Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby

Page 3 of 3[ 109 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 


Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Perpetual Prosecutor

Gender: Male

Location: Wherever, whenever, whatever.

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:30 pm

Posts: 350

It'd take one roar.
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Kluges Fräulein

Gender: Female

Location: Bavaria,Germany

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:30 am

Posts: 58

Unimportant which enemy, Furio is not the THINKING one, he would just run
into some attack, totally senseless, and just because he's that aggressive and emotional type *psycho-freak* :olga-quick:
And, yes, look at his behaviour at the end in witness box, he's just a ... um ... a mount of shivery, teary thing - if you understand (?)

Ummm, but well, if it was vs. Larry ....

he could make it ;-)
WANT ACE ATTORNEY INVESTIGATIONS 2 ENGLISH VERSION FOR US/EUROPE/UK. ADD YOUR SIGNATURE TO THIS PETITION - WITH 8000 signs.

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/ ... cgi?AAI2US

PLEASE PASS IT ON TO OTHER PEOPLE SO THEY KNOW.
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

A.K.A Very Melon

Gender: Male

Location: Finland, North Europe

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:51 am

Posts: 1047

Tiger kicks wolf's ass.

-SS
Image
Spoiler: StepMania vids
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Objection! This is crap!

Gender: Male

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:40 pm

Posts: 19

Steel Samurai wrote:
Tiger kicks wolf's ass.

-SS


Noes!
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Close enough...

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14138

Steel Samurai wrote:
Tiger kicks wolf's ass.

-SS


But wolves hunt in packs *summons Cadeveris*
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

A.K.A Very Melon

Gender: Male

Location: Finland, North Europe

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:51 am

Posts: 1047

Pierre wrote:
Steel Samurai wrote:
Tiger kicks wolf's ass.

-SS


But wolves hunt in packs *summons Cadeveris*


Then the tiger kicks all the wolves' asses. It's that simple. IT'S TIGER RRRR

-SS
Image
Spoiler: StepMania vids
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

It's Gyakuten Kenji, not Keiji!

Gender: None specified

Location: Edgeworth's sofa

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 11:35 am

Posts: 203

What can a frightened kitten do to an angry dog? :godot:
Lang Zi says: "That Tigre is no match for me!"

I mean, Lang didn't mind moving while being shot in the leg. He's pretty tough, I'll give you that.
Also, remember how he dodged Franziska's whip? (or rather, blocked her attack) Damn, that guy's a beast!
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Objection! This is crap!

Gender: Male

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:40 pm

Posts: 19

Mitsunyan wrote:
I mean, Lang didn't mind moving while being shot in the leg. He's pretty tough, I'll give you that.
Also, remember how he dodged Franziska's whip? (or rather, blocked her attack) Damn, that guy's a beast!

+1
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

OH, SNAP

Gender: Female

Location: At Lang's house.. at night

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:42 am

Posts: 207

Mitsunyan wrote:
I mean, Lang didn't mind moving while being shot in the leg. He's pretty tough, I'll give you that.
Also, remember how he dodged Franziska's whip? (or rather, blocked her attack) Damn, that guy's a beast!


I can only describe this comment as Super Special Awesome :edgy:
Image
Sprites my me. Sig by Nadindi :D
"Don't ever try mess up with me when i'm in my fangirling mode ON"
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title

Just a random passerby

Gender: Male

Location: Hyrule

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:42 pm

Posts: 623

There's 2 points I will say about Furio though.

1. He does have the guts to ride around town in a pink moped.

2. He managed to not get seriously injured in a car accident that injured a woman so badly she needed screws in her head. Despite the fact that FURIO WAS IN A MOPED THAT CRASHED INTO HER CAR.

Of course, Lang was walking around after getting shot in the leg though.

Still think Lang would beat him though.
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

It's Gyakuten Kenji, not Keiji!

Gender: None specified

Location: Edgeworth's sofa

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 11:35 am

Posts: 203

rydus65 wrote:
There's 2 points I will say about Furio though.

1. He does have the guts to ride around town in a pink moped.

2. He managed to not get seriously injured in a car accident that injured a woman so badly she needed screws in her head. Despite the fact that FURIO WAS IN A MOPED THAT CRASHED INTO HER CAR.

Of course, Lang was walking around after getting shot in the leg though.

Still think Lang would beat him though.


About THAT, well... you see..
Spoiler: gs4
I just thought it's relevant... (how, however, I have no clue)
1.Well, Phoenix has the guts to wear a blue hat with word "Papa" on it, written in pink.
2.Phoenix didn't get injured when he was walking down the street, was hit by a car, flew 30 feet and then just walked away.

Booyeh! Perfect reasoning why you can't say that Tigre's such a tough guy, right? :hobohodo:

wait, what
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

"I'm End Quote." end quote.

Gender: Male

Location: Belgium

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:22 pm

Posts: 612

rydus65 wrote:
There's 2 points I will say about Furio though.

1. He does have the guts to ride around town in a pink moped.

2. He managed to not get seriously injured in a car accident that injured a woman so badly she needed screws in her head. Despite the fact that FURIO WAS IN A MOPED THAT CRASHED INTO HER CAR.

Of course, Lang was walking around after getting shot in the leg though.

Still think Lang would beat him though.

Did they ever say the two vehicles collided?

Maybe Viola just had to stop suddenly when a way too fast Tigre drove in front of her. She might have smacked on the dashboard with her head while Furio could just have hit a mailbox...
:keiko: WARNING: SIG CONTAINS LAME JOKE
ImageImage
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:53 pm

Posts: 64

A lot of people are assuming Furio Tigre is much dumber than he appears and giving too much credit to Lang because he's simply 'an interpol agent', let alone with 99 minions who do all the work for him. I'm with the Tigre.

Spoiler:
Furio recreated a crime scene to produce a false witness, blackmailed the owner of the restaurant to indict his employee of murder, and even fooled the court into believing he was PW, giving Maggey the guilty verdict until a month later. He deserves more credibility.


I haven't grown real fond of Lang, hopefully we'll see more of him. My opinion may change then.
You don't need a reason to help people. -Zidane Tribal
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

I'll ship who I want to :D

Gender: Female

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:00 am

Posts: 462

HumbleClutter wrote:
A lot of people are assuming Furio Tigre is much dumber than he appears and giving too much credit to Lang because he's simply 'an interpol agent', let alone with 99 minions who do all the work for him. I'm with the Tigre.

Spoiler:
Furio recreated a crime scene to produce a false witness, blackmailed the owner of the restaurant to indict his employee of murder, and even fooled the court into believing he was PW, giving Maggey the guilty verdict until a month later. He deserves more credibility.


I haven't grown real fond of Lang, hopefully we'll see more of him. My opinion may change then.


I think it's safe to say the court was full of stupidity, though, lol.

I don't know who to pick, because Furio would fight dirty
Image
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Your MOM reminds me of a puzzle.

Gender: Female

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 am

Posts: 58

Lang is an international badass who got shot in the leg... and WALKED without any assistance. My money's on the alpha wolf.
Image "WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME, SIR?!"Image
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Objection!

Gender: Male

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:06 pm

Posts: 2

Tigre has no hope :zenitora:
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Inspector

Gender: Male

Location: Carabobo, Venezuela

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:03 am

Posts: 35

Sincerely, I think Tigre would manage to pull off multiple hits to Lang, and leave him on a daze. But as Lang is obviously more resistant, I think he´d manage to fight back, altrough I think out of all the Ace Attorney characters, the strongest would be.... Will Powers, even though he´s against fighting, I think he´d do pretty well if he had to.
Jake Marshall-Inspired Avatar? No XD
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Hey, pal!!!

Gender: Female

Location: Stakeout outside the prosecutors office

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:27 am

Posts: 22

Shi long any day!
Spoiler:
he could just shoot tigre through the bars.


Spoiler:
:gun: bang bang i shoot your leg

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/8RDo_G6LDGs/0.jpg
Yeah.... probably the hand to butt thing....
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Inspector

Gender: Male

Location: Carabobo, Venezuela

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:03 am

Posts: 35

Afoolisafoolisafool wrote:
Shi long any day!
Spoiler:
he could just shoot tigre through the bars.


Spoiler:
:gun: bang bang i shoot your leg


If rules were that simple, then Tigre would just send a Cadaverini member to murder lang at night.
Jake Marshall-Inspired Avatar? No XD
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:53 pm

Posts: 64

*Sighs* So Lang just walked off a gunshot wound to the leg. As opposed to Tigre getting in an accident?

Spoiler:
Which Viola needed a one million dollar cranial operation and her chances of survival were slim. If she suffered immense damage, what about the Don?


Both characters are great though.
You don't need a reason to help people. -Zidane Tribal
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Hey, pal!!!

Gender: Female

Location: Stakeout outside the prosecutors office

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:27 am

Posts: 22

no, seriously :yogi:
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/8RDo_G6LDGs/0.jpg
Yeah.... probably the hand to butt thing....
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:26 am

Posts: 3

Lang. As stated, he took a bullet to the leg and walked it off like it was no big deal. He also caught Franziska's whip mid-lash with his BARE HAND. Yeah, Tigre broke the lights with his roar, but Lang is not made of glass.
Spoiler:
Also as stated, it wasn't specified whether Viola actually crashed INTO Tigre or whether she swerved to miss him and crashed into something else. I think it's the latter because after you break her psyche lock she says she "swerved to try to avoid it...".
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Je voudrais une anana, s'il vous plait.

Gender: Female

Location: East Coast of the US of A

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:44 am

Posts: 287

Lang, because frankly...we all know that Tigre is kind of an idiot. Wouldn't you say? :zenitora:
Image
"Dilon mein tum apne betabiyaan leke chal rahe ho, toh zinda ho tum..."
"If you carry impatience in your heart, you are alive..."
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

prosecuting never looked so good ;)

Gender: Male

Location: spain (UK origin)

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:17 pm

Posts: 288

Lang definitely would win over tigre.
First off Tigre only tries to act tough, yeah he has the abs but he never uses them to actually do anything, the only aspect of Tigre that could beat Lang is his roar as tigre has an enormous roar where as Lang's is only done when he is wrong.

But Lang on the other hand has been seen restraining an assassin/agent with only one leg, the other being shot by Badd, then walking off still with a bullet in his leg.

Plus Lang only fights with the support of his pack. "Lang-Zi says: A solitary wolf can hunt a small rabbit, a pack that sticks together can take down a grown bear." He would fight Tigre with the assistance of his 99 men unless he told them it was his kill in which he would still win.
When life gives you lemons, leave them and get a lollipop instead.

CHOO CHOO! ALL ABOARD THE HYPE EXPRESS!
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 7:52 am

Posts: 370

Pretty sure Lang wouldn't call his 99 army and Tigre the Cadaverini, I don't really see a reason why they would help him after what he did to Viola.

This is actually pretty close, I'd say Lang because
Spoiler:
-If Lang had a fight with Gumshoe, I'm sure the detective would not be able to get back on his feet for a few days and take part in any upcoming trial for a while.
-Lang can call his enemy a bastard while Tigre would never dare to stand up against Viola.
-I doubt Godot would be able to tame Lang like he did so easily with Tigre.
-Lang would never kill like a girl.


Although Tigre would be a good adversary himself
Spoiler:
-Tigre was able to come out without major bruises when he hit Viola's car.
-He's not such a big idiot considering that he was able to come up with the cover up in a short amount of time.
-The guy also train in his office when he can, if both had a fight Lang might win but I don't think he'll come out completely unharmed.


As for Godot vs Lang, Godot could throw the coffee at him but it doesn't mean Lang is going to do nothing about it, this scroll is very important to him after all.

What I'd really like to see is
Spoiler:
Gant vs Badd
I'm pretty sure Badd would win but it would be interesting to watch

ImageImage
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:18 pm

Posts: 101

Agent Lang! Tiger, though as fierce is he is, has his fears of people which was made quite apparent and i think Lang would be one of them! Agent Lang is a man to not be trifled with. and while Tiger was the same not in the same respect as agent Lang. yeah..... so Agent lang wins by a landslide!
Image
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

who made that smell?

Gender: Male

Location: if i told you, i'd have to KILL you... north wales

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:55 pm

Posts: 11

lang.
1. frankly, i don't think bruno is going to be so happy about tigre getting viola in to a dangerous situation. i'm not saying anything...... but this smilie is: :gun:

2. isn't tigre in jail? if so, won't he of been severely weakened by the lack of nutrients in prison food?

3. because of my first post, it's gone a bit more: Lang+Mafia+99 forensic guys VS Tigre. yep, now tigre has great chances.

4. and if he try's to get away, i think a police car can outrun a moped.

my vote: Lang.
my logic: Perfect :think:
I'm climbing the STEP-LADDER of success!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si_PcOFEze4

my friend fyn's minecraft series: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW0sfyrzZlY
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Ace Attorney

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:51 pm

Posts: 57

Many have stated that Furio is a dumbass.........and he's not. I won't explain why, HumbleClutter wrote that, and I agree with him.

So, obviously not a totally fool as you've stated, I think he's bigger than Lang. I mean, Furio has better muscles (which makes him SEXY :hotti: ) and Lang looks nearly as Agent Meekins (lol) :meekins: .

Anyways, when the fight started, by the time Lang says: "Lang Zi says...", he would've been hit.

No more to say, I choose Furio a thousand times before Lang.

As an intelligent woman once said: "Lang, you're an insanely strong, nice, kind-hearted... idiot of a man".

P.S.: When Lang got shot, he left to a lonely room and started crying like a baby :P
Re: Who would win in a fight? :Furio Tigre vs Shi Long LangTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wolf boys RULE!!! So does Shih-na!

Gender: Female

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:03 pm

Posts: 29

......That's kinda tricky on who would win a fight, although I pretty sure Shi-Long could win.
Spoiler: I just hope...
Shi-Long wins the fight cause he's SEXY. :hotti:


Spoiler: CalistoYew wrote:
P.S.: When Lang got shot, he left to a lonely room and started crying like a baby :P

Okay, that is really likely to happen, but I don't blame him, cause: 1.It HURTS! 2.Going into a lonely room just to cry is normal for someone trying not to look wimpy in public, especially if you're a guy.
Image Calisto Yew Goes GAGA!!!
Page 3 of 3 [ 109 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO