Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 1 of 1[ 20 posts ]
 


Ace Prosecutor: ZeroTopic%20Title
User avatar

Prosecutor

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:11 pm

Posts: 101

Spoiler: This case is suspended
Image


In this game We'll play as Prosecutor Zero, a misterious prosecutor who comes from afar.

[quote]

Image


The prologue of the game. Federic Eval is a young boy who travels to search his father. But an accident will stop him.
With the help of the lawyer Miles Edgeworth and Detective Gumshoe, They will discover Who killed the bellboy of Gatewater Hotel.


Video #1: CLICK HERE

Video #2: CLICK HERE



[spoiler=Screenshot (with AAO V6):]
Image

"Why I'm still here, in this planet?"

Image

"There's no need to be formal with me, pal!"




Image


Last edited by iKiwed on Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:29 am, edited 54 times in total.
Re: Federic Eval: Ace Prosecutor ZeroTopic%20Title
User avatar

Dracarys!

Gender: Male

Location: In a courtroom, for some reason

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm

Posts: 1220

iKiwed wrote:
]Sprites: 95%
Graphics: 80%
Musics/Sound Effects: 70%
Story: 85%
Current progress of the game: 70%


Oh wow. You've definitely been working on this. Are you doing your own sprites? Is this just for the first case?

What kind of voice do you need for the man?
Re: Federic Eval: Ace Prosecutor ZeroTopic%20Title
User avatar

Prosecutor

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:11 pm

Posts: 101

Ropfa wrote:
iKiwed wrote:
]Sprites: 95%
Graphics: 80%
Musics/Sound Effects: 70%
Story: 85%
Current progress of the game: 70%


Oh wow. You've definitely been working on this. Are you doing your own sprites? Is this just for the first case?

What kind of voice do you need for the man?


Thank you!
Yes, the sprites are created by me. I've just updated all sprites for the second time, because I'm working this game from start 2012 (currently I'm working alone), so I thought to remake the sprites, above all about main character, Federic Eval.
Yes, is just for the first case. As I said, the first case is in Ace Attorney Investigations style (so the characters are in lateral).
But the second case will be in Original Ace Attorney style, because the main character of the second case is a lawyer.
About the voice, I'm searching for a boy. Federic Eval is 17 old, so I think i need a voice of a young boy.
Did you ever heard the Italian version of Apollo Justice?
Hear here.
His voice is more youthful than English version of Apollo Justice.
For a character like Federic Eval, who is 17 old, it's fine.
In this case, and only in this case, Federic is an happy boy, so I think I need a voice enough youth.
Plus, I need a voice of a woman, with a very sharp intonation, like Calisto Yew.
Still thank you for the compliments, I appreciate it!
Re: Federic Eval: Ace Prosecutor ZeroTopic%20Title
User avatar

Prosecutor

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:11 pm

Posts: 101

Ok, I updated the page.
+ 3% for Graphics
+ 1% for Sound Effects
Two new screenshots
Added description of the characters.
Added draft of the second case.
Soon I'm going to add drafts of the first case, about Federic Eval and the other characters.
Re: Federic Eval: Ace Prosecutor ZeroTopic%20Title
User avatar

Prosecutor

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:11 pm

Posts: 101

UPDATE 18/06
My Apologies for the grammatical errors...I'm really sorry, I'm a bad person...
Spoiler:
I'm crying...ok no, but I would like.
Re: Ace Prosecutor: ZeroTopic%20Title
User avatar

Prosecutor

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:11 pm

Posts: 101

Updates!

A)
Sprites: 95% + 0 || [95%] ||
Graphics: 83% - 3% || [80%] || I have to fix all stages.
Musics/Sound Effects: 71% - 30% || [41%] || Fileden has close my account with all my soundtracks, ergo I have to upload new sound effects and musics on Kiwi6.
Story: 85% + 2% || [87%] || Unfortunately I discovered the dialogue is sucks. So I'm writing all scripts. In this way I edited something about the story.
Current progress of the game: 70% - 5% || [65%] ||

I know, this is a decrease, but I think is all regained. In this way I can improve the game and fix all is not good.

B)
The page is updated! Now You can see the preview of Miles Edgeworth and Federic Eval.

C)
"About Federic". New category. It talks about the character, the evolution and the story of my OC since 2010.


I'm working the first case since 2010....Unfortunately this game has a serious problem; It's in Ace Attorney Investigations Style.
My apologies if the game will not the maximum. But it's all because Federic Eval is not an attorney, so, to use him out of the court, I need the Ace Attorney Investigations style.

I'm sorry if my English is not correct. I'm going to repeat it everytime.

Last edited by iKiwed on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Ace Prosecutor: ZeroTopic%20Title
User avatar

Boogy-oogy-oogy-oogy

Gender: Female

Location: USA

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:42 am

Posts: 92

Indovino che l'inglese non é la tua lingua prima.

Ovviamente hai lavorato sul questo progetto per molti anni, e lo appaio molto promettente. Se hai bisogno dell'assistenza con la traduzione, ho forse posso aiuto.
Voodoo Sprites
I do some graphics for Conflict of Interest.
Re: Ace Prosecutor: ZeroTopic%20Title
User avatar

Prosecutor

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:11 pm

Posts: 101

Voodoo Lady wrote:
Indovino che l'inglese non é la tua lingua prima.

Ovviamente hai lavorato sul questo progetto per molti anni, e lo appaio molto promettente. Se hai bisogno dell'assistenza con la traduzione, ho forse posso aiuto.


And I guess Italian is not Your mother language.
Thank You for the support, I need a help for the translation of the case, but not now; I'm still making the case.
When all the game is completed, I'll begin the translation in English.
Not me, of course.
Re: Ace Prosecutor: ZeroTopic%20Title
User avatar

Boogy-oogy-oogy-oogy

Gender: Female

Location: USA

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:42 am

Posts: 92

iKiwed wrote:
Voodoo Lady wrote:
Indovino che l'inglese non é la tua lingua prima.

Ovviamente hai lavorato sul questo progetto per molti anni, e lo appaio molto promettente. Se hai bisogno dell'assistenza con la traduzione, ho forse posso aiuto.


And I guess Italian is not Your mother language.
Thank You for the support, I need a help for the translation of the case, but not now; I'm still making the case.
When all the game is completed, I'll begin the translation in English.
Not me, of course.


Your assumption would be correct. :0)

Well, good luck with your case. Looks very good so far.
Voodoo Sprites
I do some graphics for Conflict of Interest.
Re: Ace Prosecutor: ZeroTopic%20Title
User avatar

Prosecutor

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:11 pm

Posts: 101

Voodoo Lady wrote:
iKiwed wrote:
Voodoo Lady wrote:
Indovino che l'inglese non é la tua lingua prima.

Ovviamente hai lavorato sul questo progetto per molti anni, e lo appaio molto promettente. Se hai bisogno dell'assistenza con la traduzione, ho forse posso aiuto.


And I guess Italian is not Your mother language.
Thank You for the support, I need a help for the translation of the case, but not now; I'm still making the case.
When all the game is completed, I'll begin the translation in English.
Not me, of course.


Your assumption would be correct. :0)

Well, good luck with your case. Looks very good so far.


Thank you, I appreciate it.
Ok, I have new updates, but i'll show it soon.
Ow, I fixed the picture of Federic, now He is more "Ace Attorney" Style.
I hope You like it.
If you have questions, don't esitate to ask me.
Re: Ace Prosecutor: ZeroTopic%20Title
User avatar

Prosecutor

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:11 pm

Posts: 101

Hi Guys!
like I said days ago, I have great news about the game.
1) The first case will be separate in two parts: The first one is investigation with Federic Eval and Miles Edgeworth.
The second part of the case will be very important. In fact, we will change character and we'll be a prosecutor.

2) I'm finishing all sprites and other things for the game. I hope You will like it!

3) I made a video of a short part of the game, CLICK HERE!
(please note: In this scene some sprites are not updated, my mistake.)

4) Boxart! I added the official boxart of the case. You can see it in the first post (above the comments).

5) "When we will see Your game?!" Guys, I'm working hard for this game. I decided to release the first part when I will finish it.

That's all. Thank You for listening and have a good day!

