Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby

Page 1 of 1[ 5 posts ]

Where are these screenshots come from??Topic%20Title

just try to stick to the fact -true hero

Hey, i'm curious :grey: ..i've seen these screenshots but i think they are nowhere in the game (AAI i mean)..so where are these comefrom?? are they in another game or what? :eh?

ema : what?
me : Did i ever look at u?i wanna see the balloon and u just blocking my view..
ema : I.......I............i will trow u snackoos if i'm holding it right now...
Re: Where are these screenshots come from??Topic%20Title

machinimator

My best guess is that they're all from earlier versions of the game, before those areas were massively redone, or removed. It happens a lot for the Half-Life series.

Specifically, I would guess the top one is from Case 2 (you can see something looking like an arrival/departure board on the ceiling). The other 2 could be from Case 3, as an alternate location for the body. (All the other cases take place indoors)

You can even see Edgeworth's sprite doesn't look quite the same as in the final one.
I'm gone for so long, and the colors got all psychedelic! Woohoo!

Moving on up!

These are all test shots and preliminary screens from the game. Probably used to sell the idea to Capcom to get the green light and maybe as a test to demonstrate the new game play.
Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009

just try to stick to the fact -true hero

Katana wrote:
My best guess is that they're all from earlier versions of the game, before those areas were massively redone, or removed. It happens a lot for the Half-Life series.

Specifically, I would guess the top one is from Case 2 (you can see something looking like an arrival/departure board on the ceiling). The other 2 could be from Case 3, as an alternate location for the body. (All the other cases take place indoors)

You can even see Edgeworth's sprite doesn't look quite the same as in the final one.

oh i see..it's a shame that at first thought i convinced that these are from GK japan ver...and i've read from certain thread that the location of that murder pic was in phoenix office's backyard.. :sadshoe:
but..okay..thx for the enlightment.. :odoroki:
ema : what?
me : Did i ever look at u?i wanna see the balloon and u just blocking my view..
ema : I.......I............i will trow u snackoos if i'm holding it right now...

*rat-ta-ta-ta* Sorry Mr Nick...

The last picture is indeed from case 3. The official guide book said the stage ("aqua") was originally the place where the Blue Badger costume was found (only) , not the crime scene:-)
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby