Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby

Page 2 of 3[ 109 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 


Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

猿がまねるようだぜ

Gender: Female

Location: Federal Republic of Germany

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:28 pm

Posts: 177

I like the current majority think, Lang would definitive win in most of the scenarios!

Well, agree that being an Interpol Agent don't make you special at all, but according to Lang's background he isn't just an ordinary Interpol Agent/ Police Officer. He is the current Head of the House of Lang so according to the game his family among other things did manage a police training school? I don't remember exactly :yuusaku:
So it might be highly possible that Lang is trained since is youth and well Furio is just a bully or something like that.

But I have one stupid scenario how Furio could beat Lang...if he would poison him with a Pudding ... :zenitora:

So just count me for the wolf side :eh?:
Image
Catch him if you can! [or visit my sprites]
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Brazil

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:42 pm

Posts: 147

MissEdgeworth wrote:
MissEdgeworth wrote:Well Shi-Long Lang had the guts to call
Spoiler:
Spoiler: Quercus Alba a Bastard


But Furio needed a gay transexual chef to help him.



Iz is tallying every one's opinions
Shi-long Lang Vs Furio Tigre
Lang ||||| ||||| (10) (Person's below me vote ((Sorry I don't want to mispell your user)) )
Furio |


THE QUOTE REMOVED THE SPOILER TAG! PUT IT BACK NOW!!!
Image
Awesome sig by awesome Nadini!


Last edited by Dimbo on Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Lang Zi says: I Love Shi-Long Lang

Gender: Female

Location: Touring with the Gavinners

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:35 am

Posts: 125

Dimbo wrote:
MissEdgeworth wrote:
MissEdgeworth wrote:Well Shi-Long Lang had the guts to call
Spoiler:
Quercus Alba a Bastard

But Furio needed a gay transexual chef to help him.



Iz is tallying every one's opinions
Shi-long Lang Vs Furio Tigre
Lang ||||| ||||| (10) (Person's below me vote ((Sorry I don't want to mispell your user)) )
Furio |


THE QUOTE REMOVED THE SPOILER TAG! PUT IT BACK NOW!!!


Its Back
ImageImage
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Scotland

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14199

MissEdgeworth wrote:
Dimbo wrote:
MissEdgeworth wrote:
MissEdgeworth wrote:Well Shi-Long Lang had the guts to call
Spoiler:
Quercus Alba a Bastard

But Furio needed a gay transexual chef to help him.



Iz is tallying every one's opinions
Shi-long Lang Vs Furio Tigre
Lang ||||| ||||| (10) (Person's below me vote ((Sorry I don't want to mispell your user)) )
Furio |


THE QUOTE REMOVED THE SPOILER TAG! PUT IT BACK NOW!!!


Its Back


But it's toooo late.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Lang Zi says: I Love Shi-Long Lang

Gender: Female

Location: Touring with the Gavinners

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:35 am

Posts: 125

eh it wasn't that spolierish, its like :wellington-crazy: for seconds then you go back to being mildly confused :wellington-crazy:
ImageImage
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Scotland

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14199

MissEdgeworth wrote:
eh it wasn't that spolierish, its like :wellington-crazy: for seconds then you go back to being mildly confused :wellington-crazy:


Kinda implies the final villain.

Though I don't get why everyone is so bound up by this swearing thing.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Just another fangirl...

Gender: Female

Location: A land of fires, mudslides, and the occasional earthquake

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:55 am

Posts: 247

Pierre wrote:
MissEdgeworth wrote:
eh it wasn't that spolierish, its like :wellington-crazy: for seconds then you go back to being mildly confused :wellington-crazy:


Kinda implies the final villain.

Though I don't get why everyone is so bound up by this swearing thing.

Probably because the Ace Attorney series isn't exactly known for crude language, so any instance of something close to real-world swearing it going to draw attention. Not to mention that particular instance was an especially fitting use of such language.

Really,
Spoiler: AAI-5 villain
Lang at that point was expressing exactly what the player is probably thinking, give or take a few expletives regarding Alba.
And prior to that, I think the most "bad language" we've seen in the series was maybe a single instance of Phoenix going "Damnit!".

Heck, even the thug whom you would expect crude language from avoids the bad language, for all of his threats and big talk, you never hear any "Damn you!"s or "Bastard!"s or worse out of Furio =p
Image
"Violence is the last resort of the intelligent, and the first resort of the incompetant." -FFA
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Posts: 3541

Phoenix has referred to Oldbag as being 'really pissed off', for what that matters.

A more interesting and fair fight would be Lang vs. Badd.
Image
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Scotland

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14199

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Phoenix has referred to Oldbag as being 'really pissed off', for what that matters.

A more interesting and fair fight would be Lang vs. Badd.


No....no that wouldn't be fair...

Not at all.

No fight involving Badd can be fair.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Power of Flower

Gender: Male

Location: Ocean Grove, New Jersey

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:33 pm

Posts: 56

rydus65 wrote:
Just because someone's from Interpol doesn't mean they have super skills. Ask Romein Letouse and Akbey Hicks.


They were ambushed. >_>; Letouse was shot by surprise and Hicks was suddenly pushed off the steps.
Image
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Scotland

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14199

Inui wrote:
rydus65 wrote:
Just because someone's from Interpol doesn't mean they have super skills. Ask Romein Letouse and Akbey Hicks.


They were ambushed. >_>; Letouse was shot by surprise and Hicks was suddenly pushed off the steps.


Letouse was a big man and lost a struggle with a much smaller man.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Idol of Polar Bears

Gender: Male

Location: Norcal

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 pm

Posts: 4345

Pierre wrote:
Inui wrote:
rydus65 wrote:
Just because someone's from Interpol doesn't mean they have super skills. Ask Romein Letouse and Akbey Hicks.


They were ambushed. >_>; Letouse was shot by surprise and Hicks was suddenly pushed off the steps.


Letouse was a big man and lost a struggle with a much smaller man.


To be fair
Spoiler: 4-3
Daryan looked like he was pretty big and tough as well, plus he was trained to help Interpol investigators. He could take Letouse in a head-on fight.

Image
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Scotland

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14199

@Bear Jew
Spoiler: 4-3
No he didn't, he looked like an anorexic rockstar who cares too much about his hair. He could punch Letouse in the chest maybe before Letouse brains him with an overhead chop that would leave cracks in the floor from impact. If we need evidence of LeTouse's strength he managed to survive and WRITE after a revolver blast that should have disabled him completely.

Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Idol of Polar Bears

Gender: Male

Location: Norcal

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 pm

Posts: 4345

Pierre wrote:
@Bear Jew
Spoiler: 4-3
No he didn't, he looked like an anorexic rockstar who cares too much about his hair. He could punch Letouse in the chest maybe before Letouse brains him with an overhead chop that would leave cracks in the floor from impact. If we need evidence of LeTouse's strength he managed to survive and WRITE after a revolver blast that should have disabled him completely.


Spoiler:
That's only an indication of his physical endurance, not physical strength. Daryan also managed to fire a .45-caliber revolver and not completely dislocate his shoulder. If he's tough enough to survive that, he's tough enough to survive a fight with a guy like Letouse.

Image
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Lang Zi says: I Love Shi-Long Lang

Gender: Female

Location: Touring with the Gavinners

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:35 am

Posts: 125

Mr. Bear Jew wrote:
Pierre wrote:
@Bear Jew
Spoiler: 4-3
No he didn't, he looked like an anorexic rockstar who cares too much about his hair. He could punch Letouse in the chest maybe before Letouse brains him with an overhead chop that would leave cracks in the floor from impact. If we need evidence of LeTouse's strength he managed to survive and WRITE after a revolver blast that should have disabled him completely.


Spoiler:
That's only an indication of his physical endurance, not physical strength. Daryan also managed to fire a .45-caliber revolver and not completely dislocate his shoulder. If he's tough enough to survive that, he's tough enough to survive a fight with a guy like Letouse.


Ok then, Lang Vs Cresend lets see who wins!
ImageImage
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

(Sp)ace Detective

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:36 pm

Posts: 182

Spoiler: 4-3
Given that LeTouse saw fit to use a substitute phallus instead of a firearm that's actually practical for the situation, I'm not sure I trust his judgement in a fight.

Read my fic(s)!
Friedrich Nietzsche wrote:
We have no dreams at all or interesting ones. We should learn to be awake the same way — not at all or in an interesting manner.
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Power of Flower

Gender: Male

Location: Ocean Grove, New Jersey

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:33 pm

Posts: 56

lol @ people saying Daryan doesn't seem like the type to be strong and a good fighter

that's just ridiculous to me tbqh

Lang would beat him, imo, but would obviously lose to Chuck Norris Badd.
Image
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title

HOLD IT!

Gender: Male

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:55 pm

Posts: 27

Yo I think Furio could easily come out on top.

I mean Lang is a cool customer and wouldn't really be phazed by Furio's roar, but Furio doesn't take crap from anybody, where as Lang occasionally gives in to Edgey's requests.

ROAR

Furio ftw :zenitora:
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title

Just a random passerby

Gender: Male

Location: Hyrule

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:42 pm

Posts: 623

Who would win in a fight between Lang and Gant? I'd kinda like to see that as well.
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

猿がまねるようだぜ

Gender: Female

Location: Federal Republic of Germany

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:28 pm

Posts: 177

What Lang vs. Gant?! Gah, this is hard I can really imagine how...argh...I would cheer for Lang but I think he wouldn't have chance against Gant..I mean it's Gant after all :gant-clap2:
Image
Catch him if you can! [or visit my sprites]
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

I wanna study YOUR beauty

Gender: Female

Location: Everywhere.

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:18 am

Posts: 581

Dude, fight? What are you talking about?

Those two would be yiffing all damn night.

Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

I can see you, from here!

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am

Posts: 1021

Furio vs. Lang... I'm gonna go with Lang, though I do Think Tigre might put up SOME of a fight,but in all honesty Interpol Agent > common thug
Lang vs. Gant... NO! NO! NO! NO! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

An extra string of text below my avatar

Gender: Female

Location: Michigan

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:45 pm

Posts: 12

rydus65 wrote:

I'd like to see Lang vs Daryan myself.


*nosebleed*
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Scotland

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14199

Mr. Bear Jew wrote:
Pierre wrote:
@Bear Jew
Spoiler: 4-3
No he didn't, he looked like an anorexic rockstar who cares too much about his hair. He could punch Letouse in the chest maybe before Letouse brains him with an overhead chop that would leave cracks in the floor from impact. If we need evidence of LeTouse's strength he managed to survive and WRITE after a revolver blast that should have disabled him completely.


Spoiler:
That's only an indication of his physical endurance, not physical strength. Daryan also managed to fire a .45-caliber revolver and not completely dislocate his shoulder. If he's tough enough to survive that, he's tough enough to survive a fight with a guy like Letouse.


Spoiler:
It did affect him though, it messed up his playing that night or don't you remember Klavier freaking out? Remember though he did have experience with firearms meaning it wouldn't have a decimating effect but he couldn't control the shot either. Point is LeTouse can presumably use that gun with no problem (otherwise he wouldn't be issued it) while Daryan fired it and couldn't control the recoil as he missed completely with one shot and it damaged his shoulder so he couldn't play properly that night. Therefore Letouse is stronger than Daryan.

Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Rook Weslayen: Dual Attorney

Gender: Male

Location: Idaho

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:48 am

Posts: 340

No contest. Lang would win. But you could have their partners battle too, right? Viola vs Shihna (spelling), anyone?

As far as the Godot vs Lang thing goes... oh I dunno....

Lang: *unwraps scroll* Lang Zi says-
Godot: *takes advantage of him being blind, throws coffee cup* OBJECTION!
Lang: MY SCROLLLLL T_T

I have to say Godot. Sorry.
Spoiler:
Ahem, as for the person who said he had to "sneak up on a girl to win", yer wrong. I mean she was about to kill Maya. So obviously, Godot had to act fast. While her attention was elsewhere, he struck. Yes, Lang can take a bullet to the leg... but Godot was poisoned by a very deadly poison, and survived. I think Godot has one up on Lang in that department.

Image
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

PL vs PW <33

Gender: Female

Location: Canada

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:12 pm

Posts: 260

I know, let's ask Deadliest Warrior!!

Tigre is all bark, er, roar, and no bite, did you see him pleading on the witness stand? yeah....

Lang vs Godot: logical argument/in the court, hard to say, but physical fight, my money's on Lang. because
Spoiler: 3-5
Godot may have survived the poisoning, but his physical condition ain't the greatest. Besides, all Lang has to do is wear red and fight in the snow, he can sneak up on Godot easy XD


Lang vs Gant: again, if a physical fight, I'd bet on Lang. Gant is in his 60s (I think?), and he seems to be the type to get others to fight for him instead of doing it himself.
Phoenix: "You know my strategy. Speak first, think later!"
Image
devART:.:My wallpapers:.:My comics/fanart:.:Sprite edits:.:Objection font
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Potatoe's NOT a lie!! *cheers*

Gender: Male

Location: Having fun in the land of potatoes! (Ahh! Potatobadger!)

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:24 pm

Posts: 713

MapleRose wrote:

Lang vs Godot: logical argument/in the court, hard to say, but physical fight, my money's on Lang. because
Spoiler: 3-5
Godot may have survived the poisoning, but his physical condition ain't the greatest. Besides, all Lang has to do is wear red and fight in the snow, he can sneak up on Godot easy XD


Spoiler:
I suddenly envision of a nature documentary.

"As the alpa male aproach the unknowing white haired moose, the animal makes good use of the prey's poor eyesight, blending his red fur into the white snow.

He pounces!

:spload: Mooooooooooooo!!!!!!
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Posts: 3541

DarkCoffeeJazz wrote:
No contest. Lang would win. But you could have their partners battle too, right? Viola vs Shihna (spelling), anyone?

As far as the Godot vs Lang thing goes... oh I dunno....

Lang: *unwraps scroll* Lang Zi says-
Godot: *takes advantage of him being blind, throws coffee cup* OBJECTION!
Lang: MY SCROLLLLL T_T

I have to say Godot. Sorry.
Spoiler:
Ahem, as for the person who said he had to "sneak up on a girl to win", yer wrong. I mean she was about to kill Maya. So obviously, Godot had to act fast. While her attention was elsewhere, he struck. Yes, Lang can take a bullet to the leg... but Godot was poisoned by a very deadly poison, and survived. I think Godot has one up on Lang in that department.

Spoiler: 3-5
That doesn't change the fact that he did exactly what I said. Or that he was originally planning on just hiding in the shadows while Misty and Iris did all the work, then swooping in at the end to take all the credit for the 'victory'.

That...doesn't seem very badass to me.

Image
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:10 pm

Posts: 3

Ping' wrote:
Lang, of course.
Tigre only pretends to act tough.
Spoiler: 3-3
The game makes it clear that he's actually a coward: he'd rather order a gay chef to punch you in the face than do it himself, kill you with poison than with a bullet, and is extremely afraid of the mob, something Lang proves he isn't.


No Objections here
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

PsychoDahlia?!

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:23 pm

Posts: 124

Ping' wrote:
Spoiler: 3-3
The game makes it clear that he's actually a coward: ... kill you with poison than with a bullet...

How on earth is killing someone with poison more cowardly than shooting them? I mean, it depends on the conditions but it would take more guts to poison someone, as they could realize that they have been poisoned and try and fight back, whereas if you shoot someone in the head, you're pretty much safe.
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

Spoiler: T&T
Besides, Godot forces women to do most of his dirty work...

Are you implying that forcing men to do your dirty work would be more noble?

Anyway, if it was a 1-on-1 fight I'd say Tigre would win.
Image
Thanks C.Gholy for my earth-shattering wallpaper, and .•°٭blinq٭°•. for this amazingly wonderful signature!
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Scotland

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14199

Quote:
How on earth is killing someone with poison more cowardly than shooting them? I mean, it depends on the conditions but it would take more guts to poison someone, as they could realize that they have been poisoned and try and fight back, whereas if you shoot someone in the head, you're pretty much safe.


Plus even if they don't notice they've been poisoned then it displays that the poisoner has a great deal of cunning to snare his prey so it doesn't even notice it's dying.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Lord of Masters

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:02 pm

Posts: 21

Lang would win,Tigre isn't that tough.
I would like to see a battle:Lang vs Dahlia Hawthorne,but I think that Dahlia would win that.
Image
Welcome in my world!
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Idol of Polar Bears

Gender: Male

Location: Norcal

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 pm

Posts: 4345

Nmaster wrote:
Lang would win,Tigre isn't that tough.
I would like to see a battle:Lang vs Dahlia Hawthorne,but I think that Dahlia would win that.


Physically, Lang would crush Dahlia into grape juice before she could reach for any kind of weapon. The only way I can see Dahlia winning is if she laced any of Lang's items, like his parchment or sunglasses, with poison ahead of time and took advantage of his disability. I can't envision her going toe-to-toe with anyone from, Furio to Daryan, and emerging victorious. She'd have no chance in a level fight against any of the strong male characters.
Image
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title

Just a random passerby

Gender: Male

Location: Hyrule

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:42 pm

Posts: 623

Another good possible matchup would be Lang vs Shelly De Killer.
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:35 am

Posts: 122

I'm going with Lang here. He's far more sophisticated (has more sprites) and has his own catch phrase.
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title

one leggo short of human

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:32 am

Posts: 27

Shi Lang hands down. Red Kenpachi is just a loud mouthed moron.
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

"I'm End Quote." end quote.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:22 pm

Posts: 612

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8GdjkAB ... re=related

Here is the epic fight!!
:keiko: WARNING: SIG CONTAINS LAME JOKE
ImageImage
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:14 pm

Posts: 17

Lang Zi says Shi Long Lang WINS
:zenitora: <----FAIL
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

replaying

Gender: Male

Location: Unfortunately, Sweden.

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:36 am

Posts: 6

Furio is probably stronger but he would be no match for Lang´s brain.
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Objection! This is crap!

Gender: Male

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:40 pm

Posts: 19

Lang.
Tigre uses Bite!
It's not effective!
Lang uses 99 armys with each 1 guy!
One-hit-K.O.!
You defeated Furio Tigre!
Okay, just kidding lol
still, ofc lang
Page 2 of 3 [ 109 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO