[PWLib] Ace Attorney: One Truth Prevails

Post your Flash Games, Case Maker Projects, or other interactive stuff.
Rayaj
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:57 pm
Custom Title: Ace Culprit
Location: pilipinas
Contact:

[PWLib] Ace Attorney: One Truth Prevails

Post by Rayaj »

Spoiler: Official Logo
Image
Ace Attorney: One Truth Prevails is a Detective Conan(Case Closed)/Ace Attorney crossover.
Spoiler: Ace Attorney Vs Detective Conan by OkaMilan
Image
A story about Phoenix engaged in a series of cases and eventually getting messed up with Vesper, a mysterious member of the Black Organization (黒の組織 Kuro no Soshiki). With the help of Conan Edogawa and his friends, the two will slowly solve the mystery of an incoming catasthrope. Set in an alternate universe after AA: Trials and Tribulations, In this world full of lies and contradictions, Let me tell a story like no other, a peek on the world of what-ifs, a shrunken detective and maybe a shrunken attorney, because in this world.. there is only one truth!
Spoiler: The Main Cast:
ACE ATTORNEY CHARACTERS

Phoenix Wright (Attorney)
Age: 27 Gender: Male
The main protagonist of the series. A renowned defense attorney famous for turning hopeless cases around and getting his defendant found innocent, as well as finding the real killer. A few months after the "forged evidence" incident, he is back to regain his name as a defense attorney.

Dedicated to defending and believing in his innocent clients.

Maya Fey (Spirit Medium)
Age: 20 Gender: Female
Nick's assistant. The current Master of the Kurain Channeling Technique and, subsequently, the head of the Fey clan. A close friend of Nick.

A spunky, perky, excitable, and outgoing girl. Had a particular fondness for hamburgers

Trucy Wright (Stage Magician)
Age: 8 Gender: Female
Nick's daughter, adopted after a disastrous case earlier that year. An earnest stage magician.

Bright, energetic and very cute.

Miles Edgeworth (Prosecutor)
Age: 27 Gender: Male
A gifted prosecutor and close friend of Nick.

Dick Gumshoe (Detective)
Age: 33 Gender: Male
A homicide detective. Kind of bumbling, but his heart's in the right place.


DETECTIVE CONAN CHARACTERS

Conan Edogawa (Kid Detective)
Age: 7 Gender: Male
Suspiciously intelligent little kid. Lives with Kogoro Mouri. Great knack for detective work.

Ran Mouri (High School Girl)
Age: 17 Gender: Female
Daughter of Kogoro Mouri. Black belt in karate.

Kogoro Mouri (Private Detective)
Age: 38 Gender: Male
Famous private detective from Japan known as "the Sleeping Sleuth".


ORIGINAL CHARACTERS

Vesper (Mysterious Prosecutor)
Age: ?? Gender: ???
A mysterious Black Organization member.

SPECIAL EPISODE
The Famous Turnabout
After the "forged-evidence incident", Phoenix and Maya are back to defend a best-selling novelist for killing an international celebrity. The two will be up against the incomparable wisdom of a court-room veteran, Winston Payne with a famous detective on his side.
Can Phoenix regain his name as a lawyer or will lose his badge this time?
*This is a special episode not related to the actual plot


Spoiler: CASE Cast:
Winston Payne
Age: 55 Gender: Male
Prosecutor for this case. Lacks presence.

Satoru Arita
Age: 25 Gender: Male
The Defendant. A famous novelist who recently immigrated to America. Was dating the victim.

Jenny Reed
Age: 23 Gender: Female
An actress popular both here and abroad. Found stabbed to death in her apartment.

Kathy Spiel
Age: 22 Gender: Female
The victim's neighbor. Quite a chatterbox.
Spoiler: CASE Progress (Closed Beta):
Idea/Concept (100%)
Script (100%)
Coding (100%)
Character Sprites(100%)
Background Sprites (100%) *bgs are already available in the package

*Characters Available
(Phoenix Wright, Maya Fey, Trucy Wright, Winston Payne, Judge)
*Characters Needed
Detective Conan (Conan Edogawa, Ran Mouri, Kogorou Mouri)
Original (Satoru Arita, Jenny Reed, Kathy Spiel)
Spoiler: Features:
All Basic Courtroom functions

Spoiler: Screenshots from the beta release (Intro)
Intro
Image

Image

Image

Image

EPISODE 1 Coming Up!

Summary for Episode 1 goes here...

