Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby

Page 16 of 18[ 695 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 


Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title
User avatar

I'm Kenny McCormick and I like to dance.

Gender: Female

Location: Behind the sea

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:49 pm

Posts: 122

P!ATD wrote:
KrissiGavin<3 wrote:
Has anyone said Byrne/Calisto yet?? If someone has, I'm sorry, I haven't read through the whole topic (do you call it topic? I dunno.. I'm new :edgy:) ANYWAY I really like the pairing Byrne/Calisto, it works. I don't care about the age gap. Or the fact that....
Spoiler:
She kills him :'( Calisto, I will never forgive you.
And I also like Lang/Franziska. :franny: And Turnabout Reminiscence has lead me to support Bratworth/Franziska. Awww so cute.


I love Byrne/Calisto! This is my second time posting about it today. =3


Hahaha, 1000th post!!!!!


I love that pairing. We need more art of those two. xD

I also like Lang/Shih-Na. THEY R LIEK TTLY TEH BESTIE BUDS EVR

And Lance/Lauren. Haha.
ImageImageImage
Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: Dublin

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:56 am

Posts: 1130

I actually do like Lance/Lauren. :bellboy:

Have you got any Byrne/Calisto art or fanfics? Just cause I've literally seen nothing with those two.

Oh yeah, and I know I posted this already(don't remember what thread though) but I love Diego/Calisto. (it makes sense in my head. XD)
Image
☆KrazyKaro and Romeo's Daughter☆
☆Godot_Blend_#107, Tap and Jaron's Sister☆
Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title
User avatar

I'm Kenny McCormick and I like to dance.

Gender: Female

Location: Behind the sea

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:49 pm

Posts: 122

P!ATD wrote:
I actually do like Lance/Lauren. :bellboy:

Have you got any Byrne/Calisto art or fanfics? Just cause I've literally seen nothing with those two.

Oh yeah, and I know I posted this already(don't remember what thread though) but I love Diego/Calisto. (it makes sense in my head. XD)


I have one comic of those two... I'm not too sure it'd count as a Byrne/Calisto thing... xD

Spoiler:
Image


Diego and Calisto? xD Well... They are both lawyers. xD
ImageImageImage
Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:11 pm

Posts: 7882

There's only one other Calisto/Byrne pic I've seen, it's pretty lush.

Image

Need proper hatesex pics of these two <3
Imagesee how it withers before my flower of justiceImage

Image
Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title
User avatar

The cape is self-fluttering

Gender: Female

Location: The Bostonius

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm

Posts: 2778

.:looby:. wrote:
I remembered another gay pairing I really want..

Cammy/Franny. I dunno if I've ever voiced this one before XD but I'd really like to see these two at it :3


Well, Ms. von Karma did have a few opportunities for some hot uniform-tearing with that whip, but instead wasted them on Edgeworth. :wacky-edgy: :ka-whip:
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

Image
...NAILED IT
Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:11 pm

Posts: 7882

Adrian in black wrote:
.:looby:. wrote:
I remembered another gay pairing I really want..

Cammy/Franny. I dunno if I've ever voiced this one before XD but I'd really like to see these two at it :3


Well, Ms. von Karma did have a few opportunities for some hot uniform-tearing with that whip, but instead wasted them on Edgeworth. :wacky-edgy: :ka-whip:


Yeah I was quite disappointed that she was left un-whipped. I mean, if anyone deserved to be whipped, it was Cammy <3

I really wish I could draw .__.
Imagesee how it withers before my flower of justiceImage

Image
Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title
User avatar

Muuuuffiiiiiiiiiins...

Gender: Male

Location: I'm not giving my location to a machine!

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:07 am

Posts: 150

I had never really been a shipper. I remember liking :phoenix: / :mia: for a while, but that was about it. Then after replaying Investigations for the fifth game... I found myself in love with :edgeworth: / :keylady: . It's just so damn cute. Never thought I had to say it, but... OTP.
Image


...D'aaaaawww...


Erol Brisbane in The Contempt of Court, a fangame by Cardy. Play Turnabout Scapegoat now or SUFFER BRISBANE'S WRATH!
Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title
User avatar

Fantina's perfect little Franny!

Gender: Female

Location: UK

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm

Posts: 3471

.:looby:. wrote:
Adrian in black wrote:
.:looby:. wrote:
I remembered another gay pairing I really want..

Cammy/Franny. I dunno if I've ever voiced this one before XD but I'd really like to see these two at it :3


Well, Ms. von Karma did have a few opportunities for some hot uniform-tearing with that whip, but instead wasted them on Edgeworth. :wacky-edgy: :ka-whip:


Yeah I was quite disappointed that she was left un-whipped. I mean, if anyone deserved to be whipped, it was Cammy <3

I really wish I could draw .__.


Maybe she didn't want her boobs to pop. =O
Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title
User avatar

Max Sugar, No Taste

Gender: Female

Location: Forssa, Finland

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:55 pm

Posts: 223

Chloe wrote:
Maybe she didn't want her boobs to pop. =O


Surely you are not implying that Cammy's boobs are... erm... surgically enhanced? Cause I'm sure they're 100% real! :D
Image
Banner by PandaPrinzessin

No squealing
remember that it's all in your head
Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Twisted Samurai

Gender: Male

Location: Wherever I may roam.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm

Posts: 4848

Ramika wrote:
Chloe wrote:
Maybe she didn't want her boobs to pop. =O


Surely you are not implying that Cammy's boobs are... erm... surgically enhanced? Cause I'm sure they're 100% real! :D

she meant, that if someone would whip her they would jump out like, you can see them
Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title
User avatar

Max Sugar, No Taste

Gender: Female

Location: Forssa, Finland

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:55 pm

Posts: 223

Not that there's much of 'em we haven't seen yet.
But seriously though, I somehow fail to see AAI Franziska getting it on with anyone except for Miles.
Image
Banner by PandaPrinzessin

No squealing
remember that it's all in your head
Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title
User avatar

The cape is self-fluttering

Gender: Female

Location: The Bostonius

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm

Posts: 2778

Ramika wrote:
Not that there's much of 'em we haven't seen yet.
But seriously though, I somehow fail to see AAI Franziska getting it on with anyone except for Miles.


I dunno, I briefly saw something between her and Akbey before it was revealed that he was an Interpol agent.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

Image
...NAILED IT
Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title
User avatar

太多時間

Gender: Male

Location: UK

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:39 pm

Posts: 1189

Edgeworth x Lang all the way.

I know what you people are thinking... NO!

Lol, but yeah, It's an usual pairing and it's way more interesting than Phoenix x Edgeworth or Phoenix x Maya.
ImageImage
Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Twisted Samurai

Gender: Male

Location: Wherever I may roam.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm

Posts: 4848

Cyrus de Killer wrote:
Edgeworth x Lang all the way.

I know what you people are thinking... NO!

Lol, but yeah, It's an usual pairing and it's way more interesting than Phoenix x Edgeworth or Phoenix x Maya.

it is not THAT unusual
Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title
User avatar

The cape is self-fluttering

Gender: Female

Location: The Bostonius

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm

Posts: 2778

Cyrus de Killer wrote:
Edgeworth x Lang all the way.

I know what you people are thinking... NO!


No I'm not! :hotti:
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

Image
...NAILED IT
Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title
User avatar

FINE

Gender: Male

Location: Not Here

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:07 am

Posts: 1316

Ramika wrote:
Not that there's much of 'em we haven't seen yet.
But seriously though, I somehow fail to see AAI Franziska getting it on with anyone except for Miles.

I only see lilfran/brathworth possible.
Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title
User avatar

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Gender: Female

Location: America

Rank: Admin

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:16 am

Posts: 5255

Auraion wrote:
Ramika wrote:
Not that there's much of 'em we haven't seen yet.
But seriously though, I somehow fail to see AAI Franziska getting it on with anyone except for Miles.

I only see lilfran/brathworth possible.


You mean, when it was illegal...? :eh?:
ImageImage
Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Twisted Samurai

Gender: Male

Location: Wherever I may roam.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm

Posts: 4848

Croik wrote:
Auraion wrote:
Ramika wrote:
Not that there's much of 'em we haven't seen yet.
But seriously though, I somehow fail to see AAI Franziska getting it on with anyone except for Miles.

I only see lilfran/brathworth possible.


You mean, when it was illegal...? :eh?:

pfff
legality, shmegality
who does care of legality in AA world
no one objected about Max/Regina there, either
Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:11 pm

Posts: 7882

Coffee Prosecutor wrote:
who does care of legality in AA world


lmfao er.....


Anyway, I can't see Bratworth shagging his 13 year old sister, he HATES criminals! XD

I can only see Fran with Lang, but I want her with Cammy.
Imagesee how it withers before my flower of justiceImage

Image
Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Twisted Samurai

Gender: Male

Location: Wherever I may roam.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm

Posts: 4848

.:looby:. wrote:
Coffee Prosecutor wrote:
who does care of legality in AA world


lmfao er.....


Anyway, I can't see Bratworth shagging his 13 year old sister, he HATES criminals! XD

I can only see Fran with Lang, but I want her with Cammy.

Cammy x everyone/thing :keiko:
Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title
User avatar

FINE

Gender: Male

Location: Not Here

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:07 am

Posts: 1316

Sorry, that wasn't what i was trying to say.
What I meant is that I can see lilfran developing some kind of crush on miles.
Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title
User avatar

Mipeltaja = the real badass

Gender: Male

Location: That one place. No, not that place, the other place.

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:14 am

Posts: 462

.:looby:. wrote:
I can only see Fran with Lang, but I want her with Cammy and Rhoda (at the same time, naturally).


There we go. :redd:
Billie Jean is not my lover.
Image
Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title

Just a random passerby

Gender: Male

Location: Hyrule

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:42 pm

Posts: 623

My new favorite crack pairing

Alba/Alba

I'm talking about both his fake and real personalites, similar to Matt/Matt.
Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title
User avatar

I'ma gonna blow you out of the water.

Gender: None specified

Location: Amestris

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:16 am

Posts: 124

I'm not sure if I should support LangWorth, or LangShi. Both excellent couples, and both make me want to squee. Or, possibly, LangLang. Man's sexy enough to go around, hehehehe... wait, that made no sense. :eh?:
Image
Fanfiction~Yotube

Thanks go to Floran and TheBaronAndEma for the siggy and avy respectively.
They rock, so go request something from them!
Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title
User avatar

The cape is self-fluttering

Gender: Female

Location: The Bostonius

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm

Posts: 2778

CrimsonBlaze wrote:
I'm not sure if I should support LangWorth, or LangShi. Both excellent couples, and both make me want to squee. Or, possibly, LangLang. Man's sexy enough to go around, hehehehe... wait, that made no sense. :eh?:


Lang x Lang...

Ancestor x Descendant timewarp sex?
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

Image
...NAILED IT
Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title
User avatar

Addicted to Coke and crack... wait

Gender: Female

Location: In a box

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:08 pm

Posts: 39

Little Fran is so cute, I couldn't possibly pair her with anyone. I leave that for her future (present) self~

Lang/Edgey is this game's OTP. I will accept no other. :mike-salute:
Image
Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title
User avatar

Fantina's perfect little Franny!

Gender: Female

Location: UK

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm

Posts: 3471

Lol I find Kay/Edgey revolting. Sorry, it just sounds generic and desperate.

I like lots of Cammy and Franziska ships though. :D


Last edited by Chloe on Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title

Proud Supporter of Apollo/Maya!

Gender: Male

Location: The Couch.

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:57 pm

Posts: 22

Larry/Franziska is one of the few pairings I like that nobody I know ships... :sadshoe:
Rhoda/Edgey's fine... I prefer YeWorth more...
Maggey/Gumshoe's a must, considering it was MADE into AAI to happen...
Spoiler: Cameos - AAI
I still ship Phoenix/Maya. Even if they're on a boat.

And that's it, basically. More of my favorite pairings are in T&T or AJ. :eh?:
Pairings: Apollo/Maya, Phoenix/Iris, Diego/Mia, Dahlia/Kristoph, Ron/Desiree, and Luke/Adrian.
Just simply put.
Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title
User avatar

The cape is self-fluttering

Gender: Female

Location: The Bostonius

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm

Posts: 2778

Freeze Frostbite wrote:
Larry/Franziska is one of the few pairings I like that nobody I know ships... :sadshoe:


I'd ship it. I've been open to it since GS3. After all, someone needs to whip that Butz into shape (Maya's words, no?) =P
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

Image
...NAILED IT
Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title
User avatar

I feel violated... and crispy...

Gender: Female

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:14 pm

Posts: 325

Larry/Franzy is my OTP! =D

I didn't really like AAI, so I didn't really ship anyone. Not that I usually ship much anyway. Meh, whatever makes people happy I s'pose. =)

Except for Larry/Franzy. I ship that hardcore. XD
I know who Apollo's real father is, and I have evidence...
Spriters needed for fanmade GS5! It's gonna be BIG!
Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title

Proud Supporter of Apollo/Maya!

Gender: Male

Location: The Couch.

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:57 pm

Posts: 22

pleadingeyes wrote:
Larry/Franzy is my OTP! =D

I didn't really like AAI, so I didn't really ship anyone. Not that I usually ship much anyway. Meh, whatever makes people happy I s'pose. =)

Except for Larry/Franzy. I ship that hardcore. XD


Huh. Didn't know that people liked it that much. :udgy:
Ah well. It's a great pairing, and it deserves respect.
It's also one of the 3 pairings I can actually picture Franzy in without it being yuri... :yuusaku:
Pairings: Apollo/Maya, Phoenix/Iris, Diego/Mia, Dahlia/Kristoph, Ron/Desiree, and Luke/Adrian.
Just simply put.
Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title
User avatar

earthlings on fire

Gender: Female

Location: Hazakura Temple

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:57 am

Posts: 1013

I'm surprised that Edgeworth/Lang doesn't have more supporters than it does. It's basically got the same logic as the ever popular Phoenix/Edgeworth. Not to mention some scenes that rather... imply things. XD

Chloe wrote:
Lol I find Kay/Edgey revolting. Sorry, it just sounds generic and desperate.


:gant-clap: This.
ImageImageImage
...and there's fifteen feet of pure white snow
Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title
User avatar

Mipeltaja = the real badass

Gender: Male

Location: That one place. No, not that place, the other place.

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:14 am

Posts: 462

Freeze Frostbite wrote:
pleadingeyes wrote:
Larry/Franzy is my OTP! =D

I didn't really like AAI, so I didn't really ship anyone. Not that I usually ship much anyway. Meh, whatever makes people happy I s'pose. =)

Except for Larry/Franzy. I ship that hardcore. XD


Huh. Didn't know that people liked it that much. :udgy:
Ah well. It's a great pairing, and it deserves respect.
It's also one of the 3 pairings I can actually picture Franzy in without it being yuri... :yuusaku:


I see the Larry/Franziska thing working out about the same as the Oldbag/Edgeworth thing, where it's completely one-sided.

I think Larry's infatuation with Franziska is completely hysterical, and every time they're on-screen together is amazing, but I don't see Franziska ever reciprocating his feelings.
Billie Jean is not my lover.
Image
Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title
User avatar

The cape is self-fluttering

Gender: Female

Location: The Bostonius

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm

Posts: 2778

Icarus wrote:
Freeze Frostbite wrote:
pleadingeyes wrote:
Larry/Franzy is my OTP! =D

I didn't really like AAI, so I didn't really ship anyone. Not that I usually ship much anyway. Meh, whatever makes people happy I s'pose. =)

Except for Larry/Franzy. I ship that hardcore. XD


Huh. Didn't know that people liked it that much. :udgy:
Ah well. It's a great pairing, and it deserves respect.
It's also one of the 3 pairings I can actually picture Franzy in without it being yuri... :yuusaku:


I see the Larry/Franziska thing working out about the same as the Oldbag/Edgeworth thing, where it's completely one-sided.

I think Larry's infatuation with Franziska is completely hysterical, and every time they're on-screen together is amazing, but I don't see Franziska ever reciprocating his feelings.


I could see her possibly giving in to a moment of weakness, if she were sans whip and overwhelmed with something that made her vulnerable. But I don't see it lasting based upon just that.

She might find his obsession endearing and keep him at arms' length for a while. I could see it working, but it would take a lot of effort on both sides.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

Image
...NAILED IT
Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title
User avatar

I feel violated... and crispy...

Gender: Female

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:14 pm

Posts: 325

Well, I think their personalities compliment more than what's immediately apparent.

Larry's the kind of guy who is only motivated by women. He's a slacker, until he wants to make a woman happy. Then he'll take any number of odd jobs and work on any weird project she sets him on. Having someone whose HYPER motivated like Franzy would be good for him, to help him get his life on track.

On the other hand, Franzy seems like the sort of person who isn't confidant. She puts on a big show of haughtiness, but it's all an act to hide her fear of failure. She was never good enough in daddy's eyes, never got his attention the way Edgeworth did. I think to her, having someone like Larry who sees her as PERFECT just the way she is could be a real benefit. She doesn't have to win everything and be perfect all the time to be the greatest in Larry's eyes. Larry just thinks she's great period.

It's hilarious how their precise character flaws and vulnerabilities are on opposite sides of the spectrum. But if they worked through it, I could see them as being very good for each other and surprisingly compatible. Larry would have his goddess to worship and spoil and work hard for, and Franziska would have someone who adores her as-is, no pressure or need to win approval. Plus if his career as an artist pans out and he starts making money, Franzy can handle the finances. >_>

Plus think of this... Franziska would never take Larry's last name. Not ever. Which means Larry would take hers.

Thus, whenever someone referred to Mr. von Karma, they'd be referring to... LARRY. I cannot get over how funny that idea is to me. Larry von Karma. I think Edgeworth would have to go to therapy just to overcome the cognitive dissonance.

:butzthumbs: : So last night, I was with my hot wife--

:edgeworth: : Larry, consider your audience!

:butzthumbs: : Right. Sorry bro. So last night, I was with your hot SISTER--

:edgeworth: : ARG! Franziska, why do you let him TALK about you like this!?

:franny: : Why shouldn't he? It's the truth. What, does a woman's sexualty threaten you, little brother? *sips her drink smugly*

:edgeworth: : *chokes on his tea*

:butzthumbs: : That's my Franzy, my goddess!

:franny: : Very good, Larry.
I know who Apollo's real father is, and I have evidence...
Spriters needed for fanmade GS5! It's gonna be BIG!


Last edited by Pleading Eyes on Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title
User avatar

Elimentary!

Gender: Female

Location: England

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:43 am

Posts: 149

@Pleadingeyes

I've never actually considered shipping Larry and Franziska but what you just said makes complete sense. If anything i think Franziska would find Larry's over-keen-to-please ways kinda endearing ^_^
Image

Check out my Graphics page :D!
Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title
User avatar

an awesome avvy by my best friend Harumi

Gender: Male

Location: Trying to meet old friends again on Court-Records

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:06 am

Posts: 2212

I am a huge Edgeworth/Kay shipper after playing this game! :keylady:
Image

Made by the fabulous Vickinator!
Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title
User avatar

I feel violated... and crispy...

Gender: Female

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:14 pm

Posts: 325

Awesome_Cravat wrote:
@Pleadingeyes

I've never actually considered shipping Larry and Franziska but what you just said makes complete sense. If anything i think Franziska would find Larry's over-keen-to-please ways kinda endearing ^_^


Why, thank you! ^_^

And while AAI was not my favorite game of the series, I did get a kick of how angry (jealous?) Franziska seemed to get when Larry flirted with other girls. XD
I know who Apollo's real father is, and I have evidence...
Spriters needed for fanmade GS5! It's gonna be BIG!
Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title

Proud Supporter of Apollo/Maya!

Gender: Male

Location: The Couch.

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:57 pm

Posts: 22

pleadingeyes wrote:
Awesome_Cravat wrote:
@Pleadingeyes

I've never actually considered shipping Larry and Franziska but what you just said makes complete sense. If anything i think Franziska would find Larry's over-keen-to-please ways kinda endearing ^_^


Why, thank you! ^_^

And while AAI was not my favorite game of the series, I did get a kick of how angry (jealous?) Franziska seemed to get when Larry flirted with other girls. XD


That was the best part of the whole game, pleadingeyes. :gant-clap2:
Pairings: Apollo/Maya, Phoenix/Iris, Diego/Mia, Dahlia/Kristoph, Ron/Desiree, and Luke/Adrian.
Just simply put.
Re: Gyakuten Kenji Pairings ThreadTopic%20Title
User avatar

I feel violated... and crispy...

Gender: Female

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:14 pm

Posts: 325

Freeze Frostbite wrote:

That was the best part of the whole game, pleadingeyes. :gant-clap2:


I concur!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_ll36kN1Bo
I know who Apollo's real father is, and I have evidence...
Spriters needed for fanmade GS5! It's gonna be BIG!
Page 16 of 18 [ 695 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO