Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby

Page 6 of 6[ 227 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Re: The Tyrell Badd Fanclub *SPOILERS*Topic%20Title

Just another day.

Fact: Tyrell Badd constantly has staring contests with his reflection in the mirror...
Tyrell Badd has no losses...and no draws.

Mipeltaja = the real badass

Location: That one place. No, not that place, the other place.

Cold52 wrote:
Fact: Tyrell Badd constantly has staring contests with his reflection in the mirror...
Tyrell Badd has no losses...and no draws.

Fact: Tyrell Badd's reflection has never ended a staring contest in a loss or draw either.
Billie Jean is not my lover.

FACT: To tell if Tyrell Badd is bored, simply open your eyes. If the world hasn't ended yet, he isn't bored.

The Twisted Samurai

Fact:If Tyrell Badd gets beaten by a game he still beats it
Fact:Badd was the actual guy who made the AA and AAI games,that's what made them so awesome
Fact:Everything Badd does becomes badass, even having a lollypop
Fact:Badd doesn't dream since the dream thinks of him
Fact:The guy who brought Badd into jail was infact Badd himself
Fact:Actually Badd was the founder of the Falcon Punch, formerly called Badd Punch
Fact:Badd doesn't adore anything at all, he's adored by the adoration
Fact:Badd is so awesome, everything awesome in the world still wouldn't sum up his awesomeness
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."

Ahh...Coffee...

FACT: Badd's so badass his evil twin's name is Goodd.
Click my sig to see my YouTube channel! AA music is found here!
CarChaseCityMan and Arkillian's son, Franzika Von ehmpke5 ,Lida_Rose and angel_of_nature's brother.
"If you don't have any shadows, then you're not standing in the light."

"I'm End Quote." end quote.

Fact: Tyrell Badd is the origin of the word "Badass".
Fact: Evolution is a lie, it's just a list of animals small enough to fit in the view of his mirror.
Fact: Badd doesn't dodge bullets, he stares the bullets down and scares them.
Fact: Many call him the Chuck Norris of AA, yet Chuck Norris is actually just the Tyrell Badd of real life.
Fact: It's said that if you put Tyrell Badd's lollipop into Godot's coffee, the universe will explode from the sheer perfection of the taste.
:keiko: WARNING: SIG CONTAINS LAME JOKE
ImageImage

Idol of Polar Bears

Awesome kick start! I'll get on those facts right away.

Fact: You can say Candlejack's name and not disappear because Tyrell Badd is on your side.
Fact: Candlejack is too afraid to utter Tyrell Badd's name out of fear that he'll be imprisoned on numerous kidnapping charges.

Quote:
Fact: Tyrell Badd is the only person on record to have beaten the original Ninja Gaiden without dying or taking damage.

while playing it with his mirror ofcourse
ImageImage

Ich liebe dich, baby~

Fact: Tyrell Badd is a one-man Yatagarasu. He wears his pants three legs at a time.

Fact: Dahlia Hawthorne looked in Badd's eyes for more than half a second. Thus T&T was created.
ImageImage

Idol of Polar Bears

End Quote wrote:
Fact: Dahlia Hawthorne looked in Badd's eyes for more than half a second. Thus Bridge To The Turnabout was created.

Fixed

dis be mah srs face

Fact: Tyrell Badd is the only person Kanye West can't interrupt; he would've died from Badd's stare of death before he could finish saying, "Imma let you finish."

Fact: One never regret reviving a Tyrell Badd thread. :agent-Smith:
Heck I don't think I'll ever regret reviving a thread involving a Yatagarasu member.
And now here's more fanarts spam.

Spoiler: artworks from pixiv =P

There's also this 2 page comic I found.
Spoiler: saving space

I actually thought there would be more fanart of him though.

Last edited by mushin on Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

prosecuting never looked so good ;)

Tyrell Badd is the true vigilante deserving of the title Yatagarasu, he was the most noble out of the trio. Plus as a detective he also had the most dangerous job, hell his coat is a testament to this, seeing how many times he was fired upon yet survived. plus he suffered as a silent hero after the death of Cece Yew and having to put up with Calisto hitting him even though there was no actual reason.

It if for these reasons that Badd deserves an appreciation thread.
When life gives you lemons, leave them and get a lollipop instead.

CHOO CHOO! ALL ABOARD THE HYPE EXPRESS!

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

FACT: When Tyrell Badd became a detective, one of his awesomeness cells came off on his police uniform, which became a detective uniform. Luke Atmey was born at that second, and the two got their own cop show not viewable in this dimension as the sheer awesomeness would destroy it.

FACT: Tyrell Badd walked up to Gant one day and scared him half to death. He's still swimming, trying to get away from him.

FACT: The holes in Tyrell Badd's trenchcoat aren't bullet holes. Those holes are there because if they weren't the universe would collapse due to the awesomeness content.

FACT: Little kids wear Superman underpants. Superman wears Chuck Norris underpants. Chuck Norris wears Tyrell Badd underpants. Tyrell Badd is responsible for the existence of all three.

Also, why is his theme called The Truth Isn't Sweet?

Gettin' Old!

Possibly because he always has a lollipop hence sweet but really he's gritty and he knows the dark realistic truth of the situation.

You see glorified cops who would be poster boys for the force, stylish detectives like Damon Gant and Jake Marshall or Goodman who make the force seem like a positive force.

Then you get the gritty truth of the situation, the danger, the dark murders, the scum and villainy that takes its toll on a detective over countless years of seeing the worst of humanity.

That's the truth, and it's not the sweet sugar-coated image the police force would have people believe.

That's what Tyrell Badd represents.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Pierre wrote:
Possibly because he always has a lollipop hence sweet but really he's gritty and he knows the dark realistic truth of the situation.

You see glorified cops who would be poster boys for the force, stylish detectives like Damon Gant and Jake Marshall or Goodman who make the force seem like a positive force.

Then you get the gritty truth of the situation, the danger, the dark murders, the scum and villainy that takes its toll on a detective over countless years of seeing the worst of humanity.

That's the truth, and it's not the sweet sugar-coated image the police force would have people believe.

Ah, thanks for the explanation :edgy: I thought it was an easter egg I had missed or something :bellboy:
Spoiler:
FACT: Tyrell Badd is so awesome, he not only controls the Yatagarasu, but Mask DeMasque :Maskdemaske: , the Cadaverinis :uramidn: , the Kitakis :takita: , DeKiller :shelly: , and every other organized crime ring in Ace Attorney.

Last edited by P.B. Crudstache on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gettin' Old!

Detective Luke Atmey wrote:
Pierre wrote:

Ah, thanks for the explanation :edgy: I thought it was an easter egg I had missed or something :bellboy:

SPOILERS

FACT: Tyrell Badd is so awesome, he not only controls the Yatagarasu, but Mask DeMasque :Maskdemaske: , the Cadaverinis :uramidn: , the Kitakis, DeKiller, and every other organized crime ring in Ace Attorney.

Don't be ridiculous Tyrell Badd isn't corrupt :P

Also use spoiler tags for stuff like that. It's in the little list of stuff above the post box.

Spoiler: Like this
This way you can warn people about what is being spoiled and they can click on the box if they want to see it thus people won't be accidentally spoiled.

Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Tyrell Badd is so baddass, the artists are too intimidated to place his awesomeness on a piece of paper(explanation for the huge lack of fanart for this guy).

Last edited by mushin on Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Had to revive this thread. You can't regret reviving a thread about Badd. More Facts:
Spoiler: SPOILERS FOR AAI-4 and 5
FACT:Tyrell Badd bought a six-dollar Swiss Roll pack from the courthouse vending machine with just five dollars from Gumshoe's bonus.

FACT: Badd managed to put handcuffs on Dahlia after she turned into a ghost.

FACT: Badd has bullet holes on his tie, yet is still alive.

FACT: Badd didn't shoot Lang in the leg accidentally, he just had to stop Lang from getting too awesome.

Get the tables!

Tyrell Badd is so awesome that if he started working sex crimes instead of homicide, he'd put Chris Hansen out of business.
Tyrell Badd is so awesome that he once shot a man in Reno just to watch him die, then shot a man named Reno to see if it'd have the same effect. And was acquitted of both crimes.
http://wblstudios.deviantart.com

Your home for anime, fan fiction, wrestling, crossovers, anything that doesn't involve too much effort.

Jack McCoy: Ace Prosecutor coming soon.

FACT: The world didn't end on 12/21/12 because Tyrell Badd ultimately overcame his boredom.

The video game boy; the one who wins

Tyrell Badd is one of the best AA-characters ever, I feel like my love for him grows the more I think of him. I first encountered him while watching GK2, which I did before I played the first AAI, I loved him even then but I thought he was only gonna have a marginally bigger role in the first game as well, so imagine my joy when he actually was that important to the story. Him being part of the Yatagarasu was unexpected to me, and I really liked that. I also feel like even though he is all kinds of badass and awesome, he still feels like a believable and, to the possible extent as a non-major role in a game like this, realistic character.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

GoingforMiles wrote:
Tyrell Badd is one of the best AA-characters ever, I feel like my love for him grows the more I think of him. [...] Him being part of the Yatagarasu was unexpected to me, and I really liked that. I also feel like even though he is all kinds of badass and awesome, he still feels like a believable and, to the possible extent as a non-major role in a game like this, realistic character.

That.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Chuck Norris? Pussy
Bruce Lee? Pussy

There is only Tyrell Badd

A Seeker of Truth

A badass detective with a brain as well as a heart; I wish that we got to see more of this detective beyond just a couple cases in the AAI universe, because he is just COOL, pal :phoenix:
"No one can change the past. The only thing we can do is strive to make up for our mistakes. Why must we make up for our mistakes, you ask? Because in so doing... we can find the way back to our path. And once we've found our path, we can move on from our past mistakes toward a brighter future."- Phoenix Wright

Pixel Artist

I admit. He didn't make that much of an impression on me (besides being badass and all) until I replayed AAI.
Well, my eyes are open now. I realized how much cool he is. No nonsense nor sugarcoating. Certainly one of the best detectives there is. Detective Badd certainly has way with words.

I don't know about the rest but I wish he appears or at least makes a cameo in the next AA. Possibly not happening given the situation though. = n =""
( - )
Sprite Thread
( - )
Page 6 of 6 [ 227 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby