Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby

Page 8 of 11[ 407 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title

Mask*DeMasque wrote:
Ptapcc wrote:
Mask*DeMasque wrote:
Who are Edgeworth's partners (as in, who follows him around during the cases)?

Spoiler:
It depends but its mainly Gumshoe who tags along. It depends on the case and whats happening at the current point in time.

Well, could you list them?

Spoiler:
Uh lets see. Gumshoe, Rhoda, Wakana, Kay and I think I've forgotten everyone else. It's been a while since I played Case 3, 4 and 5.

Consider this puzzle solved.

Is Franziska one of Edgeworth's partners?

Mask*DeMasque wrote:

Spoiler:
Most likely. I can't really remember as you confront her several times and initiate rebuttals. I think she is but I don't really remember :payne:

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Mask*DeMasque wrote:

Spoiler:
Yes, at one point. There're also a few points where she follows Edgeworth around and is present for things, even if someone else is listed as "partner" at the time. Not that being a partner means anything really.

ImageImage

I apologize if this was asked already, but I was wondering if Zheng Fa was the name used for Lang's country in the Japanese version of the game?
"Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than Hell itself...That is coffee." - Godot

nuuuuu, stoooooop

CyborgZeta wrote:
I apologize if this was asked already, but I was wondering if Zheng Fa was the name used for Lang's country in the Japanese version of the game?

In Japanese it was Seihou. I think Zheng Fa is just the Chinese pronunciation of the same kanji...? But I'm not sure.
ImageImage

1000% Knight

Spoiler: Case 4
Okay, I looked at the first 5 seconds of case 4, and I'm not going to play any more AAI tonight, so I'm going to ask this... Does this case take place before or after 3-4? (Sorry if this was already asked...)

Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Bad Player wrote:
Okay, I looked at the first 5 seconds of case 4, and I'm not going to play any more AAI tonight, so I'm going to ask this... Does this case take place before or after 3-4? (Sorry if this was already asked...)

Spoiler:
Before, by a few months. It'll make sense once you get further in.

ImageImage

I just want to know one thing. (Obviously.)

Spoiler'd out even though it's for case 1.

Spoiler: words
I'm in the second half of case 1, and I've collected all the evidence in the hallway. Checked the fingerprints on Portsman's door, got the note and the case file from under the bench. But now how do I get back into the office? The walkthrough on GameFAQs skips from getting the note under the door to being in the office confronting Portsman again and I can't figure out how to proceed.

1000% Knight

Spoiler: case 1
Did you examine the basketball hoop in the lower half of Portsman's door?

Perfect whine record

You need to examine the odd looking floor piece at the lower half of the screen (where the hoop is standing on)

A.K.A. Court or Court-Records.

Spoiler: Case One confusion
Was the 'thief' Miles met in the start of case one, Kay or the other Yatagarasu? And why did Edgeworth not refer to Yatagarasu as Kay at all during case one? I have may recalled something wrong though.

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Chess wrote:
Spoiler: Case One confusion
Was the 'thief' Miles met in the start of case one, Kay or the other Yatagarasu? And why did Edgeworth not refer to Yatagarasu as Kay at all during case one? I have may recalled something wrong though.

Spoiler:
It was not Kay. You find out for sure in case 5.

ImageImage

Awsome.
However, I still want to know:
Spoiler:
Why did Edgeworth not refer to Yatagarasu as Kay at all during case one? Or did I miss something there. Because I was sure that Yatagarsu was mentioned when Edgeworth found those files. Or will this too be cleared up in Case Five?

Chess wrote:
Awsome.
However, I still want to know:
Spoiler:
Why did Edgeworth not refer to Yatagarasu as Kay at all during case one? Or did I miss something there. Because I was sure that Yatagarsu was mentioned when Edgeworth found those files. Or will this too be cleared up in Case Five?

Spoiler: Case 1, 3 & 4
Because Kay is "Yatagarasu II". Also, why would Kay steal from Edgeworth? He probably thought this Yatagarasu was Calisto Yew.
EDIT: Or, the writers thought it would be a spoiler if he called Yatagarasu "Kay" (or "Calisto Yew" for that matter)

Say, that reminds me of a puzzle! Have you ever heard this one, Luke?

Right. That makes sense.
Thanks. ^^

My secret? You'll need a magatama!

I know case 4 is a flashback case, like in T&T, but is it shorter than the others like it was in T&T?

Hypotenuse Man wrote:
The way I envision it is this:

"Mask *jazz hands!* DeMasque."
Win. Just win! :jazzron: :jazzsneeze: :jazzedgy: :Keko-hands:
Check out my Apollo Justice crossword! More to come soon!

The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich

Psyche-locked wrote:
I know case 4 is a flashback case, like in T&T, but is it shorter than the others like it was in T&T?

No, it's a fullsized case.
fuck

1000% Knight

Spoiler: Case 5; just a name, but still...
How come on Wikipedia, Quercus' Japanese last name is "Onred" but on the CR character page, it's "Alba"?

Bad Player wrote:
How come on Wikipedia, Quercus' Japanese last name is "Onred" but on the CR character page, it's "Alba"?

EDIT: Oh wait, now I get what you're saying. Wikipedia has it right, it's CR that got it wrong. Hopefully Croik will read this and fix it...

Gettin' Old!

Spoiler: GK1-3
At the end.....Jacques Portsman and Buddy Faith arrive to take over the case but.....is it set before Case 1 or is there some weird reason why Portsman is walking about freely and Buddy is still alive.

Nevermind I answered this one myself...though it does make AAI odd in that most of the game is a flashback
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Bad Player wrote:

It's because "find=replace" is sometimes my enemy >.>
ImageImage

Ace Fangirl

I'm behind the times and still haven't gotten the game yet, but I would like to know:
Spoiler: Not sure if this really needs a spoiler, but I'm just following the rules
Are there any actual (like pictures or stuff) butterflies in the game? Because I wouldn't want my lepidopteraphobia playing up while I'm drooling over Edgey. Yes, I know this question and my phobia are stupid.

RoundedEdge wrote:
I'm behind the times and still haven't gotten the game yet, but I would like to know:
Spoiler: Not sure if this really needs a spoiler, but I'm just following the rules
Are there any actual (like pictures or stuff) butterflies in the game? Because I wouldn't want my lepidopteraphobia playing up while I'm drooling over Edgey. Yes, I know this question and my phobia are stupid.

Actually there is, but not realistic, just as a symbol. Hope you'll get over that phobia someday, that seem to be pretty.. uncomfortable. =\

Ace Fangirl

Satoshi wrote:
RoundedEdge wrote:

Actually there is, but not realistic, just as a symbol. Hope you'll get over that phobia someday, that seem to be pretty.. uncomfortable. =\

Oh, I can handle a symbol, I guess. Anything realistic just freaks me out though. Thanks for the thought ^_^

I can't post a new topic in this forum, and don't know where to post this, but I think I know the origin of the name Kazura.
Spoiler:
かずら is, except for the voice mark, an anagram for からす (crow.) Yatagarasu's cards have crows on them. I don't know if Himiko is going to turn out to be Yatagarasu, since I'm not done with case 5 yet, but if she does, it's foreshadowing.

nuuuuu, stoooooop

No offense but you should finish the game before offering speculation like that, since...it's already in her profile anyway.
ImageImage

Gettin' Old!

Spoiler: AAI-5
Why was Manny Coachen in the dressing room? For me this seems another angle Alba coulda whined out of "Why would HE be there, can you deny his body could've been placed in the cart or murdered at another time?" Lame excuse I know but this guy argued "I went to the toilet" so I wouldn't put it past him.

Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Pierre wrote:
Why was Manny Coachen in the dressing room? For me this seems another angle Alba coulda whined out of "Why would HE be there, can you deny his body could've been placed in the cart or murdered at another time?" Lame excuse I know but this guy argued "I went to the toilet" so I wouldn't put it past him.