Spoiler: CASE 1 Cast:
CASE 2 Cast profiles goes here
Spoiler: CASE 1 Progress (Writing Stage):
Idea/Concept (100%)
Script (0%)
Coding (0%)
Character Sprites(To be determined)
Background Sprites (To be determined)
Spoiler: Features:
To be determined


Spoiler: Features(WIP for other Cases):
- Advance Courtroom functions (Working!)
- Perceive (Working!)
- Forensics (Working! only print dusting and luminol)
- 3d Exam (Working!)
- GK functions (Working but not sure if we will apply it)
- Logic (Working!)
=====================================================================
TEAM

Rayaj (Brainstorming, Plot Developing, PWLib Coding)
AireyVerkhovensky (Brainstorming, Proofreading, Plot Developing)*retired T^T
SpyBreak01 (Beta tester, Brainstorming, Plot Developing)




PREVIEWS

Spoiler: loading PWLib engine
PWLib Compiler
Image


PWLib Updater
Image


PWLib Loader
Image


PWLib GameLister
Image

Spoiler: Screenshots from the beta release
Main menu
Image

Dont get me MAD
Image

Hmmph!
Image

Sorry!
Image

Surprise!
Image

Who say's I always sleep!
Image

Objection!
Image

Im not sure... I think...
Image

Spoiler: latest screenshots as of 07/11/2015
gamelister
Image

disclaimer
Image

nvidia
Image

main menu
Image

satoru arita
Image

Who wants an autograph?
Image

conan edogawa
Image

trucy
Image

objection!
Image

cross-exam
Image

super objection
Image

not guilty
Image

episode 1
Image

RELEASES
Case 1 (closed beta) - 08/25/2014



DOWNLOAD LINKS
Spoiler: First (Closed Beta) version
link removed


CREDITS

Ropfa - Tutorial on how to start casemaking
Airey-chan - providing an awesome script (looking forward for other episodes!!!)
Hesseldahl - providing great sprites
Mattieboy4 - some notable (very useful!) bug reports
Vaenarys - great skills in sprite polishing
KSA_Tech - creating PWLib and for being always available when I have some bug issues
DDRKhat - pointing out some vital points that I overlook
OkaMilan - Ace Attorney VS. Detective Conan pic
Tap - To be continued.gif
Auraion - Tutorial on how to make your own AA logo
You - taking time on reading this thread


Spoiler: UPDATES:

07/04/2014 - created a AA:EwtBO thread
07/09/2014 - included AireyVerkhovensky to the Development Team; changed from Cindy Spiel to Kathy Spiel;changed from Jennifer Reed to Jenny Reid
07/10/2014 - Changed Case 1 title from "Turnabout Goddess" to "The Famous Turnabout"; Edited Case 1 Summary
07/13/2014 - Done with case1-scene1; finding beta testers and spriters..
07/15/2014 - Added main-cast information.
07/23/2014 - included Hesseldahl to the Development Team
07/24/2014 - added the "alternate universe" thing
08/01/2014 - added features;updated the main cast; Case 1 script progress from 70% to 100%;sorted AA and Non-AA characters; included Ropfa, MattieBoy4 and Blizdi to the team as beta testers:
08/02/2014 - forensics was added in features (print dusting and luminol only); Case 1 status updated from (Writing Stage) to (Coding Stage)
08/05/2014 - changed Coding progress from 30% to 45%; added screenshots!
08/06/2014 - added Case 1 cast profiles
08/10/2014 - added screenshots from the beta release
08/11/2014 - added intro screenshots
08/14/2014 - changed Coding progress from 45% to 50%
08/18/2014 - changed Coding progress from 50% to 75%
08/19/2014 - updated "The Main Cast"
08/21/2014 - included koochinko (non-CR) to the Development Team
08/22/2014 - changed Coding progress from 75% to 90%
08/23/2014 - changed Coding progress from 90% to 98%; Case 1 status updated from (Coding Stage) to (Closed Beta)
08/25/2014 - Closed Beta officially started
09/09/2014 - added Ace Attorney Vs. Detective Conan by OkaMilan pic; added "Credits" section; added Official Logo; changed name to Ace Attorney: One Truth Prevails
09/22/2014 - send a revised version of the game (fixed typesetting, timings, fade efx, sfx and bgm).

07/10/2015 - officially back from a very long hiatus!
07/11/2015 - posted latest screenshots of progress
07/16/2015 - Airey-chan retired from AAOTP project T^T
07/20/2015 - first [Closed Beta] version is publicly released (still entitled as EWTBO)

10/24/2018 - officially back again from a very long hiatus
Last edited by Rayaj on Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:43 am, edited 143 times in total.
Image
Blizdi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1356
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:11 am
Custom Title: Mia Payne
Location: Winning All My God Damn Cases

Re: Ace Attorney: Encounter with the Black Org

Post by Blizdi »

Rayaj wrote:EwtBO is a DC/PW crossover.

A story about Phoenix and Maya engaged in a series of cases and eventually getting messed up with the syndicate, Black Organization (黒の組織 Kuro no Soshiki). With the help of an unexpected protagonist, A great detective from a faraway country, the two will slowly solve the mystery of an incoming catasthrope. Set at a time after AA: Trials and Tribulations, In this world full of lies and contradiction, Let me tell a story like no other, a peek on the world of what-ifs, a shrunken detective and maybe a shrunken attorney, because in this world.. there is only one truth!

=================================
Turnabout Goddess:

Spoiler:
Phoenix and Maya are set to defend a best-selling novelist for killing an international celebrity with a beauty compared to a goddess. The two will up against the incomparable wisdom of a court-room veteran, Winston Payne with a sinister and famous detective on his side.

A preview for the next case and a warm-up for the wannabe-detectives out there... YEah! let's get it on!


Case 1 Progress (Writing/Development Stage)

Spoiler:

Idea/Concept (100%)
Script (70%)
Character Sprites(40%)

*Characters Available
- Phoenix Wright
- Maya Fey :
- Winston Payne
- Judge
*Characters Needed
- Conan Edogawa (DC)
- Ran Mouri (DC)
- Kogorou Mouri (DC)
- Satoru Arita (OC)
- Jennifer Reed) (Oc)
- Cindy Spiel (Oc)



I don't have any preview so far..

I'm the only one on my team yet and I really need spriters and proofreaders. Any help will be very much appreciated.



07/04/2014 - created a AA:EwtBO thread
I may not be able to help with any technical details, but I could playtest, and before that I would like to offer you a suggestion... use stock sprites during the testing phase, as sprites can take a while, but you wouldn't want that taking up precious proofread/bugfix time... :D
Rayaj
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:57 pm
Custom Title: Ace Culprit
Location: pilipinas
Contact:

Re: Ace Attorney: Encounter with the Black Org

Post by Rayaj »

Blizdi wrote:I may not be able to help with any technical details, but I could playtest, and before that I would like to offer you a suggestion... use stock sprites during the testing phase, as sprites can take a while, but you wouldn't want that taking up precious proofread/bugfix time... :D
thanks! I will make a temporary file first then make a playtest for anyone interested.
Image
Blizdi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1356
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:11 am
Custom Title: Mia Payne
Location: Winning All My God Damn Cases

Re: Ace Attorney: Encounter with the Black Org

Post by Blizdi »

Rayaj wrote:
Blizdi wrote:I may not be able to help with any technical details, but I could playtest, and before that I would like to offer you a suggestion... use stock sprites during the testing phase, as sprites can take a while, but you wouldn't want that taking up precious proofread/bugfix time... :D
thanks! I will make a temporary file first then make a playtest for anyone interested.
That is good to know... is this done via PyWright, PWLib, or AAO?

Also, what is "DC"?
Rayaj
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:57 pm
Custom Title: Ace Culprit
Location: pilipinas
Contact:

Re: Ace Attorney: Encounter with the Black Org

Post by Rayaj »

Blizdi wrote:
That is good to know... is this done via PyWright, PWLib, or AAO?

Also, what is "DC"?

Detective Conan.. hehe

I'll be doing this in PWlib
Image
MattieBoy4
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 2:36 am
Custom Title: The guy who looks at stuff

Re: Ace Attorney: Encounter with the Black Org

Post by MattieBoy4 »

This sound most interesting!

I cannot help with anything technical, but I can help with writing, proofreading and play testing.

I wish you the best of luck!
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Ace Attorney: Encounter with the Black Org

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

I have literally no experience in spriting or gamemaking, but I could help with writing or proofreading or playtesting.
Rayaj
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:57 pm
Custom Title: Ace Culprit
Location: pilipinas
Contact:

Re: Ace Attorney: Encounter with the Black Org

Post by Rayaj »

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:I have literally no experience in spriting or gamemaking, but I could help with writing or proofreading or playtesting.
that will be a great help! I'm not good in writing btw..
Image
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Ace Attorney: Encounter with the Black Org

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

Rayaj wrote:
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:I have literally no experience in spriting or gamemaking, but I could help with writing or proofreading or playtesting.
that will be a great help! I'm not good in writing btw..
I'm currently rereading a bunch of cases that involved the BO, in case you need a hand writing the DC characters~
Rayaj
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:57 pm
Custom Title: Ace Culprit
Location: pilipinas
Contact:

Re: Ace Attorney: Encounter with the Black Org

Post by Rayaj »

AireyVerkhovensky wrote: I'm currently rereading a bunch of cases that involved the BO, in case you need a hand writing the DC characters~
Woah! that will be great bunch for reading though! yeah we definitely need that

I've sent scene 1 - 2 scripts to your email
Image
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Ace Attorney: Encounter with the Black Org

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

Is anyone available for nitpicking the DC characters? I don't think Rayaj and I have the greatest handle on them (no offense intended, of course).
Rayaj
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:57 pm
Custom Title: Ace Culprit
Location: pilipinas
Contact:

Re: Ace Attorney: Encounter with the Black Org

Post by Rayaj »

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Is anyone available for nitpicking the DC characters? I don't think Rayaj and I have the greatest handle on them (no offense intended, of course).
yeah.. I'm not good in characterizations and really need someone else's help here.. I admit that I am not that avid reader of DC myself hehehe

any DC fans out there?
Image
Blizdi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1356
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:11 am
Custom Title: Mia Payne
Location: Winning All My God Damn Cases

Re: Ace Attorney: Encounter with the Black Org

Post by Blizdi »

Rayaj wrote:
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Is anyone available for nitpicking the DC characters? I don't think Rayaj and I have the greatest handle on them (no offense intended, of course).
yeah.. I'm not good in characterizations and really need someone else's help here.. I admit that I am not that avid reader of DC myself hehehe

any DC fans out there?
Rayaj... are you sure Conan should be the detective? Considering the detective works with the prosecution rather than the defense... is it more of a Wright Vs. Conan than a Wright X Conan?
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Ace Attorney: Encounter with the Black Org

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

Blizdi wrote:
Rayaj wrote:
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Is anyone available for nitpicking the DC characters? I don't think Rayaj and I have the greatest handle on them (no offense intended, of course).
yeah.. I'm not good in characterizations and really need someone else's help here.. I admit that I am not that avid reader of DC myself hehehe

any DC fans out there?
Rayaj... are you sure Conan should be the detective? Considering the detective works with the prosecution rather than the defense... is it more of a Wright Vs. Conan than a Wright X Conan?
Do you think we could get away with handwaving it as "he's a private detective"?

Edit: To be honest, when I first heard of this, I thought it'd be more Investigations-style. It's not too late to change it, just saying.
Blizdi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1356
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:11 am
Custom Title: Mia Payne
Location: Winning All My God Damn Cases

Re: Ace Attorney: Encounter with the Black Org

Post by Blizdi »

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Do you think we could get away with handwaving it as "he's a private detective"?

Edit: To be honest, when I first heard of this, I thought it'd be more Investigations-style. It's not too late to change it, just saying.
No you couldn't... in law, the detective NEEDS to be part of a police department, which would automatically side with the prosecution.

(Also, no engine allows for "investigations style" and... imo... non-courtroom rebuttals get KIND OF boring because there are theoretically no laws saying they have to keep giving arguments)
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Ace Attorney: Encounter with the Black Org

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

Blizdi wrote:
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Do you think we could get away with handwaving it as "he's a private detective"?

Edit: To be honest, when I first heard of this, I thought it'd be more Investigations-style. It's not too late to change it, just saying.
No you couldn't... in law, the detective NEEDS to be part of a police department, which would automatically side with the prosecution.

(Also, no engine allows for "investigations style" and... imo... non-courtroom rebuttals get KIND OF boring because there are theoretically no laws saying they have to keep giving arguments)
I know this has never happened in-game, but theoretically, the defense could call up a private detective to side with them, no?
I mean, it is Ace Attorney, where the defense lawyer typically does their own private investigation anyway.... I've only seen the first half of the first case, so I don't know yet if the police detectives like Gumshoe aren't involved.
Rayaj
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:57 pm
Custom Title: Ace Culprit
Location: pilipinas
Contact:

Re: Ace Attorney: Encounter with the Black Org

Post by Rayaj »

Blizdi wrote: Rayaj... are you sure Conan should be the detective? Considering the detective works with the prosecution rather than the defense... is it more of a Wright Vs. Conan than a Wright X Conan?
Do you think we could get away with handwaving it as "he's a private detective"?
Yeah, Conan will help hand-to-hand with Nick here, more like Holmes and Watson working together with different perspective of the case.
You can say Wright Vs. Conan, but i think it more like a rivalry though they are on the same side... who will be the first to chase the truth
Airey-chan is really doing a great work here.. he is more than a help really, that's why I'm very sure that I can make this one happen
AireyVerkhovensky wrote: Edit: To be honest, when I first heard of this, I thought it'd be more Investigations-style. It's not too late to change it, just saying.
I first thought of AAI style that's why I decided to do it in PWlib
Blizdi wrote: (Also, no engine allows for "investigations style" and... imo... non-courtroom rebuttals get KIND OF boring because there are theoretically no laws saying they have to keep giving arguments)
PWlib can do AAI style
Image
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Ace Attorney: Encounter with the Black Org

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

Is Gumshoe gonna be in later cases? Or Edgeworth? (I'm writing up the list of profiles, and I'm wondering who all I need to put under the "consistent" section, i.e. the people who appear in multiple cases.)
Rayaj
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:57 pm
Custom Title: Ace Culprit
Location: pilipinas
Contact:

Re: Ace Attorney: Encounter with the Black Org

Post by Rayaj »

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Is Gumshoe gonna be in later cases? Or Edgeworth? (I'm writing up the list of profiles, and I'm wondering who all I need to put under the "consistent" section, i.e. the people who appear in multiple cases.)
Gumshoe will appear, I don't know if I need to include Edgeworth (though he is a regular in Phoenix Wright Series)
Image
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Ace Attorney: Encounter with the Black Org

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

Rayaj wrote:
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Is Gumshoe gonna be in later cases? Or Edgeworth? (I'm writing up the list of profiles, and I'm wondering who all I need to put under the "consistent" section, i.e. the people who appear in multiple cases.)
Gumshoe will appear, I don't know if I need to include Edgeworth (though he is a regular in Phoenix Wright Series)
Does PWLib do presenting profiles, or do I not need to write any profile-presenting dialogue?
Rayaj
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:57 pm
Custom Title: Ace Culprit
Location: pilipinas
Contact:

Re: Ace Attorney: Encounter with the Black Org

Post by Rayaj »

AireyVerkhovensky wrote: Does PWLib do presenting profiles, or do I not need to write any profile-presenting dialogue?
yes,.. pwlib can do that
Image
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Ace Attorney: Encounter with the Black Org

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

Rayaj wrote:
AireyVerkhovensky wrote: Does PWLib do presenting profiles, or do I not need to write any profile-presenting dialogue?
yes,.. pwlib can do that
Alright.

I'm putting the presentation dialogue in with the profiles document. At what point do you want me to send them over?
Rayaj
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:57 pm
Custom Title: Ace Culprit
Location: pilipinas
Contact:

Re: Ace Attorney: Encounter with the Black Org

Post by Rayaj »

AireyVerkhovensky wrote: Alright.

I'm putting the presentation dialogue in with the profiles document. At what point do you want me to send them over?
you can send it over PM.. I can't access my e-mail right now
Image
Rayaj
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:57 pm
Custom Title: Ace Culprit
Location: pilipinas
Contact:

Re: Ace Attorney: Encounter with the Black Org

Post by Rayaj »

updated Case 1 summary and added Airey-chan to the team!
Image
Rayaj
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:57 pm
Custom Title: Ace Culprit
Location: pilipinas
Contact:

Re: Ace Attorney: Encounter with the Black Org

Post by Rayaj »

case1-scene1 is complete;

finding spriters(for the Detective Conan characters and OC's);

anyone interested can PM me
Image
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Ace Attorney: Encounter with the Black Org

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

Just got back. I'll look over the cases you sent me immediately, Rayaj.

Although I was wondering if we should try to include as many old characters as humanly possible, since we'll already have their sprites...?
Rayaj
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:57 pm
Custom Title: Ace Culprit
Location: pilipinas
Contact:

Re: Ace Attorney: Encounter with the Black Org

Post by Rayaj »

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Just got back. I'll look over the cases you sent me immediately, Rayaj.

Although I was wondering if we should try to include as many old characters as humanly possible, since we'll already have their sprites...?
it's fine as long as we don't mess up the main storyline, i'll consider the idea..
Image
Rayaj
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:57 pm
Custom Title: Ace Culprit
Location: pilipinas
Contact:

Re: Ace Attorney: Encounter with the Black Org

Post by Rayaj »

added main cast information
Image
Rayaj
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:57 pm
Custom Title: Ace Culprit
Location: pilipinas
Contact:

Re: Ace Attorney: Encounter with the Black Org

Post by Rayaj »

Included Hesseldahl to the Development Team; projected beta release of case 1 - fourth week of August 2014
Image
Ropfa
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1224
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm
Custom Title: Dracarys!
Location: In a courtroom, for some reason

Re: Ace Attorney: Encounter with the Black Org

Post by Ropfa »

Rayaj wrote:Phoenix Wright
Age: 27 Gender: Male
The main protagonist of the series. A few months after the "forged evidence" incident, he is back to regain his name as a defense attorney.
So... I'll admit that I'm a bit confused. Is he going to be acting as a defense attorney immediately after he was disbarred from being a defense attorney? Is there some sort of explanation for this?
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Ace Attorney: Encounter with the Black Org

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

He was never disbarred; it's basically an AU where Kristoph's trap didn't work. It's explained in a little more detail in the first case, although I believe it's really only in order to establish a setting and isn't really relevant to the overall plot.
Ropfa
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1224
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm
Custom Title: Dracarys!
Location: In a courtroom, for some reason

Re: Ace Attorney: Encounter with the Black Org

Post by Ropfa »

Ah, okay. Alternate universes are fine. I just wanted to be sure.
Rayaj
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:57 pm
Custom Title: Ace Culprit
Location: pilipinas
Contact:

Re: Ace Attorney: Encounter with the Black Org

Post by Rayaj »

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:He was never disbarred; it's basically an AU where Kristoph's trap didn't work. It's explained in a little more detail in the first case, although I believe it's really only in order to establish a setting and isn't really relevant to the overall plot.
Yes, it was just intended to establish the setting and will never affect the whole plot.
Ropfa wrote:Ah, okay. Alternate universes are fine. I just wanted to be sure.
good thing, the "Alternate Universe" doesn't lose your interest in this project. It's my fault that I haven't i cleared it in the main post
*edit
thanks ropfa for noticing it! I've updated the main post



if there are anyone willing to help us in this project please send me your PM or comment here. Thanks
Image
Rayaj
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:57 pm
Custom Title: Ace Culprit
Location: pilipinas
Contact:

Re: PW:Encounter with the Black Org (08/25/14 case 1 beta)

Post by Rayaj »

I forgot to include the features earlier!

Added to the main post; PWlib scripting is currently in process..

May post previews soon..
Image
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: PW:Encounter with the Black Org (08/25/14 case 1 beta)

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

Hey, in the cast section, you forgot to change "my" to "Nick's" under Trucy's profile. (Also you should probably add Gentil and Thaddeus.) Oh and you should probably change script from 70% to 100% under the progress section.
Rayaj
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:57 pm
Custom Title: Ace Culprit
Location: pilipinas
Contact:

Re: PW:Encounter with the Black Org (08/25/14 case 1 beta)

Post by Rayaj »

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Hey, in the cast section, you forgot to change "my" to "Nick's" under Trucy's profile. (Also you should probably add Gentil and Thaddeus.) Oh and you should probably change script from 70% to 100% under the progress section.
Okay updated those parts!
Image
Rayaj
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:57 pm
Custom Title: Ace Culprit
Location: pilipinas
Contact:

Re: PW:Encounter with the Black Org (PWlib)

Post by Rayaj »

included Ropfa, MattieBoy4 and Blizdi to the team as beta testers
Image
Rayaj
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:57 pm
Custom Title: Ace Culprit
Location: pilipinas
Contact:

Re: [PWLib] Phoenix Wright:Encounter with the Black Organiza

Post by Rayaj »

uploaded some screenshots from PWLib engine loading...

don't have any previews for the actual game yet
Image
Rayaj
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:57 pm
Custom Title: Ace Culprit
Location: pilipinas
Contact:

Re: [PWLib]Phoenix Wright: Encounter with the Black Organiza

Post by Rayaj »

case 1 cast profiles updated!
Image
Rayaj
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:57 pm
Custom Title: Ace Culprit
Location: pilipinas
Contact:

Re: [PWLib]Phoenix Wright: Encounter with the Black Organiza

Post by Rayaj »

added some screenshots from the beta release
Image
Post Reply