Court Records
http://forums.court-records.net/

The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=19403
Page 1 of 8

Author:  Steel Samurai [ Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:42 pm ]
Post subject:  The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

(p.s) = possible spoilers

I just finished the game, yesterday I presume. So, your opinion? I don't know why but there are only few characters whom I actually liked at all. For example Jacques Portsman, he's kinda cute but...
Spoiler: opinion (all cases)
...he's just a jerk (my opinion). And Calisto Yew, I hated her THE WHOLE GAME.

So, feel free to rant here. Remember the spoiler tags ^-^

-SS

Author:  Coffee Prosecutor [ Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Spoiler tags are not needed
Spoilers are lifted since june the first

Yew was annyoing, stupid and all that stuff
Her laughing nerved my socks off and her objection was pissing me off too
also that Oldbag appeared in TWO cases was VERY unneccecary and disturbing imo

I'll try to come up with more later

Author:  Phoenix_Justice [ Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

................................................I got nothing :yogi:

Author:  Coffee Prosecutor [ Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Phoenix_Justice wrote:
................................................I got nothing :yogi:

Image

Author:  Mitsunyan [ Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Coffee Prosecutor wrote:
Yew was annyoing, stupid and all that stuff
Her laughing nerved my socks off and her objection was pissing me off too

Aah, so that is the reason I don't like her.. Just realised it. To tell the truth, yes, I think her "objection!" wasn't the best one I heard in my life.. And her attitude, of course, yes..
I loved her Shih-na role, though...

And yes, Portsman was a jerk. What a disgraceful man he was. In fact, I was wondering who is this guy who thought that letting him prosecute was a good idea.

And yet another annoying person was none other than Mr. Ernest Amano. Just look at his ears.
A-n-n-o-y-i-n-g.

Author:  Coffee Prosecutor [ Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Mitsunyan wrote:
Coffee Prosecutor wrote:
Yew was annyoing, stupid and all that stuff
Her laughing nerved my socks off and her objection was pissing me off too

Aah, so that is the reason I don't like her.. Just realised it. To tell the truth, yes, I think her "objection!" wasn't the best one I heard in my life.. And her attitude, of course, yes..
I loved her Shih-na role, though...

And yes, Portsman was a jerk. What a disgraceful man he was. In fact, I was wondering who is this guy who thought that letting him prosecute was a good idea.

And yet another annoying person was none other than Mr. Ernest Amano. Just look at his ears.
A-n-n-o-y-i-n-g.

you mixing annoying with disturbing, amirite?

Author:  Mitsunyan [ Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Coffee Prosecutor wrote:
you mixing annoying with disturbing, amirite?


In short words, yeah, pretty much it.

Author:  Detective Greenweed [ Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

IMO, Lang was annoying either... Dunno, that pretending to be so cool is weird :yuusaku:

Author:  Phoenix_Justice [ Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Coffee Prosecutor wrote:
Phoenix_Justice wrote:
................................................I got nothing :yogi:

Image


what's troll-ish about not remembering being annoyed by any character :eh?:

Author:  Electroboy [ Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Phoenix_Justice wrote:
Coffee Prosecutor wrote:
Phoenix_Justice wrote:
................................................I got nothing :yogi:

Image


what's troll-ish about not remembering being annoyed by any character :eh?:

I think trolling is the wrong word, dad. Spammer is fitting. If you don't find any character annoying, don't post in a thread about discussing annoying characters.

Author:  nekonohime [ Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

For me it was Lance Amano and the unnecessary appearances of Ema and Oldbag. Oh yeah, and Portsman too. He had one of the most annoying animations in the game!

Author:  Siren [ Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

The minute I realised Oldbag was in this game, I was really like: "Oh no, not her again..." And her appearing twice was even worse of course. Also, I didn't really get why Ema showed up, she was only there for a really short time and so they could have just as well not put her in the game. And ambassador Alba really got on my nerves during the last cross - examinations.

Author:  Steel Samurai [ Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Come to think of it I stopped hating Lang only after he actually wasn't such a dick in the last case. The Amanos... xppp They really must like Ema for giving her a role in this game too.

-SS

Author:  denerop [ Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

I didn't like Zinc Lablanc at all.
He was just annoying. Some of his sprites just were to long imo.
I didn't like his character either.

Author:  Mr. C [ Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Lance Amano. He was just plain hateful.

Author:  Phoenix_Justice [ Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Electroboy wrote:
Phoenix_Justice wrote:
Coffee Prosecutor wrote:

Image


what's troll-ish about not remembering being annoyed by any character :eh?:

I think trolling is the wrong word, dad. Spammer is fitting. If you don't find any character annoying, don't post in a thread about discussing annoying characters.[/quote]

but the topic was about the question "which charectar did you find the stupidest/most annoying?"

and on topic,i answered "none",nothing said poeple who found no one annoying can't post on the matter :yuusaku:

Author:  Electroboy [ Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

No. That's not correct. This isn't a poll, it's a discussion. At least elaborate on your "none" further than another smilie. Your post can be placed in any context and it would look seamless. You didn't have to post in this thread, if you're going to, at least post something that can bring discussion.

