Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 10 of 10[ 398 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Re: Case Maker 3Topic%20Title

Guys, shut up now.

How you know that PWLib is better as CM3? You guys tested CM3? No, so doesnt talk about this.

Guys, Auto-updating is completely OPTIONAL, you won't need to auto-update if you really don't feel like it. Beside, updates are really well-compressed, they won't be more than like 100kb and therefore you probably won't even notice it if it wasn't because it gives you a warning. Only RARELY are you forced to update, and that is in the event that the game has a flaw that may harm or break something, in that case, you will be forced. But that is quite understandable, right?

^ Ji Hye Jang

killer0018 wrote:
Guys, shut up now.

How you know that PWLib is better as CM3? You guys tested CM3? No, so doesnt talk about this.

CM3 is editor-based and more or less limited to the PW engine. PWLib you can do whatever the hell you want, there's virtually no limitation on it.
Proud creator of the first released PWLib-made fangame! ^_^

I'd say

Lee Ji Hoon, I personally have nothing against you, but all you've done so far is bashing CM3 and promote PWLib, while PWLib is an excellent casemaker does not excuse this fact.

Oh, in case you're wondering, this is not mindless fanboyism ( i remain neutral in these matters) , so far MechaBowser has shown little of Cs3 but i'm willing to give him the benifit of doubt, why can't you?

machinimator

DDR: I was going to try to debase what you were saying about Steam, but that's for another forum. Anyway, I hope no one thinks I'm blindly trying to support either side. I'm just stating my views, which sometimes support CM, sometimes PWLib, sometimes both and sometimes neither.

Oh, and I never even MENTIONED PCWorld. What the heck is in your head buddy?
I'm gone for so long, and the colors got all psychedelic! Woohoo!

^ Ji Hye Jang

I don't think he was saying that you did, he's just mentioning that he didn't buy one from a cheap supplier /such as/ them.

As for why I can't give Mecha the benefit of the doubt: CM2.1.
On the wiki, it's meant to be informative and neutral, so I've allowed the article there and only mentioned the existance of disbeleif and arguments, not tried to pass them off as truth. But on a forum, no such requirement exists, and I'm free to state what I think. And that is, that this doesn't exist.

And the above post I made is completely true - it's based on fact(unless what has been stated by Mecha is false), not assumptions.

Property of Big Corporate Things Inc.

But PWLib requires you to think. Which is a fatal flaw. xD

But I really hope CM3 will be better than CM2.1, because there
were some major flaws (for me at least) which I'm not sure
if they're because of the program or my computer, but...

It was really bothersome. For one, it didn't read the frame
delay on my sprites, so my characters were always blinking
like crazy. xD
Another things was that I couldn't -edit- things in the action list
through the interface, instead I had to make new ones to replace.
Also that you had to build the game to test it, but that may
be because it always took so long for me. xD

But despite not doing the job it's still a great project! :butzthumbs:
Of course, I'm talking about 2.1, and I recall you saying somewhere
here that you were starting from scratch so it'll be pwnage.

Actually, this topic completely lost its purpose and I'll request it locked. A new topic will be made on the release of CM3.

Jesus christ guys.

^ Ji Hye Jang

In other words, never.

It's Hell trying to get to Heaven

Lee Ji Hoon wrote:
In other words, never.

Harsh

^ Ji Hye Jang

As the truth often is.

AIGE/PWLib Casemaker Developer

Hmmm, after all this long time (about 2x pwlib 1.0 development time), shouldn't CM3 be at least done for release (with minimal features as Mecha said)?
PWLib 1.2 Under Development

PWLib Casemaker (Version 1.1) at http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=8788

I may or may not be here.

Shut up and don't kick him when he's down.
YOU (KSA & Lee) killed his topic.

I'm sorry things turned out this way Mecha. I look forward to CM3's release/rebirth.
ImageImage

But a small release of CM3 would remove all possible doubts about it. That is something that would prove CM3 is alive and exists (to some people) and stop all attacks against Mecha (about CM3 be a myth, etc).

I'm sure that it wasn't me and Lee who killed this topic. Lack of CM3 was. If Mecha was really into it, he would counter the issues with screenshots and info (I would do so in the position he is in).

PWLib Casemaker (Version 1.1) at http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=8788

^ Ji Hye Jang

He's got no excuse to have not provided a video or something by now. Not providing it at the time I suggested it was fair enough - but I think he's had more than enough time to get one together now.
Not that they're unfakeable, but they're a lot harder to doubt than screenshots.

Look, I won't enter on explanations about Mecha, but locking this topic will only stir stronger doubts about CM3.

I always was quite puzzled about Mecha not releasing screenshots (sounds like he is scared of releasing them, or something). I'm sure that if Mecha has something to show, there's no excuse to not show it (imo).

Pleeaase don't hurt me.

Damn. This topic shouldn't have ended like this. All because of some silly, idiotic argument about whose case maker was the best.

Good luck Mecha with CM3 and Mechaware.
Thanks Elriel for the sig!

They've got a point...
But Mecha probably has a reason for not showing any screenshots.
Even though that reason causes suspicion upon himself, and nobody
knows what it could possibly be, and it gives him a large disadvantage
in the war of the case creating software. Oh dear.

Well, I'm not going to pick any sides just yet. It's not like I have any
good ideas for making cases anyways. xD

^ Ji Hye Jang

He's given screenshots, just nothing else... and screenshots are VERY easy to fake, as DDRKhat has proven.

FlashPoint wrote:
Damn. This topic shouldn't have ended like this. All because of some silly, idiotic argument about whose case maker was the best.

Good luck Mecha with CM3 and Mechaware.

It was nothing to do with which was the best - it was to do with which one actually exists and isn't just an attention seeking hoax now that many casemakers are being developed.
I don't claim any one case maker to be the best - I myself use PWLib, but I don't in any way see PyWright or Ace Attorney Online as being inferior(at least not beyond how they actually are - specifically, less flexibility, which is an essential tradeoff for them being easier to use - so no objections here) - but I don't see the point of a case maker that's incomplete and always will be(CM2.1) or doesn't even exist and never will(CM3).

Last edited by Lee Ji Hoon on Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I highly doubt that it was THE reason, FlashPoint.

Also you just proved my theory: some people don't really read, they scan by. Instead of looking, sitting and thinking about one's comments, they automatically bash around (like it there is a "Shut up" key on the keyboard). <<- in my case for most (excluding the programming ones) of my posts.

If we think well, all came to this due to Mecha letting it be. Mecha was inefficient in the end, since he was away most of the time and didn't gave the users with constant information and such. That left the topic open for comments and such. Mecha is the issue for this topic failure. Think about it before starting to yell. Analize the topic's lifetime, and how it was. When the first "CM3 is not going to be out!" came about, Mecha should go and post something proving CM3's existence. He did it? No. That easily hurts credibility on something.

People: sit and think. Just because someone says something anti-Mecha or some bad stuff about Mecha, it doesn't mean that it is always an attack. Critique exists, so it is something you have to live with. If I left my topic to the world to control, it would turn into this quite easily. THAT people don't see. They see it here because it's "Mecha's Topic".

I was wrong about the way I explained the programming stuff (i did show an idea diferently from what I wanted, so I admit it was my mistake).

KSA_Tech wrote:
People: sit and think. Just because someone says something anti-Mecha or some bad stuff about Mecha, it doesn't mean that it is always an attack. Critique exists, so it is something you have to live with.

You're doing it wrong. It's called Construtive Critism. What you're doing is shooting attacks.

Also I've mention like a million times that I'm on vacation and nowhere near my laptop by now.

:objection:

:object: I got you there.
:object: The only person that said vacation since page 7 was bloodzero.
:object: If I saw it, I wasn't going to mention anything.
:object: You should have told you were on vacation earlier, and not claim it now.

Psh, anyway, this won't take anywhere anyway...

MechaBowser wrote:
GUYS, SERIOUSLY. I'm producing this at my own speed, my dedication to this isn't at full due to the fact that I'm working on other COMMERCIAL projects, not only that, but has just gone through graduation and I'm now visiting a friend for the rest summer in an entirely different country.

There, KSA_Tech. Now stop objecting to anything and everything I post. Also everyone should notice this aswell:

MechaBowser wrote:
But YES, there WILL be a Case Maker 3 release on the end of the summer, WHICH MEANS AROUND AUGUST.

Wait, guys. Seriously.

Well, I missed it, so I can say I'm sorry. I really didn't read the whole topic just to find this little bit. (I find it strange I didn't seen it there...)
At least I admit my own mistakes (like a honorable person).

But this proved one interesting little bit:
You can be around CR and give info to people.

Yo Dawg!

August.......thats.....wait, how many days are there in July? 31? then.........................................August is 3 days away!

MechaBowser wrote:
KSA_Tech wrote:
Also I've mention like a million times that I'm on vacation and nowhere near my laptop by now.

:holdit:
:object: If you're not near your laptop, HOW DO YOU POST?!?
He's obviously using his friend's computer. :think:
:object: Then why can't he work on the project?
The files are on his laptor, dimwit. :edgeworth:
:oops: Oh. right. Good point.
:maya: Yeah, that was pretty stupid, Nick.

Attempted comic relief aside, that's pretty soon! Can't wait to see it.

The kind of judge you can trust

Ugh. I'm dubious about whether or not CM3 is going to be released.

But seriously, guys. YOU ARE PATHETIC. Could you possibly please AT LEAST stop pretending that your posts are anything other than attacks meant to prolong e-drama? Saying again and again and again and again and AGAIN and AGAIN that you think Mecha is a lying attention-grabber and CM3 doesn't exist accomplishes absolutely JACK SQUAT other than cause more drama, which you apparently crave as your lifeblood. Seriously, go watch a soap opera or something.

I hope this thread DOES get locked. I also hope CM3 DOES come out so that everyone that actually held back about being nasty assholes to Mecha can rub it in your face. GOD.

PWLib / AIGE developer

Shinkinrui wrote:
I hope this thread DOES get locked. I also hope CM3 DOES come out so that everyone that actually held back about being nasty assholes to Mecha can rub it in your face. GOD.
If it will make you feel better. You can rub it in my face, I wouldn't care. If he releases this or not (or if it exists or not..) is his business. You just complained about E-Drama yet you're stating you can't wait for the release to begin the E-Drama. I think someones been hanging a bit too much around :chinami:
If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything!
"(Not)Guilty" for PWLib | Emergency Case Selection Fixes
Case 1-1 for PWLib | Pearl

Im my side, the problem is not if CM3 is going to be out or not. I think Mecha wouldn't lie about this thing, unless he wants to die as a person on CR.

But one thing is real: Mecha should stop lying to people with his "nice guy" face. He is totally different when you talk face to face (MSN to MSN to say). But in the end, I won't be able to come and make him go real. So it's no use anyway. Let people support someone like Mecha. They want to support it, what can I do?

What makes me wonder is WHY there are people who TRUST Mecha after all the proof that he left behind. It amazes me to the core, because I can't get a reason for that.

So, would you support a company that secretly sells drugs? (Npot mecha, just some example).

---------------
You know what? I was just noticing something very interesting. When those "fights" happen, people start crawling in this topic. Yeah, it seems this stuff gives audience, no matter if I'm correct or I'm wrong, if Mecha is good or evil, if it is about CM3, PWLib or PyWright...
It is just chapters of a talk where people see it as "oh, funny!". There is no serious eyes over this to understand the meaning of the points. All you people want is read, laugh and let things stay as is, possibly.
What is the meaning of respect and trust anyway? Does those things matter? Does be nice or bad change anything? Huh? It is sad to see that people comply with things that are wrong, and don't care a little bit.
At first, when I started pointing mecha's errors, no one gave eyes to the text itself. He was right, because no one wanted to see. So long to all things "logical". Huh...

It is sad to see how people just don't care. I feel sad to even look at it. I cared about all and any user, personally. Yeah, I got respect for that. Mecha was always missing, showing up on rare occasions, and he gets respected. so, all I was nice doesn't mean anything? All the help I gave is just... irrelevant? "To the hell with user respect!" is the way I should follow? It makes me sad, strongly sad at you people who still ignore Mecha's actions.

Great to see how people don't care about right or wrong. It is so amazing, so good to see. So shameful...

Ace Moron

Can't all of you just SHUT UP and let mecha work on this?
the more we talk the more he has to read here and the more he can't work on CM3!!
so lets just stay calm and let the man work!
and otherwise i will have to shoot you :raygun:

I don't need to prove my theories. People prove them for me, for free.

Thanks ThommyTheKid.

No one in here takes my side and tries to understand it. :lana:

Ace Moron

oh i understand AND i don't pick any sides!(ok it looks like i did!)
i just want Mecha to Finish CM3 as fast as he can!
and you and all can just stop fighting about all of your problems!
ALL THE CASE MAKERS ARE GOOD!!!
now stop talking CRAP about eachothers casemakers!!!
:zap: :scratch: :zap:

In my case it wasn't even about CM3.

Anyway, I 'm not even in the mood to comment anything anymore.

Rock N' Roll

Okay

:franny: "The Argument ends here"

The dominatrix has spoken

I think it will be released, just need to let mecha work on it over the summer.

Can't wait for it's release then I can work on my fan based project called

*Drum roll*

*The Gavin Files* :garyuu:

If anyone wants to help or know more information about it then pm me, dont ask here.

Sorry for going off topic
ImageHell yeah! Moon walk!
How lame

The kind of judge you can trust

@ddrkhat: Ha ha! Ya got me there, man. Guess I'm just sick of seeing this topic bumped without any real discussion other than "wtf mecha sucks" "stfu lol". But you're right, hoping for the opposite end of it won't help. My bad.

@ksa_tech: I never quite know what to think of you, sir. On one hand, I tip my hat to you and your excellent work and support for people who use your casemaker.

On the other hand, your grandstanding and constant attacks(yes, they are attacks) on mecha are very tiresome and do more discredit to you than harm to mecha. I don't "support" mecha- I said in the last post and before that I have my doubts about him and CM3. I just don't see the point in beating this dead horse into the ground. You've said atleast 3 or 4 times in this thread that you were done and were going to just ignore this thread, but you keep coming back to join in gleefully in badmouthing mecha. I don't care if he's a jerk in msn to you or anyone else, he's stayed mostly out of your public thread while you and a few others trash his. Don't preach to me about what's right and wrong. If the comments about how people don't care about right and wrong weren't directed at me, then my appologies. If they were, then I hope you choke on your own words. You've done plenty of wrong yourself.

One last note to everyone else: sorry, I know I'm being hypocritical by posting more arguing. I couldn't resist one last post. I won't post anymore drama.

I took some time and was thinking on saying two final things.

1) sorry to everyone I might have said something I shouldn't, or on a way that was wrong.

2) I always had a strong sense of respect and honor, and I failed to stay silent where I needed to be. I took some minutes and decided to change my views towards all CR. The recent events let me to realize no matter your sense, no matter how wrong or correct you are, you can't explain your points, no matter how strong or solid they are. after all this arguing, thins stayed the same. Rarely a change, something different then what was back when it all began. For a second i thought into giving up due to the latest events, but it wouldn't be nice to those who supported me and my projects. 700 downloads isn't something to be ignored or just abandoned. From now on, you people won't hear a single bit of my opinion, even on MSN. I found out that explaining opinions do not change the world or the state things are. I would like to see if things were better, but nothing can be changed by proving the truth.

Best Regards, KSA_Tech

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Locking this topic on MB's request. And to those people who felt the need to preech in this topic about other case makers or methods of coding or what ever else, kindly shut up. Your negativity helps no one.

MechaBowser I hope you continue your project. It's good for CR when you show up in print. :sawit:
ImageImage

What is my liiiife?!?

...Despite PWLib being better.

ZING!
Page 10 of 10 [ 398 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Board index » Present Evidence » Games