6) Add new screenshots with the new AAO V6.

7) New video! CLIC HERE!
(I'm enough busy and I'm not sure if I'll have the same rhythm as in this moment)
Re: Ace Prosecutor: Zero (25%)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Prosecutor

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:11 pm

Posts: 101

In these days I decided to suspend the first case of "Ace Prosecutor: Zero". I thought so much about it and I concluded to call this case an extra case of the series, not important and not really related with Zero's cases.
Because of this, I started the preliminaries for the true first case of Ace Prosecutor: Zero.
It's all in a embryonic state and in making this project slowly because I have a lot of things to do and I'm often busy.
In any case I want to show You my last drafts of Zero, the main character of the game.
Premises: being drafts, I want to ask You what do You think of him. Don't make problems.
Spoiler:
[img]dcs[/img]
Currently the right one is the last draft of Zero.

I'm making Zero's rival, the courtroom and the first rival in the first case as well(You will be surprised).
...Ehm, and, I have something to say.
Sometimes I don't know what and how to say in English because in my original language is all easier.
When I came here and posted my project in Court Records, one of my desires about this fangame was the translation in English.
Sadly, I understood I can't translate my project because is too hard to do.
For this motive, I decided to not translate my fangame in English.
I know for someone is not important because my fangame is not famous and not interesting. But I'm the same feel sorry for this.
I hope You understand it.

Last edited by iKiwed on Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Ace Prosecutor: Zero (25%)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Apollon Flame

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 pm

Posts: 1638

I would have definitely liked to give this game a try, seeing as how it looks completely fresh (AND GUMSHOE HAS A MUSTACHE!). But yeah, you could ask for translators here or in AAO, your choice.
A King

in name


alone...
Re: Ace Prosecutor: Zero (25%)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Prosecutor

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:11 pm

Posts: 101

Scent wrote:
I would have definitely liked to give this game a try, seeing as how it looks completely fresh (AND GUMSHOE HAS A MUSTACHE!). But yeah, you could ask for translators here or in AAO, your choice.

Sadly it's hard to find a translator who knows Italian and English.
I mean, If I was good in English I would translate my fangame. But I'm not good to.
Plus, I think translate a visual novel is really difficult.
and still, the new project is about 6 years after extra case (where there's Gumshoe with mustache), I'm not sure if I will put him in the current project as a main character.
The Detective in my fangame is also Zero's partner, Gumshoe would be a special character (of course with mustache).
Re: Ace Prosecutor: Zero (25%)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Apollon Flame

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 pm

Posts: 1638

iKiwed wrote:
Scent wrote:
I would have definitely liked to give this game a try, seeing as how it looks completely fresh (AND GUMSHOE HAS A MUSTACHE!). But yeah, you could ask for translators here or in AAO, your choice.

Sadly it's hard to find a translator who knows Italian and English.
I mean, If I was good in English I would translate my fangame. But I'm not good to.
Plus, I think translate a visual novel is really difficult.
and still, the new project is about 6 years after extra case (where there's Gumshoe with mustache), I'm not sure if I will put him in the current project as a main character.
The Detective in my fangame is also Zero's partner, Gumshoe would be a special character (of course with mustache).

Hmm... Couldn't you try to use Google Translate and paraphrase from there?
A King

in name


alone...
Re: Ace Prosecutor: Zero (25%)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Prosecutor

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:11 pm

Posts: 101

Scent wrote:
iKiwed wrote:
Scent wrote:
I would have definitely liked to give this game a try, seeing as how it looks completely fresh (AND GUMSHOE HAS A MUSTACHE!). But yeah, you could ask for translators here or in AAO, your choice.

Sadly it's hard to find a translator who knows Italian and English.
I mean, If I was good in English I would translate my fangame. But I'm not good to.
Plus, I think translate a visual novel is really difficult.
and still, the new project is about 6 years after extra case (where there's Gumshoe with mustache), I'm not sure if I will put him in the current project as a main character.
The Detective in my fangame is also Zero's partner, Gumshoe would be a special character (of course with mustache).

Hmm... Couldn't you try to use Google Translate and paraphrase from there?

