Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 11 of 11[ 416 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 


Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title

Too cool for a profile picture

Gender: None specified

Location: Not here

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:48 pm

Posts: 45

Dollarluigi wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:
Everyone in the world is the same person

That's the twist


Plot twist: I run EVERY account on the internet.

Good thing I'm not on the internet.
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

One tired boi.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 381

Catdiving64 wrote:
Good thing I'm not on the internet.


How'd you make this post then?
How did I even live this long?

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title

Too cool for a profile picture

Gender: None specified

Location: Not here

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:48 pm

Posts: 45

Oof. i've caught by myself.
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wait this isn't Burger King

Gender: Male

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:30 pm

Posts: 24

Hey, it's nice to see a new project for PyWright, especially from the two big case creators for them. :will:

I hope to see something out of this project.
ImageImageClick on the images!
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

Dracarys!

Gender: Male

Location: In a courtroom, for some reason

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm

Posts: 1220

So, I know we haven't shown a whole lot of progress, so here is something to prove that this project is still being worked on. An image for one character in the case. He'll probably get some editing to brush up on the shading and anti-aliasing.

Spoiler:
Image

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

Mia Payne

Gender: Male

Location: Winning All My God Damn Cases

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:11 am

Posts: 1350

Ropfa wrote:
So, I know we haven't shown a whole lot of progress, so here is something to prove that this project is still being worked on. An image for one character in the case. He'll probably get some editing to brush up on the shading and anti-aliasing.

Spoiler:
Image


That person looks like one of those "angry relatives" that everyone has but you never see
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

Lexicon of Knowledge

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4544

For some reason my mind went to Samuel L Jackson idk

Also yay progress
Click on the picture below.
Image
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title

Too cool for a profile picture

Gender: None specified

Location: Not here

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:48 pm

Posts: 45

Ropfa wrote:
So, I know we haven't shown a whole lot of progress, so here is something to prove that this project is still being worked on. An image for one character in the case. He'll probably get some editing to brush up on the shading and anti-aliasing.

Spoiler:
Image

Damn, he looks pretty intimidating...
Which means he's not the killer in AA logic! Also what's his name?
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

Lexicon of Knowledge

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4544

You just said it. He's Mr. NotthekillerinAAlogic.
Click on the picture below.
Image
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

Dracarys!

Gender: Male

Location: In a courtroom, for some reason

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm

Posts: 1220

Catdiving64 wrote:
Damn, he looks pretty intimidating...
Which means he's not the killer in AA logic!


Funny you say that, since his suit was modeled from Gant's.


Catdiving64 wrote:
Also what's his name?


Jamaal Bernard
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wait this isn't Burger King

Gender: Male

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:30 pm

Posts: 24

Ropfa wrote:
So, I know we haven't shown a whole lot of progress, so here is something to prove that this project is still being worked on. An image for one character in the case. He'll probably get some editing to brush up on the shading and anti-aliasing.

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
I don't recall Gant being black

ImageImageClick on the images!
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

One tired boi.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 381

DannyPlaysSomeGames wrote:
Spoiler:
I don't recall Gant being black


Spoiler:
It was all trick. This was the real Damon Gant all along.

How did I even live this long?

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

Lexicon of Knowledge

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4544

Spoiler:
That Gant be Wright.

Click on the picture below.
Image
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

One tired boi.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 381

Southern Corn wrote:
Spoiler:
That Gant be Wright.


It totally is. ;)
How did I even live this long?

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

Lexicon of Knowledge

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4544

Cameo confirmed????
Click on the picture below.
Image
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout TemptationTopic%20Title
User avatar

One tired boi.

Gender: Male

Location: Probably Earth

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Posts: 381

Yes
How did I even live this long?

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Page 11 of 11 [ 416 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO