Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby

Page 1 of 1[ 2 posts ]

Case 3 is the craziest, most confusing case ever (spoilers)Topic%20Title

Okay, I haven't played AAI-4 and 5, but so far AAI-3 was by far the hardest to solve and understand.

I still can't really follow the order of the events, who wore which part of which badger suit at what time, or who went where...

Lance killed Deacon, then he hit Edgey, then he drove to the water, disposed Deacon's badger suit, drove back, placed the corpse on the ground, then tied the still-unconscious Edgey and put the Bad Badger head on him. And then Lauren returned and left again immediately (with the fake gun), but Lance stayed, and phoned her and told that Deacon is on the loose. Then he pretended to be Deacon and pretended to want to shoot Lauren and pretended to be shot. This was seen by Oldbag.

Then both Lauren and Oldbag got away, Lance got up, went back to the hideout, locked the door with the sword and got out through the secret tunnel.

This is how I got it, but this is the most illogical thing ever. How the hell would Lance know when Lauren returns, why didn't he dispose Deacon's body into the water, how did he know that after his fake death he'll have the opportunity to disappear, and the list goes on. it's an extreme string of coincidences, even by Ace Attorney standards.

Rise from the Ashes is a very straight-forward case compared to this.

And that's not all. The Little Thief thing is only vaguely explained. How does it work at all? How can it recreate the decorations like the armor and the mirror (when not even the secret room is on the blueprint which would be hard to believe)? And the facial expression of Edgey?

Also is it a 3D projecting thing, because it seems like the most high-tech thing ever. This is a thousand times crazier, more confusing and harder to believe than the MASON System in 4-4 (I actually got sense out of that eventually).

The unclosed nature of the whole situation doesn't help either (especially since the same applied to the first 2 cases).

Maybe I'll just have to replay AAI-3 after I finished the game?

Well, I'll definitely have to... so far I hadn't had such a hard time with any case yet, not even 1-5.
Re: Case 3 is the craziest, most confusing case ever (spoilers)Topic%20Title

Ich liebe dich, baby~

There's already a thread made for discussion regarding the third case. prosecutor-lobby/case-discussion-thread-spoilers-t15414.html
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby