Page 2 of 2[ 73 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: Shih-na Fanclub(spoilers)Topic%20Title

Waiting on Godot...

This thread shall not perish!!!

Spoiler: Some sexy Sheena- Thumb SFW, full view NSFW
Click for full view- warning, NSFW

ImageImageImageImage

Last edited by Arkillian on Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

ugh, this thread is primarily compromised of spoiler posts and snippets fo comments, im reluctant to read them soa s not to spoil the game for myself, the only decent discussion appears to be the Lady Gaga argument... dats not an argument she looks extremely little liek Gaga and if she looked even more like her, it seems completely unrelatable to her character

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

I simply loved Shih-na! She was easily the coolest character in the game- I adored how well she synced with Lang and that we got to see more of her in Case 5. And she's totally hot *shot*

Spoiler: AAI-5
I think my little heart snapped in two along with Lang's when she turned out to be Yew......

Click on Janice for graphics ^^

She was pretty awesome, with the whole sunglasses-removal/pointing thing she did with Lang.

Spoiler:
I'm hoping that, if they make a second AAI, we find out that Yew actually stole the identity of a real Shih-na. Lang's better with a partner, I think. And then maybe if Yew somehow escapes from prison they could be in the same case together and you'd have to find the real one.

What the Devil is going on here?

Hikari wrote:
Spoiler: "That huge spoiler"
I guessed that she was Yew during case 5, when cross examining her. I noticed that some of her animations were similar, and then I compared their profiles, and they looked the same. Then I went "..Nah. Can't be." And then when she started laughing, I punched the air xD BECAUSE I KNEW IT! HA! And how creepy is her breakdown sprite? 0_o

Spoiler: Yup the same Huge spoiler!
S-same here!!! But I recognized that almost anorexic body from Calisto on Shih-na and thought "Nah that cant be a coincidence.." then I checked the profiles and they were making the same face. So I had suspicions but then I completly forgot by the time it was revealed. When It was I was like "HAH! I KNEW THAT!"

Before I played the game I got the complete wrong Idea about Shih-na and Lang becuase I dared to look at one of the screen shots before I got it. That one where Lang takes the bullet for her, I thought he was assulting her or something. I seemed to totally miss the Gun in Badds hand and Kay on the floor. And I thought Lang was a dirty pervert for a while..

And her Red eyes are awesome! They make her look even more like a vampire when she has her crazy breakdown and the fangs come out. :D

~

*rat-ta-ta-ta* Sorry Mr Nick...

shih-na is great!!!She's really hot and cool...yet we don't know more about her:(

Is it my imagination...After *Major Spoiler* (sorry i can't use the spoiler tag right now:<will fix it laterXP) Her eyes seem to change a bit and her expressions are not the same.... Kinda creepy0_0

YES.

How the crap could I miss this!? Shih-na is my favorite character of all from AAI and my 2nd or 3rd favorite overall. I seriously want to cosplay as her someday soon.

Spoiler: That one spoiler. You know the one.
I had the misfortune of browsing the kink meme one day and saw in ginormous, bold print something like, "SHIH-NA IS CALISTO YEW". I was so pissed off and I tried to forget about it, but it never works out like that ;_; Then I thought, "well, maybe the troll was lying...?" and I kept trying to tell myself that, but it didn't work because I kept seeing small similarities between the two, especially in the last case. Ugh!! So now I'm waiting to see if my sister will be surprised to find out that they're the same. That is, if she ever gets that far...she's been taking forever, so it's hard for me to hold the spoilers in!! D:

We need more Shih-na fanarts and stuff. 8D

silentxfilmstar wrote:
YES.

How the crap could I miss this!? Shih-na is my favorite character of all from AAI and my 2nd or 3rd favorite overall. I seriously want to cosplay as her someday soon.

Spoiler: That one spoiler. You know the one.
I had the misfortune of browsing the kink meme one day and saw in ginormous, bold print something like, "SHIH-NA IS CALISTO YEW". I was so pissed off and I tried to forget about it, but it never works out like that ;_; Then I thought, "well, maybe the troll was lying...?" and I kept trying to tell myself that, but it didn't work because I kept seeing small similarities between the two, especially in the last case. Ugh!! So now I'm waiting to see if my sister will be surprised to find out that they're the same. That is, if she ever gets that far...she's been taking forever, so it's hard for me to hold the spoilers in!! D:

Spoiler: :(
Same case with you :< People just dont follow the rules! arghh i was randomly clicking on "case 4" topic and i saw someone type that without spoiler tag!(still mad about it) I drew some shih-na while i was doing my revision (public exam next week lol) Should I put it here or fanart section?:P

Waiting on Godot...

silentxfilmstar wrote:

I've already posted one and noone has commented on it :/ Admittedly, it is a nude, but even the thumb got no attention in this thread >.>
ImageImageImageImage

Mipeltaja = the real badass

Location: That one place. No, not that place, the other place.

Arkillian wrote:
silentxfilmstar wrote:

I've already posted one and noone has commented on it :/ Admittedly, it is a nude, but even the thumb got no attention in this thread >.>

If I compliment it, will you draw more? Cause you're good at drawing, and you should draw more Shih-na.

so, yeah, thumbnail looks sweet, and I assume that the titties are some pretty bomb-ass titties.
Billie Jean is not my lover.

Waiting on Godot...

Icarus wrote:
If I compliment it, will you draw more? Cause you're good at drawing, and you should draw more Shih-na.

Uh, well, I'm not a draw on demand sort of person but if I've been given an interesting prompt and I have some free time I might ^^; Otherwise, I draw when I'm inspired. Compliments are always nice, but I was more kinda sad that people were complaining that there wasn't any art when I had posted some ^^;

Icarus wrote:
so, yeah, thumbnail looks sweet, and I assume that the titties are some pretty bomb-ass titties.

Oh- can't you see the full version? It's a little hard for me to make a judgment on behalf of your tastes, but yeah, I think they're pretty hawt :)
ImageImageImageImage

No, I wasn't complaining that there weren't any, I just wanted *more* fanart!!

I doodled that pic below haha:)
Hope you like it~!
Spoiler: Just a picture of shih-na~Not a spoiler :p

Till the landslide brought me down...

Hikari wrote:
Spoiler: "That huge spoiler"
I guessed that she was Yew during case 5, when cross examining her. I noticed that some of her animations were similar, and then I compared their profiles, and they looked the same. Then I went "..Nah. Can't be." And then when she started laughing, I punched the air xD BECAUSE I KNEW IT! HA! And how creepy is her breakdown sprite? 0_o

This is exactly what happened to me xD (I recognised the eyes).
Spoiler: SPOILER
I love the picture where Lang takes the bullet for Shiina....why oh why did she call him an idiot after that?

*GASP* SHI-long lang and SHI-na go together ^^
• °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•* • °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•*• °♦ ♥ ♦°

SnowWright wrote:

Spoiler: c:
I thought that was intentional seeing as Shih-na isn't her real name so I guessed that she chose Shih-na to match Lang. Im probably wrong. What is her name anyway?

~

SnowWright wrote:
I love the picture where Lang takes the bullet for Shiina....why oh why did she call him an idiot after that?

Spoiler: reply to your spoiler!
I love that part too!! :D I always thought (or like to think) that she called him an idiot after he took the bullet for her because she couldn't believe that after all the things she did, he would still risk his life for her. It was more out of disbelief rather than "Oh my god, you're the stupidest person ever."

silentxfilmstar wrote:
SnowWright wrote:

I love that part too!! :D I always thought (or like to think) that she called him an idiot after he took the bullet for her because she couldn't believe that after all the things she did, he would still risk his life for her. It was more out of disbelief rather than "Oh my god, you're the stupidest person ever."

Spoiler: reply to your reply to my spoiler
Aw, I'd like to think that too <3. I really want them to get together. I guess this is a somewhat better relationship as opposed to Feenie and Dahlia's.

SnowWright wrote:
silentxfilmstar wrote:
SnowWright wrote:

Spoiler: reply to your reply to my spoiler
Aw, I'd like to think that too <3. I really want them to get together. I guess this is a somewhat better relationship as opposed to Feenie and Dahlia's.

Spoiler: Totally random reply to the replying
What? I thought that was why she called him an idiot...Am I forgetting some large part of the story? I imagined her thinking "you seriously just took a bullet for me?... After everything I did for you....You're the stupidest person I've ever met!"

~

あふれるその涙を

Screw lang. Shih-na and Franziska OTP 8D;;;; *shotshotshot*

Also, have a Shih-na (as Ga-in) & Franny (as Narsha) / BEG's Abracadabra crossover fanart (wallpaper sized like it or not). >|

Spoiler: do you love her? 매일 나의 꿈 속에 do you love me?
bring bring 너를 내게 가져다 줘
뭐라도 난 하겠어 더한 것도 하겠어
bling bling 도는 나의 fantasy yeah
모든걸 걸겠어 널 내가 내가 갖겠어

let's go girls~ <3

In case you don't know, Abracadabra is a sexy MV by the Korean girls group Brown Eyed Girls (BEG).
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn?
But that's alright because I like the way it hurts

RIP Tobi Wong

hoshihoshi wrote:
Screw lang. Shih-na and Franziska OTP 8D;;;; *shotshotshot*

Also, have a Shih-na (as Ga-in) & Franny (as Narsha) / BEG's Abracadabra crossover fanart (wallpaper sized like it or not). >|

Spoiler: do you love her? 매일 나의 꿈 속에 do you love me?
bring bring 너를 내게 가져다 줘
뭐라도 난 하겠어 더한 것도 하겠어
bling bling 도는 나의 fantasy yeah
모든걸 걸겠어 널 내가 내가 갖겠어

let's go girls~ <3

In case you don't know, Abracadabra is a sexy MV by the Korean girls group Brown Eyed Girls (BEG).

You are my best friend. Not only do you have Rilakkuma as your avatar, you made an AA/BEG crossover. I always pictured some of the AA girls and BEG crossover, especially now after AAI. This is just pure awesome 8D I love that song too XD

あふれるその涙を

silentxfilmstar wrote:
You are my best friend. Not only do you have Rilakkuma as your avatar, you made an AA/BEG crossover. I always pictured some of the AA girls and BEG crossover, especially now after AAI. This is just pure awesome 8D I love that song too XD

Sadly only Franny and Shih-na seem to fit the roles in abra. It's too mature for the other girls;;; Now I want to do a SNSD x-over XDD *shot repeatedly* gee gee gee gee baby baby baby!
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn?
But that's alright because I like the way it hurts

RIP Tobi Wong

Hmm... that is true.

OMG I was thinking that Gee would be a cute idea too, no lie. :edgy:

Essa_L_M.E wrote:
Spoiler: Totally random reply to the replying
What? I thought that was why she called him an idiot...Am I forgetting some large part of the story? I imagined her thinking "you seriously just took a bullet for me?... After everything I did for you....You're the stupidest person I've ever met!"

Spoiler:
Before Lang saved her, she called him an idiot (she was using him).

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

Hey, Shih-na fans, I come bearing art! Before I'm accused of being an art thief (as I've seen happen when people have posted things from Pixiv), you're more than welcome to register with Pixiv, paste in シーナ and find the pictures yourself if it bothers you ^^

Spoiler:

Enjoy these looovely pics of our favourite glamorous assistant <3
Click on Janice for graphics ^^

Captain Hair!

Shih-na is one of my favorite characters from AAI. I loved the way she seemed so mysterious at first, rarely talking other than when necessary to assist Lang. I also thought the big plot twist in 5-5 was handled excellently - I didn't see it coming at all!

I know the Lady Gaga/Shih-na discussion is old, but Lady Gaga really reminds me of Shih-na in 'Alejandro', you know when she's wearing the black and dancing? That bit really makes me think about Shih-na and Calisto.
☆KrazyKaro and Romeo's Daughter☆
☆Godot_Blend_#107, Tap and Jaron's Sister☆

smile

I love Shih-na! She's so beautiful! But I was sad to find out that:
Spoiler: HUGE SPOILER
she is Calisto Yew and murdered Kay's father.

But Shih-na is one of the best characters ever in that game.
ImageImage
the sig was made by PandaPrinzessin
Bellossom avatar made by me
Husband: Marche Tobaye

I used to love her until Shi-long lang grew on me. :P I still like her, though.
Spoiler:
I still want to know who the hell she really is, though! :O

Kayube wrote:
She was pretty awesome, with the whole sunglasses-removal/pointing thing she did with Lang.

Spoiler:
I'm hoping that, if they make a second AAI, we find out that Yew actually stole the identity of a real Shih-na. Lang's better with a partner, I think. And then maybe if Yew somehow escapes from prison they could be in the same case together and you'd have to find the real one.

Spoiler:
I'm wondering who this Calisto Yew REALLY is...

C:

Oh heck yes. Let me join the fanclub. I love her to pieces.

Spoiler: Oh you know the only spoiler we talk about in this thread
I do hate Calisto Yew though. So yeah, when I found out that Shih-na, whom I love, was her, I ran to my sister (she already played the game first) and I was like "IT CANNOT BE. NO. NO. NO."
And she was all "Yeah I knew this was going to happen -_-"

So, well, I guess I just love Shih-na so much that Calisto became a bit more bearable to me. I still want to think of them as different people though.

Amazing signature, done by Delsy! Thanks so much!

OBJECTION!

I hope that:
Spoiler:
In AAI2 we find out who Shih-Na is really. I guessed Shih-Na was Yew when she had the same laugh but to find out she isnt really Yew either?!? Her past is very interesting and I think she was probably once a good person. What if she is in fact Cece Yew and it was the real Calisto who had died, so we end up wth an Ini/Mimi situation?

Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....

Waiting on Godot...

I doubt they will tell. Fan speculation filling in the gaps with their own version is more interesting to them unless the fandom demands one. IT's how the industry rolls :(
ImageImageImageImage

Wolf boys RULE!!! So does Shih-na!

I love Shih-na so much I can't stop making sprites of her!
Spoiler:
Shih-na is so GaGa while as Calisto Yew is so cute with her makeup and I luv it when she laughs.

Image Calisto Yew Goes GAGA!!!
Page 2 of 2 [ 73 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby