Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 1 of 1[ 8 posts ]

Ace Attorney Investigations: NinetailsTopic%20Title

Can also be called Ninetails

Hi everyone. I looked at a lot of trials and thought, "Why don't I make a custom one too." Well here it is (At least part one of it right now).

Part 1: Turnabout Exam: http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/jeu.php?id_proces=50171
Spoiler:
Here is the start of the bar exam where Ninetails has to take it to become a lawyer. With her friend, they both take the exam together. But is there a reason for Ninetails becoming a lawyer? Will Ninetails and her friend pass the exam and become lawyers? Find out in this part.

If you want to see the old one: http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/jeu.php?id_proces=47147 (however it IS bad).

Part 2: Turnabout Past: Coming Soon!
Spoiler:
Here is the flashback of Ninetails's past, of why she became a lawyer. The past on what made her flee from her old friend, after a case. What happened in that case that made her runaway? Find out in this part. (Also a special thanks to DeeYo(Music) and FenrirDarkWolf(Sprite) for all of their help, this part(and maybe the series) wouldn't have been made without them.)

Part 3: Confusion of a Turnabout: Coming Soon!
Spoiler:
Here is Ninetails's first case as a lawyer. A murder has taken place in the park and it's up to Ninetails and her friend to solve the case, however... the defendant is Larry Butz, Ninetails's old friend's nightmare. Can Ninetails find the true murderer and bring him to justice? Find out in this part.

Part 4: Framing Turnabout: Coming Soon!
Spoiler:
Here is another case for...Ninetails's friend? Ninetails is the suspect for murder, and it's up to her friend to get her out. Who is the mastermind behind this whole plot? Find out in this part.

This series is only custom, so I apologize if some events were off. I hope you all enjoy the series. (Also if my trial series was THAT bad, I'll accept suggestions to make it better.)

Last edited by Soulia on Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Re: Ace Attorney Investigations: NinetailsTopic%20Title

Dracarys!

My first thought after reading the title:

Haven't played the case, but I might get around to it this weekend if I have time.

Gettin' Old!

Ropfa wrote:

Haven't played the case, but I might get around to it this weekend if I have time.

About this....

Is this actually how it was?

I hadn't seen any sprites or anything so I was curious as to what Defence Attorney Ninetails looked like.

So I played the demo you had up. The intro is a bit long for the first trial if you asked me, you sure you wouldn't want to put that a little later on? Like GS1 didn't open with Phoenix explaining everything about his past in the school trial and his college adventures, those things got explained gradually.

Though that might just be my preference but I'd like to save little past gems like that for later moments in the story though the music was quite nice.

But anyway my real question is...what ARE you playing as exactly? I mean there's someone who shouted "AHH BEAST!" in the lobby before the trial and then when you go into the trial you make Ninetails so shy as to do the trial from hiding while Apollo takes the mainstage makes me wonder.

Granted that's an extremely clever way of not having to use custom sprites at first XD though I don't think it'll stick for the entirety of the cases I imagine you've got sprites or are working on them for ninetails. Also I liked the set up where they are going through a bar exam and it's a practical cross examination.

Though really is like some AA universe where anthro's exist alongside humans? Is Ninetails actually just a ninetailed fox? Or is it like some nickname for someone?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

GETCH'ER SCIENTIFIC STUFF READY

Ropfa wrote:

The first picture that came to mind is this:

Spoiler:

But anyway the concept sounds pretty damn interesting if I say so myself, good luck!
(Oh and you need to revise your script for grammar errors.)
e.g:

"Your right."
"Oh holy father, holy Brother, holy master... My sacred mission is at last complete. With these two hands, mankind is saved. I am your will made flesh. In your name, I give thanks."

Quote:
I hadn't seen any sprites or anything so I was curious as to what Defence Attorney Ninetails looked like.

the reason why Ninetails right now is not... showing, is because her sprite isn't complete yet. That's why I'm making a remake with not only her sprite, but also to make the CEs more... clear.

Quote:
The intro is a bit long for the first trial if you asked me, you sure you wouldn't want to put that a little later on?

Well, I first thought of doing that, but then I thought further and realized it won't make any sense... however in the remake I won't reveal as much in the intro for some points.

Quote:
But anyway my real question is...what ARE you playing as exactly?

Hm... how to explain this... your playing as a woman with nine tails. The reason why people say she's an animal is because they are only referring to the tails. They think she is an animal only from that quality Ninetails has, but only her friends don't believe so, and try to help convince everyone that she isn't an animal but a human.

Quote:
Is Ninetails actually just a ninetailed fox? Or is it like some nickname for someone?

Ninetails isn't really a fox but more like a real human with tails. And for her name, people call her that because of the tails. She does have a real name which only her friend (the one before Apollo) calls her by which will be revealed in the 2nd part.

Quote:
The first picture that came to mind is this:
Spoiler:

To be honest, when I did see it in Okami and how many other places, the person... or animal Ninetails has been in... so I decided to make one for Ace Attorney.

Quote:
Oh and you need to revise your script for grammar errors.

Trust me, I find them every time I play it... and in the remake, hopefully the spelling and grammar mistakes are all fixed. :D

Also, sorry if the quote thing isn't right... kinda still new to this system XD

i just completed the first part, apart from some grammar mistakes, its really good. i will admit, the end made my jaw go through the floor xD if you need any help with proofreading, ill be glad to. :phoenix:
Difficult-looking legal books stand in a formidable row. They mock me. I tried reading one, and it made my head hurt. When I closed it, it slipped out of my hand. Then my foot hurt too. - Phoenix Wright

My fangame: Morgan Wright: Ace Attorney is right here: viewtopic.php?t=30205

MrTailsluver wrote:
i just completed the first part, apart from some grammar mistakes, its really good. i will admit, the end made my jaw go through the floor xD if you need any help with proofreading, ill be glad to. :phoenix:

Me: *heard there were still grammar mistakes* *looks at it* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(and the proofreading help would be appreciated thank you)

And really, to be honest I kinda though that the remake would still be kinda bad, thanks for clearing the doubt from my mind :D

The prologue is a little bit to long and gives the feeling of being a little bit too melodramatic.
Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Games