Hasn't this already been asked in the Contradictions thread (and by me, at that)? I believe the answer given there was that Alba led Manny into the dressing room. He probably told him that he had to talk to him about something in private, and that the dressing room would be a good place to do it.

I joined just to ask this question, because I really want to know. Sorry if it's been asked.

In case 4, what exactly is the secret mechanism in that courthouse model? I remember Edgeworth talking about it when he sees the model, and there's a guy standing next to the model who talks about it as well. I kept an eye out for it during the rest of the case, but I guessed I missed something.

Merrel wrote:
I joined just to ask this question, because I really want to know. Sorry if it's been asked.

In case 4, what exactly is the secret mechanism in that courthouse model? I remember Edgeworth talking about it when he sees the model, and there's a guy standing next to the model who talks about it as well. I kept an eye out for it during the rest of the case, but I guessed I missed something.

Spoiler: case 4
If you look at the model instead of talking to the guy, Edgeworth mentions a mouth and eyes (or hands and a mouth?). It's implied the thing is a Transformer of some sort.

1000% Knight

valentinite wrote:
Merrel wrote:

If you look at the model instead of talking to the guy, Edgeworth mentions a mouth and eyes (or hands and a mouth?). It's implied the thing is a Transformer of some sort.

But the much more awesome alternative is an earthquake simulator :3

Got his Psychology degree in Borginia

This has probably been asked earlier, but...

Spoiler: Spoiler?
Where is Phoenix in AAI. From the spritesheet I would suspect he's somewhere in Gatewater Land? I'm just annoyed I missed him :s

PCHOOO

Iban wrote:
This has probably been asked earlier, but...

Spoiler: Spoiler?
Where is Phoenix in AAI. From the spritesheet I would suspect he's somewhere in Gatewater Land? I'm just annoyed I missed him :s

Spoiler: AAI-3
He is only visible at one very small window of time during the case. Immediately after you finish investigating the stadium, Lang sends you back to the wild west area. After doing a few things there (I forget what exactly) the next thing to do story wise is to talk to the guard in front of the kidnapper's hideout and go investigate in there.

HOWEVER in the period of time before you talk to the guard, you can actually walk over to the right. The last time you were in the area there was a guard in that direction as well, but he's gone now. Going to the right takes you to the entrance to Gatewater Land. This is the only time in the game you can actually walk around in this area (every other time you're in here is either during cutscenes or confrontations).

Anyway, once there you can examine the entrance sign, talk to the Chief and his daughter, and if you walk all the way to the right onto the bridge, you can see Phoenix, Maya, and Pearl out in the water on a boat.

Mipeltaja = the real badass

Location: That one place. No, not that place, the other place.

Regy Rusty wrote:
Anyway, once there you can examine the entrance sign, talk to the Chief and his daughter, and if you walk all the way to the right onto the bridge, you can see Phoenix, Maya, and Pearl out in the water on a boat.

Are they going fast? And
Does Pearl have a nautical themed pashmina afghan?

Billie Jean is not my lover.

The cape is self-fluttering

Icarus wrote:
Regy Rusty wrote:

Are they going fast? And
Does Pearl have a nautical themed pashmina afghan?

Har har... no to both =P

But actually, the sprites are stationary.

"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

キラキラ ♥

Spoiler: case 3...er
does anyone else have the screencap of phoenix, maya, and pearl? or where to find it? the link provided before in the thread doesnt work.

Stupid character limit.

Black-Harmonia wrote:
does anyone else have the screencap of phoenix, maya, and pearl? or where to find it? the link provided before in the thread doesnt work.

Spoiler: Case 3
In the top right hand corner. :3

キラキラ ♥

Much appreciated Rhyme! <3

Gettin' Old!

Rhyme wrote:
Black-Harmonia wrote:

Spoiler: Case 3
In the top right hand corner. :3

Is that an examinable spot?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Page 8 of 11 [ 407 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby