Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 1 of 1[ 16 posts ]

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney The Dark Age of JusticeTopic%20Title

Too cool for a profile picture

I'm working on a new fan game! It's about Phoenix and Maya solving some cases. It takes place after the second one, in an alternate future.
Spoiler:
There's a new prosecutor, Lawrence Savage. Savage is a renowned prosecutor with several rumors stating that he forges evidence. He's ruthless and cruel.

Spoiler:
There's also a new detective, a girl named Innis Tegate. She's lazy and probably worse at her job than Gumshoe. She finally gets promoted to detective during the game.(no art yet)
Those were some important characters to the plot now let's move on to the plot itself:
Spoiler:
The Wild Turnabout: Franziska Von Karma gets accused of murdering her distant cousin. They were alone in a shack they rented.
Cast:
Cliff Hunter: A hunter who saw the crime happen. He's hotheaded and a nature enthusiast (no art yet)
Franziska Von Karma: We all know who it is! Except she's the defendant this time
Faul Von Karma: The distant cousin to Franziska Von Karma and also the victim. He is quite lazy.

Spoiler:
The Foretold Turnabout: Fortune teller Paul Reader gets accused of murder when he foretells an upcoming murder.

Spoiler:
The Mad Turnabout: The prestigious Life Mental Hospital known for healing most patients in less than a year becomes (ironically) the site of a murder. The hospital's longest patient: Percy Nality, diagnosed as having multiple personality disorder, has been accused of murder.

Spoiler:
Turnabout Black Market: A new drug gets released on the black market. Some people will do anything to get it, even murder.
Spoiler:
Turnabout for the Ages: A safety inspector winds up dead and the defendant is the tour guide who was there at the time.

I have no sprites yet, but I have someone making them already.
Re: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney The Dark Age of JusticeTopic%20Title

What would you be making this in? How much progress have you made planning/writing/implementation-wise?
That one guy from AAO that made about a dozen cases that all kinda go off the deep end and fall apart at one point or another.

Probably PYWright. As for story I have the framework for everything and now I need to get down to the nitty gritty.
Spoiler:
If anyone wants to know a spoiler I can say this much: the KD-4 incident is EXTREMELY important! You'll see what I mean case 2.

Who do you think the killer is? :moe-laugh:

Yabba Dabba Doo

Catdiving64 wrote:
Probably PYWright. As for story I have the framework for everything and now I need to get down to the nitty gritty.
Spoiler:
If anyone wants to know a spoiler I can say this much: the KD-4 incident is EXTREMELY important! You'll see what I mean case 2.

Who do you think the killer is? :moe-laugh:

We don't know any witnesses or what the hell KD-4 is, so I think it's safe to say we don't really have any ideas yet.

Happy Maria

Um, no, it's pretty obvious who it is.

Spoiler:
It's going to be Maya

We're finally going to expose her crimes for good

Clearly the KD-4 incident is when she became Hemlock

Can't wait for this epic fangame

Yabba Dabba Doo

Spoiler:
No, dammit. KD-4 was when Don Paolo killed Maya and disguised himself as Maya disguised as the killer to this case. Naturally, the victim to KD-4 was originally thought to be Mendirez but thanks to Phoenix being smart-like he finaly nails Mayo for good.

Spoiler:
There you are you're all thinking like a true apollo justice 1st case writer! of course it's the assistant! Except for the fact Maya couldn't be the killer in case one because I stated they did multiple cases together. Take that how you will. However for KD-4 I can't promise anything...

Happy Maria

Catdiving64 wrote:
Spoiler:
There you are you're all thinking like a true apollo justice 1st case writer! of course it's the assistant! Except for the fact Maya couldn't be the killer in case one because I stated they did multiple cases together. Take that how you will. However for KD-4 I can't promise anything...

Ah, now I understand.

Spoiler:
In case 1, Maya didn't kill Faul, but she talked to him and they both totally agreed that Franzy was totally annoying, so he decided to kill himself just to frame her for his death.

In case 2 Maya continues being evil as always and in the guise of Don Paolo tells Paul Reader about the murder she's going to commit. Of course, she plans to pin the blame on him, but as a backup plan she frames Faul's ghost, who has an epic breakdown but admits nothing since he was innocent (in this case). He tries to tell Phoenix who it was but Maya exorcises him because he's too noisy and brainwashes Phoenix to forget. The KD-4 case here is revealed to be that one case that Maya lost her make-up once which almost lead to her revealing herself as the Mastermind, but sadly Lucy Baker took the fall instead.

Of course, this saga doesn't end here. Years before the Mad Turnabout took place, she made the fake Hemlock, Percy Nality, take the blame as Aculeus's leader, and she disguised herself as Luciano disguised as Dreisan to diagnose him with DID and put him in that Mental Hospital. Of course, in the current day, he's very close to getting himself outta there and also to proving his innocence, but Maya won't let that happen and makes Xin Eoph (who is revealed to be Phoenix's alternate personality) kill the second longest patient in the hospital, Cardy Ovore and frames it on Percy to keep him in. At the end Phoenix realises that he has a split personality which was manipulated by Maya but he doesn't have any proof but he gets tossed into the mental hospital where he is gagged and bound for the rest of his life, and Maya gets to roam free.

Case 4 is when Percy finally gets out of the mental hospital but finds out a super cool drug on the black market called 'Maya-Will-Confess-If-You-Give-Her-This-ine', so he tries to get it by killing the auctioner guy, Fop Ra, but Maya beats him to it first and kills both of them. This case takes place through the eyes of the second best lawyer in Japanifornia, Kyle Rivers, because why the hell not. Of course, Maya ends up manipulating him too and he ends up accusing Faul's ghost again and the same thing happens like it did in case 2. It ends with Maya disguised as Blizdi disguised as Mendirez giving Kyle a warning to stop meddling in their affairs. Of course, Kyle doesn't heed this and thus case 5 happens.

In Turnabout for the Ages, Kyle goes undercover as a safety inspector for the Khura'in exhibit in Lordly Tailor accompanied by Alhbi Ur'gaid because screw it. He's trying to find proof of Maya's evilness when an evil force strikes and kills him. We play this case as Mia's ghost against a tag team of Laurence Savage (who reveals his true identity as Kyoko from Danganronpa) and Luis Hawke (who's actually Lotus from Zero Escape). In the end, it turns out that Maya actually didn't do it this time so she goes free. In reality, the killer is Innis Tegate who's just Rhea Wits under a pseudonym. She just wants to kill more people I guess.

So yeah. Sorry Catdiving64 for spoiling the entire game but I just couldn't contain myself.

Why is Maya everyone's go to villain? Did I miss something?

Happy Maria

Catdiving64 wrote:
Why is Maya everyone's go to villain? Did I miss something?

Inside joke on Contempt of Court.

I never did get to to finish it...
Anyways very exciting news:
Spoiler:
I brought back a feature from PWAA: Cross examining animals!

Happy Maria

Catdiving64 wrote:
I never did get to to finish it...
Anyways very exciting news:
Spoiler:
I brought back a feature from PWAA: Cross examining animals!

Oh yeah forgot to mention it in my synopsis

Spoiler:
One of the witnesses in case 5 is going to be Shah'do who'll confess to the crime to protect his master leading to a very emotional moment with Mia, Alhbi, him and Faul's ghost for some reason

10/10-IGN

Spoiler:
In case nobody realized, the latter half of my last statement was a joke because I recently replayed case 4.

I need some proofreaders. Who'd be up for it?

Thank you very much for those who showed interest. I have found a proofreader.

Progress report had to change artists because the other one decided he wasn’t gonna do it & didn’t tell me
Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Games