Corn,but you can call me SC. My friends are great,and my enemies irate.

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeCountdown to the Apocalypse

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:

Southern Corn wrote:
To be fair,the only real reason CoC has more pages is due to all the shίtposting we did. But yeah,I did like this game overall.

It's not just the shitposts. Cardiovore got his game started about two years earlier than I did and the AA community was more active back then. His first case also got a warmer reception than mine did. CoI didn't really start to attract mostly positive attention until TotW was released.

Last edited by Ropfa on Mon May 08, 2017 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

If I recall correctly, only three cases were done when I started playing.
"Sometimes, I wish time would just slow down, but more than anything, I just don’t want to lose anything else in my life." - Me, 2017

Lexicon of Knowledge

Yeah,I vaguely remember that. The first case and second case were there,but then came a tutorial case. Then the tragic third case came in,which I stopped in the middle of because I was getting bored,and then I came back just in time to finish the game.

When I first started I went from A Turnabout Is Worth A Thousand Words all the way to the first half of Turnabout Consequences. Then I had to wait for part 2 and then finally, Turnabout Into The Unknown.

Y'all are young'uns. I played this game back when it only had one sentence.

Lexicon of Knowledge

You played this game when it didn't even exist :0

Pees'lubn Andistan'dhin

SCARY

Well, that trial sure was interesting!

I just watched a full playthrough of this game after CoC, and now I regret checking this out sooner because this is quite amazing! I only haven't seen the 'bad ending' version of Turnabout Into the Unknown, which I can't quite find a video of.

Spoiler:
I gotta say, the triple twist regarding the game's final boss is a stroke of genius - that while you're defending Francisco Mendirez, he's not the Francisco Mendirez you've been hunting down throughout the game.

If what I've heard over at the Ace Attorney subreddit is true, you and Cardiovore are working together on a game. Knowing the quality of both of these fangames, I only expect greatness out of that!

Ropfa wrote:
Y'all are young'uns. I played this game back when it only had one sentence.

What about just one letter...? :O
:P

Ace... Dimwitt?

Just finished CoI and would like to say I am really glad I decided to play through this, the final two cases are amazingly well done.

I have to say that the presentation wasn't the best, and I wish Obadiah's sprites were improved a bit (His beard needs more texture like his original version, and the body needs more aliasing). But my god the writing was great, I enjoyed your writing of Phoenix's character far better than DD and SOJ. Hood, Jane, Gladys, and Yossarin are greatly written too, I'm surprised it's this good for a fangame. I enjoyed
Spoiler: Turnabout Into The Unknown
The twist of Mendirez being Yossarin, it caught me completely off guard, which is something that the newer main games do rarely for me. The twist I wasnt really impressed with was Dresian being the Big Bad all along, I forsaw it ever since I began Turnabout On The Web since he seemed like a very unimportant character. I think this may have been made better if there was a larger suspect list than there was in case 5, and Dresian had a more important role in Web.

There is only one character that I think was written a bit poorly and that was
Spoiler: Turnabout Consequences
Pearl,
I think her mother's influence on her was not demonstrated well enough before it was revealed that she had shot Maya.
Her motivations to shoot Maya because of her mother wanting her dead are a bit flimsy in my mind, I think this would have been helped if Morgan had told her directly to do it at some point in the story. Although, I'm not exactly sure how you would do it in the context of the story.

I have a lot of thoughts, but I think I would ramble too much if I said more, (And what I have said has probably already been said a lot before). Pretty much all I have to say is, thank you for spending your time finishing this project! It was a lovely treat to play and I'm quite excited to see how Serafina turns out.

Cheers!
Page 28 of 28 [ 1102 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28

Board index » Present Evidence » Games