Google Translate doesn't work well when It translates something from Italian to English and viceversa.
Italian is a difficult language, the nearer to the original Latin, and latin is really different respect to English or its origin (Germanic if It is correct).
When Google Translate translates something from English to Italian, for example, the result of the sentence translated is not correct.
For this motive I need a translator, who is capable to translate very well the dialogue from Italian to English and viceversa.
To be Honest, I'm improving in English. I will follow extra lessons of English soon (a certain "Trinity project").
Anyway, I think this: To translate the fangame I need a translator.
Can I find a simpler way to translate the fangame? I think yes.
I thought an idea, tell me if it could be ok:
First, I will make the game in Italian.
Then I will open the project in English, and then I will try to translate the dialogue.
At the end, I will submit a beta of the project for close persons who know very well English which they will send to me a list of grammar corrections.
Spoiler:
A veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery loooooooooooong list.

This is my idea.
...
...
ANYWAY.
I have good news. I started to create sprites and locations. Currently I almost finished all the locations: Courtroom (Defense, Prosecution, Witness's bench, Judge's bench) and Lobby.
My last location is the full picture of the courtroom, with the animation where the door opens and shows all the courtroom.
All inspired to Dual Destinies. Ace Prosecutor Zero has the same period of Dual Destinies.
I want to show You something (Sorry if what I will say now could be stupid but: Please don't use it).
Spoiler:
Image
Ema Skye is not in my fangame: She is just an example of a character inside the location.

Thank You for the support.
Re: Ace Prosecutor: ZeroTopic%20Title
User avatar

Prosecutor

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:11 pm

Posts: 101

Good morning / afternoon / evening.
I have no interesting news.
Actually I'm often busy because of the school (sure) ect...
In any case I'm continuing to develop the game. More or less. Not always constant in time.
I need a your opinion.
I'm fixing every sprites I made since the beginning, so I said: "Maybe I could fix his clothes."
And then: "Mh, Ok."
And now I tried to do something.
I would like to show You the last update of the main character.
Spoiler:
Image

The left one is the sprite that I currently use.
The right one is an edited sprite.
I updated his neck (I had to do it before), his cravat and his...cardigan...I think You call it with this name.
In Italian We call it "Golf"or "Golfino" or "Cardigan".
The problem is that I'm not sure about the cardigan (the design).
What to You think?
Thank You very much.
Sorry about my errors in English.
Re: Ace Prosecutor: ZeroTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:42 am

Posts: 214

I really like the design.

I think the left sprite is better than the one on the right because there's already a vertical pattern on the coat. The diamond pattern breaks it up and the coloured tie is a nice contrast.

I'm not sure how the coat works though.
AAO general / C-R dead-ish / deviantart slowly filling
Image
Re: Ace Prosecutor: ZeroTopic%20Title
User avatar

Prosecutor

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:11 pm

Posts: 101

Thank You for your opinion, I appreciate it.
I would like more opinions, but I know I have responsibility and I can't stay here to ask opinions forever.
Re: Ace Prosecutor: ZeroTopic%20Title
User avatar

Prosecutor

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:11 pm

Posts: 101

Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening.
I have no improvement.
But I want to say/write something...
In this days I tried to make some music with an iMac (Garageband).
I made Courtroom Lobby theme. Wow, really cool, You say.
No.
I tried, but it's all different by the first draft inside my mind and now it's just trash.
I made 2 versions:
The first is the Reduced Version.
The second is the Extended Version, called as "This theme doesn't has anything with Ace Attorney, Courtroom and music".
They are both similar, but in the extended version there is an extra part, which I call "Why I done this?". If You listen this version, You will understand why.
I'll put this 2 themes here, inside the spoiler bar.
Spoiler: Reduced Version

Spoiler: Extended Version

Well, I tried.
By this, I learnt something: Next time, I will use my energy in something else. In my game, I'll use Dual Destinies themes, but I'd like my game with its soundtracks. But maybe I ask too many things.
Have a good day.
Spoiler:
Because I haven't a good day.

Sorry for my big errors in English, I'm conscious of this fact, and I'm sorry if I made You waste Your time.
Page 1 of 1 [ 20 posts ] 
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO