Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby

Page 1 of 1[ 6 posts ]

AAI Translation in German is in Beta 1.4Topic%20Title

Heat Guy J

No idea if people here are interested, but since I think this place is the largest Ace Attorney fansite I know of, I thought I'd just mention that this translation project I started years ago has finally come to some fruition, and they've translated all the cases in AAI into German. I don't think they did any of the voices in German, but the texts and graphics pretty much are, and it's looking good already.

http://aai-de.blogspot.de/
Pauca sed matura.

Re: AAI Translation in German is in Beta 1.4Topic%20Title

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

While I don't speak German, it's great that this is available for people. Investigations is a great game that deserves to be played by fans.
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.

Zvarri!

It makes me happy to see that Ace Attorney has an active following all around the world. Sometimes I worry the popularity of the series is waning but I'm glad to see items that prove me otherwise.

ZAWA ZAWA

While I'm not completely fluent in German, I know a lot and would love to help, but I don't have any time, unfortuanetly. However, it's nice that you guy's want to translate the game into German so other people can play the game. I hope you find some people to help!

Heat Guy J

Ironically, I wasn't in Germany when I started that project, and I'm not even German. But I posted for help very soon after the English release became available, so it actually wasn't that hard. There weren't that many people at first, and people come and go as it often happens in projects like this, but I'm glad I managed to get it up off the ground in the first place and it ended up becoming something. I was worried people would lose interest completely and we'd be stuck with an incomplete translation.
Pauca sed matura.

riham

I assume that's just another small way of distinguishing its title from the main series games? Capcom wouldn't want any of us mouthbreathin' American morons confusing them http://pass-4sure.me , dontcha know. :B

I don't mind the name they gave it, though. I think it flows a little better than "Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney Investigations" (which almost looks like it would need another colon after "Attorney"), but that's just me.
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby