Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby

Page 477 of 481[ 19237 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 474, 475, 476, 477, 478, 479, 480, 481  Next

Re: THE Edgey fan baseTopic%20Title

obscure character from an obscure series

I did the search to see if you were right, and the first thing that popped up was a Kristoph x Apollo doujinshi. :udgy:

But then most of the other doujinshi were of Phoenix and Edgeworth. :)

I'm in ur forum abusing ur emotes

Neni wrote:
You guys... I'm stunned speechless...

... You know, E-Bay, yeah? Well, I entered the words "Gyakuten Saiban" in the search bar... Just for fun...

...So... many... Edgey-Nick... Yaoi... DOUJINSHI....

X-X

MORE THAN EXEMPLARS OF THE ACTUAL GAME, YOU MIND!

..E-Excuse me... my... non Yaoi-fangirl brain needs... some time to reboot...

...Anyway, I thought I should tell you. Just so you know where to look if you ever feel the sudden urge to read a japanese fancomic about your OTP, involving two of the sexiest lawyers in video-game history...

(But why does it have to be Yaoi? WHY?!)
*whimper* Ooooh, if only I had the money...and someplace to stash it all so my mom doesn't come over and see all the guy on guy action sitting on my table. :uramidn: I used to have some stuff from Otapyon (I think that's how it was spelled) on my old computer, but I lost it all when it died on me. I need to find it again. I was really good stuff; it was all Uke!Edgey. :edgy:

BTW, do you guys prefer Uke!Edgey, Seme!Edgey, or do you not care? For those of you that do not like yaoi, is there a particular lady you like to see him paired with? (I only like seeing him with Oldbag for the lulz.)
My OTP. WHOOOOOOP YAOI!

I'm a Zebra, betch~

IDK why, but I like seeing him as an uke. It's rather adorable to see the great demon prosecutor flustered like that XD
I'm a Zebra, betch, and don't you forget it~

I'm a Zebra, betch~

Okay, you guys said you wanted to see Payne's office, so here it is:

Spoiler: Payne's Magnificent Office

Spoiler: Edgeworth's Office

I know you can't see all of his office, but there's an empty picture frame (for his jacket) and a sofa.

That's all for now. Gotta get to school XD

obscure character from an obscure series

Milady Midori wrote:
BTW, do you guys prefer Uke!Edgey, Seme!Edgey, or do you not care? For those of you that do not like yaoi, is there a particular lady you like to see him paired with? (I only like seeing him with Oldbag for the lulz.)

It could go either way for me, as long as its done well. With his personality, he could go either way.

EmilyMarkham wrote:

They're amazing! :acro:

The Ace Attorney's Magical Daughter

Edgeworth's office looks like the real thing!

As for Payne's office... LOL. Poor guy. XD

...Because I felt the need to advertise my fanfic with a self-drawn, animated banner. Yes, I'm obsessed, why do you ask?

Et tu, Brute?

Meowm wrote:
EmilyMarkham wrote:

They're amazing! :acro:

Payne's office looks absolutely splendiferous! :redd:

Speaking of splendiferous-ness, I wonder what Redd White's office would look like in real life?

Elegant Brute wrote:

Hehehehe, I like Payne's office. :gant-clap:

Wow, you did an excellent job with Edgey's office. So well decorated, while remaining professional. :edgy: (lol At least I think so.)

EmilyMarkham wrote:

Speaking of splendiferous-ness, I wonder what Redd White's office would look like in real life?
I imagine it would be incredibly gaudy...with lots of red, white, and blue.

Unrelated, I found this :phoenix: :edgeworth: AMV I thought was too cute. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZDReSL7s6E I'm addicted to that song now.
My OTP. WHOOOOOOP YAOI!

I'm a Zebra, betch~

Thanks guys!

I'll post it later, but I also have Lana's office, Godot, Franziska, my OC, and a giant lounge that has its own kitchen for the prosecutors. It's very...purple and white (my old school colors, they haunt me so!) I LOVE Lana's office. Giant EXECUTIVE CHAAAIIIIRRR~

earthlings on fire

Milady Midori wrote:

Girly ukes piss me off so much XD ... But if they're not too extreme, it doesn't matter too much. Just as long as there's no crying Edgeworth who's nervous about being in love -_-;; .

Generally, I guess I prefer Seme!Edgeworth. It just seems to work better that way. :edgy:

And I don't like Edgeworth paired with girls. So sue me. I suppose just took the writers' comment about "Edgeworth not liking women" a bit too seriously... Lol.

I mean really, how can you be straight and have an extremely pink office? "Magenta" my butt. XD

And Payne's office is hilarious :gant:
ImageImageImage
...and there's fifteen feet of pure white snow

I feel violated... and crispy...

I've actually always seen Edgeworth as bi, simply because that must make things even MORE confusing and irritating for him, and only further make him see romantic pursuits as an annoyance/distraction.

I like my Edgey confused and repressed, personally.

Oh, and snarky. So much snark.
I know who Apollo's real father is, and I have evidence...
Spriters needed for fanmade GS5! It's gonna be BIG!

I'm a Zebra, betch~

Pleading Eyes wrote:
I've actually always seen Edgeworth as bi, simply because that must make things even MORE confusing and irritating for him, and only further make him see romantic pursuits as an annoyance/distraction.

I like my Edgey confused and repressed, personally.

Oh, and snarky. So much snark.

I concur. :D

EmilyMarkham wrote:

I concur. :D

*Fellow fangirl five* X3

The Ace Attorney's Magical Daughter

I personally prefer to think of Edgeworth as "sexually confused and blocked", since his traumatic experiences prevented him from ever learning the "proper" way to deal with this kind of emotions...

He'd probably mistake love for regular heartburn. Maybe even consult a doctor. :wacky-edgy:

...Because I felt the need to advertise my fanfic with a self-drawn, animated banner. Yes, I'm obsessed, why do you ask?

earthlings on fire

Neni wrote:
He'd probably mistake love for regular heartburn. Maybe even consult a doctor. :wacky-edgy:

PFFFFT that's hilarious XD

I had a thought the other day... Since Edgeworth was ripped out of normal life when he was nine, what if he was never given proper sexual education? What if he's like... 25 and has no idea about any of the things related to reproduction?

(Lol one day in the shower he looks down and is like WTF is that?!"

SOMEONE WRITE ME A FANFIC NAO Sounds like a funny story.
ImageImageImage

The cape is self-fluttering

Cravat of Doom wrote:
Neni wrote:

I had a thought the other day... Since Edgeworth was ripped out of normal life when he was nine, what if he was never given proper sexual education? What if he's like... 25 and has no idea about any of the things related to reproduction?

Haha.

I do see Edgeworth as being repressed, but I doubt he's ignorant of the reproductive world. Like most boys, he probably noticed his own cock long before the events of DL-6, and even experienced some arousal from time to time. He probably chose not to nurture those kinds of feelings as he got older, because he is SRS and lawyering is SRS BZNZ and he didn't want anything to interfere with the von Karma perfection mantra that's been drilled in his head since he was a child.

As for after 1-4... I guess old habits are difficult to break. But I'm sure he doesn't go around wondering what those funny bumps on women's chests are, or why he never hears the flapping wings of the stork whenever someone has a new baby.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Cravat of Doom wrote:
Milady Midori wrote:

Girly ukes piss me off so much XD ... But if they're not too extreme, it doesn't matter too much. Just as long as there's no crying Edgeworth who's nervous about being in love -_-;; .

Generally, I guess I prefer Seme!Edgeworth. It just seems to work better that way. :edgy:

And I don't like Edgeworth paired with girls. So sue me. I suppose just took the writers' comment about "Edgeworth not liking women" a bit too seriously... Lol.

I mean really, how can you be straight and have an extremely pink office? "Magenta" my butt. XD

Well, being uke doesn't necessarily equal being submissive. :hotti:

lol No. No het for me. Edgey with a woman seems...odd to me.

His office is so pretty.

Cravat of Doom wrote:
Neni wrote:

Yes, we need this crack fic now. Anyone in here feel like it? XD
My OTP. WHOOOOOOP YAOI!

Moving on up!

Adrian in black wrote:
As for after 1-4... I guess old habits are difficult to break. But I'm sure he doesn't go around wondering what those funny bumps on women's chests are, or why he never hears the flapping wings of the stork whenever someone has a new baby.

I totally want to see a story with this logic. It would be even better if he were in a relationship, and was still this clueless. I can see his partner (because this is AA and Mpreg is totally real) telling that they're going to have a baby and he keeps looking confused because he didn't see the stork. It would be even more cracktastic if he didn't "get it" until the baby was born. I see a fainting spell in the scenario.
Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009

Et tu, Brute?

Milady Midori wrote:
Elegant Brute wrote:

Hehehehe, I like Payne's office. :gant-clap:

Wow, you did an excellent job with Edgey's office. So well decorated, while remaining professional. :edgy: (lol At least I think so.)

EmilyMarkham wrote:

I imagine it would be incredibly gaudy...with lots of red, white, and blue.

Unrelated, I found this :phoenix: :edgeworth: AMV I thought was too cute. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZDReSL7s6E I'm addicted to that song now.

Ha, I'm addicted to the Redd White and You song from the PWTM.

Stepladder!

Don't mind if I barge in... ;)

Anyway, I'd be surprised if this hasn't been mentioned before in this... intimidating backlog of posts (is there any sort of guide to this thread?), but Edgeworth seems like the sort who, even if he did fall in love with someone, could never say it straight. How I personally imagine it might finally slip out once he got past aggressively denying it to himself...

:edgeworth: : I should not have been assigned to this case. I'll be filing the paperwork for a conflict of interests shortly so that someone else can prosecute it instead.

:stand: : (query as to reasoning here)

:edgeworth: : Because... because I'm biased. In your favor.

:stand: : (protests)

:wacky-edgy: Y-you don't understand. I do not merely trust you, I'm biased in your favor!

Seems like Edgeworth-ese for "I love you" to me, anyway... -- Pteryx

Pteryx wrote:
Don't mind if I barge in... ;)

Anyway, I'd be surprised if this hasn't been mentioned before in this... intimidating backlog of posts (is there any sort of guide to this thread?), but Edgeworth seems like the sort who, even if he did fall in love with someone, could never say it straight.

Resisting the urge to take it out of context, I agree. He's totally repressed by nature, and even without the tragic past, I do see him dealing with the subject of romance in a roundabout way (as you've so kindly demonstrated there).
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Duuuuuuuuuuuudes.

So, yeah, I'm back. I have quite the catching up to do. Or I could just, like... slide myself back in again like I always have. Good to see the thread still going strong. ^^

Pteryx wrote:
Y-you don't understand. I do not merely trust you, I'm biased in your favor!

Hahaha xD I don't know why, but this made me laugh. Unlikely as it is that Edgeworth doesn't at all know how to say 'I love you', the idea is still immeasurably cute.
^ Click for my graphics ^

Maybe Gregory read "The Princess Bride" to Miles as a kid, so Edgeworth would stick with "As you wish".

:)

Cravat of Doom wrote:
Milady Midori wrote:

Seme!Edgeworth fits him more. Uke!Edgey feels a bit out of character unless it's with Gant, Lang or Cammy.

Hey guys what's goin on in this thread
Mind if I jump in?

I'll just leave the fact that I like Edgeworth to be uke, but I don't mind seme. Then again, I prefer him with Gumshoe than Phoenix, though I support both.

Professional Alvin Lover

@Milady Midori: I totally squeed internally at your signature. Just wanted to let you know. XD

Anddddd, I'm WAYYYYY behind on Ace Attorney Investigations. I need to start playing it again. |D

Et tu, Brute?

Pleading Eyes wrote:
Maybe Gregory read "The Princess Bride" to Miles as a kid, so Edgeworth would stick with "As you wish".

Perhaps he also saw the movie and became fascinated with the late British-colonial style of dress?

I'm a Zebra, betch~

Pteryx wrote:
:edgeworth: : I should not have been assigned to this case. I'll be filing the paperwork for a conflict of interests shortly so that someone else can prosecute it instead.

:stand: : (query as to reasoning here)

:edgeworth: : Because... because I'm biased. In your favor.

:stand: : (protests)

:wacky-edgy: Y-you don't understand. I do not merely trust you, I'm biased in your favor!

Seems like Edgeworth-ese for "I love you" to me, anyway... -- Pteryx

We need an Edgeworth-To-English dictionary. NOW.

(brb, going to the kink meme to request this.)

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Spoiler: *.*

Awesome. Or... no. Sexy! :hotti:

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

I'm a Zebra, betch~

Mary Faraday wrote:

Already have it.

Drooled over it

LOVED IT.

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

EmilyMarkham wrote:
Mary Faraday wrote:

Already have it.

Drooled over it

LOVED IT.

Sure :D

Et tu, Brute?

Enough with the female raving over Edgey...

Who thinks he'd be the ultimate bro? :b33r:

Edgeworth would so be a bro.

Inspector

Holy crap, 477 pages of Edgey fans. I think he was cool in ¨Raise From the Ashes¨.

But... (JFA Spoilorz)
Spoiler:
The Airport scene, with him saying ¨Specially if we let HIM handle the case...¨ I was like ¨WTF is he the ultimate mastermind or something¨ that scene was just plain weird.

Phoenix ended being a :hobohodo: , and :larry: a painter, where would Edgeworth be in AJ:AA? Perhaps an expert prosecutor?
Jake Marshall-Inspired Avatar? No XD

earthlings on fire

Mike Pitsol wrote:

But... (JFA Spoilorz)
Spoiler:
The Airport scene, with him saying ¨Specially if we let HIM handle the case...¨ I was like ¨WTF is he the ultimate mastermind or something¨ that scene was just plain weird.

Haha, Edgeworth knows all ;D

What probably happened was Gumshoe consulted him about what to do and Edgeworth helped him. He knew exactly how Phoenix acted in court so predicting what was going to happen in the end wasn't difficult.
ImageImageImage

Mike Pitsol wrote:
where would Edgeworth be in AJ:AA?

Queen of England :pearly:
Imagesee how it withers before my flower of justiceImage

Only One Truth Prevails(:

:no-no: (:
I ♥ :scientific: & :think:
:sassy:
:kissy: <-- SO cute (: ♥
:objection: MUAHAHAHA

MrPayneEmaSkye wrote:
:no-no: (:
I ♥ :scientific: & :think:
:sassy:
:kissy: <-- SO cute (: ♥
:objection: MUAHAHAHA

And this means...?

...NAILED IT

earthlings on fire

I think our new friend has just discovered the vast amount of PW emoticons he or she can use.
ImageImageImage
Page 477 of 481 [ 19237 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 474, 475, 476, 477, 478, 479, 480, 481  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby