KR's Fics - In My Father's Shadow (oneshot)

Post your PW fanfiction here. Please check the guidelines before posting.
Post Reply
KingRaptor
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 182
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:36 pm
Custom Title: (Sp)ace Detective

KR's Fics - In My Father's Shadow (oneshot)

Post by KingRaptor »

Welcome to my fanfic thread. I'm a first-timer at this, so critique is greatly appreciated.

Right now I only have one offering:

In My Father's Shadow
Spoilers: AAI-5
Rating: K+
Genre: Angst/Family
Pairing: Byrne/Kay (parental)
Summary: After the events at the Allebahst/Babahl embassy, Kay reflects on her past, her relationship with her father, and her path in life. Fluffy oneshot.

It's my first ever fic for a public audience; let me know if you liked it (or didn't).

EDIT: Whoops. Fixed spoiler notification
Last edited by KingRaptor on Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Read my fic(s)!
Friedrich Nietzsche wrote:We have no dreams at all or interesting ones. We should learn to be awake the same way — not at all or in an interesting manner.
ProsecutorCourtRum
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:29 pm
Custom Title: As perfect as I am, I'm also unique

Re: KR's Fics - In My Father's Shadow (oneshot)

Post by ProsecutorCourtRum »

Nice, she go's into the past and realises how much she misses him thats so sweet
Image
Ridler
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:07 pm
Custom Title: Awesome Guy™

Re: KR's Fics - In My Father's Shadow (oneshot)

Post by Ridler »

That is actually pretty good, especially for a first published story! I like how you focused on a relationship that was a little more than a plot device in the game. Keep up the good work!
Post Reply