Author:  Louise [ Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Lance. Fucking double chinned prick, he really got on my nerves. Lauren really deserved better :yani-fist:

I didn't mind everyone else.

Author:  Pandora2191 [ Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Zinc Lablanc.
Spoiler: Possible Case 5 spoilers
Thank god he got the fake Primidux Statue at the end.

Author:  denerop [ Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

.:looby:. wrote:
Lance. Fucking double chinned prick, he really got on my nerves. Lauren really deserved better :yani-fist:


Lance too, yes. Lauren should have someone better at least. Poor her.

Author:  Ramika [ Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

LANCE. I would've disliked him anyway but his relationship with Lauren made him plain hateable. And don't even get me started on the ears.

I'm going to get bricked for this, but... I never learned to like Kay either.

Author:  Mitsunyan [ Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Pandora2191 wrote:
Zinc Lablanc.
Spoiler: Possible Case 5 spoilers
Thank god he got the fake Primidux Statue at the end.

I think it's too much! Nobody deserves that.
On the other hand, maybe I say so only because he didn't annoy me at all... :yuusaku:
I only find one thing a bit strange in him. This thing.
Spoiler:
Image

I mean, where in the name of Feys this wind comes from? They're on an airplane!

Author:  Coffee Prosecutor [ Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Mitsunyan wrote:
Pandora2191 wrote:
Zinc Lablanc.
Spoiler: Possible Case 5 spoilers
Thank god he got the fake Primidux Statue at the end.

I think it's too much! Nobody deserves that.
On the other hand, maybe I say so only because he didn't annoy me at all... :yuusaku:
I only find one thing a bit strange in him. This thing.
Spoiler:
Image

I mean, where in the name of Feys this wind comes from? They're on an airplane!

even though, why does a stupid non important char gets a breakdown?

Author:  Mitsunyan [ Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Coffee Prosecutor wrote:
even though, why does a stupid non important char gets a breakdown?

That leaves me with one explanation: he's a psycho who can't control his emotions. Case closed. :franny:
I mean, yeah, I agree, that wan unnecesary breakdown. Take things easy, Lablanc!
To tell the truth, I was kind of pleased then he did this
Spoiler:
Image


And I loved the fact that nobody but Gumshoe payed attention. Srsly.

Author:  denerop [ Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Mitsunyan wrote:
Coffee Prosecutor wrote:
even though, why does a stupid non important char gets a breakdown?

That leaves me with one explanation: he's a psycho who can't control his emotions. Case closed. :franny:
I mean, yeah, I agree, that wan unnecesary breakdown. Take things easy, Lablanc!
To tell the truth, I was kind of pleased then he did this
Spoiler:
Image


And I loved the fact that nobody but Gumshoe payed attention. Srsly.


Hah, yes. That was just great.
And his breakdown is just weird and indeed unneceesary.
I was dissapointed with Calisto's breakdown to be honest, They'd better give some more attention to her and her breakdown + her objection voice then a breakdown for Zinc.

Author:  Mr. C [ Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

In his breakdown, LaBlanc's hat looks like a windsock.
He did annoy me... But as I said, not nearly as much as Lance did.

Author:  Siren [ Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Mitsunyan wrote:
To tell the truth, I was kind of pleased then he did this
Spoiler:
Image


And I loved the fact that nobody but Gumshoe payed attention. Srsly.



Yes that last one was hilarious. "Maybe we should help him? Ehm, mr. Edgeworth?"

But he didn't annoy me as much as some other characters. At least he was only in one case. Oldbag got two. Again XD

Author:  Steel Samurai [ Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Lance Amano... Yeh I don't like him alright but it was fun that he and Lauren "in theory" are made for each other, they're both so overly dramatic xD I still don't like him xp

-SS

Ps.
Electroboy wrote:
If you don't find any character annoying, don't post in a thread about discussing annoying characters.


Well, if we're discussing about annoying characters even if you don't find any characters annoying you can still comment/argue. That post was still definetly "spammish" so carry on :keiko:

Author:  Rarikou [ Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

AHEM...

Stupid LARRY

Spoiler:
I mean seriously, why on earth is he lucky enough to become a top-class actor... surely SOMEONE could have done a better job.


Stupid OLDBAG

Spoiler:
My reaction completly mirrored Edgys... the pink badger... thaqnk god for that costume, or children would run scared!

Author:  LovelyLarxene [ Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Seeing as how I'm only on case 4, I'll just go with the cases I've played.

Jacques Portsman - Good gracious! He was just so ridiculous! I had to resist the urge to scream "Oh, come OOOOOON!!" every tim he raised an objection. His cocky attitude didn't help matters much.

Zinc Lablanc - Such a temper. Whenever his face went all red his sprite reminded me of Taz from Looney Toons.

Cammy Meele: One word - Floozy. She reminds me of so many slutty teenage girls I know. I will give her credit though, she's more intelligent and calculating than she looks, but still. :chinami:

Lance & Ernest Amano: Whiny, immature little brat and whiny old man. blech!

Lang: On occasion. He's pretty badass, and I really like his character, but I want to throw my DS across the room whenever I hear "Not so fast!"

Byrne Faraday: Just for this face. Otherwise, he's cool. :)

I guess I just get annoyed really easily. :keiko:

Author:  Polar [ Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Mitsunyan wrote:
And yet another annoying person was none other than Mr. Ernest Amano. Just look at his ears.
A-n-n-o-y-i-n-g.


It took him like 10 years to say 3 words.

Author:  Hikka [ Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

I got a few of 'em... >>;;;

Zinc: He just annoyed the crap outta me... Can't really explain why =/ [[Though in one of the sprites or whatever he kinda looked like one of my high school math teachers...It's "just a wee bit" creepy... ._.u ]]
Spoiler: Proof.
Image


Oldbag: Seeing her in Case 3 ="FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUU--...!!!! Dx "... and again in Case 5= "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" :headbang:

Larry: :spit:

Amanos: ...What HASN'T been said? ._.u

Alba: ...I wanted to punch him in the face. >>

Author:  Mr. C [ Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Hikka wrote:
I got a few of 'em... >>;;;

Zinc: He just annoyed the crap outta me... Can't really explain why =/ [[Though in one of the sprites or whatever he kinda looked like one of my high school math teachers...It's "just a wee bit" creepy... ._.u ]]
Spoiler: Proof.
Image


Oldbag: Seeing her in Case 3 ="FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUU--...!!!! Dx "... and again in Case 5= "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" :headbang:

Larry: :spit:

Amanos: ...What HASN'T been said? ._.u

Alba: ...I wanted to punch him in the face. >>

The only reason I had to hate Alba was that he was dragging the case ON AND ON AND ON, and I wanted to see the big breakdown! :garyuu:

Author:  Steel Samurai [ Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Cardiovore wrote:
The only reason I had to hate Alba was that he was dragging the case ON AND ON AND ON, and I wanted to see the big breakdown! :garyuu:


"This evidence proves that you did it!" "But can you prove HOW I did it?" "This evidence proves HOW you did it!" "...But you don't have evidence WHEN I could have done it!" "This proves WHEN you did it!" "...................... I DON'T HAVE A MOTIVE!" "YES YOU DOOOO"

-SS

Author:  Ramika [ Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Steel Samurai wrote:
"This evidence proves that you did it!" "But can you prove HOW I did it?" "This evidence proves HOW you did it!" "...But you don't have evidence WHEN I could have done it!" "This proves WHEN you did it!" "...................... I DON'T HAVE A MOTIVE!" "YES YOU DOOOO"

Exactly :D I was sick of the case long before it was actually over.

Author:  OriginalBubs [ Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Steel Samurai wrote:
Cardiovore wrote:
The only reason I had to hate Alba was that he was dragging the case ON AND ON AND ON, and I wanted to see the big breakdown! :garyuu:


"This evidence proves that you did it!" "But can you prove HOW I did it?" "This evidence proves HOW you did it!" "...But you don't have evidence WHEN I could have done it!" "This proves WHEN you did it!" "...................... I DON'T HAVE A MOTIVE!" "YES YOU DOOOO"

-SS


That was the reason I grew to hate Quercus, who at first I kinda liked.

Ema was unnessecary, but not really annoying.
I actually like Larry, so I had no problem with him being there.
Oldbag appearing in case 3: 'errrrgh...' Oldbag appearing in case 5: WHHHHHHYYYYYYYY?! :headbang:

But to be honest, the only new characters I didn't like at ALL were Lance and Ernest, so freakin' whiny.

Author:  LovelyLarxene [ Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

OriginalBubs wrote:
Oldbag appearing in case 3: 'errrrgh...' Oldbag appearing in case 5: WHHHHHHYYYYYYYY?! :headbang:


Oh crap! She's in Case 5 too?! NOES!!!! :( I really need to finish this game...

Author:  OriginalBubs [ Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

LovelyLarxene wrote:
OriginalBubs wrote:
Oldbag appearing in case 3: 'errrrgh...' Oldbag appearing in case 5: WHHHHHHYYYYYYYY?! :headbang:


Oh crap! She's in Case 5 too?! NOES!!!! :( I really need to finish this game...


Yes, brace yourself. It's even worse, though I won't say how.

Author:  LC155 [ Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

Lance and Alba, especially Alba.

It jsut never ended with him.

Author:  LovelyLarxene [ Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)

OriginalBubs wrote:
Yes, brace yourself. It's even worse, though I won't say how.


*sigh* Wonderful. I actually enjoy how Edgeworth reacts to her sometimes, but it wears off after about 5 seconds.

Page 1 of 8 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/