Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby

Page 5 of 10[ 381 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next

Re: Colias Palaeno Fanclub.Topic%20Title

The stake's pretty high, then; better bring all that blackmail material out.. :bling-bling:

SohCahToa

I really like Mr. Palaeno. At first. When I first saw him I thought he was weird and suspisious with that gesture Mr. Sawhit does but when I met him more in the game I really liked him and hoped He doesn't have anything to do with anything. XP And when I saw his serious face I knew he's honest. And so, I became one of his fans. XD I just love his serious face, his eyes are beautiful. ^_^

By Midnight Jasper! Much thanks!

Epic theme, epic character. Who knows what kind of tourist thing he'll do next...
Spoiler:
All here! All here! Score a bulls-eye on this dart board and win a coupon to touch the Primidux Statue! $20 per entry! Step right up!

But seriously.

Steel Samourai's Fan

I'm a fan too! I've just finished AAI and now, I'm in love with Colias! He's my favorite character of AAI game and my second favorite character of all the AA (My favorite is still :will: )
Godot and his coffee cup, an eternal love!

Tombstoner wrote:
Epic theme, epic character. Who knows what kind of tourist thing he'll do next...
Spoiler:
All here! All here! Score a bulls-eye on this dart board and win a coupon to touch the Primidux Statue! $20 per entry! Step right up!

But seriously.

Was "Two Embassies ~ The Countries of the Butterfly and the Flower" really his theme? I thought it was the theme of... well... Babahl and Allebahst. Though, the music did match Colias. :D

About the spoiler, I would actually pay to see him do that. XD
Spoiler: End of game
He won't be using the fake one, yes? Because he gave the fake Primidux Statue to Zinc LaBlanc. lol

Proud shipper of FeeniexIris, ApolloxEma.

キラッ☆

*Joins club* 8D

He's just one of the most epic characters I've seen. And his court record picture looks like Apollo the sun god or something. XD

And also Colias is married. It was either mentioned somewhere in the Japanese version or in some magazine interview with staff members of Gyakuten Kenji that was read once and long forgotten.

Powers Fan

Are you sure about that?O_o
:agent-Smith: "You just wish you could talk in Webdings."

Come play Ghost Trick Mafia!

OTTF?

Normally I'd be fan-jealous of his nameless wife, but I think being married just makes him more adorable.

Alice wrote:
He won't be using the fake one, yes? Because he gave the fake Primidux Statue to Zinc LaBlanc. lol

Probably not...I can see him using the real one to attract tourists now that Manny isn't there to stop him xD

Though, that was pretty shifty of him to cheat LaBlanc like that. o.o

Takuya wrote:
And also Colias is married. It was either mentioned somewhere in the Japanese version or in some magazine interview with staff members of Gyakuten Kenji that was read once and long forgotten.

Really? o.o That's interesting. I think it's more likely that it was in the Japanese version, the interviews rarely mention side characters.

The Midnight Lurker

I freaking LOVE Palaeno! XD He's like a little lion pup or something until he goes into serious mode... Too bad it's REALLY unlikely for him to show up in any later games, but if they even mentioned/made a brief cameo appearance of him... Y'know what? I'm gunna go attempt to draw someone [Manny? O.o] tickling Palaeno just for the hell of it. If it works out, I'll post it!

ChocolateXCheese wrote:
Y'know what? I'm gunna go attempt to draw someone [Manny? O.o] tickling Palaeno just for the hell of it. If it works out, I'll post it!

DO IT! :D I would give you my metaphorical babies if you did. (And Manny fits. I can see him doing that xD)

Kýrie eléison

ChocolateXCheese wrote:
Too bad it's REALLY unlikely for him to show up in any later games, but if they even mentioned/made a brief cameo appearance of him...

Any crime involving Palaeno's country in some way has a good chance of bringing our (second*) most beloved ambassador back.

*I belong to Team Alba. :gant-clap2:
Arthur Schopenhauer, German philosopher (1788-1860) wrote:
Suffering by nature or chance never seems so painful as suffering inflicted on us by the arbitrary will of another.

Gettin' Old!

kaitouX wrote:
Alice wrote:

Probably not...I can see him using the real one to attract tourists now that Manny isn't there to stop him xD

Though, that was pretty shifty of him to cheat LaBlanc like that. o.o

Takuya wrote:

Really? o.o That's interesting. I think it's more likely that it was in the Japanese version, the interviews rarely mention side characters.

I dunno, you know how eager LaBlanc is to achieve art. Possible Colias made it clear to him but he was too busy drooling over it to notice.

I mean he missed out the fact that other artefact was fake in Case 2.

Also the marriage thing kinda forces PalaenoXManny (Malaeno? Palaenny?) into crack shipping ya?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Meep? :<

Colias is quite adorable. I wasn't sure what to make of him at first, but as the case went on I was able to see that he was a genuine and well-meaning man. It made me happy!

He might be married? D'aww. I can see him as being a good husband myself. XD What if he had kids? I can see it now...
"All right, make sure to hand out these brochures to your class today!"
"...You always say that, dad..."

The butterfly that he's named after is cute, too!
Spoiler: Colias' namesake

キラッ☆

TheSteelSamurai wrote:
Are you sure about that?O_o

Yeah I'm sure. Came across it loooong ago. I'm sure he'd make a great dad though, he seems like a family sorta guy. :DD

I mentioned earlier that it's a bit hard for me to visualize him having sex, yet visualizing him being married is really easy. Weird.

I wonder what his wife is like?

Oh, and Manny/Colias is still very shippable. As far as we know, his wife is a yaoi fanatic who actually encourages that behavior for her own amusement.

Gettin' Old!

Kartoon Kween wrote:
I mentioned earlier that it's a bit hard for me to visualize him having sex, yet visualizing him being married is really easy. Weird.

Oh, and Manny/Colias is still very shippable. As far as we know, his wife is a yaoi fanatic who actually encourages that behavior for her own amusement.

That last bit IS crazy talk XD.

Still yeah he seems like a capable husband right? Besides if visualising sex with him is hard maybe he doesn't have kids and they just live a blissful disney-like existence.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Pierre wrote:
Besides if visualising sex with him is hard maybe he doesn't have kids and they just live a blissful disney-like existence.

I think... that's the most probable option XD Though now I can't help but imagine them frolicking happily though a forests with all sorts of cute animals following, Bambi-style.

---
Also, found some more fics. Of course, they contain spoilers:

CLICK

CLICK

TURN THE FAN OFF ALREADY DAMMIT

Here's a nice bit of fanart! (More can be found at Sorayume)
Spoiler: Can a 37-year-old man be considered "moe"? Of course!

The ironic thing is that I stumbled across the site when I was looking for fanart of Alba...

Gettin' Old!

Sarahsuke wrote:

The ironic thing is that I stumbled across the site when I was looking for fanart of Alba...

So he can magically summon Green butterflies?

I smell fanfic! Not of the romantic variety. Something involving magical spirits and saving the world.

Colias: Butterfly
Kay: Raven
Lang: Wolf
Edgeworth:.....Horse? He does consider himself the "Knight" chesspiece on a board.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Pierre wrote:
So he can magically summon Green butterflies?

I smell fanfic! Not of the romantic variety. Something involving magical spirits and saving the world.

Colias: Butterfly
Kay: Raven
Lang: Wolf
Edgeworth:.....Horse? He does consider himself the "Knight" chesspiece on a board.

I can imagine it... But more Power Rangers-style. XDDD

And that picture is adorable 8D

The Potatoe's NOT a lie!! *cheers*

Location: Having fun in the land of potatoes! (Ahh! Potatobadger!)

I have to say, he made quite an impression on me. Possibly the only character in the AA series that stays true to the demeanor. Like most everyone I suspected him because if that smile...I'd figured they pull the trick they always did having the most kind looking character be the main villain. But...I was proven wrong, and that made me fall in love with the smiling oaf. (...in a nonhomosexual kind of love way ^_^U)

Waiting on Godot...

I donno- I looked at him and went 'The nice guys are ALWAYS guilty. I hope he's not', and for once, the nice guy that is very caring is ACTUALLY genuine. It's really refreshing! Never once was he actually suspicious, and during the whole case I was waiting for him to slip up and he didn't. I didn't suspect him. I thought that CAPCOM would make him so I wouldn't see it coming.

Spoiler: Case 5 spoiler
Alba however I TOTALLY saw coming. He had that look... donno how to describe it but something about him just didn't feel right. Call it gamer radar, or what, but I just knew he was going to be a bad guy. It was confirmed when he started putting up barriers.

Palaeno however I was tense watching cause I didn't want him to be a bad guy. He never cam across as suspicious to me though. He was very Ron Delite ^^ Except not as whiney XD
ImageImageImageImage

BUDDY FAITH FOREVER

I love this character in the fact that he is so nice, that it is pretty much instinct to be suspicious of him, but he ends up being genuine. And I loved it even more when I found out that's exactly what they were going for when they made this character.
Thanks to Black-Harmonia! :)

Sarahsuke wrote:

D'aww, that's adorable! I love his eyes so much... they have such a kind look to them. The whitcrystal butterfly makes me think of a Patronus from Harry Potter, though. XD

I'm growing to love Colias more and more thanks to this thread. He really does stand out in the series for being one of the few people who turns out to be genuinely caring. I say we all plan a trip to Cohdopia to make him happy!

Pierre wrote:

Nothing is too crazy for fandom. I promise.

A-actually, I was thinking of Austria and Hungary from Hetalia. xD

Pierre wrote:
Still yeah he seems like a capable husband right? Besides if visualising sex with him is hard maybe he doesn't have kids and they just live a blissful disney-like existence.

This... is perfect. I can't see anything else now.

arcane-phoenix wrote:
The whitcrystal butterfly makes me think of a Patronus from Harry Potter, though. XD

I TOLD YOU ALL. I SAID THAT PALAENO IS LIKE A HARRY POTTER CHARACTER. It's just too easy to see him whip out a wand and say "Wingardium Leviosa!" or "Accio ink!"

and then the ink spills somehow

Powers Fan

Pierre wrote:
Kartoon Kween wrote:

Like we all wouldn't do that if he was OUR husband.>_>

Of course, I still have my doubts that he's married. He doesn't even have a ring.D :

I was glad to see new fics, but I found them so depressing.@_@ Give us some happy ones, someone!
:agent-Smith: "You just wish you could talk in Webdings."

Come play Ghost Trick Mafia!

US!

I am so joining this fanclub.
I hope the great ambassador returns in AAI2 (or GS5)!!!

His character design was truly amazing.
I was so glad when I found out he wasn't guilty of anything!
And, his clumsiness even helped solve the crime, Yay Colias!

As a side, and un-Colias related, note, why is there no Deid Mann fan club...? :edgeworth:
Matt DeMasque!
*Currently playing Spirit of Justice*

TheSteelSamurai wrote:
I was glad to see new fics, but I found them so depressing.@_@ Give us some happy ones, someone!

No such luck. The newest one I've found was a really scary rape fic. Dx

UltraSaint4121 wrote:
I hope the great ambassador returns in AAI2 (or GS5)!!!

I would like that very much :D Even if it was just a tiny little cameo~

I guess it's pretty disturbing that most of the fic about such a cute and innocent character has been sadfic or rapefic.

On a different note, I'd love to see art of Colias in a white tuxedo.

TURN THE FAN OFF ALREADY DAMMIT

Kartoon Kween wrote:
I guess it's pretty disturbing that most of the fic about such a cute and innocent character has been sadfic or rapefic.
It's to be expected, there's a certain allure in corrupting the innocence of another.

Hence, Rule 34. :hotti:

Kartoon Kween wrote:
I TOLD YOU ALL. I SAID THAT PALAENO IS LIKE A HARRY POTTER CHARACTER. It's just too easy to see him whip out a wand and say "Wingardium Leviosa!" or "Accio ink!"

and then the ink spills somehow

If he were a wizard, it'd certainly explain his ability to conjure coupons out of nowhere! :gant:

Also, Kartoon Kween and kaitouX: Your avatars are insanely adorable. <3

Scary Cat

I actually have yet to play case 5, but seeing as I've thoroughly spoiled myself by reading this thread and Colias's profile in their entirety, I think I can talk about him without worry. XD

When I first saw him, I couldn't help but be very suspicious of him, because he wouldn't let go of his hands, and had a squinty face. But from what it looks like, he may be one of the few AA characters I'll truly come to respect. Image
Image Avatar/Signature sprites done by good folk at Crystal Gun Girl Game

AAAALWAYS I WANNA BEEEE WITH YOU MAKE BELIEEEEVE WITH YOU AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY OH LOOOOVE
My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over

Waiting on Godot...

*worship teh rainbow Unicorn of awesome transportation*
ImageImageImageImage

Arkillian wrote:
*worship teh rainbow Unicorn of awesome transportation*

Don't you mean the Robot Unicorn of Robot Unicorn Attack?
My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over

Kartoon Kween wrote:

I suppose it's understandable... A lot of people find the possibility of there being a different side to otherwise cheerful character fascinating. And I can relate to them; as much as I like the fluffy cute fics, I appreciate the serious one as well. They seem to give the characters more depth, especially the side ones who don't get fleshed out as much.

But I find all the rape disturbing. Really, really disturbing D:

arcane-phoenix wrote:
Also, Kartoon Kween and kaitouX: Your avatars are insanely adorable. <3

Thank you! :D Mine's a part of the huge AAI chess picture I posted earlier in the thread.

fatalfeline wrote:

That's perfect. Damn, that picture should be included on the front page of the thread, it's simply amazing XD

Palaeno is made of sparkles and unicorns. I bet he would get along with Regina and Pearl.

If the characters have animal avatars, I think Franziska (the "wild mare") is a horse and Gumshoe is a puppy dog.

世界中

Colias is proabably my favourite AAI charcter! He's just so...lovable? Like a little brother.

BTW, I have some epic fanart I'm thinking about. Let's just say it ahs something to do with "Mirrorcle World"..... :D

It Burns!

I came back to this forum after over a year just to find a fanclub for him :D
In Soviet Russia, Coffee drinks you.
Page 5 of 10 [ 381 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby