Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby

Page 480 of 481[ 19237 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 477, 478, 479, 480, 481  Next

Re: THE Edgey fan baseTopic%20Title

Ace Sidekick!

CatMuto wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:
Oh how I wish I had AAI. v_v I want to meet Edgeworth's lovely new sidekick and meet up with old friends.

What sidekick, this one? :keylady:
She's nothing special. Just Maya with "spiritual" substituted with "terrible, failing thief".
I really wish they would've given serious, no-nonsense and perfectionist Edgeworth a non-Maya sidekick. I wanted somebody who is serious on his side. Or better yet, not give us a new sidekick and let it be Gumshoe - he's a lovable idiot. And Franziska as his partner is hilarious. :whip:

And thanks to AAI, his Steel samurai closet-geekness is kind of... not that closet-y anymore. :redd:

C-A

Lol, well who knows, maybe I might actually like her since Maya is my favorite female character in the series and I actually don't mind the teenage sidekick AA cliche that has been done to death. ^^; (But I feel iffy about Phoenix's upcoming new sidekick.) But one time I had a daydream of Apollo having a flirty male sidekick who was close to his age and was openly bisexual. (*nosebleed*)

Yeah I heard Edgeworth was more open about his nerdiness in AAI. >.<

Emiko Gale wrote:
Lol, well who knows, maybe I might actually like her since Maya is my favorite female character in the series and I actually don't mind the teenage sidekick AA cliche that has been done to death. ^^; (But I feel iffy about Phoenix's upcoming new sidekick.)

Well, in general, sidekicks are the more bubbly ones than the protagonists. And Maya was still okay, she sort of had reason to help Nick - she wanted to help the guy who had found the guy who had killed her sister. I don't count Ema cause that entire personality and characteristics of hers is a copy-past of Maya's! Pearl I never really counted as a full sidekick, cause she was only there when Maya was busy being either kidnapped, believed to be dead or locked away somewhere. Trucy... I have nothing to say about her. She uses stage magic. That's it. Kay is basically a failing thief and constantly spouts, "I am the second generation of the great Yatagarasuuuuuu.... although I haven't stolen anything yet."

Basically, all the sidekicks are hyperactive, bubbly teens that all have their "thing" - Spiritual magic, science, stage magic or... technology... thief... I dunno, Kay never seemed to have much purpose or personality to me next to the obligatory Maya-bubbly-ness. She's just... there.

Back to Edgey, though. He's awesome.
Yeah, he's a jerk at times, but that's also something I like about him. They say he turned into a total jerkass in AAI and I'm currently replaying some cases and... I dunno, I don't really see the jerkyness of his. At least, not in a way that it's worse than the one he had previously - like basically threatening Adrian in 2-4. That was a dick move, but otherwise he was just fine.
And I stand by it, Edgeworth requires a serious sidekick, somebody who is level-headed. Or at least doesn't do random ass things like 1-4, "HIIIII!! MY NAME IS NIIIICK!!" curtesy of Maya. Because that just feels out of place when it comes to Edgeworth.

C-A

Ace Sidekick!

CatMuto wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:
Back to Edgey, though. He's awesome.
Yeah, he's a jerk at times, but that's also something I like about him. They say he turned into a total jerkass in AAI and I'm currently replaying some cases and... I dunno, I don't really see the jerkyness of his. At least, not in a way that it's worse than the one he had previously - like basically threatening Adrian in 2-4. That was a dick move, but otherwise he was just fine.
And I stand by it, Edgeworth requires a serious sidekick, somebody who is level-headed. Or at least doesn't do random ass things like 1-4, "HIIIII!! MY NAME IS NIIIICK!!" curtesy of Maya. Because that just feels out of place when it comes to Edgeworth.

C-A

I have adored Edgey since the beginning, I wasn't like those people who didn't care for him until case 1-4. (Not that that's a bad thing.) Case 1-3 showed that even though he tries to be perfect and stay calm, he still has his shining moments. :oops: And then Von Karma shows up and makes Edgeworth seem less of a jerkface in comparison, and I cried for Edgeworth during that case, that's when I learned that he wasn't just acting like a jerk for the sake of acting like a jerk. When I played case 1-5 for the first time I was extremely happy to see Edgeworth back at the prosecutor's bench, he even gained more character development in that case where he started to work on cases to help find the truth and make sure justice gets steered in the right direction, instead of taking cases and winning them for the sake of pride. But at the same time, he was a war with himself, he hated criminals so much he was probably willing to do something heinous.

I am currently replaying case 2-4. Sure Edgeworth threatening Adrian was cold on his part, but I actually thought it was nessesary, if not for that nobody would've gotten to the truth. Oh, and watching that scene where Edgeworth freaks out when he finds out Adrian was holding Shelly's card made me jump...I shouldn't play videogames in the dark. :adrian-crunch:

Emiko Gale wrote:
I am currently replaying case 2-4. Sure Edgeworth threatening Adrian was cold on his part, but I actually thought it was nessesary, if not for that nobody would've gotten to the truth. Oh, and watching that scene where Edgeworth freaks out when he finds out Adrian was holding Shelly's card made me jump...I shouldn't play videogames in the dark. :adrian-crunch:

I should replay that case as well... although I think my favorite Edgeworth-Freak-Out is during 1-5, when he looks at the back of the SL-9 Evidence List. Just hunches over and goes "MMM! .... MMMMMMMMM!!" which sounds kind of hot and sexy to my perverted mind.

Sure, Edge was a jerk for being that way towards Adrian, but... well, as far as I know, as a Lawyer he isn't obligated to hold back medical information on witnesses. Of course, revealing it without express permission of the treating doctor is also kind of a dick move, but.... fuck it, it's Edge! :edgy:

C-A

Ace Sidekick!

(Random message time, because it's 11 at night and I'm bored.) I wish there was a message here filled with pictures of Edgeworth shirtless. :sad-maya:

The cape is self-fluttering

I'm sure there are a few in this thread. Heck, if you go back a couple hundred pages or so, you might even find one with Edgeworth's bare ass.

There was an artist who once sketched Edgeworth completely in the nude, cock and balls and everything. Unfortunately, it has been lost to the masses. :larry:
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Ace Sidekick!

Adrian in black wrote:
I'm sure there are a few in this thread. Heck, if you go back a couple hundred pages or so, you might even find one with Edgeworth's bare ass.

There was an artist who once sketched Edgeworth completely in the nude, cock and balls and everything. Unfortunately, it has been lost to the masses. :larry:

*face turns red* ok, I'll do some searching later. =>.>=

Let it go and move it move it

I don't think I would like to see Edgeworth shirtless. I like him for the fact that he tries to never be seen like that. Although, I do like the idea of him getting flustered when he is asked to take his shirt off. xD
Within Temptation

Ace Sidekick!

Lucy wrote:
I don't think I would like to see Edgeworth shirtless. I like him for the fact that he tries to never be seen like that. Although, I do like the idea of him getting flustered when he is asked to take his shirt off. xD

True, a man is more sexier with his clothes on...but, the think is I just go so crazy around shirtless guys that it's not funny ._.

To be fair, you can appreciate a strong, intelligent, dignified man and still want to rip his clothes off drool over his fine physique as well. :april:
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Professional Alvin Lover

Adrian in black wrote:
To be fair, you can appreciate a strong, intelligent, dignified man and still want to rip his clothes off drool over his fine physique as well. :april:

Mmmmmmm, that's nice indeed. <3

And to this day I still sob over the fact that AAI2 was never localized here in the states. ;^; Pooooooo. >3< I want more Edgey goodness in English. D';

N3OPHYT3 L3G1SL4C3R4TOR

Oh neat, there have been some posts here to read!

Yeah, I'm a bit disappointed with how Kay turned out too. I thought she was going to be a super competent badass, and while she CAN be kind of badass at times, competent she is not. She does help at times though, and I think it is just absolutely adorable how Miles took on a fatherly role unwittingly for her. The dialogue between those two is worth it.

Ace Sidekick!

gallowsCalibrator wrote:
Oh neat, there have been some posts here to read!

Yeah, I'm a bit disappointed with how Kay turned out too. I thought she was going to be a super competent badass, and while she CAN be kind of badass at times, competent she is not. She does help at times though, and I think it is just absolutely adorable how Miles took on a fatherly role unwittingly for her. The dialogue between those two is worth it.

And yet, I just came home from the mall and I still haven't came home with AAI. x_x

N3OPHYT3 L3G1SL4C3R4TOR

I pirated it first, then bought it later. If you can't find it, you might as well just... borrow it. God knows the AA games are a royal pain in the arse to acquire.

So... does anyone else just kind of... get really depressed over the fact that you know you'll never meet Miles or anyone like him? I mean, shit... every once in a while it just really hits me. I've had so many fictional character crushes throughout my life, but they've never lasted very long until I moved onto the next one (In the realm of 3-5 months max) but it's been like... two years since I've developed these feelings and they just aren't going away. Not that I really want them to, but he's like... not even a real person. For the record I have a boyfriend too, and I value Miles more. That's flipping insane. I hate myself.

... I think this is the only place that understands me. ;_;

Ace Sidekick!

gallowsCalibrator wrote:
I pirated it first, then bought it later. If you can't find it, you might as well just... borrow it. God knows the AA games are a royal pain in the arse to acquire.

:object:
*ahem* It actually wasn't hard for me to get the first three games. (I downloaded them on my Wii.) And as for Apollo Justice I managed to get my hands on a used copy. I thought about borrowing, but I have no one to borrow from.

gallowsCalibrator wrote:
So... does anyone else just kind of... get really depressed over the fact that you know you'll never meet Miles or anyone like him? I mean, shit... every once in a while it just really hits me. I've had so many fictional character crushes throughout my life, but they've never lasted very long until I moved onto the next one (In the realm of 3-5 months max) but it's been like... two years since I've developed these feelings and they just aren't going away. Not that I really want them to, but he's like... not even a real person. For the record I have a boyfriend too, and I value Miles more. That's flipping insane. I hate myself.

... I think this is the only place that understands me. ;_;

*hugs and pats you on the back* I know how you feel. I wished Miles Edgeworth was real as well, even though I probably wouldn't have a chance with him. ^^;
My latest fictional character crush is Portgas D. Ace from One Piece, and he's possibly everything I want in a man. (Well not completely but it's pretty darn close.) I blush hard when I see him and I get pregnant just staring at the dude.

It's not that bad though, I've had worse fictional character crushes where I had to stop watching them because my affection was a bit too strong, it scared me.

gallowsCalibrator wrote:

Oh, it's not that bad.
Well, I don't think I have a crush on Miles - but I do absolutely admire him and I just get weak knees when he really displays his logic or is an ass at times. And he looks wonderful and his voice....! :pearl-blush:
Anyhow, even if you have a crush on a fictional guy, it generally doesn't hurt your relationship. I have several crushes on fictional guys and my boyfriend doesn't mind in the least.
Well, only when I get a bit insane when swooning about Ghirahim....

C-A

Ace Sidekick!

CatMuto wrote:
gallowsCalibrator wrote:

Oh, it's not that bad.
Well, I don't think I have a crush on Miles - but I do absolutely admire him and I just get weak knees when he really displays his logic or is an ass at times. And he looks wonderful and his voice....! :pearl-blush:
Anyhow, even if you have a crush on a fictional guy, it generally doesn't hurt your relationship. I have several crushes on fictional guys and my boyfriend doesn't mind in the least.
Well, only when I get a bit insane when swooning about Ghirahim....

C-A

His voice! :nick-heart:

And CatMuto is right about how having a crush on a fictional guy doesn't hurt relationships. When I played the first Phoenix Wright game for the first time, my boyfriend at the time knew I was head over heels for Miles, he actually thought my attraction towards him was cute.

And then when I had a romantic dream about Edgeworth I got nervous that it would ruin my relationship with my BF, but when I told him about it, he was perfectly fine with it. He even told me that he had romantic dreams with fictional characters in the past.

Now that I think about it...I wasn't the only one who was crushing on an Ace Attorney character, my ex-bf was attracted to Regina Berry. :oops:

N3OPHYT3 L3G1SL4C3R4TOR

It's not that I'm worried about it harming my relationship, I've managed to have a perfectly healthy relationship despite it. Also my boyfriend is totally aware of it, as is like... anyone else who knows me. It's not really a secret -- but I don't talk about it too much, either. It's just it's totally balls that I feel so strongly for someone fictional? I mean, I just feel utterly dedicated him without even trying to be, you get me? It's like ... meeting the person you'd want to marry. It's so fucked. I don't know if I'd stand a chance with him either... For one thing we don't even know what kind of women he likes, assuming he does...

Regina of all people? Heheh.... she's cute, sure ... but she's definitely not, um, intelligent.
Ghirahim definitely scares the bejeebus out of me. You just know that guy is into some kinky shit.
Don't know the one from One Piece, since I don't read it, but I've heard many good things about it. Can't get over the artstyle though.

Um, yeah, I'm kind of a notorious pirate. Bad on me. I didn't have a Wii at the time and I couldn't find them for the DS, I asked at my local EB Games. Nadda. Knew no one who'd let me borrow them either. I buy games if I really enjoy them, and I'd certainly invest in copies of the original trio if I could only find them. I could order online but I usually... don't do that... eh. I probably will someday when I have the extra dosh.

Ace Sidekick!

gallowsCalibrator wrote:
It's not that I'm worried about it harming my relationship, I've managed to have a perfectly healthy relationship despite it. Also my boyfriend is totally aware of it, as is like... anyone else who knows me. It's not really a secret -- but I don't talk about it too much, either. It's just it's totally balls that I feel so strongly for someone fictional? I mean, I just feel utterly dedicated him without even trying to be, you get me? It's like ... meeting the person you'd want to marry. It's so fucked. I don't know if I'd stand a chance with him either... For one thing we don't even know what kind of women he likes, assuming he does...

I'd say it could be worse, I used to be dedicated to a man who I only talked to 3 times...I was stuck in hopeless infactuation for 2 years. The Edgeworth dedication will eventually blow over...I hope. Maybe it means something.

gallowsCalibrator wrote:
Regina of all people? Heheh.... she's cute, sure ... but she's definitely not, um, intelligent.

I don't blame him. ^^;

gallowsCalibrator wrote:
Don't know the one from One Piece, since I don't read it, but I've heard many good things about it. Can't get over the artstyle though.

The artstyle for One Piece turned me off as well when I was younger. But I assure you it's a good read with a great plot and character development. The animation for the anime kind of sucks though, but who knows, it's probably better now that it's pushing 600 episodes.

gallowsCalibrator wrote:
Um, yeah, I'm kind of a notorious pirate. Bad on me. I didn't have a Wii at the time and I couldn't find them for the DS, I asked at my local EB Games. Nadda. Knew no one who'd let me borrow them either. I buy games if I really enjoy them, and I'd certainly invest in copies of the original trio if I could only find them. I could order online but I usually... don't do that... eh. I probably will someday when I have the extra dosh.

I have zero tollerance for stealing, but at least you're being honest and not being a douche about it.

N3OPHYT3 L3G1SL4C3R4TOR

Woah, I feel you there, believe me. I had the same sort of thing happen to me. I fell madly in love with a dude I met briefly in school when I went with my friend to her class... I started out teasing him maliciously and got on a bad foot with him then realized what happened. He wanted nothing to do with me after my behavior though, so I guess you could say I... manipulated my way into becoming friends with him, and wouldn't take no for an answer when it came to more. He went along with it but he was infatuated with this other girl the whole time... ha, let's just say that one ended in tears. We're good friends now though, and for the record the girl he ditched me for turned out to be a cold bitch and he regretted it. That whole saga had a good run, much pain, but it taught me a lot. Those sorts of things do. So trust me, I totally get it. What happened with it though? Did you ever get any sort of closure on that or did you eventually just get over him?

I might read One Piece one day just for the hell of it. You're right; I can see myself warming up to it over time... possibly. Heh. Generally I don't like shounen though, but !! OP is likely spectacular, if it's huge fanbase is any indication. Number one selling manga in Japan, if I'm not mistaken.

Hey, I don't like thieves either, and I abhor breaking the law in any other fashion. I get that pirating is still stealing, but I guess being raised on internet culture caused me to have a lax view on it, and let's be frank: there are tons of things I would never otherwise get exposure to if I hadn't 'borrowed' them. I think what needs to be done in order to overturn the pirating epidemic is to use it in one's favour, like how webcomics offer their art for free but collect revenue off ads and merchandise sales. Or how Steam has basically thwarted pirating by ensuring that the online modes for their games won't run without being launched through Steam, which requires you to purchase the game. In a perfect world these measures wouldn't be required, but things need to shift with the times.

Oh snap, I am going massively offtopic here aren't I? Hmmm, sorry, I'm in a curiously good mood today so I'm being talkative. To make it Miles related: I really don't want to get over my feelings for him. They make me happy, most of the times. The depressive moods occur now and then, but I'm realistic enough to realize being endlessly broody won't do a damn thing. I'll be honest, I just wanted to vent about it to people I knew would get it. It's nice to be understood.

gallowsCalibrator wrote:

I'm kind of the same. When I find a game that interests me, I generally try to play the pirated versions first, just to see if it's fun or interesting or catching and time-consumin enough to actually spend money on. And then there are the games that I just can't get anywhere anymore - like Super Nintendo games or even the Gyakuten Saiban series. I know my Gamestop says their inventory contains AAI and AJ, but they are never in the store and they did tell me, only way to get it is if somebody sold their copies to the store.
Although I do generally end up importing the Japanese versions of games.

Quote:
Ghirahim definitely scares the bejeebus out of me. You just know that guy is into some kinky shit.

Oh I know he is. It's wonderful, especially since I swing between S and M at times. Oh his mental instability is so... relateable and hot!

C-A

Ace Sidekick!

gallowsCalibrator wrote:
What happened with it though? Did you ever get any sort of closure on that or did you eventually just get over him?

Your story ended on a happier note. I got over the guy I was infactuated with...Suprisingly on his birthday. Which was weird because the week before his birthday I was making cupcakes and my dad suggested that I use icing to write pictures on top of the cupcakes. I thought this was my chance to make something special for him on his birthday, but I failed. On his birthday, I thought I would be depressed but, ironically, I got over him. It's like the chains that kept me bound to him broke and I was free and happy and felt like I would be fine being single on Valentine's day. Although 2 days ago I realized that I wasn't completely over him as I made an English adaption to a Japanese song about someone searching for someone dear to them, and that person doesn't know what she is doing but she knows his memory will stay forever with her and such. So, I still dream about the guy everyday but it doesn't hurt to think about him anymore.

gallowsCalibrator wrote:
I might read One Piece one day just for the hell of it. You're right; I can see myself warming up to it over time... possibly. Heh. Generally I don't like shounen though, but !! OP is likely spectacular, if it's huge fanbase is any indication. Number one selling manga in Japan, if I'm not mistaken.

I think Detective Conan is a bit better though, since it doesn't have shounen cliches except childhood best friend becoming love interest. I still prefer OP right now since the series makes me laugh for hours and it makes me feel ambitious. Because of it I want to be an amazing fanfic author. I also kind of want to learn how to use a sword and become half pirate and half mermaid. ^^;

gallowsCalibrator wrote:
Oh snap, I am going massively offtopic here aren't I?

It's cool, I do it all the time. ^^;

gallowsCalibrator wrote:
To make it Miles related: I really don't want to get over my feelings for him. They make me happy, most of the times. The depressive moods occur now and then, but I'm realistic enough to realize being endlessly broody won't do a damn thing.

Even one-sided love has it's perks.

gallowsCalibrator wrote:
I'll be honest, I just wanted to vent about it to people I knew would get it. It's nice to be understood.

Amen to that! I nearly cried reading your story. And it felt great to know that I'm not alone and that I'm not crazy.

Quote:
[...] and felt like I would be fine being single on Valentine's day.

I have to be quiet honest, I never saw the terrible thing about that. I mean, I was doing just fine for 17ish years without a boyfriend on Valentine's Day (or all the other 364 days of the year) and ever since I got together with my boyfriend........... 5 years ago? ........ well, I've still been online on V-Day and I don't care!
Then again that might have to do with the fact that I find V-Day overrated and the more important day is February 13th cause that's our anniversary... :redd:

Quote:
I think Detective Conan is a bit better though, since it doesn't have shounen cliches except childhood best friend becoming love interest.

Urgh, the one thing I hate about Conan..... fucking Childhood friends.
Nevermind that Shinichi/Conan is basically a copy of Kaito and Ran is the copy of.... I think her name was Aoi? You know, Kaito's childhoodfriend-turned-lover.
Oh and the fact that it's still taking forever to get even another step closer to finishing the series. I understand if he wants to make this his life work or wants to get all the crazy scheme ideas for murders out of his head.... but still, let it end already!

C-A

Ace Sidekick!

CatMuto wrote:
I have to be quiet honest, I never saw the terrible thing about that. I mean, I was doing just fine for 17ish years without a boyfriend on Valentine's Day (or all the other 364 days of the year) and ever since I got together with my boyfriend........... 5 years ago? ........ well, I've still been online on V-Day and I don't care!
Then again that might have to do with the fact that I find V-Day overrated and the more important day is February 13th cause that's our anniversary...

Daaawww! :maya: Well actually, I remember two years ago when I decided to be mature and not get worked up over being single on V-day, and just be happy for the people who have someone. Besides, the bitter single people peeve me really, because being in a realationship is more than just a bloody status symbol, it's also a difficult responsibility. And being single isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be, when I was actually in a relationship, sometimes I felt tied down and not in a good way. :(

CatMuto wrote:
Urgh, the one thing I hate about Conan..... fucking Childhood friends.
Nevermind that Shinichi/Conan is basically a copy of Kaito and Ran is the copy of.... I think her name was Aoi? You know, Kaito's childhoodfriend-turned-lover.
Oh and the fact that it's still taking forever to get even another step closer to finishing the series. I understand if he wants to make this his life work or wants to get all the crazy scheme ideas for murders out of his head.... but still, let it end already!

I actually like Shinichi and Ran's relationship sometimes, but I prefer Shinichi's/Conan's realationship with Shiho/Ai. And I'm not caught up with the series so I can give my say on it's lengthy-ness. But I remember thinking that Conan was the Japanese equivilant of Spongebob. And Shin-Chan seems to be the Japanese equivilent of South Park. ^^;

I'd like to say I am not one of those bitter, single people or ever was. It's more like I'm apathetic and don't really see any point in celebrating Valentine's Day as anything romantic. I mean, wasn't it some guy who got put to death on February 14th during the Roman Empire? I could be wrong, but that's what I remember reading somewhere... what does Death have to do with Romance?
And if you say Romeo and Juliette, being a superb romance and all, I will kick you.

Conan is Spongebob? How does THAT work?
Shin-chan and South Park, yes, with the crude jokes and such....
I suppose Conan and Ai have a better stand-off, since they both are afflicted with the same stuff, but... eh, it's obvious it's Ran and Shinichi. I just really wish it was over already. Although we have gotten to the part where they do sort of have admitted their feelings to each other.

C-A

Ace Sidekick!

CatMuto wrote:
I'd like to say I am not one of those bitter, single people or ever was. It's more like I'm apathetic and don't really see any point in celebrating Valentine's Day as anything romantic. I mean, wasn't it some guy who got put to death on February 14th during the Roman Empire? I could be wrong, but that's what I remember reading somewhere... what does Death have to do with Romance?

What?! :maya-shock:

CatMuto wrote:
And if you say Romeo and Juliette, being a superb romance and all, I will kick you.

Don't worry, I won't. :oops: (It was more about lust than love.)

CatMuto wrote:
Conan is Spongebob? How does THAT work?

Seemingly endless lengthy-ness.

CatMuto wrote:
but... eh, it's obvious it's Ran and Shinichi. I just really wish it was over already. Although we have gotten to the part where they do sort of have admitted their feelings to each other.

Oh joy. *slight sarcasm* Well I am curious to see what will happen to those two in the end, even if it means no Conan/Ai. :(

*uncorks bottle of lemonade* This is similar to Aang and Katara from Avatar. *downs it*

Doesn't scream into DS microphones.

Emiko Gale wrote:

For the most part, he is, until he comes into contact with people he knows. Then he instantly tries to hide it.

Particularly when he finds out that
Spoiler:
Larry is the one is the Steel Samurai costume.

"I can't go to hell, little weirdo. I'm all out of vacation days."

TheBlarghMan wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

For the most part, he is, until he comes into contact with people he knows. Then he instantly tries to hide it.

Spoiler:

"It's not you who's cool, it's the Steel Samurai who is cool!"

One of his better sentences in I-5.

C-A

TheBlarghMan wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

Spoiler:

Warning to Emiko, I wouldn't click that if I were you.

Hum yeah I lurk there sometimes because Miles is my favorite punching bag... :hobolaugh:

I thought Kay was more mature in certain ways though, if you mess up she would sometimes give a remark of "What are you doing?" and point out things Edgeworth is oblivious of like a girl having a crush on him. Her presence was able to show us a side of Miles we couldn't have seen with only Gumshoe and Franzy like the doting father for example.

Ace Sidekick!

*checks out older pages of this topic* Gah! I'm in heaven. :pearly:

I recently started playing the first Phoenix Wright game on iOS and finished the second case.

Afterwards I briefly looked up Miles Edgeworth on the Phoenix Wright wiki and I'm rather confused.
It said he has a strong sense of justice and does have a caring side, he even teams up with Phoenix on a number of occasions.

But in my play through, my impression of him was...
Spoiler:
In the trial where you try to get Redd White to confess his crimes, Miles seems convinced (and only from Whites words) that Phoenix is the killer and is willing to go to any lengths to prove him guilty, even by forging false evidence. He is even devastated once White confesses, which shows me he doesn't care if the defendants are guilt or not, he just wants to continue a winning streak for his selfish gain.

Can anyone fill me in here?

Venge-Mental wrote:
I recently started playing the first Phoenix Wright game on iOS and finished the second case.

Afterwards I briefly looked up Miles Edgeworth on the Phoenix Wright wiki and I'm rather confused.
It said he has a strong sense of justice and does have a caring side, he even teams up with Phoenix on a number of occasions.

Spoiler:
In the trial where you try to get Redd White to confess his crimes, Miles seems convinced (and only from Whites words) that Phoenix is the killer and is willing to go to any lengths to prove him guilty, even by forging false evidence. He is even devastated once White confesses, which shows me he doesn't care if the defendants are guilt or not, he just wants to continue a winning streak for his selfish gain.

Yeah. You forgot to finish the game.

If this is your first experience with the Ace Attorney series, you should probably steer clear of spoiler sites until you're done.

...NAILED IT

Oh my god you guys.

I've returned from the grave just to say that I've just had a major nostalgia trip and my god do I miss this fandom and all of y'all and I just flicked through this thread again and I JUST

*combusts with love and tears*
^ Click for my graphics ^

Ace GalPal :D

Well i can see we have been busy in here :redd:

Siggy Made By Nadindi Avii Made By the Lovely Chloe

Venge-Mental wrote:

Spoiler:

Well, with any luck, your views on him will change after the last case.

:)

Edgeworth has never sounded or looked better in the anime scene cuts.

Ace GalPal :D

Chloe wrote:

I KNOW OH MY GOD I SCREA,ED

Siggy Made By Nadindi Avii Made By the Lovely Chloe

Chloe wrote:

Spoiler: AA5/DD spoilers
I'm not the biggest fan of his DD voice, but Jesus. Christ. He looks so sexxxxxx in glasses I'm willing to overlook it.

And he's still helping his friends out. Yay! :edgey:

...NAILED IT

zydrate comes in a little glass vial~

Adrian in black wrote:
Chloe wrote:

Spoiler: AA5/DD spoilers
I'm not the biggest fan of his DD voice, but Jesus. Christ. He looks so sexxxxxx in glasses I'm willing to overlook it.

And he's still helping his friends out. Yay! :edgey:

GOD(ot) he's a sexy beast with the glasses and that voice... okay I agree the voice is a bit much. I haven't heard anyone speak like that. ever.
annnd since I like older men, older Edgeworth hits all my buttons :godot:

(actually he looks a lot like Gregory now)

The Twisted Samurai

Spoiler: DD Case 5
FUCK YEAH GLASSES!

Though, his Objection made him sound a lot older, than he actually looks.
Though, his grey hair seemed to be somewhat darker, maybe he's dieing his hair?

Anyway, it felt really good to see him in court again.

"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
Page 480 of 481 [ 19237 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 477, 478, 479, 480, 481  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby